BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 48 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 47 48
Re: Boys 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He hasn't helped geese beat channy. Do you even hear how stupid that sounds. So he isn't a good trainer because geese lost to channy. He helps players become better, that's the point. Geese losing to Channy means nothing. They are 10, it means less than nothing actually.

Less than nothing?? Seriously??

It's what losers say, it always matters when you play a game.

The Golden Geese. Kings of 2nd grade lacrosse.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't play the game, the kids do. It does matter who wins when the kids play the game,but 10 minutes after the game is over it doesn't. If it still matters to you after the game is over and you think about it in bed and think about it at work and you are an adult. Don't take this the wrong way, but you need to get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't play the game, the kids do. It does matter who wins when the kids play the game,but 10 minutes after the game is over it doesn't. If it still matters to you after the game is over and you think about it in bed and think about it at work and you are an adult. Don't take this the wrong way, but you need to get a life.

Stop projecting.

Doesn't bother me, but as we all know and as we should teach our children, winning is better than losing. Much better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the Express wins matter until they put a true 2025 team on the field. It takes away from all the legit 10 and 11 year olds they have. Think Express parents also feel the same and reason why the dad stands by himself cheering on his 6th grader.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the Express wins matter until they put a true 2025 team on the field. It takes away from all the legit 10 and 11 year olds they have. Think Express parents also feel the same and reason why the dad stands by himself cheering on his 6th grader.

Truth!!!!! He must be a despicable human being. Who knows what damage they are doing to the poor kid. DISGUSTING!!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Primetime 2025/6 beat Predators to win the 2025 class at Yale. Nice win in the battle of Westchester!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check out North of the Border Box Lax.Mike Taylor is one of the best around

On Long Island, he is the best around. Rob Cambell would be 2nd,

How is fl$ box lacrosse?

Best around? They both teach indoor field. Definitely not the Box they play in Canada or anywhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth!!!!! He must be a despicable human being. Who knows what damage they are doing to the poor kid. DISGUSTING!!!!!

Stop your crying there best player is hurt and you still got beat. If the kid was born after Sept.1st, 2006 he is good to go. And it would make him younger then most of the 2025 kids anyway.Are you saying that this one boy is the sole reason you lost?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They got beat by one goal in overtime by a stupid
goal that maybe your goalie should of stopped.
Better luck next time Geese, see you in the spring!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop your crying there best player is hurt and you still got beat. If the kid was born after Sept.1st, 2006 he is good to go. And it would make him younger then most of the 2025 kids anyway.Are you saying that this one boy is the sole reason you lost?

The kid is 2024. Despicable. 6th grade cheater.
If you can’t win fairly then add older kids and the [lacrosse] with the rules..
Fact, with that player, Express 2025 should be required to play 2024.
Or if the legit 2025 5th graders families had any cajones they would tell Channey to cut the crap.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents who have older kids, reading this nonsense are laughing at you. Not laughing with you, but at you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every single sport is age based, why on earth can't lax just get this right already. It's the fairest system out there and it would be great to end this topic once and for all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Channy, the best 2024 team in 2025! YEAH!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's the new Express way to do business. It's not just the 2025 team. The 2024 team has a 2023 on it. Shame on you, Express!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every single sport is age based, why on earth can't lax just get this right already. It's the fairest system out there and it would be great to end this topic once and for all.

Do your part to make this happen - speak out:[Linked Image]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This all seems trivial to me. In my opinion most of these parents are living through their kids. All that matters is that the kid is on an A team. They don’t care if they play or not. To the parents with older children that have been through this. What are your thoughts? Does it really matter at this age? I’ve talked to coaches and most say it doesn’t matter at this age. Most talent will level off but the smaller kids will get left behind by the bigger kidsB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This all seems trivial to me. In my opinion most of these parents are living through their kids. All that matters is that the kid is on an A team. They don’t care if they play or not. To the parents with older children that have been through this. What are your thoughts? Does it really matter at this age? I’ve talked to coaches and most say it doesn’t matter at this age. Most talent will level off but the smaller kids will get left behind by the bigger kidsB

Does what matter at this age?? The Quote button is your friend . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does what matter at this age?? The Quote button is your friend . . .

What club they play for or even how well they play at this age. Kids will get more coordinated as they get older and it will be easier for them to learn.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I really hope that Age verification is brought up as a topic in this meeting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or even grade verification. My kids' club has never asked me for proof of age or grade. I wish it were strictly age based, but now its grade based. But yet no one is asked to document their grade. At the very least there should be a verification system for the set up we have. Let along moving to a much better set up (age based).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or even grade verification. My kids' club has never asked me for proof of age or grade. I wish it were strictly age based, but now its grade based. But yet no one is asked to document their grade. At the very least there should be a verification system for the set up we have. Let along moving to a much better set up (age based).

If you feel that strongly go up to the tourney director at every tourney your son plays in and demand a verification for all teams. If your coach gets mad, you probably don't want to be that club or coach anyway for condoning it. Let's see who goes from anonymously complaining to action. If you're not willing to do that, you should accept it and move on. That way we can go back to complaining about legal holdbacks. Wish my son was one, didn't know in pre k. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
worst offenders are on PAL board. One allows a bunch of 91 teammates from other towns play on his teams . He will even make the call to ask if a town doesn’t want to release a player. Completely against what PAL is supposed to be

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL does ask for a birth certificate for all 1st year players and a report card if the player was born prior to 12/1 .

Funny thing was PAL screwed up last year and sent everyone a copy of the rosters. So all the complaints are easy verifiable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or if the legit 2025 5th graders families had any cajones they would tell Channey to cut the crap.

Why were you ok streaking at the legacy parade and getting a club logo tattooed on your a** when a handful of 9 graders were added to the team to play against all 8th graders in the 2016 world series? Please stop being hypocritical!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why were you ok streaking at the legacy parade and getting a club logo tattooed on your a** when a handful of 9 graders were added to the team to play against all 8th graders in the 2016 world series? Please stop being hypocritical!

You know better. What Legacy did was within those rules. What Channy is doing is mixing a current 6th grader in with 5th graders in a grade based system. The grade based rules say you play the Tournaments at the grade level of the highest grade kid. There is no fantasy grade based system with a Channy only, because he said it's Ok WSYL age exception.

Enjoy the 2024 bracket. I'm sure Taz would be happy to play! As would many of the other legitimate 2024 teams.

Meanwhile this team is barely holding on in 2025 even with the cheating. That is why I'll bet there will be many more teams laughing at your team as you collect undeserved shirts.

And when Express gets beat even with the cheaters, the celebration will be even louder.

That team is as phony as Channys teeth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your comments are so tiresome. I hear what your saying, the system is screwed up, I agree. However if the 6th grade kid is younger than 5th grade kids, it's not cheating. Again the system is screwed up. If my child was a genius in school, My wife and I decide to bump him up a grade, why should he be punished in sports, going against older kids. This is youth , not high school. Then on the other side of coin, if my son was really slow with school and socially behind and teacher suggests we hold him back, why should he get an unfair advantage playing against younger kids.Your age is your age period. If his age is the same as the competition age, it's not cheating. This is not even debatable if you ask me. Move on already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your comments are so tiresome. I hear what your saying, the system is screwed up, I agree. However if the 6th grade kid is younger than 5th grade kids, it's not cheating. Again the system is screwed up. If my child was a genius in school, My wife and I decide to bump him up a grade, why should he be punished in sports, going against older kids. This is youth , not high school. Then on the other side of coin, if my son was really slow with school and socially behind and teacher suggests we hold him back, why should he get an unfair advantage playing against younger kids.Your age is your age period. If his age is the same as the competition age, it's not cheating. This is not even debatable if you ask me. Move on already.

wrong wrong wrong - if it is a 5th grade tournament and your kid is in 6th grade that is cheating - I understand the age based argument ( I do not agree with iot but I understand it ) but if it is a 5th grade tournament it is for kids currently enrolled in 5th grade. I will now move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad he is moving on. Cheating is something that gives someone an unfair advantage. if 2 kids are 10 or 2 kids are 11, one kid is a stronger student then the other. The 11 year old in 6th grade is born in October, the 11 year old in 5th grade is born in October too. How on earth does that give either kid or team an advantage on the lacrosse field. Any sport actually. If someone can explain how that is an advantage, I'm all ears.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad he is moving on. Cheating is something that gives someone an unfair advantage. if 2 kids are 10 or 2 kids are 11, one kid is a stronger student then the other. The 11 year old in 6th grade is born in October, the 11 year old in 5th grade is born in October too. How on earth does that give either kid or team an advantage on the lacrosse field. Any sport actually. If someone can explain how that is an advantage, I'm all ears.

You're wasting your time trying to rational with this person. He/she is the only one that has a problem with it, which clearly means it's personal. My guess is that this other kid bumped his/her kid down on the depth chart or off of the chart entirely. He/she's clearly irrationally obsessed, but will do nothing but complain anonymously on a website. That is the quickest way to lose credibility.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kid is not and was not bumped up, he is at grade level for 6th, he is in 6th where he belongs. Worse, he tried out for 2024, got placed on the B team and then because he has despicable parents miraculously appears on the 2025 A team due to the top secret Channy special exception to the grade based rule, but it isn't cheating hall pass. I get it now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're wasting your time trying to rational with this person. He/she is the only one that has a problem with it, which clearly means it's personal. My guess is that this other kid bumped his/her kid down on the depth chart or off of the chart entirely. He/she's clearly irrationally obsessed, but will do nothing but complain anonymously on a website. That is the quickest way to lose credibility.

So why have any rules at all? So if Express is playing a Team that has no holdbacks and they know that, does he have to sit? Stop making stuff up. It's ridiculous. And let's set this straight, my son is first quarter 2007, and on grade, doesn't play for Express, although Channy asked as he does with so many because he is so loyal. I'm glad my son chose to stay put.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wrong wrong wrong - if it is a 5th grade tournament and your kid is in 6th grade that is cheating - I understand the age based argument ( I do not agree with iot but I understand it ) but if it is a 5th grade tournament it is for kids currently enrolled in 5th grade. I will now move on

The big question then is, how do you know they are all in 5th grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So why have any rules at all? So if Express is playing a Team that has no holdbacks and they know that, does he have to sit? Stop making stuff up. It's ridiculous. And let's set this straight, my son is first quarter 2007, and on grade, doesn't play for Express, although Channy asked as he does with so many because he is so loyal. I'm glad my son chose to stay put.

I think that is the point...There are NO rules! But there should be.Until rules are enforced, parents will be questioning every loss and scrutinizing larger or better players. That's bad...and sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that is the point...There are NO rules! But there should be.Until rules are enforced, parents will be questioning every loss and scrutinizing larger or better players. That's bad...and sad.

Who cares if the kid or kids are a year older!! Everyone is always looking for an edge to be the best, it happens in every aspect of life, you should be use to it by now. Listen at the end of the day if legacy is only losing by 1 goal in OT and being a man down and not to mention with their backup goalie in net, that's not that bad. Playing older kids will only make the boys try harder and play smarter. Channy is really doing the geese a favor, life is not about winning tshirts, and when they do win, it will make it that much sweeter..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if your kid didn’t get bumped on Channy, then you must be a Blastard. You people will never stop making excuses about why your team has fallen so hard. FYI, it’s because of you nuts on the sideline.

BTW, since Fall Classic is a 91 Tournament, you must know that your coaches made sure that you didn’t have to play Express North in pool play. Could you imagine the outcry if you lost to them twice in a month! You lunatics would be emailing and calling anyone that wears orange! It would be like losing to the Garden City town team all over again!! Such a joke!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you put the 11yr old with 5 graders, he should fair much better than putting him with 6th graders. Another year of development. Just imagine putting your 5th grade now in 4th grade lacrosse. Would be cake walk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if your kid didn’t get bumped on Channy, then you must be a Blastard. You people will never stop making excuses about why your team has fallen so hard. FYI, it’s because of you nuts on the sideline.

BTW, since Fall Classic is a 91 Tournament, you must know that your coaches made sure that you didn’t have to play Express North in pool play. Could you imagine the outcry if you lost to them twice in a month! You lunatics would be emailing and calling anyone that wears orange! It would be like losing to the Garden City town team all over again!! Such a joke!!

Wrong again, but I can certainly say it will be so much more fun every time your sons team gets beat. Just remember that your son isn't better, he is just older.

And you wander off to review the schedule and rip 91 but your son and his organization are playing down to win. And you say other parents are nuts! As the saying goes, pot, meet kettle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The point was if the kids are the same age, not grade. Age. If they are the same age it's as fair as can be. My son is 10 , he will be 11 in a few months. if the kid on the other team is Doogie Howser and he is also 10, but he is an 8th grade student, he is not cheating playing against my son's team. I don't care what anybody says. It is not cheating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enrolled in 6th grade and was 11 before school started. The fact that there is some 5th graders that are older on the team doesnt change anything. People complaint are not all opponents. Most of the info came from Fellow parents that disnt like Channy bringing in these kids that weren’t needed. Core of kids is very talented. The new additions were not needed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enrolled in 6th grade and was 11 before school started. The fact that there is some 5th graders that are older on the team doesnt change anything. People complaint are not all opponents. Most of the info came from Fellow parents that disnt like Channy bringing in these kids that weren’t needed. Core of kids is very talented. The new additions were not needed

Yeah, you’re kid definitely got bumped. Stop being such a whiny Mary about it and move on.

Page 27 of 48 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard