BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 101 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone Hates TAZ.. End of story.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone Hates the Pats too!!.. Hope that's clear enough for you !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax doesn't hate Taz. We just beat team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have seen this movie before, Taz will never get better with the cancer cells still on the sideline, you can change the head but the cancer is still in the body. Coach Z will just be medication but the cure will never come until the cancer is cut out unless he moonlights as a Oncologists. (a dad is a Dr. on the team... LOL, joke, just not Coach Z) I guess everyone will just wait and see who stays, who goes and who has just had enough of the nonsense..... The lies and the nonsense the daddy coaches say and tell the team hopefully will stop with Coach Z or that team will never be the same come spring time. That's a FACT!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Keenan? Why is Zummo coaching Taz?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heart surgery

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an impartial outsider that has seen them all play, Express has already caught Taz and WP. Will pass them by June.

hahahaha Ok Dad. Get within 7 goals of the WP next time and we can talk. Every season with these Express dads, never stops

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an impartial outsider that has seen them all play, Express has already caught Taz and WP. Will pass them by June.

hahahaha Ok Dad. Get within 7 goals of the WP next time and we can talk. Every season with these Express dads, never stops

Not Express parent but i am close enough to it and watched what happened to that team. They have enough older fire power to beat both taz and pack this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not Express parent but i am close enough to it and watched what happened to that team. They have enough older fire power to beat both taz and pack this year.

keep adding 2023 kids to the 2024 roster,eventually you'll get that superbowl win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have seen this movie before, Taz will never get better with the cancer cells still on the sideline, you can change the head but the cancer is still in the body. Coach Z will just be medication but the cure will never come until the cancer is cut out unless he moonlights as a Oncologists. (a dad is a Dr. on the team... LOL, joke, just not Coach Z) I guess everyone will just wait and see who stays, who goes and who has just had enough of the nonsense..... The lies and the nonsense the daddy coaches say and tell the team hopefully will stop with Coach Z or that team will never be the same come spring time. That's a FACT!!
A fact in your Fantasyland!!. you have seen it so many times. What a Joke. Love these parents. Know nothing!!! Just love to takes shots at the top teams when ever they can > Really sad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

keep adding 2023 kids to the 2024 roster,eventually you'll get that superbowl win
EXPRESS went 0-4 against TAZ this Fall !!. yes they are making their way now to almost winning. A broken clock is right twice a day , so they have that in their favor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP is much weaker this season. Seen them play in the fall, Express Def beats them !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kinda gets convoluted with all the top teams filled with hold backs and older kids.You really don't have any accountability.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP is much weaker this season. Seen them play in the fall, Express Def beats them !!!

Congrats. You rate right up their with the mad-[ChillLaxin] with that mindless, juvenile comment. Where did you see WP play? You have no idea where they played. Grow up. Hopefully you are a very immature 11 year old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kinda gets convoluted with all the top teams filled with hold backs and older kids.You really don't have any accountability.

Not all of the top teams have hold backs. The best of the best has absolutely no holdbacks. Fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing’s changed. The 2024-Dads obsession with Taz about WP is as strong as ever. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats. You rate right up their with the mad-[ChillLaxin] with that mindless, juvenile comment. Where did you see WP play? You have no idea where they played. Grow up. Hopefully you are a very immature 11 year old.

seen them play . Small and weaker !,, you will find out . Express runs you over:

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zummo will take this team to another level. It’s already started. Watch out come spring.
zummo is a great coach and was a great player. My son played for him . Great experience with him as coach.

When my son's team played Taz, there were 6-7 dads/coaches looming behind bench. That is never a good sign. Too many cooks. Creates a toxic environment for kids. I would avoid at all costs. Also they run a girls' offense with goal line extended feeder and cutters. Never going to cut it at next level. When the boys did try to dodge or create their own offense, they backed it like they were scared. No real athletes.

No athletes, bad coaching, horrible environment on Taz. What was the score of you sons game? I'm guessing they lost which would be odd bc u just explained that the team has nothing. My sons team has lost every single time he played them. Can't believe he lost to such a horrible team 10+ times

My son plays for Madlax. Madlax won in OT. You should have seen all those dads lose it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zummo will take this team to another level. It’s already started. Watch out come spring.
zummo is a great coach and was a great player. My son played for him . Great experience with him as coach.

When my son's team played Taz, there were 6-7 dads/coaches looming behind bench. That is never a good sign. Too many cooks. Creates a toxic environment for kids. I would avoid at all costs. Also they run a girls' offense with goal line extended feeder and cutters. Never going to cut it at next level. When the boys did try to dodge or create their own offense, they backed it like they were scared. No real athletes.

No athletes, bad coaching, horrible environment on Taz. What was the score of you sons game? I'm guessing they lost which would be odd bc u just explained that the team has nothing. My sons team has lost every single time he played them. Can't believe he lost to such a horrible team 10+ times

My son plays for Madlax. Madlax won in OT. You should have seen all those dads lose it.

The dads lost it.......... because of the loss "yes" but its HOW the lose occurred, Coaching...... end of story. Thats why!! Madlax "big boy" wins more than Taz big boy ALL THE TIME!!! enough said.. MADLAX rules Taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lies, lies and more lies. Not a Dad from Madlax. they did lose in OT was a great game, everyone walked off respectively.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lies, lies and more lies. Not a Dad from Madlax. they did lose in OT was a great game, everyone walked off respectively.

"respectfully" maybe . . .??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your lies are so very lame. First, club directors and coaches pick tourneys, not parents. So your lame excuse is dispelled right there. It's not a parents decision. But there is more. Much more.

So you are saying the Madlax club directors/owners have no interest in putting what you claim to be the best team at this age, on national TV, with all of the free publicity that goes along with that, and to be proclaimed the indisputable best U13 team, anywhere?

Based on your repeated claims, a WSYL championship would be a forgone conclusion. Easy pickings, right? Assuming your claims are accurate, this is a no-brainer for your directors. It would be a total vindication of the Madlax coaching, training and ideologies for the organization, as a whole. A possible once in a life time opportunity, to build the Madlax brand.

The national visibility would surely create an abundance of credibility for the organization, with the net result being significant increased revenue, over the long term. All of this upside, with no downside, since the tourney costs the club no more than any other tourney.

You are asking us to believe all of this?? REALLY?? You're absolutely sure it has nothing to do with all of your age-ineligible hold backs, correct??

1. Despite your deepest wish, we have ZERO holdbacks on our team. We are talking about 6th graders.

2. This is the same stupid trick the [ChillLaxin]'s Tournament tried scamming people with. Make families spend a ton of money to fly to another state only to beat up on terrible teams.

3. No, none of us have any desire to spend $1,500 per family to chase a meaningless trophy when we have great competition within a 30 min drive

When LI's best team is a B team, that tells you how much Madlax 2024 dominates your kids. LOL. Keep making up lies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your lies are so very lame. First, club directors and coaches pick tourneys, not parents. So your lame excuse is dispelled right there. It's not a parents decision. But there is more. Much more.

So you are saying the Madlax club directors/owners have no interest in putting what you claim to be the best team at this age, on national TV, with all of the free publicity that goes along with that, and to be proclaimed the indisputable best U13 team, anywhere?

Based on your repeated claims, a WSYL championship would be a forgone conclusion. Easy pickings, right? Assuming your claims are accurate, this is a no-brainer for your directors. It would be a total vindication of the Madlax coaching, training and ideologies for the organization, as a whole. A possible once in a life time opportunity, to build the Madlax brand.

The national visibility would surely create an abundance of credibility for the organization, with the net result being significant increased revenue, over the long term. All of this upside, with no downside, since the tourney costs the club no more than any other tourney.

You are asking us to believe all of this?? REALLY?? You're absolutely sure it has nothing to do with all of your age-ineligible hold backs, correct??

1. Despite your deepest wish, we have ZERO holdbacks on our team. We are talking about 6th graders.

2. This is the same stupid trick the [ChillLaxin]'s Tournament tried scamming people with. Make families spend a ton of money to fly to another state only to beat up on terrible teams.

3. No, none of us have any desire to spend $1,500 per family to chase a meaningless trophy when we have great competition within a 30 min drive

When LI's best team is a B team, that tells you how much Madlax 2024 dominates your kids. LOL. Keep making up lies.

Your actions, or in this case lack of action, speak MUCH louder than your words.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The dads lost it.......... because of the loss "yes" but its HOW the lose occurred, Coaching...... end of story. Thats why!! Madlax "big boy" wins more than Taz big boy ALL THE TIME!!! enough said.. MADLAX rules Taz.

It is all about match-ups. This is why I believe we will see Express pass Taz, and teams like Madlax continue to beat Taz. Taz is about undersized attackmen that can't create their own offense. They rely on a FOGO to get them the ball. Taz's FOGO doesn't match up well with bigger mids. And when he gets trapped on D, Taz has real problems. Taz has only one what I would consider true two-way mid. But if you look at Express, they are complete package. They have more real athletes. Maybe their stick skills are a little raw, but this is because they haven't been playing since they were two yrs. old. When those boys find their game, you will see them pass the smaller, lesser athletes that got a head start. Plus Express puts much more emphasis on team defense. They work as a unit with two skilled goalies, and as the gel as a team you will see that defense wins championships. But the biggest thing going for Express is that they are run like a real club that is constantly looking for the best players, and trading up with an eye towards the future. Taz is run like a town team stuck in the past. The Taz dads that run the program, and loom around the bench, are only interested in their own son's playing time. They don't want new, better kids to join the team for fear that it will cut into their own kid's playing time. And they find a way to run them off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure you're not. My man I have a friend whose son is on the team, they are not a "fire power" team. Lose by 7 goals last time and all of a sudden in 9 months they are a threat? What do you think the WP has been sitting around the last 9 months not getting better? Beat em and talk, other than that take your youth lax research and beat it. "Close enough to it" lol to funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you watched them play in the 2023 Brackets? Still the team everyone wants to beat consistently, but just cant seem to do it. Keep those fingers crossed pal, maybe, just maybe one day. Wait... didn't you drop all 4 Fall games to Taz this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone Hates the Pats too!!.. Hope that's clear enough for you !!!

And outside of NY, they hate the Yankee's too. Enough said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let be the pack daddy who talks smack about others losing to Taz. Last I checked you have one win in last 10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pardon me, Mr VA Bottom Feeder. You are obviously cognitively impaired, so I'm going to try to simplify this for you.

First, club directors and coaches pick tourneys, not parents. Stop talking like you have any affect on that. You don't.

So your argument is that the Madlax organization has absolutely no interest in the following:

* Potential once in a life time opportunity to build the Madlax brand via National TV exposure, at no cost to Madlax.

* Which would serve to build a stronger, better Madlax organization... with increased revenues and profit for years to come.

* All of these extraordinary benefits to Madlax, at no cost to Madlax.

Regarding your reference to the DicksTourney... this ain't Florida... this is national TV, as professional as it get's.

Playing terrible teams?? What terrible teams? Madlax would be playing the toughest competition out there, including the ones that make you cry like a baby, after every loss (which for one of those teams is 79% of the time, to date), and maybe a couple of the B teams that beat you up pretty good this past Fall.

And, the $1,500.00 reference?? Based on your parents own admission, you are very well-to-do folks! Doubt the Madlax club is too worried about you parents, especially when the upside for them is so VERY dramatic.

Wow! Not one bit of your argument has any credibility at all.

So, all of this begs the question... why is Madlax not going to WSYL? There isn't a single person on BOTC that doesn't know what the hold back situation is in the mid-Atlantic. And every time we LI teams go down there, all of the parents tell us that Madlax has more hold backs than any other mid-Atlantic team.

Or, maybe all of that well known, well documented information is all incorrect, and there are no hold backs in the mid-Atlantic, at all.... hmmm...

Maybe Madlax is just plain petrified to play on the biggest stage in youth lacrosse, for fear of losing. Gotta admit, that's a good one. You should just go with that one from now one. OK??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let be the pack daddy who talks smack about others losing to Taz. Last I checked you have one win in last 10.

Better check again daddy, bec your facts are all screwed up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Zummo will take this team to another level. It’s already started. Watch out come spring.

It is all about match-ups. This is why I believe we will see Express pass Taz, and teams like Madlax continue to beat Taz. Taz is about undersized attackmen that can't create their own offense. They rely on a FOGO to get them the ball. Taz's FOGO doesn't match up well with bigger mids. And when he gets trapped on D, Taz has real problems. Taz has only one what I would consider true two-way mid. But if you look at Express, they are complete package. They have more real athletes. Maybe their stick skills are a little raw, but this is because they haven't been playing since they were two yrs. old. When those boys find their game, you will see them pass the smaller, lesser athletes that got a head start. Plus Express puts much more emphasis on team defense. They work as a unit with two skilled goalies, and as the gel as a team you will see that defense wins championships. But the biggest thing going for Express is that they are run like a real club that is constantly looking for the best players, and trading up with an eye towards the future. Taz is run like a town team stuck in the past. The Taz dads that run the program, and loom around the bench, are only interested in their own son's playing time. They don't want new, better kids to join the team for fear that it will cut into their own kid's playing time. And they find a way to run them off.

do not have a child on Taz and not trying to be snide, but is this a joke? If it is... you need a life. If it isn’t.... you need a therapist. You’re delusional if you think that express will manhandle Taz and based on you post that is what you’re eluding. Taz may have hit a rough patch but there’s no way Express will beat them consistently. This happens all the time. Parents watch their sons team practice all winter long and they look real good. What you do not realize is that teams like WP and Taz are doing the same thing. The other thing that is dead wrong is that Taz replaces players more then the owner changes underware. There is no loyalty. Best man for the job. WP on the other hand is different. for good or bad that team isn’t almost the same since 2nd grade. Time will tell but those are currently the 2 teams to compare to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Zummo will take this team to another level. It’s already started. Watch out come spring.

do not have a child on Taz and not trying to be snide, but is this a joke? If it is... you need a life. If it isn’t.... you need a therapist. You’re delusional if you think that express will manhandle Taz and based on you post that is what you’re eluding. Taz may have hit a rough patch but there’s no way Express will beat them consistently. This happens all the time. Parents watch their sons team practice all winter long and they look real good. What you do not realize is that teams like WP and Taz are doing the same thing. The other thing that is dead wrong is that Taz replaces players more then the owner changes underware. There is no loyalty. Best man for the job. WP on the other hand is different. for good or bad that team isn’t almost the same since 2nd grade. Time will tell but those are currently the 2 teams to compare to.

The irony of this post is amazing. The poster condemns the Express dad for his over the top, inaccurate statements, but then ends by saying that WP isn’t almost the same as when they started in 2nd grade, which is COMPLETELY inaccurate. 90% of WP has been on the team since day one. Shame on you Taz mom for being exactly what you dispise. If you don’t know something to be 100% factual, keep your mouth shut.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The irony of this post is amazing. The poster condemns the Express dad for his over the top, inaccurate statements, but then ends by saying that WP isn’t almost the same as when they started in 2nd grade, which is COMPLETELY inaccurate. 90% of WP has been on the team since day one. Shame on you Taz mom for being exactly what you dispise. If you don’t know something to be 100% factual, keep your mouth shut.

Context clues Einstein. Simple typo. WP is the same I wouldn't guess is what the poster said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey WP freak - you know who you are, and we do too. You regurgitate baseless so-called-facts as if they are gospel. Can you please explain how you got your 79% calculation? When you do that maybe we will start to take you seriously. Actually, that is not true either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey WP freak - you know who you are, and we do too. You regurgitate baseless so-called-facts as if they are gospel. Can you please explain how you got your 79% calculation? When you do that maybe we will start to take you seriously. Actually, that is not true either.

Honestly , who cares. All the teams are good. lets leave it at that and move on. Half the comments made about all these teams are not even people from the team. Just a jerk stirring the pot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
79%? Didn't see any post with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. I know who I am. Thxu for sharing that wisdom. If by gospel you mean truth, then yes, consider my word as gospel. Since you picked out the 79% fact, then you obviously read the entire post, about how your excuses are not only lame, but completely illogical. Assuming that you are a person of average intelligence, I would expect a fact based logical rebuttle, if you have one. If you are able to convey a logical arguement in support of your position, I will itemize all of your wins and losses that make up your measley 21% win rate. Right now, your team is looking like a bunch of hold backs to anyone with more than a single brain cell. Don’t worry. I’m not holding my breath.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Context clues Einstein. Simple typo. WP is the same I wouldn't guess is what the poster said

Yo. That’s exactly what the poster said. Read it, dummy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does all club organizations charged an extra tournament fee @ $125 per kid per tournament on top of there yearly tuition without discussing it with the team ??? New to club and seems like a money grab . Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz owns WP plain and simple. One fluke win in 3 years. Who’s your Tazzie!?

Page 62 of 101 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard