BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 101 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hahaha A teams, AA teams, all meaningless... Tb wins 5-2 against a sore losing, horrible attitude poor sportsmanship taz...wow looks like all your stupid rankings and comments mean nothing, these kids are 11 & thinhgs change...5-2 isn’t a 1 goal win, not a 2 Goal win but yes everyone I’m a math genius....3 goals! The taz poor sportsmanship is pretty sad and I would 100 times rather be on a so called Lesser team if my kids learn sportsmanship because losing is part of life and the way taz lost looked pathetic, horrible attitude so enjoy all of your bashing us lesser teams ... have fun! Hahahahaha 5-2 feels good even if it’s short lived xoxo blahahahahaahah

Hey Dad, calm down and go for a walk and inhale your Vape. Who has ever bashed you? Where was the TaZ poor sportsmanship?
You sound like you are scorned and angry. X’s and O’s 😂 Inhale Vape Exhale Vape weirdo, way to represent your team and organization, good job Dad TRueTRASH

It is funny watching a 6th grader get thrown out of a tournament. How many flags did you guys get towards the end of the game because of unsportsmen like? Looked like a lack of composure. You should teach your kids better manners

TrueTrash hope to see u again. You were the loud mouth hillbilly with the sunken in jaw that just got out of rehab right?

Who was thrown out of Tourney?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard during hand shakes some of the Taz kids saying “you suck” to the TB players. Way to be classy tazz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue parents are terrible .

Yeah, saw that movie last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha A teams, AA teams, all meaningless... Tb wins 5-2 against a sore losing, horrible attitude poor sportsmanship taz...wow looks like all your stupid rankings and comments mean nothing, these kids are 11 & thinhgs change...5-2 isn’t a 1 goal win, not a 2 Goal win but yes everyone I’m a math genius....3 goals! The taz poor sportsmanship is pretty sad and I would 100 times rather be on a so called Lesser team if my kids learn sportsmanship because losing is part of life and the way taz lost looked pathetic, horrible attitude so enjoy all of your bashing us lesser teams ... have fun! Hahahahaha 5-2 feels good even if it’s short lived xoxo blahahahahaahah

Hey Dad, calm down and go for a walk and inhale your Vape. Who has ever bashed you? Where was the TaZ poor sportsmanship?
You sound like you are scorned and angry. X’s and O’s 😂 Inhale Vape Exhale Vape weirdo, way to represent your team and organization, good job Dad TRueTRASH

It is funny watching a 6th grader get thrown out of a tournament. How many flags did you guys get towards the end of the game because of unsportsmen like? Looked like a lack of composure. You should teach your kids better manners

TrueTrash hope to see u again. You were the loud mouth hillbilly with the sunken in jaw that just got out of rehab right?

Who was thrown out of Tourney?

Legacy after losing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo ruled the game against Express until the last 5 minutes and only lost by 1 to Taz. Come spring Igloo will be the team to watch out for!

Trouble maker - get a life!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo ruled the game against Express until the last 5 minutes and only lost by 1 to Taz. Come spring Igloo will be the team to watch out for!

oh man you got to be the biggest loser bro. get a life. your son will be getting drunk in the bar when he's 21 talking about what a loser his father really was....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can anyone confirm legacy taz getting beat by true blue?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can anyone confirm legacy taz getting beat by true blue?

The thousand posts to this effect are not enough for you...??!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz parents and kids should be ashamed how they acted. They better get used to losing though. Not that good.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As the guy with the ecig I have never posted here however I do apologize if I was was too loud, I would not wanna ruin someone’s day of watching their kid play lacrosse i am sorry I didn’t think I was louder than anyone else but if I was I will definitely not be in the future I know I don’t appreciate it so I would not wanna be that way to others

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are attending the Blatant Tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue tied Taz. Don't listen to fake news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo much improved. Gave Taz a run for its money. Express will only get better as well. Taz losing to a B team. Parity is good. Maybe we can all play more locally.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not Surprised some of the Taz kids acted the way they did. Good job TB!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LongPoleAttack74
Not being fececious, I know Columbus Day tourney was an actual tourney, but did anyone catch the '24s at Oyster bay? S2S, true blue, Igloo?

The only 24's in Oyster Bay were S2S and True Blue B. Igloo (A&B) and True Blue A were at the Legacy tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo much improved. Gave Taz a run for its money. Express will only get better as well. Taz losing to a B team. Parity is good. Maybe we can all play more locally.

Express lost 10-2 against Taz......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo did look good. Not saying Express or Taz looked bad. Just Igloo looked good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop with the lies. Just check tourney machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop with the lies. Just check tourney machine.

TB beat Taz 5 - 2, Taz beat Express 10 - 4

Is it really so hard for you morons to use the internet??!

http://www.tourneymachine.com/Publi...ivision=h201709251538145347059a627d8f64c

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue tied Taz. Don't listen to fake news.

You are a complete loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not being fececious, I know Columbus Day tourney was an actual tourney, but did anyone catch the '24s at Oyster bay? S2S, true blue, Igloo?

The only 24's in Oyster Bay were S2S and True Blue B. Igloo (A&B) and True Blue A were at the Legacy tourney.

Anyone know how TB (b?) did then? Assuming they played S2S only, how's S2S being that they're new?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That tournament is over. On to the next one. Which teams are going to Blatant?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo will be the top dog come spring! (behind 9d1 of course)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone know how TB (b?) did then? Assuming they played S2S only, how's S2S being that they're new?

TB B played with a mixed team of '25s and '24s and lost both games - they did not shoot the ball. That team is very much a work in progress . . . Not sure you can judge S2S based upon those factors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is coaching Taz. Didn't see SK yesterday???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who coaches tb at this age?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TB B played with a mixed team of '25s and '24s and lost both games - they did not shoot the ball. That team is very much a work in progress . . . Not sure you can judge S2S based upon those factors.

A friends son is on S2S - according to him, they are a mid pack B team at the moment with a lot of practices and solid coaching. Isaac Neal from Port is the head coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JC, with others assisting him to varying degrees.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A friends son is on S2S - according to him, they are a mid pack B team at the moment with a lot of practices and solid coaching. Isaac Neal from Port is the head coach.

How did they do in their first tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JCs son Is the coach of this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams played at the Oyster Bay tournament. It wasn't listed on Tourney machine. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JCs son Is the coach of this team.

There are two TB 2024 teams - JC's son coaches the A team, JC coaches the B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
everyone gets lucky. TB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

S2S played a GC pickup team on Friday that included plenty of Express A and 24 kids from all over the 516. Hung early then the 516 pulled away in the 2nd half. On Monday S2S beat True Blue B 13-1 but agreed TB is a work in progress. TB had a few talented kids but for the most part were a PAL team. Assume S2S plays B bracket at Blatant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams played at the Oyster Bay tournament. It wasn't listed on Tourney machine. Thanks

There were S2S, True Blue, Igloo and Fighting Ducks teams there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue beat Taz and true blue parents spent about 10 grand less (than taz) on travel lacrosse over the past few years. You have to love it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is nobody giving any credit to Igloo B. New team, first tournament and beats the much hyped legacy B and then the mighty true blue in the finals. I’m not a parent if anyone on that team but they deserve the most props.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz needs to get control of its players. One player got 1 minute unsportsmanlike penalty, then another got ejected from the game for unsportsmanlike response to the referee.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First saw TB kids warming up about 15 of them and they didn't look like they could win the 2025 bracket. It also was a 24/25 mix of kids meaning they didn't have enough good kids. Watched them take the field and was a different pack of kids joining them. Definitely were some guests or that team has the widest disparity of talent in any age group.

Page 33 of 101 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard