BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,413
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 46 of 85 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have no problem with Wolfpack playing up, but how are they playing up at the Mustang Classic AND Yale Bulldog Classic on the same day? They must be an amazing team!


Then the Warriors are probably in Yale...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have no problem with Wolfpack playing up, but how are they playing up at the Mustang Classic AND Yale Bulldog Classic on the same day? They must be an amazing team!


I hope you're exaggerating. Who says stuff like that besides a Wolfpack dad....? Loser

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have no problem with Wolfpack playing up, but how are they playing up at the Mustang Classic AND Yale Bulldog Classic on the same day? They must be an amazing team!


I hope you're exaggerating. Who says stuff like that besides a Wolfpack dad....? Loser


Or someone using sarcasm...

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire white or green at Mustang?

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have no problem with Wolfpack playing up, but how are they playing up at the Mustang Classic AND Yale Bulldog Classic on the same day? They must be an amazing team!


Wolf pack is out, s2s is in.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have no problem with Wolfpack playing up, but how are they playing up at the Mustang Classic AND Yale Bulldog Classic on the same day? They must be an amazing team!


Wolf pack is out, s2s is in.


Will be interesting to see how S2S does with this group

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am guessing Green. White won’t compete with those teams.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have no problem with Wolfpack playing up, but how are they playing up at the Mustang Classic AND Yale Bulldog Classic on the same day? They must be an amazing team!


Wolf pack is out, s2s is in.


Will be interesting to see how S2S does with this group

S2S will beat up this group. Ducks will give them a run until their studs gas out..

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have no problem with Wolfpack playing up, but how are they playing up at the Mustang Classic AND Yale Bulldog Classic on the same day? They must be an amazing team!


Wolf pack is out, s2s is in.


Will be interesting to see how S2S does with this group

S2S will beat up this group. Ducks will give them a run until their studs gas out..


So quick to assume that? It will be ducks and empire if it's green.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have no problem with Wolfpack playing up, but how are they playing up at the Mustang Classic AND Yale Bulldog Classic on the same day? They must be an amazing team!


Wolf pack is out, s2s is in.


Will be interesting to see how S2S does with this group

S2S will beat up this group. Ducks will give them a run until their studs gas out..


So quick to assume that? It will be ducks and empire if it's green.


It is the S2S B team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
empire is terrible, they lost the good players.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
empire is terrible, they lost the good players.

This is honestly NOT a dig, but a legitimate question. When did they have "the good players"? Saw them play in the NXT Cup last summer and didn't see standout talent so I'm trying to decide if that team had the players you're speaking of or not.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To think adults are on here bashing kids,and teams so openly is really pathetic also extremely funny how for a few weeks people lost their guts when they actually had to provide an email address (loss of anonymity) let's keep this board productive and keep the high road. It's sports two teams play one team loses, some players better than others etc.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have no problem with Wolfpack playing up, but how are they playing up at the Mustang Classic AND Yale Bulldog Classic on the same day? They must be an amazing team!


Wolf pack is out, s2s is in.


Will be interesting to see how S2S does with this group

S2S will beat up this group. Ducks will give them a run until their studs gas out..


So quick to assume that? It will be ducks and empire if it's green.


It is the S2S B team


It is Empire White.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will be interesting to see how S2S does with this group [/quote]
S2S will beat up this group. Ducks will give them a run until their studs gas out..[/quote]

So quick to assume that? It will be ducks and empire if it's green.[/quote]

It is the S2S B team[/quote]

It is Empire White.[/quote]

Good lord... Take the over...

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Will be interesting to see how S2S does with this group

S2S will beat up this group. Ducks will give them a run until their studs gas out..[/quote]

So quick to assume that? It will be ducks and empire if it's green.[/quote]

It is the S2S B team[/quote]

It is Empire White.[/quote]

Good lord... Take the over...
[/quote]

My money is in S2S (and I have no kid on that team)

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
empire is terrible, they lost the good players.

My kids on green and not a single player of value has been lost in the past few yrs

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
empire is terrible, they lost the good players.

My kids on green and not a single player of value has been lost in the past few yrs


They get a bad rap, no fault of their own. But I guess everyone gets a bad rap on here if they're not an aaaaaaa team.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am guessing Green. White won’t compete with those teams.

White team playing

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they get a bad rap because of the actions of their parents on the sideline.....

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
empire is terrible, they lost the good players.

My kids on green and not a single player of value has been lost in the past few yrs


They get a bad rap, no fault of their own. But I guess everyone gets a bad rap on here if they're not an aaaaaaa team.



They get a bad rap because of some of the parents. They had two games end early because the refs could not deal with the crazy mom at October Fest. Let the kids play they played well that day.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bad rap because your not an A team really, parents on empire are the worst and one of there dads went on the field during express game while his son was screaming and crying to get off the field, and it’s not just the dads, the moms are worse.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bad rap because your not an A team really, parents on empire are trash and one of there dads went on the field during express game while his son was screaming and crying to get off the field, and it’s not just the dads the moms are worse. Complete trash

I think you better get your facts straight before calling out people. Don't judge a book by its cover (oh, that's right...you can't read!). The fiasco transpired secondary to the "all powerful Ref; who was horrible" bad mouthed the father after he calmly questioned a blatant "no call" on the field.,Yes maybe the going on the field was over the top.....but, if you didn't see or hear the whole scenario then you shouldn't be commenting.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
empire parents are always the problem. Doesn't help that most of them are from the Syag team. Can you say Trash!!!

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
empire is terrible, they lost the good players.

My kids on green and not a single player of value has been lost in the past few yrs


They get a bad rap, no fault of their own. But I guess everyone gets a bad rap on here if they're not an aaaaaaa team.



They get a bad rap because of some of the parents. They had two games end early because the refs could not deal with the crazy mom at October Fest. Let the kids play they played well that day.

That Mom sucks.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bad rap because your not an A team really, parents on empire are trash and one of there dads went on the field during express game while his son was screaming and crying to get off the field, and it’s not just the dads the moms are worse. Complete trash

I think you better get your facts straight before calling out people. Don't judge a book by its cover (oh, that's right...you can't read!). The fiasco transpired secondary to the "all powerful Ref; who was horrible" bad mouthed the father after he calmly questioned a blatant "no call" on the field.,Yes maybe the going on the field was over the top.....but, if you didn't see or hear the whole scenario then you shouldn't be commenting.



I thought the purpose of parents on the sideline is to root for your kid and their team, not to question refs about calls, that would be the coaches job

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bad rap because your not an A team really, parents on empire are trash and one of there dads went on the field during express game while his son was screaming and crying to get off the field, and it’s not just the dads the moms are worse. Complete trash

I think you better get your facts straight before calling out people. Don't judge a book by its cover (oh, that's right...you can't read!). The fiasco transpired secondary to the "all powerful Ref; who was horrible" bad mouthed the father after he calmly questioned a blatant "no call" on the field.,Yes maybe the going on the field was over the top.....but, if you didn't see or hear the whole scenario then you shouldn't be commenting.


Bad "no call" ok, go on to the next play or better yet let the coach handle it. I agree, complete TRASH!

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bad rap because your not an A team really, parents on empire are trash and one of there dads went on the field during express game while his son was screaming and crying to get off the field, and it’s not just the dads the moms are worse. Complete trash

I think you better get your facts straight before calling out people. Don't judge a book by its cover (oh, that's right...you can't read!). The fiasco transpired secondary to the "all powerful Ref; who was horrible" bad mouthed the father after he calmly questioned a blatant "no call" on the field.,Yes maybe the going on the field was over the top.....but, if you didn't see or hear the whole scenario then you shouldn't be commenting.



I thought the purpose of parents on the sideline is to root for your kid and their team, not to question refs about calls, that would be the coaches job


Just remember, parents bring their deep seeded internal issues with them to their kids lacrosse tournaments, then compound those issues with booze.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bad rap because your not an A team really, parents on empire are trash and one of there dads went on the field during express game while his son was screaming and crying to get off the field, and it’s not just the dads the moms are worse. Complete trash

I think you better get your facts straight before calling out people. Don't judge a book by its cover (oh, that's right...you can't read!). The fiasco transpired secondary to the "all powerful Ref; who was horrible" bad mouthed the father after he calmly questioned a blatant "no call" on the field.,Yes maybe the going on the field was over the top.....but, if you didn't see or hear the whole scenario then you shouldn't be commenting.


Your response alone supports; Empire parents=trash!

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Officials are not allowed to engage parents on the sidelines, except to remove a spectator for inappropriate behavior. And when they do engage, its a distraction from the safety of the game. I don't care if you call yourself a "student of the sport" and think you know all of the rules, you cannot expect an official to engage spectators on the sideline. If you want to make the calls, go spend hours getting certified,going to mandatory clinics and training. It take a certain someone with thick skin to be an official. Leave it to the coaches to question calls. And if you cannot control yourself, go stand alone in a corner. Your embarrassing and distracting your son. FYI: I am not a youth lacrosse official, currently.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Props to all the kids that played in the ridiculously cold temps this morning.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how bad did the bandits beat the Wolfpack at Yale?

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The love for Empire is amazing.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EmpireA. Hahaha

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any Empire team is irrelevant. Green, white , blue, yellow mid tier b teams at best

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So how bad did the bandits beat the Wolfpack at Yale?


Looks like they skipped the playoff. Same as the playoff at Mustang.

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was cold as [lacrosse] at the Mustang. Ducks beat up on lower year B competition. They really should not have played in the tournament. They won’t play A tournaments because they would get smoked, so they do the same to B teams. SMH.. And as I said earlier, hope you took the over with the Empire B team...

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ducks are terrible, Empire A worse. Don't get too excited, you beat empire other garbage team. Relax

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who lost to the Wolfpack 2024 yesterday?

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which express team was in DE? Yikes

Page 46 of 85 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard












Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4