BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,505
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 95 of 111 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse]

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Wantagh guy. At least you have a bsement and can look down on all those Levittown folks build on slabs... Yes this site is for A holes and we are all a part of it, some with better senses of humor than others... And I thought you summed up GC nicely.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pretty sure a Chaminade kid who is from G.C. was all American and defensive player of the year on a National championship team .
Terwarten may be residing in GC next spring . Duke attack man is among the favorites.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That kid is legit

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That kid is legit

Only Teewaaraton recipients from Long Island are from Smithtown, Hewlett, and St. Anthonys. Sorry Cham, you lag there, and it's not happening this year, no chance.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke player is G.C.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke player is G.C.

Which Duke player? Learn how to use the quote tab, Figures a Cham [lacrosse] can't use a computer!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I absolutely refuse to believe this could be an adult .....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
too bad that some people still believe its ok to call people the r word.
its very painful to so many.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But it's ok to put down a persons home, town, job and choice of school? I agree that people talk to each other very nasty on here. Lots of things are painful.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

<eye roll>

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That kid is legit

Only Teewaaraton recipients from Long Island are from Smithtown, Hewlett, and St. Anthonys. Sorry Cham, you lag there, and it's not happening this year, no chance.

Funny how Cham has had two recent National Championship MVP's in the last 5 years.

Fowler and Mueller.

Serious question... would you rather win the tewaaraton or the MOP of the Championship game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That kid is legit

Funny how Cham has had two recent National Championship MVP's in the last 5 years.

Fowler and Mueller.

Serious question... would you rather win the tewaaraton or the MOP of the Championship game?

Is that even a question??? The most pestigous agme in all of Lacrosse based on a body of work? Or doing well in one game, which for Fowler he cheated at if you go back and watch all the earlies he wasn't called for. You must be kidding here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That kid is legit

Fowler and Mueller.

Is that even a question??? The most pestigous agme in all of Lacrosse based on a body of work? Or doing well in one game, which for Fowler he cheated at if you go back and watch all the earlies he wasn't called for. You must be kidding here.

oh, ok, he's a cheater?......................... go home hillary - you're drunk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That kid is legit

Fowler and Mueller.

The only cheater is St A's to play a graduated player to win a stupid HS trophy. Go Express!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the mythical Catholic high school State Championship

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Endorsement $ and opportunities are so much great wtih a Tewaarton in hand than mvp plate.. Seriously even a question??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That kid is legit

Fowler and Mueller.

The only cheater is St A's to play a graduated player to win a stupid HS trophy. Go Express!!

Factually inaccurate. Go get your shine box

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Endorsement $ and opportunities are so much great wtih a Tewaarton in hand than mvp plate.. Seriously even a question??

Well, were the words followed by a question mark? Then it was a question.

I guess I couldn't see the answer given the tremendous endorsement money and opportunities in front of all the tewaaraton winner's mailboxes. By the way, most of these guys (tewaaraton and MOP's) have real jobs- they are not cashing endorsement checks for a living.

However, You sou should realize that the Championship MOP likely has both a ring and a plate, while almost half the time(8/17) the tewaaraton winner does not.

So, yes it is a question.....would you want to help win your team win a Championship or do you want the trophy?

Same question for the Heisman winners... (with all their lack of success in the pros)... do you want that trophy or to be MVP of the championship game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess I couldn't see the answer given the tremendous endorsement money and opportunities in front of all the tewaaraton winner's mailboxes. By the way, most of these guys (tewaaraton and MOP's) have real jobs- they are not cashing endorsement checks for a living.

However, You sou should realize that the Championship MOP likely has both a ring and a plate, while almost half the time(8/17) the tewaaraton winner does not.

So, yes it is a question.....would you want to help win your team win a Championship or do you want the trophy?

Same question for the Heisman winners... (with all their lack of success in the pros)... do you want that trophy or to be MVP of the championship game?

Everyone who has ever won a team championship, that is EVERYONE, says the individual awards do not matter. So the MOP needs to be the choice assuming the MOP isn't from the losing team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone who has ever won a team championship, that is EVERYONE, says the individual awards do not matter. So the MOP needs to be the choice assuming the MOP isn't from the losing team.

NO ONE I have ever talked to said that. Who even is a MOP? Another's dumb [lacrosse] running his mouth having no idea what he's talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO ONE I have ever talked to said that. Who even is a MOP? Another's dumb [lacrosse] running his mouth having no idea what he's talking about.

Well who have you talked to? Every pro athlete ever interviewed says Championship over personal awards in every instance. So unless your talking to a bunch of NCAA lacrosse champions and Teewaarton award winners you're statement holds no value!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most Outstanding Player of the Championship

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you mean MVP. On the other hand you can use your MOP to dust off the biggest prize in Lacrosse.....The Tewaaraton, the MVP of all lacrosse which is based on a body of work, not one game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you mean MVP. On the other hand you can use your MOP to dust off the biggest prize in Lacrosse.....The Tewaaraton, the MVP of all lacrosse which is based on a body of work, not one game.

You don't think that most Tewaaraton winners would trade their award for a championship trophy? The team win is far, far more meaningful and memorable than an individual post-season honor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
😂 You're high

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going football / soccer not in top 20 Tri State Poll?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, I quite clearly mean what I EXACTLY what I said... MOP - Most Outstanding Player!
(Pronounced: Emm - Oh - Pee)

Please, don't tell me what you think I mean. You must have a problem with comprehension (or reading).
You can just have someone wikipedia or google it for you.

Here is the list of MOP's and the Tewaaraton's for the last few years (from wikipedia):

2017 MOP Tim Muller, MD - NCAA Champion 2017 Matt Rambo, won the Tewaaraton
2016 MOP Chris Cloutier, UNC - NCAA Champion 2016 Dylan Molloy won the Tewaaraton
2015 MOP Wesley Berg, Denver - NCAA Champion 2015 Lyle Thompson won the Tewaaraton
2014 MOP Jordan Wolf, Duke - NCAA Champion 2014 Thompson Bros won the Tewaaraton
2013 MOP Brendan Fowler, Duke - NCAA Champion 2013 Rob Pannell won the Tewaaraton
2012 MOP Eric Lusby, Loyola - NCAA Champion 2012 Peter Baum won the Tewaaraton
2011 MOP Colin Briggs, Virginia - NCAA Champion 2011 Steele Stanwick won the Tewaaraton
2010 MOP Scott Rodgers, ND (Lost in Final) 2010 Ned Crotty,Duke won the Tewaaraton

So, again as also stated by another poster - most people would rather win the ring for their team (a National Championship) over an individual award. Only three of the last eight Tewaaraton winners are actually NCAA Champions, while 7/8 MOP's are champs. The exception is ND's Scott Rodgers, who stood on his head in a losing performance in the championship game against Duke.

If you need further clarity you can ask Molloy, the Thompsons, Pannell and Baum if they would trade.

What are the great endorsement deals for Baum and Molloy, who, by the way went to great schools and could likely have very good jobs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you've probably never talked to a champion or a runner up for that matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's to the MOP! And just for fun send Scotty Rodgers a tweet and ask him if he would trade the MOP trophy for the NCAA win.

And Pannell is very active on line too. Why speculate, just ask if he would trade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am still chuckling about the know it all who tried to correct MOP to MVP.
this is the type mom or dad who makes dumb comments on the stands watching their kid play. all cliché's and zero knowledge to back things.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Endorsement $ and opportunities are so much great wtih a Tewaarton in hand than mvp plate.. Seriously even a question??"

Some of you guys are real tool boxes. Everything about the above is total sarcasm. LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Cham daddy response. No Cham graduate has ever won a Tewaaraton so they try to pretend that it isn't the greatest accolade in college lacrosse. Very funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLEASE on to the next

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Cham daddy response. No Cham graduate has ever won a Tewaaraton so they try to pretend that it isn't the greatest accolade in college lacrosse. Very funny.

Are you guys going to cheat again this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Endorsement $ and opportunities are so much great wtih a Tewaarton in hand than mvp plate.. Seriously even a question??"

Some of you guys are real tool boxes. Everything about the above is total sarcasm. LOL.

her quote is sadly not sarcasm. it's cluelessness. that mom doesn't know the sport.

she just wants little johnny to get all the attention.

she has no idea of the team aspect of the game and for sure, she has no idea about its rich heritage.

she wouldn't be able to recognize a champion even if they were personally introduced - because she'd be so busy blabbering how her little johnny is the best and deserves a bigger trophy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is my guess that the 13 Flyer alums/ national champions, since 2010, sleep just fine with their championship rings and not caring about you being all about individual accolades.

...............................................................................................................................................(mike drop)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is my guess that the 13 Flyer alums/ national champions, since 2010, sleep just fine with their championship rings and not caring about you being all about individual accolades.

...............................................................................................................................................(mike drop)

Keep on your tangent, No Tewaaraton, the ultimate prize for Cham!! That's the bottom line, deal with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they have a ACC freshman who will win one in next few years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

her quote is sadly not sarcasm. it's cluelessness. that mom doesn't know the sport.

Um, I'm a Dad, I know the sport and have played in the NCAA D1 championship game. I wrote it and it was total sarcasm. I was not MVP and did not win but I'm sure any one of my teammates would've preferred the win over the MOP or MVP...Garry got both...

Like Reply Quote
Page 95 of 111 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard