BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 53 of 85 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Box is definitely picking up steam. 91 has done it for a few years now, but before this year it was a separate team (and another $2000). Now I think Bandits and Warriors just do it on their own and play in a bunch of tournaments. I think Empire does it as well. Legacy has the NOTB branch that runs some box teams. East End Box is a team that practices pretty Far East. Island Box Lacrosse has teams for anyone interested and they play in some tournament and practice on Saturdays. Even some youth girls teams are starting to get into this year. And most of the tourneys are close. Philly, NJ and Bethpage.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What does everyone think about Box Lacrosse? Doesn’t seem like too many LI teams participate.

F$G runs a great box lacrosse, it's the second year my son is doing it, very well run.

Didn't the 2023 Outlaws have a box team last winter? Someone told me they played all winter, don't know if it was box.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe so. Express is doing Box again this year too. Not certain what the poster was saying about it not being popular. Seems like just about everyone has implemented into their winter training regimen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does everyone think about Box Lacrosse? Doesn’t seem like too many LI teams participate.

F$G runs a great box lacrosse, it's the second year my son is doing it, very well run.

Didn't the 2023 Outlaws have a box team last winter? Someone told me they played all winter, don't know if it was box.

yes, it was sand lot box. It didn't go over too well. One of the kids got hit in the head with a plastic shovel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes, it was sand lot box. It didn't go over too well. One of the kids got hit in the head with a plastic shovel.

Please, don't wake them up!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please, don't wake them up!

Ha ha ha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do qualifier tournaments for the Denver trip have to have the same roster? Can older kids help qualify the team, then not go to the actual tournament in Denver? Also, I heard there is a different cutoff this year. Anyone have it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do qualifier tournaments for the Denver trip have to have the same roster? Can older kids help qualify the team, then not go to the actual tournament in Denver? Also, I heard there is a different cutoff this year. Anyone have it?

What happens is that the top 4-5 club teams all have older kids than the school cut off, and when they go to Denver the older kids don't come. That's the trend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think you got the coach confused with the kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happens is that the top 4-5 club teams all have older kids than the school cut off, and when they go to Denver the older kids don't come. That's the trend.

So, qualifiers do not have the cutoff? I thought different?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cannot change a roster... the rules are listed on the website

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's why the older kids on that club team are not going to Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Older kids can not play in qualifier. Teams need to submitt age-appropriate rosters to play in the qualifiers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know anything about the New York State Regional Lacrosse Championships?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Older kids can not play in qualifier. Teams need to submitt age-appropriate rosters to play in the qualifiers.

Older kids don't go to the qualifier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know anything about the New York State Regional Lacrosse Championships?

Never heard of it. What is it all about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard 91 Bandits and Express Haugen are playing indoors this weekend. Whose going to win?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard 91 Bandits and Express Haugen are playing indoors this weekend. Whose going to win?

Team with most points.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes Nationals is a PONZI Scheme. G is a crook, and the players are ball hogs. Won't be getting anymore of my money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warriors were in PA playing in a real tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team with most points.

Who cares!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about the Warriors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just looked up your real tournament. They came in 3rd. Giving up your new years ever to play in the consolation game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just looked up your real tournament. They came in 3rd. Giving up your new years ever to play in the consolation game!

It would have been great to crush you, but you were to scared to come down and play us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so pathetic, just can’t give that team the respect they deserve!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team is a joke. There's only a couple of kids who are the team, but some new ones who are a disgrace and bafoon of parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team is a joke. There's only a couple of kids who are the team, but some new ones who are a disgrace and bafoon of parents.

What Warriors team are we talking about here?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like the Warriors beat up on your kids team pretty good in the past. By they way it's spelled "buffoon." But now, maybe you should incorporate a daily regiment of age appropriate reading besides BOTC to strengthen the basic skills you fell short of in elementary school. Not being able to correctly pronounce or spell a simple seven letter word is a total disgrace as a parent!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits won by 25. No joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's because the bandits keep stealing their best kids!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It would have been great to crush you, but you were to scared to come down and play us.

Third place in the A division...if they are so good, why didn't they play in the AA division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a jilted relationship between someone and their former lover or that someone looking for love.
God forbid if your kid was called a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like the Warriors beat up on your kids team pretty good in the past. By they way it's spelled "buffoon." But now, maybe you should incorporate a daily regiment of age appropriate reading besides BOTC to strengthen the basic skills you fell short of in elementary school. Not being able to correctly pronounce or spell a simple seven letter word is a total disgrace as a parent! [/quote]

Easy there Mr. “I Aced K-6 English”, before you start lecturing people on basic English skills, perhaps you should look up the meaning of the word “Regiment”? The word you were looking for is “Regimen”. Should we now say what a disgrace of a parent you are?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits beat Haugen by 25?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure that was someone trying to stir the pot. Think about he score and then remember you're talking about a controlled scrimmage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like the Warriors beat up on your kids team pretty good in the past. By they way it's spelled "buffoon." But now, maybe you should incorporate a daily regiment of age appropriate reading besides BOTC to strengthen the basic skills you fell short of in elementary school. Not being able to correctly pronounce or spell a simple seven letter word is a total disgrace as a parent!

Easy there Mr. “I Aced K-6 English”, before you start lecturing people on basic English skills, perhaps you should look up the meaning of the word “Regiment”? The word you were looking for is “Regimen”. Should we now say what a disgrace of a parent you are?[/quote]
I love it when the Warrior wanna-be Bandit dad gets called out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure that was someone trying to stir the pot. Think about he score and then remember you're talking about a controlled scrimmage.

It was a Box Scrimmage I think. I believe Haugen doesn’t play Box competitively, they’re learning. Why the Bandits are teaching them, I have no idea. Pretty weird.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was a Box Scrimmage I think. I believe Haugen doesn’t play Box competitively, they’re learning. Why the Bandits are teaching them, I have no idea. Pretty weird.

I wonder if the coaches kid started any fights with Haugen's team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JS makes stupid money off of box. Probably charged the Haugen kids $30 for "indoor space" lol. 20 bandits + 20 haugen = 40x$30 = $1200 when he probably pays $300-400 for the space. Easy $800+ so maybe $400/hr and lets say he cut Hagen in for a piece - $300 an hour?

Follow the greenbacks and you always have your answer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JS makes stupid money off of box. Probably charged the Haugen kids $30 for "indoor space" lol. 20 bandits + 20 haugen = 40x$30 = $1200 when he probably pays $300-400 for the space. Easy $800+ so maybe $400/hr and lets say he cut Hagen in for a piece - $300 an hour?

Follow the greenbacks and you always have your answer.

Get a life. You really think JS and AJ need the money!

Page 53 of 85 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard