BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 101 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo , express, ? Inferior teams. Really !!! Tax is just great. Deal with it!!!

Igloo is an A team. They hung with taz two tourneys in a row. only a matter of time

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When Taz loses , the parents say they are done, no good. When they win , they should be playing up, ....Makes me laugh. Stop with the jealousy. Just let it go . I have seen Taz and WP play many times, Those kids know how to play lacrosse . All teams should inspire to play the way they do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure the boys are wonderful but as far as coaches An parents the taz organization at 2024 is the most classless I've seen !!

Both taz and launch have classless parents.... rude and arrogant
it’s the coaches that do nothing to control them.
Bring on the agway feed for these people.

True Boo Hoo!!!!!..... "0" shots during the game!! They also went 0-3 all day. WOW!!! "0" is a good number for them this week. Maybe the kids should change the name this week to True Boo Hoo zero or True Boo Hoo JOKE not True Boo Hoo goat!!!. Go get tissues at agway they have them in Nassau county, Suffolk has feed for all the goat teams they need too be fed.....LMAO..... WP and TAZ.......

Really?? They couldn’t get a single shot off?? How embarrassing! Obviously very telling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo , express, ? Inferior teams. Really !!! Tax is just great. Deal with it!!!

Igloo is an A team. They hung with taz two tourneys in a row. only a matter of time

Correct. Nothing new here. WP and Taz are the AA. Express and Igloo are the A. Then a whole bunch of B and C teams. Status quo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz has a great team but they seemed to have their hands full with Express North

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shhhhhhh. I can’t hear True Blue this week. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure the boys are wonderful but as far as coaches An parents the taz organization at 2024 is the most classless I've seen !!

True Boo Hoo!!!!!..... "0" shots during the game!! They also went 0-3 all day. WOW!!! "0" is a good number for them this week. Maybe the kids should change the name this week to True Boo Hoo zero or True Boo Hoo JOKE not True Boo Hoo goat!!!. Go get tissues at agway they have them in Nassau county, Suffolk has feed for all the goat teams they need too be fed.....LMAO..... WP and TAZ.......

Pathetic does not do this juvenile post Justice, not a jealous parent by the way , which you will likely accuse me of being

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz was man down 9 times in that game. Including a 2 min unreleasable. If you watched the game it was not as close as score seemed. Also, express north is a very good team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the record between Taz and Madlax? Isn't it like Madlax 12-Taz 1?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz was man down 9 times in that game. Including a 2 min unreleasable. If you watched the game it was not as close as score seemed. Also, express north is a very good team

Against who?? TB? Express North? You really kept track of penalties that closely??? Very doubtful somebody actually counts penalties that closely, especially when it’s tjat many.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear trump is inviting taz to the white House

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TB had lots of smack at Columbus Day. We did not bring in outside kids, kids are bigger stronger, we have been working hard, whatever. 14-0 big difference. Sounds like the roster was different. You can ramp up for one game or tournament but you will be found out over time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TB had lots of smack at Columbus Day. We did not bring in outside kids, kids are bigger stronger, we have been working hard, whatever. 14-0 big difference. Sounds like the roster was different. You can ramp up for one game or tournament but you will be found out over time.

They lost to igloo A by one goal and express by 3. Who all had competitive games with taz. They did not have a good game. That's ok. You parents Need to relax and no TB parent is on here bad mouthing anyone. You taz parents are on a new level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were some competitive and entertaining 2024 games at Blatant yesterday. No parental sideline drama and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves

Of course not. The jealous haters have nothing constructive they can say about the game, so the only thing left is to make stuff up about the parents. There’s a word for that. Losers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When they are taking 5k dollars from each parent do you honestly believe the coaches are going to do anything to control them or their kids? Taz can enjoy their meaningless victories now but when they get to high school when all this really matters they will be in for a rude awakening. H.S. Coaches are not gonna put up with their arrogance regardless of their physical prowess as the parents like to boast about

If you look on any teams website ,the team fees for Legacy are less then both Igloo and Express..
What a dumb and faceless comment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When they are taking 5k dollars from each parent do you honestly believe the coaches are going to do anything to control them or their kids? Taz can enjoy their meaningless victories now but when they get to high school when all this really matters they will be in for a rude awakening. H.S. Coaches are not gonna put up with their arrogance regardless of their physical prowess as the parents like to boast about

If you look on any teams website ,the team fees for Legacy are less then both Igloo and Express..

I know. What an idiotic comment. It’s well known that Igloo is by far the most expensive club on LI. Moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that the same express North team at the Halloween Havoc last weekend that went 1-2 ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost to igloo A by one goal and express by 3. Who all had competitive games with taz. They did not have a good game. That's ok. You parents Need to relax and no TB parent is on here bad mouthing anyone. You taz parents are on a new level.

Not a Taz Parent, but let’s try to keep it real here. They had a whole lot to say until yesterdays smack down!! Couldn’t shut them up!! “Bad game”?? Really?? 14-0 without a single shot on goal is not just a “bad game”. That team shouldn’t have been on the same field vs Taz. TB is not even a decent B team. Sorry guy. They still have a long way to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your first point about Taz being man down so many times infers that EN isn't a very good team and the score was only Cloe due to the man down, yet them you say that EN is very good and THAT is the reason the score was close. It really can't be both as they are contradictory statements. I have no skin in this game, but it always amazes me when someone makes an argument to support any position that is based upon illogical and/or unreasoned thought processes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True boo hoo can not take it...does it hurt...rude awakening in high school . Love all the far fetch comments. TB BLUE PARENTS ARE THE PROB... everyone knows it!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct. Nothing new here. WP and Taz are the AA. Express and Igloo are the A. Then a whole bunch of B and C teams. Status quo.

Lol. What about the teams that are D-Z? There is no AA teams and no C teams. There are only A and B. Some A teams are better and some B teams are worse. Otherwise just has Taz and WP play each other 4 times every weekend and all the other teams will play tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really...TB parents . They are perfect...it must of been other parents pounding their chests and trashing everyone..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax loses 2 this weekend!!!

Heard it was a real beating by both 91 MD and Looneys.

As expected!!

Here come the excuses...!!

WP and Taz are going to throw them around like rag dolls again this year, just like the MD teams.

Can’t wait for the next beat downs!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue parents writing checks but the boys didn't have funds in the bank to cover.. Take some advise speak less so your boys don't have a target on their backs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Taz Parent, but let’s try to keep it real here. They had a whole lot to say until yesterdays smack down!! Couldn’t shut them up!! “Bad game”?? Really?? 14-0 without a single shot on goal is not just a “bad game”. That team shouldn’t have been on the same field vs Taz. TB is not even a decent B team. Sorry guy. They still have a long way to go.
i recall a WP vs Taz game with a very similar score. Taz has a bad game then. It does happen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As expected!!

WP and Taz are going to throw them around like rag dolls again this year, just like the MD teams.

True Blue also beat them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your “advise” has been considered

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your not a Taz Parent, why do you care or even comment?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta luv the grammar police.... instead of caring about spelling go in the backyard and teach yur kid to cradle.. TB is terrible and so r the parents. Dub T at its finest. Maybe work on catching too from all the dropped passes we had to endure this weekend...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very Sad here to have all these issues with these bullying issues, what ever happened to For the love of the game? Back in the 80’s and 90’s everyone knew each other, hung with each other, now it’s out to Murder each other, couldn’t believe I heard that one. It was a game of friendship. I met so many people at the summer games down at Cantiague Park. Hanging with all the boys. Now it’s a cutthroat game. Too many parents berating their kids coming off the field, can’t imagine what it’s like on the way home. What is wrong with you people, hiding behind the keyboard. A bunch of bullies! What are you doing to your kids, let them be kids, let them play for the love of the game! Bring it back to the way it was.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax lost 2 games this weekend, lol, hey Madlax guy how do you feel now. It's know big deal, but because you wouldn't shut your mouth, you look like a fool.
M
A
D
L
A
X

Now keep quiet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even the Patriots loose. Just wait until the full team is back. One play day is really meaningless, so don't think you're a good father now that you're finally able to celebrate a victory

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your not a Taz Parent, why do you care or even comment?

I just told you... keeping it real!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really...TB parents . They are perfect...it must of been other parents pounding their chests and trashing everyone..

Yeah, That must have been it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even the Patriots loose. Just wait until the full team is back. One play day is really meaningless, so don't think you're a good father now that you're finally able to celebrate a victory

Somebody please tell me this isn't a TB parent comparing their 11 year old lacrosse B team to the Patriots!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As expected!!

True Blue also beat them

Now that I can believe! But then again, EVERYONE beats up on them, right Mad-daddy's?? Even our B teams would have their way with Madlax! Nothing to brag about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I'm sure the boys are wonderful but as far as coaches An parents the taz organization at 2024 is the most classless I've seen !!

I know. What an idiotic comment. It’s well known that Igloo is by far the most expensive club on LI. Moron. [/quote

Who cares about the real cost(obviously you idiots do), poster at least brings up a reality these parents can't seem to comprehend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Somebody please tell me this isn't a TB parent comparing their 11 year old lacrosse B team to the Patriots!

The whole team was not there. REALLY THATS WHAT YOU BELIEVE. The other 10 players did not make it to this tournament . Ok . Sounds believable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The whole team was not there. REALLY THATS WHAT YOU BELIEVE. The other 10 players did not make it to this tournament . Ok . Sounds believable.

Wow. Took a whole 24 hours for the excuses to start flying! You been hung over from drowning your sorrows in martinis?? How about sun glare? Traffic? The dog are the home work. Cmon now, let’s hear the rest of them.., BTW. Excuses are for losers. Fitting, huh??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic....enjoy your fall play day wins. Anyone that knows the Madlax team would know there were at least 4 starters missing today. But that's okay because your boys won today and you enjoy it and the false sense of security that comes along with it and keep talking about how Madlax will go down this year. Hard to go up for sure when you've been at the top for so long. Even if the whole team would of been there its still hard to beat a team 8 times in a row (team 9* MD) or 12 times in a row (Looneys). But you're only as good as your last game so we will wait and see how the spring season games go and who's talking smack then.

Page 42 of 101 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard