BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 101 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stay on topic. It's your topic. I understand that you realize you no longer have a leg to stand on, but we are referring to Actual performance not what you think might happen this year or in the future.

Since you didn't argue it, I guess you agree that the 2 best teams at this age are small teams, to this point. So lack of size has not hurt them at all.

Now, to your last pout, saying that Taz has a new big ringer from the Outlaws/Sachem and is totally revamping their team is rediculous. We don't even know if he will get significant playing time at this point. His pedigree certainly is not an indicator that he would. If you knew anything about either of those programs, you wouldn't be making the comment. I do wish him nothing but the best.

And what "small" impact players have been demoted? Numbers please, not names.

I didn't see anything in your post about WP. What biggie players are they bring in????

Friend, you are clueless about this sport and this age group. Stop posting your mindless posts because some people actually go to this website looking for valuable information.

I did not make those posts, but thank god we have a 2024 authority like you on this site to clear everything up about all the teams. What would we ever do without you? Maybe the reason Taz has beaten WP almost ever time they play is because they were bigger. Also. The d pole have pretty good size on WP. As well as on Taz. When is your show on to preview the upcoming 2024 season? I'd like to carch it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay on topic. It's your topic. I understand that you realize you no longer have a leg to stand on, but we are referring to Actual performance not what you think might happen this year or in the future.

Since you didn't argue it, I guess you agree that the 2 best teams at this age are small teams, to this point. So lack of size has not hurt them at all.

Now, to your last pout, saying that Taz has a new big ringer from the Outlaws/Sachem and is totally revamping their team is rediculous. We don't even know if he will get significant playing time at this point. His pedigree certainly is not an indicator that he would. If you knew anything about either of those programs, you wouldn't be making the comment. I do wish him nothing but the best.

I didn't see anything in your post about WP. What biggie players are they bring in????

Friend, you are clueless about this sport and this age group. Stop posting your mindless posts because some people actually go to this website looking for valuable information.

my son's team played outlaws select several times and I can't think of one player on that team who is a difference maker on taz

People come here for info? On 11/12 yo lax? Are they now on draft kings? Did you actually say "his pedigree"? He is 11/12 years old. How do you know what his pedigree is? I don't disagree with your posts about size. But you sound like a complete tool talking about youth lacrosse like your running down the NFL draft.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

my son's team played outlaws select several times and I can't think of one player on that team who is a difference maker on taz

You talk about smaller kids like these teams have a bunch of 50lb kids out there. The teams you speak of have average to slightly above average size at each position. They don't have the biggest kids, but they are far from the smallest. Unless your idea of small is 75 to 90lbs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never said Taz was bigger than WP. Said they were overall, about the same, size wise. Which is accurate.

And WP and Taz games last year, were about split as I recall, with the last one going to WP.

So once again your obsession with size doesn't add up.

They are 2 very well matched and very good teams.

Teams look for good lacrosse players, not big players. Don't get me wrong, if there is a big player that has the skills and the IQ, obviously that's attractive. However, players like that are rare to say the least. No coach goes out looking for size over skill, speed and IQ.

But you keep preaching how size is the key to lacrosse, but unfortunately you don't have a single fact to support that claim. It's obvious you have no knowledge of the game.

I did not make those posts, but thank god we have a 2024 authority like you on this site to clear everything up about all the teams. What would we ever do without you? Maybe the reason Taz has beaten WP almost ever time they play is because they were bigger. Also. The d pole have pretty good size on WP. As well as on Taz. When is your show on to preview the upcoming 2024 season? I'd like to carch it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is S2S still looking for players?

no, team is set but bottom end of roster not ready for travel.

And by "bottom end" how many are you referring to? Where is their roster posted that you know this? Should we just count this new team out before they get started with training and practice??? Or are they not ready for that either?

Since they are a new club for the other grades they are taking anybody who went to tryouts. There were no legit evaluations. They needed to fill the roster.

There are some real solid kids on the team but yes, they needed to fill the bottom of the roster too

Not sure if the "solid kids" will be able to balance off the bottom half of this team. We opted to stay with another team after we heard a few kids that my son plays with on PAL were going there. They are good kids and so are the parents but for the price I'm not going to pay for my son to play with kids that are not good at catching or throwing. I wish them the best of luck in their first season.

Thanks Mrs Moon

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys realize you are arguing over whose son's 6th grade team is better, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get a kick out of reading these posts. Here are 2 things. 1. Size matters to an extent. 2 kids. 1 is "small" and 1 is "big" smaller kid is slightly better. Club will pick the bigger kid. Because a coach can improve a kids skill, but not his size. So yes, 1st thing coaches look at before a kid gets on the field is his size. 2. There are only 2 catagories of teams. A and B. That's it's. While like every sport some A teams are better than others. While Taz and WP stand out as the top 2. There are about 20 A teams on LI. Even if a team plays in a B bracket. They could be an A team. Remember that this is 11 year old lax. These kids want to compete but they also want to have fun. Getting your [lacrosse] kicked every week just to play the better A teams is not fun. If your entering good tournaments on a regular basis it's ok to play in the B bracket. That does not make a team a B team. Sorry pack daddies and Taddies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get a kick out of reading these posts. Here are 2 things. 1. Size matters to an extent. 2 kids. 1 is "small" and 1 is "big" smaller kid is slightly better. Club will pick the bigger kid. Because a coach can improve a kids skill, but not his size. So yes, 1st thing coaches look at before a kid gets on the field is his size. 2. There are only 2 catagories of teams. A and B. That's it's. While like every sport some A teams are better than others. While Taz and WP stand out as the top 2. There are about 20 A teams on LI. Even if a team plays in a B bracket. They could be an A team. Remember that this is 11 year old lax. These kids want to compete but they also want to have fun. Getting your [lacrosse] kicked every week just to play the better A teams is not fun. If your entering good tournaments on a regular basis it's ok to play in the B bracket. That does not make a team a B team. Sorry pack daddies and Taddies.

Couldn't agree more about your A and B comments - unfortunately, the AA folks feel like the lax world is their little country club, and they want a say on any new members, which is to really say, they don't want anyone new! The lax 'peasantry' needs to be kept down!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IQ with the WP and Taz is off the charts compared to other LI 2024 Teams. They are coached better as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IQ with the WP and Taz is off the charts compared to other LI 2024 Teams. They are coached better as well.

As the parent of a 2024. It is honestly a pleasure watching WP and Taz pass the ball around. No other teams in the tristate even come close to that level of team play. I know other teams beat them both from time to time , but they both work well as a team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As the parent of a 2024. It is honestly a pleasure watching WP and Taz pass the ball around. No other teams in the tristate even come close to that level of team play. I know other teams beat them both from time to time , but they both work well as a team

Cue the annoying Madlax guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax crushes all of you guys. Your talk is meaningless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As for the WP and Taz parents, you should take a look into how manyplayers on 91 Crush now are the same as 91 Crush in 5th grade. Not sure if you know this, but there will only be a small portion of the 5th grade roster left by then. And most of the change won't because they left by choice. So for everybody clamoring about how Taz and WP are the best, most of your boys will be cut in the coming 4 yrs. You might not see it yet, but it's coming ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Is S2S still looking for players?

no, team is set but bottom end of roster not ready for travel.

Since they are a new club for the other grades they are taking anybody who went to tryouts. There were no legit evaluations. They needed to fill the roster.

There are some real solid kids on the team but yes, they needed to fill the bottom of the roster too

Not sure if the "solid kids" will be able to balance off the bottom half of this team. We opted to stay with another team after we heard a few kids that my son plays with on PAL were going there. They are good kids and so are the parents but for the price I'm not going to pay for my son to play with kids that are not good at catching or throwing. I wish them the best of luck in their first season.

Thanks Mrs Moon

I know kids on this team that can't catch or throw, will rake ground balls and have no weak hand skills. I agree with the previous statements. Definitely not travel ready.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As for the WP and Taz parents, you should take a look into how manyplayers on 91 Crush now are the same as 91 Crush in 5th grade. Not sure if you know this, but there will only be a small portion of the 5th grade roster left by then. And most of the change won't because they left by choice. So for everybody clamoring about how Taz and WP are the best, most of your boys will be cut in the coming 4 yrs. You might not see it yet, but it's coming ...

#peakedin5thgrade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where do these replacements come from

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bad example...the core of Crush is the same it was since 3 red grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Potentiality beats actuality in the world of youth travel lacrosse. So no matter how much you pay, grind and do in the end doesn't hold up. These AA teams want to turn over the bottom guys every year to keep the revenue streams coming. New people may equal new siblings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another bad example. WP hasn't cut anyone since the end of grade 2, when your boy was still wearing pull-ups, sucking on the boob. Likely wont cut anyone again, either.

Try another one. So far you are 0 for.......

You are more annoying than the Madlax guy, with all your BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The middie from outlaw team played on outlaw gold. He is now with taz. Best of luck hope he gets what he is looking for.

The coach of Outlaw Gold is by far the best Outlaw coach for the middle school grades in the organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The middie from outlaw team played on outlaw gold. He is now with taz. Best of luck hope he gets what he is looking for.

The coach of Outlaw Gold is by far the best Outlaw coach for the middle school grades in the organization.

All of the Gold coaches are better at each grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just face it taz is a better team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem coaches from the outlaws are clowns.roco sounds like some immature pet name

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All of the Gold coaches are better at each grade.

Coach, I wouldn't go that far pal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
top two middies at igloo had offers at taz. will regret not leaving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop. Igloo kids are good b player at best. Please stop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That isnt saying much at all... My question is what r u going to do now that your only decent player left? Let's be honest, without that boy your team wasn't good at all. A boy from my town was on that team and could barely catch a ball...

I am sure PB will be on here yapping about how awesome they are but everyone knows there product is subpar....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

there is NO WAY a kid from igloo makes taz and doesn't go. Makes no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you base that statement on what? Did it ever cross your mind that Igloo works for the kids and their parents?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you base that statement on what? Did it ever cross your mind that Igloo works for the kids and their parents?

Decisions aren't based solely on the level of lacrosse. I know that is hard to believe but if a family lives in Manhasset, Igloo is much more convenient to get to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe their kids are happy with where they are? "Offers at Taz" Give me a break. These are YOUNG kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That isnt saying much at all... My question is what r u going to do now that your only decent player left? Let's be honest, without that boy your team wasn't good at all. A boy from my town was on that team and could barely catch a ball...

I am sure PB will be on here yapping about how awesome they are but everyone knows there product is subpar....

There was no kid on the team that could not catch. The middie that left was a dynamic player. But he was not the only decent player on the team. They will do well without him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It seems as though the same scenario repeats itself time after time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem coaches from the outlaws are clowns.roco sounds like some immature pet name

Our head coach isn't a clown, you may be confusing him with with another outlaw coach not far in front of us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What if the family lives west, traveling out east in the spring during rush hour for practices after school. I wouldn't take my kid off Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You non-Taz parents are raining on their parade. Stop posting things that Taz (or WP) may not be the "Be All - End All" 2024 lacrosse team. That not every parent/kid plays SOLELY to be on the "BEST" team! Shame on al of you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You non-Taz parents are raining on their parade. Stop posting things that Taz (or WP) may not be the "Be All - End All" 2024 lacrosse team. That not every parent/kid plays SOLELY to be on the "BEST" team! Shame on al of you!

All non Taz and WP parents should bow before us. We have the greatest 11 yo lacrosse players on the planet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Our head coach isn't a clown, you may be confusing him with with another outlaw coach not far in front of us.

It will be funny when RoCo stomps you team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All non Taz and WP parents should bow before us. We have the greatest 11 yo lacrosse players on the planet.

Call the bank which holds your mortgage and tell them that, see what they do for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take your kids to one of Keenan's training sessions on Thursday or Sunday. It is open to all players as there is always 91 outlaws and other kids there. Great for attack but any offense kid and D kid will better doing so. The guy can coach and will improve your lax IQ no matter what team you play on.None Taz parent here.

Page 16 of 101 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard