04/03/19 11:18 AM
04/03/19 11:18 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year standing on the sidelines after a 4th grade game in which my son's team beat FCA I waited for my son. I heard a man say "Jesus F-ing Christ, what the F--- is taking him so long?"

That was some pretty fowl language with kids all around, I turned to see an FCA dad talking to his wife about why their son was taking so long to get off of the field post game.

I guess they were in a hurry to get to sunday mass.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: Anonymous] #282519
04/03/19 12:44 PM
04/03/19 12:44 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last year standing on the sidelines after a 4th grade game in which my son's team beat FCA I waited for my son. I heard a man say "Jesus F-ing Christ, what the F--- is taking him so long?"

That was some pretty fowl language with kids all around, I turned to see an FCA dad talking to his wife about why their son was taking so long to get off of the field post game.

Sounds about right

Reply Quote
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: Anonymous] #282522
04/03/19 01:04 PM
04/03/19 01:04 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow shocking; happens with every club on every weekend and no is perfect. We can only hope to be able to live our lives as well as you sir.

Reply Quote
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: Anonymous] #282528
04/03/19 01:42 PM
04/03/19 01:42 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow shocking; happens with every club on every weekend and no is perfect. We can only hope to be able to live our lives as well as you sir.

Yes.....most parents curse out their 10 year olds actions to the other parent every weekend! All while he's wearing a Fellowship of Christian Athletes jersey.

Reply Quote
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: Anonymous] #282559
04/03/19 11:31 PM
04/03/19 11:31 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whoa - the Kelly's who run FCA were just kicked off the board at UMMS and accused of taking $16M from the inner city hospital system.

Just to clarify....the Kelly Family does not run FCA Lacrosse. Definitely involved but are not involved in day to day operations or structure.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: Anonymous] #282560
04/03/19 11:35 PM
04/03/19 11:35 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haters are always gonna hate!!! Slam all you want........you all should join us at the FCA Parents Fellowship Night this Saturday. Looking forward to a fun evening with other FCA Parents getting a private viewing of a new movie: BreakThrough (Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go1jaIRQc-o).

Reply Quote
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: Anonymous] #282567
04/04/19 08:19 AM
04/04/19 08:19 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whoa - the Kelly's who run FCA were just kicked off the board at UMMS and accused of taking $16M from the inner city hospital system.

Just to clarify....the Kelly Family does not run FCA Lacrosse. Definitely involved but are not involved in day to day operations or structure.

Accused ?? That is Hilarious. The large Kelly Insurance company did work for the Hospital system. They resigned due to,,, they shouldnt be on the board of a Company that does business with you. Which i agree with,
They provided a service to hospital for which that got paid for. You obviously have some agenda. Son didnt make FCA or get into CH ?

Reply Quote
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: Anonymous] #282571
04/04/19 09:00 AM
04/04/19 09:00 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Accused ?? That is Hilarious. The large Kelly Insurance company did work for the Hospital system. They resigned due to,,, they shouldnt be on the board of a Company that does business with you. Which i agree with,
They provided a service to hospital for which that got paid for. You obviously have some agenda. Son didnt make FCA or get into CH ?

The above posts were not mine. You’re correct, no one has been accused just speculation. The big picture is the Kelly family, specifically Senator Kelly helped to privatize UMMC and has been on the board for years. His family all three sons sit on the board of UMMC hospitals. Don’t forget Upper Chesapeake is owned by UMMC. So now they decide to step down because they just now realize they shouldn’t be affiliated with a company because they are board? This goes much deeper than a lacrosse vendetta or just stealing. This goes against all ethics Fit a business, hospital and a State. The most agregious is the amount of money that should have gone to a city that is in dire straits went in to the pockets of companies and board members and politicians. Laws are created so a Monoply doesn’t exist. Not to mention an insurance company paying out Pugh. Laws for Malpractice created so Insurance Companies don’t pay a large amount out to people who need it!

Maybe this is not the forum for this topic but the next time BK wants to say a prayer before a lacrosse game about values and being a good person and teammate...he/they/Kelly family may want to think about human dignity.

Reply Quote
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: Anonymous] #282572
04/04/19 09:25 AM
04/04/19 09:25 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The above posts were not mine. You’re correct, no one has been accused just speculation. The big picture is the Kelly family, specifically Senator Kelly helped to privatize UMMC and has been on the board for years. His family all three sons sit on the board of UMMC hospitals. Don’t forget Upper Chesapeake is owned by UMMC. So now they decide to step down because they just now realize they shouldn’t be affiliated with a company because they are board? This goes much deeper than a lacrosse vendetta or just stealing. This goes against all ethics Fit a business, hospital and a State. The most agregious is the amount of money that should have gone to a city that is in dire straits went in to the pockets of companies and board members and politicians. Laws are created so a Monoply doesn’t exist. Not to mention an insurance company paying out Pugh. Laws for Malpractice created so Insurance Companies don’t pay a large amount out to people who need it!

Maybe this is not the forum for this topic but the next time BK wants to say a prayer before a lacrosse game about values and being a good person and teammate...he/they/Kelly family may want to think about human dignity.

Before anyone gets the chance...please excuse my grammar, punctuation, spelling and incomplete sentences. I am current on break at my job at UMMC. I am using my cell phone that autocorrects everything incorrectly. You get the point.

Reply Quote
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: Anonymous] #282573
04/04/19 09:26 AM
04/04/19 09:26 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe BK should invite the parents of the kids into the prayer circle reminding them what FCA stands for. The coaches should also try not to scream at their own players on how to physically target other team players. And when I say target I mean to injure. They are so far apart from what is on their web site.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: TLaxOne] #282577
04/04/19 09:36 AM
04/04/19 09:36 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Maybe this is not the forum for this topic"

BINGO!

Reply Quote
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: Anonymous] #282579
04/04/19 09:54 AM
04/04/19 09:54 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BINGO!

Maybe preaching to a bunch of parents and kids before a game about ethics and values before a game doesn’t belong at a lacrosse game. Maybe coaching your kid to hurt someone’s child doesn’t belong either.
BINGO! We both agree👍

Reply Quote
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: Anonymous] #282581
04/04/19 10:22 AM
04/04/19 10:22 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BINGO!

Maybe preaching to a bunch of parents and kids before a game about ethics and values before a game doesn’t belong at a lacrosse game. Maybe coaching your kid to hurt someone’s child doesn’t belong either.
BINGO! We both agree👍

I love the HATERS......keep it coming I find this all so amusing. GOD IS GOOD!! #FCA4ever

Reply Quote
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: Anonymous] #282583
04/04/19 11:06 AM
04/04/19 11:06 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BINGO!

This is the exact topic for this forum. Where else should people show their distate for the actions of those on the FCA sideline? This kind of behavior goes on with a lot of other parents and coaches but FCA stands out because FCA stands for Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Those in the organization should be the standard for good sportsmanship and not the symbol for bad youth sports behavior.

Reply Quote
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes [Re: Anonymous] #282592
04/04/19 12:03 PM
04/04/19 12:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BINGO!

This is the exact topic for this forum. Where else should people show their distate for the actions of those on the FCA sideline? This kind of behavior goes on with a lot of other parents and coaches but FCA stands out because FCA stands for Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Those in the organization should be the standard for good sportsmanship and not the symbol for bad youth sports behavior.

I thought FCA stood for Future Calvert Hall Athlete. Maybe I am confused

Reply Quote
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification