BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,881
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 73 of 101 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
It kills you guy that our Madlax team has zero holdbacks and everyone is on grade and age. All you can do is cry and make up lies.

Actually, most of us could care less. WP beats your sorry Team, 9 out of 10 times. Most games are a yawn. That team isn’t even on the radar, when it comes to competitive teams. Just another team, before we get to the championship and hopefully get to play a decent team. Like last years Fab 8, when we had a competitive game with 91 MD in the finals, while Madlax was driving home to VA with their tail between their legs. Again. Again. And again. Remember??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It kills you guy that our Madlax team has zero holdbacks and everyone is on grade and age. All you can do is cry and make up lies.

Why do you keep stalking this Long Island board??? You are the only person not from Long Island that posts on this board. And you stalk it, daily. Many times a day. Day and night. What is wrong with you? You are one sick individual. Nobody cares about Madlax. Get a hobby. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you keep stalking this Long Island board??? You are the only person not from Long Island that posts on this board. And you stalk it, daily. Many times a day. Day and night. What is wrong with you? You are one sick individual. Nobody cares about Madlax. Get a hobby. Get a life.

Here's the answer to your question--- because it's dumb dumbs like you that respond to this kids taunts, he is purposely trying to get a rise out of the half brain parents on this site and he's quite successful. So kudos to you madlax kid, your parents have taught you well and until the dumb dumbs learn to stop responding to you, you have free reign to torment the long island dads as you see fit, or at least until your bedtime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this the Dad that acts like the pre-adolescent or the real pre-adolescent 13 year kid? You two are like twins. Can't ever tell you apart! Give it up already. It's not a secret. Never was a secret. If it makes you feel any better, we know that you guys aren't the only ones. You are in the same boat as the rest of the MD teams. We're good! No hard feelings here. Good luck at the WSYL... oooops! Forgot, they don't allow hold back teams... my bad!! Yeah, I guess you guys would really stink with out your hold backs. Can you imagine?? I mean, you lose to B teams like Looneys, WITH your holdbacks. Can you imagine how bad your team would be with out them?? Yikes!

Which MadLax player is the "big kid" who everyone suspects is a holdback and is "the" team?

If you played them you would know. He’s the tallest kid on the field. Guessing he’s 6” or more taller than the average player this age. You know, the size of a tall 13 year old. Get it???

I asked because with a little sleuthing you could probably actually find out the kids age - Madlax has the team's roster right on their website!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's the answer to your question--- because it's dumb dumbs like you that respond to this kids taunts, he is purposely trying to get a rise out of the half brain parents on this site and he's quite successful. So kudos to you madlax kid, your parents have taught you well and until the dumb dumbs learn to stop responding to you, you have free reign to torment the long island dads as you see fit, or at least until your bedtime.

You are partially correct.
1. You ain’t that smart. You have no interest in responding simply because you are a LI B team dad, which means you have no dog in the fight, not because you are so smart. Sorry!
2. You are partially correct about this being a kid. There is a kid and a sicko dad doing these posts, and if you were paying attention, you would realize that. But since your kid doesn’t play this team, you aren’t paying attention.
3. You’re right. The only way to get rid of the sicko dad is to ignore him, no matter how annoying he is. That I will be doing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does it matter if Madlax has holdbacks?? The big middie and attackman are not better that the starting attackmen or middies on the WP. Let them play the age game, it has not done anything for their success. Also with the WSYL, obviously the holdback situation stops them from going. I love the posts that says "Madlax doesn't go because parents don't want to spend the $ and waste time there" but in another post they post that where they live is one of the wealthiest places to live in America. C'mon man how does that make sense??? And as far as business is concerned.. and believe me that's what travel lacrosse is, Madlax should be going to WSYL for business purposes alone, but CAN'T. So play the age game, win some tournaments and skip WSYL if that what makes you happy. But in the end the success rate has not gone up for this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does it matter if Madlax has holdbacks?? The big middie and attackman are not better that the starting attackmen or middies on the WP. Let them play the age game, it has not done anything for their success. Also with the WSYL, obviously the holdback situation stops them from going. I love the posts that says "Madlax doesn't go because parents don't want to spend the $ and waste time there" but in another post they post that where they live is one of the wealthiest places to live in America. C'mon man how does that make sense??? And as far as business is concerned.. and believe me that's what travel lacrosse is, Madlax should be going to WSYL for business purposes alone, but CAN'T. So play the age game, win some tournaments and skip WSYL if that what makes you happy. But in the end the success rate has not gone up for this team.

Correct. There are a ton of posts on here about ML only because the same Juvenile ML dad (and an occasional ML child) stirs the pot, nonstop. If the guy didn’t stalk this board, most people reading this would never have heard of this team, and justifiably so. The reality is, WP is better than this team, across the board, as indicated by their FAR superior record against this team. The top 2 players on that team, would be 2nd string on WP. Fact. It’s not even a conversation. They have older kids. So what. WP plays up all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big 4 HHH....wasn't that the last matchup?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, most of us could care less. WP beats your sorry Team, 9 out of 10 times. Most games are a yawn. That team isn’t even on the radar, when it comes to competitive teams. Just another team, before we get to the championship and hopefully get to play a decent team. Like last years Fab 8, when we had a competitive game with 91 MD in the finals, while Madlax was driving home to VA with their tail between their legs. Again. Again. And again. Remember??

Who won the last game? Who is the best 2024 in the nation? Who has zero holdbacks and everyone on age and on grade?

Madlax 2024. And none of our moms have [ChillLaxin] stamps, and none of the dads have leg tats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would we fly to Denver where there is 1-2 good teams and the rest crap? If it was by far the best event, of course teams in the Mid Atlantic would go.

Instead, we go to tournaments within a 60 minute driving distance, and the competition is 60x better than Denver. Funny how you guys spend that money chasing a trophy. If you didn't go, you could save up and buy another Trans Am.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What towns are entering the PAL league, this Spring? Or, which towns are not? At this age, the numbers start to dwindle, as the kids get older. Anybody got some strong numbers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What towns are entering the PAL league, this Spring? Or, which towns are not? At this age, the numbers start to dwindle, as the kids get older. Anybody got some strong numbers?

My town has no issues getting kids to play PAL through 6th grade; the struggle starts in 7th and 8th grades, but that is to be expected with the boys all playing school ball. But even then, we usually still have teams for the MS boys, and they largely just show up to play games on Sundays - no practices once MS starts theirs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do most teams split their teams into an A and a B team? Or split and distribute the talent evenly? Thoughts on both methods? Is anyone combining grades, and creating A and B teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My town has no issues getting kids to play PAL through 6th grade; the struggle starts in 7th and 8th grades, but that is to be expected with the boys all playing school ball. But even then, we usually still have teams for the MS boys, and they largely just show up to play games on Sundays - no practices once MS starts theirs.

How many kids you have at the 6th grade? Compare that to 2nd grade. How many less/more do you have now compared to then?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All BS aside... who should we be looking for as the up and coming travel teams on LI? Besides Taz, WP and let's put Express in there... who looks like they could be a legitimate threat this year? Igloo?? I hear good and bad about them. So many people like to say there is an "A" level on LI, while many people say there is no such thing on LI, only B teams and below. Truly, I don't think a lot of people have a clue about that next tier of teams. I know that I don't. Let's try to be realistic. Can someone rank the next 5 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. You ain’t that smart. You have no interest in responding simply because you are a LI B team dad, which means you have no dog in the fight, not because you are so smart. Sorry!
2. You are partially correct about this being a kid. There is a kid and a sicko dad doing these posts, and if you were paying attention, you would realize that. But since your kid doesn’t play this team, you aren’t paying attention.
3. You’re right. The only way to get rid of the sicko dad is to ignore him, no matter how annoying he is. That I will be doing.

Yep youre the typical dumb dumb I'm talking about, look how pathetic you are for getting all riled up, I must have hit a nerve for you to be throwing out the old dog in fight cliche and your b-team dad accusation, im sure steam was pouring out of your ears writing your sermon in response just like it does when you have to respond to the madlax kid. A typical secure, intelligent, confident man, or women in your case, with nothing to have to prove or refute would laugh at this kids posts and feel no need to respond, they would let their kids play on the field do the talking, and yes I am that smart, you not so much, and please in your clever response dont' demote my kid down to a C team level...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact.

Another fThe 91 father of three with the undersized attackman son doesn't know what a fact is.

Correct. There are a ton of posts on here about ML only because the same Juvenile ML dad (and an occasional ML child) stirs the pot, nonstop. If the guy didn’t stalk this board, most people reading this would never have heard of this team, and justifiably so. The reality is, WP is better than this team, across the board, as indicated by their FAR superior record against this team. The top 2 players on that team, would be 2nd string on WP. Fact. It’s not even a conversation. They have older kids. So what. WP plays up all the time.

You way over use the word fact. Fact. You sound like a hammerhead every time you say fact. Fact. You need to get a life. Fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep youre the typical dumb dumb I'm talking about, look how pathetic you are for getting all riled up, I must have hit a nerve for you to be throwing out the old dog in fight cliche and your b-team dad accusation, im sure steam was pouring out of your ears writing your sermon in response just like it does when you have to respond to the madlax kid. A typical secure, intelligent, confident man, or women in your case, with nothing to have to prove or refute would laugh at this kids posts and feel no need to respond, they would let their kids play on the field do the talking, and yes I am that smart, you not so much, and please in your clever response dont' demote my kid down to a C team level...

Wow. Your kid is worse than I thought! Thinking a Hitman kid. stinks to be you. Maybe there’s a chess website somewhere, you can stalk. Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many kids you have at the 6th grade? Compare that to 2nd grade. How many less/more do you have now compared to then?

First off, we're a small town. 6th grade has been a problem because we have had 25+, pretty much the same number since their first year - some faces have swapped here and there, but numbers have been consistent. But, that's too many for one team, not enough to split into two. It's been hard for all of the travel players who play PAL because they either are all out together, and then when they come out, the talent level falls off a cliff, or they get mixed in with the other players and those players can't throw and catch well enough for those boys, although I have to say, they do it and don't complain, so good for them. But as parents, it's hard to watch the games because of the unevenness of it all, either way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean the one goal scam game that the refs let happen? The only tournament last season that mattered was the Elite 8. Period. And Madlax went home early. There is nothing else to talk about. Madlax has dropped more games to the WP than they won. Didn't the WP send Madlax home without a win from Laxfest as well? There is nothing to argue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean the one goal scam game that the refs let happen? The only tournament last season that mattered was the Elite 8. Period. And Madlax went home early. There is nothing else to talk about. Madlax has dropped more games to the WP than they won. Didn't the WP send Madlax home without a win from Laxfest as well? There is nothing to argue

Guy. Stop responding to this guys juvenile posts, and he will go away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just try beating Taz on a regular basis...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off, we're a small town. 6th grade has been a problem because we have had 25+, pretty much the same number since their first year - some faces have swapped here and there, but numbers have been consistent. But, that's too many for one team, not enough to split into two. It's been hard for all of the travel players who play PAL because they either are all out together, and then when they come out, the talent level falls off a cliff, or they get mixed in with the other players and those players can't throw and catch well enough for those boys, although I have to say, they do it and don't complain, so good for them. But as parents, it's hard to watch the games because of the unevenness of it all, either way.

Wow. Small town that consistently gets 25 kids. That's pretty good. Everyone is in the same boat, in regards to your travel kids/town kids scenario. Some of these town kids, after 7 or 8 years, still can't catch the ball. Big-time difference. Have you tried combining with the grade either below or above, and creating A and B teams that way. Sounds like you could create three teams that way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All BS aside... who should we be looking for as the up and coming travel teams on LI? Besides Taz, WP and let's put Express in there... who looks like they could be a legitimate threat this year? Igloo?? I hear good and bad about them. So many people like to say there is an "A" level on LI, while many people say there is no such thing on LI, only B teams and below. Truly, I don't think a lot of people have a clue about that next tier of teams. I know that I don't. Let's try to be realistic. Can someone rank the next 5 teams?

Seriously, besides maybe Igloo, I don't think there are any "next in line". The rest are B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. Small town that consistently gets 25 kids. That's pretty good. Everyone is in the same boat, in regards to your travel kids/town kids scenario. Some of these town kids, after 7 or 8 years, still can't catch the ball. Big-time difference. Have you tried combining with the grade either below or above, and creating A and B teams that way. Sounds like you could create three teams that way.

I did pitch that idea. - our program frowns on the whole A/B team idea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I did pitch that idea. - our program frowns on the whole A/B team idea.

That's very unfortunate, as that system works best for all players. All teams that I am aware of do A & B. Typically, the only time that doesn't happen, from my experience, are the teams that are run by Dads with B team kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

—so then just have a talk with your son. PAL is a chance for good players to become a better leader, coach on the field and teaches them to deal with adversity. How does he react when a kid drops a ball? Does he [ChillLaxin] and moan or pat his buddy on the back and get in the hole and play defense?? Look for ways to make the experience positive, because it is different than Club but still can be beneficial

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So nobody on LI can challenge Madlax? Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New topic. Who are the best of the best defenders for ‘24 grade right now on LI? No names.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New topic. Who are the best of the best defenders for ‘24 grade right now on LI? No names.

Sneezy, Sleepy, Grumpy, Doc, Bashful, Happy and you Dopey!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that kid on that other team is good. also the one kid who plays d is solid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every defenseman on Madlax 2024

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that kid on that other team is good. also the one kid who plays d is solid

Your new topic not going over well, looks like you'll have to figure that one out on your own

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting how the Madlax holdback has to play 14u in his age based town league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting how the Madlax holdback has to play 14u in his age based town league.

You stunad. He is on age and on grade. He is playing up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You stunad. He is on age and on grade. He is playing up.

He plays up for town? Highly suspect. Town ball is meant to play with your friends, the friends your age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously, besides maybe Igloo, I don't think there are any "next in line". The rest are B teams.

Wow all B teams. What a compliment. Thought they were C and D teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And compared to Madlax, Igloo is a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Were any of the boys on Mad lax born in 2006?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Were any of the boys on Mad lax born in 2006?
A few of the boys are getting married . !!

Page 73 of 101 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard