BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 78 of 101 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That’s actually a funny response taz has beaten madlax and lost to madlax and has a major win percentage over WP. Face it wp was great in 3 rd grade. At this point they are number 3 or 4 nationally behind taz for sure and likely madlax. Just accept it already. Not bad being in the top 4.

Fake news. WP has, by far, the better cumulative record over Taz. Not even close. And Taz record vs ML is also very lopsided, not in Taz’s favor, either. Those are the facts. WP still tops nationally, until proven other wise in 2024 “lacrosse”. Although, I’d give the edge to Taz, in the box game. But then again, nobody cares about a backyard game of 5 v 5 basketball, with lacrosse sticks, now do they??

Sorry Tazzie. The last actual "LACROSSE" game, Taz couldn't get the ball on the offensive side of the field for an entire half vs WP. Game was no where near what the score indicated. And dropping 2 or 3 last year to the pack, along with a dreadful loss to a lowly B team in TB, not to mention all loses to ML, your boys have a very long way to go before any of the top teams take you seriously. And, how many tourneys last year, where you couldn't even make it to the finals, that WP ended up winning?? At least two. Try to calm your euphoria from one " F-U-N " game of off-season B-O-X, OK Tazzie?? History has yet to be written for summer 2018, but as of now, WP still reigns supreme in 2024 "L-A-C-R-O-S-S-E".

Crazy WP dad is at it again. You definitely reign supreme on "most posts" and "psycho guy" on Back of the Cage. Instead of trying to deflect attention and create a fictional character in "Crazy WP Mom" you should take credit for your pathetic posts. Your a serial poster.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s actually a funny response taz has beaten madlax and lost to madlax and has a major win percentage over WP. Face it wp was great in 3 rd grade. At this point they are number 3 or 4 nationally behind taz for sure and likely madlax. Just accept it already. Not bad being in the top 4.

Fake news. WP has, by far, the better cumulative record over Taz. Not even close. And Taz record vs ML is also very lopsided, not in Taz’s favor, either. Those are the facts. WP still tops nationally, until proven other wise in 2024 “lacrosse”. Although, I’d give the edge to Taz, in the box game. But then again, nobody cares about a backyard game of 5 v 5 basketball, with lacrosse sticks, now do they??

Sorry Tazzie. The last actual "LACROSSE" game, Taz couldn't get the ball on the offensive side of the field for an entire half vs WP. Game was no where near what the score indicated. And dropping 2 or 3 last year to the pack, along with a dreadful loss to a lowly B team in TB, not to mention all loses to ML, your boys have a very long way to go before any of the top teams take you seriously. And, how many tourneys last year, where you couldn't even make it to the finals, that WP ended up winning?? At least two. Try to calm your euphoria from one " F-U-N " game of off-season B-O-X, OK Tazzie?? History has yet to be written for summer 2018, but as of now, WP still reigns supreme in 2024 "L-A-C-R-O-S-S-E".

Crazy WP dad is at it again. You definitely reign supreme on "most posts" and "psycho guy" on Back of the Cage. Instead of trying to deflect attention and create a fictional character in "Crazy WP Mom" you should take credit for your pathetic posts. Your a serial poster.

Ok C Daddy. I’m really in your head, aren’t I?? Renting a lot of space in there. Basically obsessed right? Driving you insane! Posting day and night! Glad you have a hobby now, because I’m sure you were bored to tears watching your sons C team. I mean, in 6th grade and the kids still can’t catch. Must be awful. Well, I ain’t going anywhere. Hahaha.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can only hope while wp and Taz are living in their self proclaimed glory declaring themselves themselves to be the greatest to ever exist at this age, other teams are staying quiet, pounding the pavement and focusing on the fundamentals so they can put a cork in their mouths .... especially WP mommy!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can only hope while wp and Taz are living in their self proclaimed glory declaring themselves themselves to be the greatest to ever exist at this age, other teams are staying quiet, pounding the pavement and focusing on the fundamentals so they can put a cork in their mouths .... especially WP mommy!!

I'm still in your head, huh, c daddy?? Face it. I own you. LMAO! Starting to figure out why you and your son are stuck on the c teams. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, apparently. Poor kid!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another great day of non-stop posts about Taz and WP! You people were awesome today... a stellar performance, indeed! Once again, not a single post, not related to Taz/WP! Get to bed early tonight, since we start again bright and early tomorrow! Looking forward to another record setting day!! ~Taz/WP AA Team Parents

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how's it going wp parents? Hope you are enjoying all of the attention from the jealous vulchers. We had a lot of fun with it back in October, when they swooped down on us for a week straight,after the TB loss. They thought we were annoyed, but actually all of the attention was very flattering, and a ton of fun. Enjoy brother AA team! See you on the field!! -taz dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2 big middies on taz are technically in 7th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, keep "FOCUSING" on those fundamentals c daddy. After 6 years of fundamentals, they are almost able to catch. At this rate, they'll definitely have that down pat by seniors in HS. LMAO!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't you all do everyone else a favor and just take your discussions to the WP, Taz, And Madlax Romper Room?? There are a lot MORE people here on BOTC who are NOT affiliated with these three teams (like, it's not even close!) that might actually discuss LI 2024 lax if it weren't for all of this repetitive, juvenile crap!

If that ever happened, you’d be staring at a blank wall.

No - people stop are less likely to post (or even come here) when this crap inundates the board. Stop rationalizing posting this crap! You're not doing anyone any favors by doing it by rationalizing it or posting it!

That statement has been PROVEN 100% false. People come on here for one reason. Jealous parents try to make themselves feel better by attempting to belittle the top two teams in 2024 lacrosse, which insights parents from those teams to defend their children. It's as simple as that. Nobody else has anything at all to say. NOTHING. Wish that wasn't true, but it most definitely is. Without the WP/Taz teams, and the baggage that brings, this board does not exist.

Your comment is PURE speculation since this 2024 crap continues - there are boards for every other age that have plenty of posts that are not concentrated on two teams, which supports my position that if this crap went away, the 2024 board would look a lot more like all of the other boards. Yeah - they sometime have some dumb posts, but nothing like the crap on this one! It chases everyone away!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't you all do everyone else a favor and just take your discussions to the WP, Taz, And Madlax Romper Room?? There are a lot MORE people here on BOTC who are NOT affiliated with these three teams (like, it's not even close!) that might actually discuss LI 2024 lax if it weren't for all of this repetitive, juvenile crap!

No - people stop are less likely to post (or even come here) when this crap inundates the board. Stop rationalizing posting this crap! You're not doing anyone any favors by doing it by rationalizing it or posting it!

That statement has been PROVEN 100% false. People come on here for one reason. Jealous parents try to make themselves feel better by attempting to belittle the top two teams in 2024 lacrosse, which insights parents from those teams to defend their children. It's as simple as that. Nobody else has anything at all to say. NOTHING. Wish that wasn't true, but it most definitely is. Without the WP/Taz teams, and the baggage that brings, this board does not exist.

Your comment is PURE speculation since this 2024 crap continues - there are boards for every other age that have plenty of posts that are not concentrated on two teams, which supports my position that if this crap went away, the 2024 board would look a lot more like all of the other boards. Yeah - they sometime have some dumb posts, but nothing like the crap on this one! It chases everyone away!

OMG! You are a WUS. Post something if you have something to post. If someone is interested in the topic, someone will respond. If not, they won't. That's how it works here. There's no bully waiting outside your door, daddy, waiting to beat you up. That prob happened in 3rd grade, didn't it?? But you are safe here. Nobody waiting to beat you up anymore. How about you spend more time with your shrink and less time on these websites, being intimidated and peeing your pants. Pathetic.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't go there guy, unless you know it as fact. Excuses are for losers and neither WP or Taz are losers in any shape or form. Leave that for the known hold back teams like ML and the mid Atlantic teams, where half their teams are holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG! You are a WUS. Post something if you have something to post. If someone is interested in the topic, someone will respond. If not, they won't. That's how it works here. There's no bully waiting outside your door, daddy, waiting to beat you up. That prob happened in 3rd grade, didn't it?? But you are safe here. Nobody waiting to beat you up anymore. How about you spend more time with your shrink and less time on these websites, being intimidated and peeing your pants. Pathetic.

Wow - your post says more about YOU than anything. I have two NCAA sports careers to my name and have nothing to vicariously live through via my kids. I actually look to better my community's athletic program and athletes for the pure love of sports and the benefits they bring to people beyond itself. And I do that by volunteering a ton of my time to organizing and coaching. I post on the other aged boards where my sons participate, and I am posting here (that apparently alludes you!). People aren't intimidated to post here - they don't want to waste their time! Try applying some intellect to your less than snarky posts next time! Either way, the posts on most of the other boards betray your position, which means I am likely right and you are probably wrong. But, please continue to push an "everyone is wrong but me" position - that's always amusing to everyone else. Your small minded world view is exactly what keeps this sport from progressing to the next level, much as EVERY other youth sport has already gone through - hopefully, the lax word will ignore the ignoramuses like you and will move forward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Can't you all do everyone else a favor and just take your discussions to the WP, Taz, And Madlax Romper Room?? There are a lot MORE people here on BOTC who are NOT affiliated with these three teams (like, it's not even close!) that might actually discuss LI 2024 lax if it weren't for all of this repetitive, juvenile crap!

quote] I read a lot of the boards, The same crap happens on every board. The reason its seems much more on this board is , there are no other teams Besides express , wp and Taz that Compete at the high level . There is a lot of wackos and jealous people bashing these teams for no reason . This site is really a trash site. For you to think that your inspiring words of wisdom will change it, is just silly. The sport will go on with this site or not. Its Bigger today than it ever was.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another great day of non-stop posts about Taz and WP! You people were awesome today... a stellar performance, indeed! Once again, not a single post, not related to Taz/WP! Get to bed early tonight, since we start again bright and early tomorrow! Looking forward to another record setting day!! ~Taz/WP AA Team Parents

Where'd you all go? All tuckered out, from 3 days of WP bashing? That's all you got?? I'm very disappointed in you today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Can't you all do everyone else a favor and just take your discussions to the WP, Taz, And Madlax Romper Room?? There are a lot MORE people here on BOTC who are NOT affiliated with these three teams (like, it's not even close!) that might actually discuss LI 2024 lax if it weren't for all of this repetitive, juvenile crap!

quote] I read a lot of the boards, The same crap happens on every board. The reason its seems much more on this board is , there are no other teams Besides express , wp and Taz that Compete at the high level . There is a lot of wackos and jealous people bashing these teams for no reason . This site is really a trash site. For you to think that your inspiring words of wisdom will change it, is just silly. The sport will go on with this site or not. Its Bigger today than it ever was.

Truer words were never spoken, from a non-AA team parent, assuming that's what you are. Very refreshing. There is such a huge difference in talent between the three teams that you mentioned and the rest of the teams, it creates a tremendous amount of jealousy (obviously). An interesting question to ask is, why is it so? I don't think there is another grade where this scenario exists to this extreme, with such a disparity between the top 2/3 teams and the rest of the clubs. My thinking is that there is a tremendous lack of talent at this grade, for some reason. Personally, I don't think that the kids on these teams are so extraordinary for their age. I have never thought so, and I've been in the thick of it for it's entirety. I think it's more that there are far less of these calibre players at this age, than most other grades. Just an observation/theory. Not sure if it is correct or not. Maybe other's have an opinion on this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't go there guy, unless you know it as fact. Excuses are for losers and neither WP or Taz are losers in any shape or form. Leave that for the known hold back teams like ML and the mid Atlantic teams, where half their teams are holdbacks.

hypocrite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo is also up there this year. They have some some new talent....And you will see next year 1 or two more teams will be in the conversation.Its just lax life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best part is most of this is not from Taz or WP parents. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where'd you all go? All tuckered out, from 3 days of WP bashing? That's all you got?? I'm very disappointed in you today.

Must be killing you to not have any fuel to keep your wp/Taz parent impersonation going

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
Igloo is also up there this year. They have some some new talent....And you will see next year 1 or two more teams will be in the conversation.Its just lax life.[/quote]

New talent? That is suppose to help them? Where did they come from?? Answer: Another bad team. Trust me, that aint going to help. And that is not how... "lax life"... goes. There is no natural progression to elite status in anything. It doesn't "just happen". It is reserved for select few, in life. Get your head out of the sand, and stop regurgitating the trash you read on here. It takes a whole lot of talent and hard work. Beat somebody or even just compete with a quality team, then you have something to talk about. Right now, you have nothing legitimate to say. I do wish you luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be killing you to not have any fuel to keep your wp/Taz parent impersonation going

I'm still in your head........ You can barely function at work. Your'e losing sleep. You take it out out on your kid and your wife. Face it...... I OWN YOU!!! That will never change my friend. I'll always be here...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo is also up there this year. They have some some new talent....And you will see next year 1 or two more teams will be in the conversation.Its just lax life.[/quote] yes igloo working on getting stronger . Better competition is what makes sports great. Bring it on!!

New talent? That is suppose to help them? Where did they come from?? Answer: Another bad team. Trust me, that aint going to help. And that is not how... "lax life"... goes. There is no natural progression to elite status in anything. It doesn't "just happen". It is reserved for select few, in life. Get your head out of the sand, and stop regurgitating the trash you read on here. It takes a whole lot of talent and hard work. Beat somebody or even just compete with a quality team, then you have something to talk about. Right now, you have nothing legitimate to say. I do wish you luck.
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmmmm.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo is also up there this year. They have some some new talent....And you will see next year 1 or two more teams will be in the conversation.Its just lax life.
yes igloo working on getting stronger . Better competition is what makes sports great. Bring it on!!

[/quote][/quote]

Talent not the issue at igloo. Doomed from the beginning starting with tryouts. AA involved for a day. Current head coach not even involved. Decent new talent but not a huge upgrade. Moving middies to attack and vice versa isn’t the answer. To be a top team they need to keep a short bench and revolve the offense around 3 kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes igloo working on getting stronger . Better competition is what makes sports great. Bring it on!!

[/quote]

Talent not the issue at igloo. Doomed from the beginning starting with tryouts. AA involved for a day. Current head coach not even involved. Decent new talent but not a huge upgrade. Moving middies to attack and vice versa isn’t the answer. To be a top team they need to keep a short bench and revolve the offense around 3 kids. [/quote]

As an outsider, I’m in agreement. Question. What does “AA involved for a day” mean?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmmmm.....

You’re right. Hehehehe!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is! C’mon people! Win one for the Gipper! 4th quaterter! We can do this! Let the bashing begin!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets.

Like I always say, no jealous WP/Taz talk. No board. Completely Blank. Is this a good time to say... to told you so...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best town team tournaments coming up? Not just asking about quality of play, but, maybe more importantly, well run!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

I agree but I would have to put Commack in front of ESM. And I have never seen SWR play at any of the tournaments- How about the Nassau teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have had enough Pack bashing.
Here is the truth.
We are solid from top to bottom.
Outside of the 2 big middies mentioned, not one kid on Taz would crack the Pack starting line up. Not one.
The goalies are very close to each other.
The attack on the Pack is slightly better, maybe the one rightly would see the field for the Pack and that would be it.
The middies on Taz outside of the 2 big middies, wouldn't even make the Pack. They are not even close.
The defense on the Pack is much better. Not one kid on Taz makes the Pack. Not one.

Express has a few kids that would make the Pack and likely contribute. Would never happen as they all live too far away.
Not one Igloo kid would make the roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the truth.
Outside of the 2 big middies mentioned, not one kid on Taz would crack the Pack starting line up. Not one.
The attack on the Pack is slightly better, maybe the one rightly would see the field for the Pack and that would be it.
The middies on Taz outside of the 2 big middies, wouldn't even make the Pack. They are not even close.
The defense on the Pack is much better. Not one kid on Taz makes the Pack. Not one.

Express has a few kids that would make the Pack and likely contribute. Would never happen as they all live too far away.

sounds like the WP should be able to win with ease against the mighty TAZ..we'll see

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the truth.

The picture just painted suggests that WP should beat Taz by double digits EVERY time they play - if that ain't happening, your assessment is off, and by "off", I mean WAY off!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the truth.

Wait - another WP/Taz cheerleader said there were absolutely no reasons why any 2024 who might be able to play for these two teams would even consider NOT trying out for/playing for them??! Yet, here you are saying that geographically it makes no sense some. Wow - fancy that novel idea!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz better at every position! Fact. Beat them without big kid 6 times in a row. Fact. WOLFPACK peaked in 3 rd grade. Fact. IRRELEVANT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz better at every position! Fact. Beat them without big kid 6 times in a row. Fact. WOLFPACK peaked in 3 rd grade. Fact. IRRELEVANT

Contrary to popular opinion, apparently the “FACT” guy is not a WP dad... hmmmm....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is the truth.

Wait - another WP/Taz cheerleader said there were absolutely no reasons why any 2024 who might be able to play for these two teams would even consider NOT trying out for/playing for them??! Yet, here you are saying that geographically it makes no sense some. Wow - fancy that novel idea!

Here is the truth.

And you boys were playing so nice in the sand box, all day! You wait until Daddy gets home...!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Children! Go to bed, and without dessert!!!

Page 78 of 101 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard