BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 101 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X

M A D L A X

M A D L A X

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
M A D L A X

M A D L A X

M A D L A X

If this guy is a parent, he must be a mental patient.. Definitely didn't take his meds for sure....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey are the only true A-Teams on Long Island in this division. Yes there are other A teams in Maryland but not on LI. How can I say this? Except for when the WP and Taz play each other the games are usually beat downs. WP and Taz are great punch for punch games against each other. When they play these other so-called A teams they blow them out. Nothing wrong with being a B team and being competitive,but in no way have they competed against these two teams...yet. It's like anything else in life "beat them and then talk" . Don't claim to be an A team and never beat an A team

That's just dumb. While those 2 teams are the best A teams. There are many more A teams than just 2.

yes, those 2 guys are AA. Gotta put Express, Igloo, Outlaws, Longboards and I'm sure a few more in the A category

Put true blue, garden city, rvc, team LI, express green, OReilly, Launch.

Storm/Launch are a B team...we can all agree on that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X

M A D L A X

M A D L A X

<yawn>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X

M A D L A X

M A D L A X

<yawn>

M A D L O S E R

M A D L O S E R

M A D L O S E R

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X

M A D L A X

M A D L A X

Oh I like this game:

STRIPPER MOMS

TOOTHLESS DADS PLAYING THE BANJO

COUSINS MARRYING COUSINS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey are the only true A-Teams on Long Island in this division. Yes there are other A teams in Maryland but not on LI. How can I say this? Except for when the WP and Taz play each other the games are usually beat downs. WP and Taz are great punch for punch games against each other. When they play these other so-called A teams they blow them out. Nothing wrong with being a B team and being competitive,but in no way have they competed against these two teams...yet. It's like anything else in life "beat them and then talk" . Don't claim to be an A team and never beat an A team

That's just dumb. While those 2 teams are the best A teams. There are many more A teams than just 2.

yes, those 2 guys are AA. Gotta put Express, Igloo, Outlaws, Longboards and I'm sure a few more in the A category

Not so sure. Few Taz kids from last year were dropped down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Madlax guy is probably a 16 year old kid, who has a little brother on the 6th grade Madlax team. No way that's an adult.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or it is someone that has no connection to Madlax. Probably someone paid by BOTC to periodically stir the pots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X

M A D L A X

M A D L A X

<yawn>

M A D L O S E R

M A D L O S E R

M A D L O S E R

<bigger yawn>

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After WP and Taz there is Express and Igloo A possibly. Everyone else mentioned previously (Outlaws, TB, O'Reilly, Launch, GC, RVC, S2S, 24) on the next "A-B" tier. All those other clubs like Sharks and Bluefish, etc are low "B to C"...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Garden City was a strong outfit last year, too..... the top LI teams (yes, Taz and WP, of course) are the gold standard programs for us (I'm not from LI) all in the tri-state area ... thanks for bringing it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X

M A D L A X

M A D L A X

Oh I like this game:

STRIPPER MOMS

COUSINS MARRYING COUSINS

Yeah, people from Long Island should really be lecturing to people from Washington, D.C. about who is a lowlife. Aren't you the guys who gave us Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuoco?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Garden City was a strong outfit last year, too..... the top LI teams (yes, Taz and WP, of course) are the gold standard programs for us (I'm not from LI) all in the tri-state area ... thanks for bringing it

A bunch of the better players from GC went over to Express. Including the goalie so I'm sure that will hurt them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After WP and Taz there is Express and Igloo A possibly. Everyone else mentioned previously (Outlaws, TB, O'Reilly, Launch, GC, RVC, S2S, 24) on the next "A-B" tier. All those other clubs like Sharks and Bluefish, etc are low "B to C"...

This is a very fair statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not all accepted though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]hey are the only true A-Teams on Long Island in this division. Yes there are other A teams in Maryland but not on LI. How can I say this? Except for when the WP and Taz play each other the games are usually beat downs. WP and Taz are great punch for punch games against each other. When they play these other so-called A teams they blow them out. Nothing wrong with being a B team and being competitive,but in no way have they competed against these two teams...yet. It's like anything else in life "beat them and then talk" . Don't claim to be an A team and never beat an A team

Indeed it is...that's basically the landscape

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]hey are the only true A-Teams on Long Island in this division. Yes there are other A teams in Maryland but not on LI. How can I say this? Except for when the WP and Taz play each other the games are usually beat downs. WP and Taz are great punch for punch games against each other. When they play these other so-called A teams they blow them out. Nothing wrong with being a B team and being competitive,but in no way have they competed against these two teams...yet. It's like anything else in life "beat them and then talk" . Don't claim to be an A team and never beat an A team

There should be about 20 teams on LI for all age groups that are A - anything less than that is pure idiocy . . . or a clear lack of understanding how to organize youth sports. If this were a non lax hotbed area, less might be true, but not on LI, even if a particular class is deemed "weaker" than normal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]hey are the only true A-Teams on Long Island in this division. Yes there are other A teams in Maryland but not on LI. How can I say this? Except for when the WP and Taz play each other the games are usually beat downs. WP and Taz are great punch for punch games against each other. When they play these other so-called A teams they blow them out. Nothing wrong with being a B team and being competitive,but in no way have they competed against these two teams...yet. It's like anything else in life "beat them and then talk" . Don't claim to be an A team and never beat an A team

There should be about 20 teams on LI for all age groups that are A - anything less than that is pure idiocy . . . or a clear lack of understanding how to organize youth sports. If this were a non lax hotbed area, less might be true, but not on LI, even if a particular class is deemed "weaker" than normal.

I mean a dozen were mentioned. Add the top towns (BBP, Commack, RVC, ESM, GC, 32, Smithtown, etc) you get to 20, There are some teams, Hitman, Bluefish, etc that can not be considered A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]hey are the only true A-Teams on Long Island in this division. Yes there are other A teams in Maryland but not on LI. How can I say this? Except for when the WP and Taz play each other the games are usually beat downs. WP and Taz are great punch for punch games against each other. When they play these other so-called A teams they blow them out. Nothing wrong with being a B team and being competitive,but in no way have they competed against these two teams...yet. It's like anything else in life "beat them and then talk" . Don't claim to be an A team and never beat an A team

I mean a dozen were mentioned. Add the top towns (BBP, Commack, RVC, ESM, GC, 32, Smithtown, etc) you get to 20, There are some teams, Hitman, Bluefish, etc that can not be considered A.

There are way too many posters on BOTC at varying age groups that want to say there are only 3 - 5 (or less!) A teams on Long Island - it's maddening how stupid that is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X

M A D L A X

M A D L A X

Oh I like this game:

STRIPPER MOMS

COUSINS MARRYING COUSINS

Yeah, people from Long Island should really be lecturing to people from Washington, D.C. about who is a lowlife. Aren't you the guys who gave us Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuoco?
I rest my case. You're referencing something that happened 30 years ago. Currently you are proving your ignorance, immaturity, and uneducated behavior in the "here and now". Understandable though, due to the fact that you were home-schooled in the woods. That was probably the last newspaper article that you read after your daddy/uncle stole it from the 5&10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]M A D L A X

M A D L A X

M A D L A X

Oh I like this game:

STRIPPER MOMS

COUSINS MARRYING COUSINS

How can you argue that statement? (As long as we are referencing old news). You're right how can anybody from Long Island lecture someone from Washington D.C. I mean they did after all elect Marion Barry for Mayor but after reading all the vapid posts, I can understand why he was smoking crack having to deal with all his ignorant constituents from D.C.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X

M A D L A X

M A D L A X

Oh I like this game:

STRIPPER MOMS

COUSINS MARRYING COUSINS

I rest my case. You're referencing something that happened 30 years ago. Currently you are proving your ignorance, immaturity, and uneducated behavior in the "here and now". Understandable though, due to the fact that you were home-schooled in the woods. That was probably the last newspaper article that you read after your daddy/uncle stole it from the 5&10.

Yes - sure, someone from the seventy-eighth (!) largest urban center trying to portray an immediate suburb of the fifth largest urban center in the world (second largest if you only consider first world countries) as being backwards . . . that flies logically! And let's not even get into murder rates in in DC or Baltimore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what does murder rates and buttafuoco have to do with 11 yr old kids lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why am I reading this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what does murder rates and buttafuoco have to do with 11 yr old kids lacrosse?

I feel sorry for the kids of the parents posting this trash. How the [lacrosse] did this subject come up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]M A D L A X

M A D L A X

M A D L A X

Oh I like this game:

STRIPPER MOMS

COUSINS MARRYING COUSINS

How can you argue that statement? (As long as we are referencing old news). You're right how can anybody from Long Island lecture someone from Washington D.C. I mean they did after all elect Marion Barry for Mayor but after reading all the vapid posts, I can understand why he was smoking crack having to deal with all his ignorant constituents from D.C.

Elected him twice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many tiers do you guys want to make? There are only 2, A and B. Like a poster said previously. There are A teams that are better than others, but A teams non the less. If you really want to seperate teams then start an organization to oversee and rule on club lacrosse and place teams into divisions. Then have tournaments set for each division. But that's not gonna happen, so it will continue to be said that except for Taz and WP. All else are B and should give up lacrosse completely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We go from posts about S2S the brand new "A" team who practices 100 times, to murder rates in Baltimore.

I think my brain is melting.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why am I reading this?

Why do you slow down as you drive past car accidents?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau town teams are now considered A teams?? Somebody needs to do some research. There are no A town teams. And the closest thing to it would certainly not be from Nassau. The kids from the best travel teams come from the best town teams. And those 2 travel teams have been well documented on BOTC. They come from Suffolk. At this age, it ain't anywhere close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this thread is done.. should be deleted and rebooted... talk about tournaments, which ones are good and why you like them - get crazy let us know how parking is and if there are porta potties.. more useful than the crap on here now. And no more fake news stories that start with "a guy i know" or "i heard" tell us what YOU know, what you have seen. it will be hard at first but with a little practice you will get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau town teams are now considered A teams?? Somebody needs to do some research. There are no A town teams. And the closest thing to it would certainly not be from Nassau. The kids from the best travel teams come from the best town teams. And those 2 travel teams have been well documented on BOTC. They come from Suffolk. At this age, it ain't anywhere close.

There are more boys that will never play for their town team or don't even have a town team to play for - case in point is CSH, which no one would ever argue with as not being a solid, if not one of the best locale of boys playing with all kinds of top club teams. There is no relevance to towns teams and which county may or may not have better players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are some Town teams that practice and travel together. They can beat most club teams. And YES there a couple from Nassau!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not at this age group. There aren't any Nassau teams that can compete with top 3-4 Suffolk teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not at this age group. There aren't any Nassau teams that can compete with top 3-4 Suffolk teams.

RVC and GC can hang we anyone and yes, we know BBP and Commack are great

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

RVC futures?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pretty funny but ill put top 10 nassau teams in HS vs the top 10 suffolk teams any day. suffolk 1 is overrated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The people from DC whose kids play lacrosse do not live in DC. They live in the the MD and VA suburbs, and have 4-5 of the highest per capita income counties in the US.

There is no comparison between the DC surburbs and Long Island in terms of wealth and educational background. LI is the armpit of the US, regardless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's
The people from DC whose kids play lacrosse do not live in DC. They live in the the MD and VA suburbs, and have 4-5 of the highest per capita income counties in the US.

There is no comparison between the DC surburbs and Long Island in terms of wealth and educational background. LI is the armpit of the US, regardless.

That's actually New Jersey

Page 22 of 101 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard