BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,725
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 101 1 2 3 4 5 6 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is a Levittown Bluefish? Sounds to me like you have personal issue with the guy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True Blue had some great talent at tryouts. If they secure these kids they will be a top team on LI.

They literally picked teams at the final tryout. Top kids come with me, the rest of you are welcome to play on the C team

You seriously believe that??! It was pretty obvious that they had pretty much selected players for the A or B teams from the last weekends tryouts, and they used Monday's third day of tryouts just to make sure they didn't miss anything, good or bad, before making the final picks. That would have been painfully obvious to you if you had realized they had the boys separated out that way from the beginning of Monday's session . . .

Sounds like little Johnny got the C nod

Wrong!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue had some great talent at tryouts. If they secure these kids they will be a top team on LI.

They literally picked teams at the final tryout. Top kids come with me, the rest of you are welcome to play on the C team

You seriously believe that??! It was pretty obvious that they had pretty much selected players for the A or B teams from the last weekends tryouts, and they used Monday's third day of tryouts just to make sure they didn't miss anything, good or bad, before making the final picks. That would have been painfully obvious to you if you had realized they had the boys separated out that way from the beginning of Monday's session . . .

a top team in what division. B or C.... TRUE BLUE is more like TRUE LIES...THEY can not even beat the outlaws , let alone WP, Taz, Express or Igloo. SOOO SETTLE DOWN!!!

Again with the idea that there are ~5 A teams and everyone else is B - so shortsighted and elitist, but pretty typical of the narrow mindedness perpetuated on BOTC . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
such anger

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

a top team in what division. B or C.... TRUE BLUE is more like TRUE LIES...THEY can not even beat the outlaws , let alone WP, Taz, Express or Igloo. SOOO SETTLE DOWN!!!

Again with the idea that there are ~5 A teams and everyone else is B - so shortsighted and elitist, but pretty typical of the narrow mindedness perpetuated on BOTC . . .

Can't beat the outlaws? TB just got their best attackman and defenseman.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]True Blue had some great talent at tryouts. If they secure these kids they will be a top team on LI.

Can't beat the outlaws? TB just got their best attackman and defenseman. [/quote
I guess there is no point to the 2018 Season now. What will any team do when they lose their "best players"? Maybe the Outlaws should just fold the team. TB now becomes the top team after Taz and Wolfpack...haha...just let the kids play. This all means nothing at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah You got it big guy
The new unicorn LOL.
Lefty attackees would be done....you think???????
Size, skill and speed doesn't naturally equate with Lax
Are you talking football but enough not watch out all you BIG and holdback players.....dwarfs are coming for you

As they blow them in the air and get pushed over in a heart beat.
Size matters and everyone know it. Obviously size with skill. But if the coach is choosing between two strong players and one is larger, guess who he's going to pick.
Unless of course you are lining his pocket or something else.

When you are focused on size or even talking about it, you've realized it's all your kid has. And you're right that it is considered an asset/novelty now...I see big kids who are TERRIBLE lacrosse players who are recruited JUST for size....can't catch, throw or pick up a ground ball. But they don't win games. These kids are eleven and haven't gone through puberty, calm the f down. And try to work on making more money so that when your kid isn't the tallest anymore, you can afford to get him on a team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is coaching TAZ this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would Taz change anything?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keenan

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keenan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is coaching TAZ this year

Good question ? Are they looking for someone ? Heard Wp and Express were

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was Express tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just a arse hole trying to stir up stuff!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is outlaws Select their A team? Igloo saying two teams will be equal at this age, does anyone believe?

Yes Select is the A team. Igloo will have an A and B team. Who is going to pay all that $$ for a Levittown/Bluefish cast off coach.

Does that mean little Johnny didn't make the cut?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is outlaws Select their A team? Igloo saying two teams will be equal at this age, does anyone believe?

Yes Select is the A team. Igloo will have an A and B team. Who is going to pay all that $$ for a Levittown/Bluefish cast off coach.

Thank the lord. Who wants to hear johnny's father !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can anyone please give insight on True Blue , Outlaws, Igloo, and Express B? First year here and was wondering. I know Express tryouts are still going on but from what I saw I think my son would make the B team. Thanks for any help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can anyone please give insight on True Blue , Outlaws, Igloo, and Express B? First year here and was wondering. I know Express tryouts are still going on but from what I saw I think my son would make the B team. Thanks for any help.

True Blue has an A and a B team this year for 2024. Outlaws have them same. Igloo has the same. Lastly, Express has the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People seem to love the Express B coach from what I've always seen on here. From what I've observed on the sidelines he's a bit loud and direct. Not a bad thing if that works for your kid. I do remember my kids team playing against him, his team was up by a goal and he was killing the clock. One boy started to dodge to goal and he yelled out "If you shoot that ball I'll kill you!" He was right, I thought it was funny, but maybe not for everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People seem to love the Express B coach from what I've always seen on here. From what I've observed on the sidelines he's a bit loud and direct. Not a bad thing if that works for your kid. I do remember my kids team playing against him, his team was up by a goal and he was killing the clock. One boy started to dodge to goal and he yelled out "If you shoot that ball I'll kill you!" He was right, I thought it was funny, but maybe not for everyone.

O' Reilly is a great coach. The boys learn to play lax and they have a great time. If he yells at your kid, it is because he deserves it. I will guarantee within his next breath he will say something positive and make sure your kid understands what he did wrong. If you are looking for something more than that, your kid is playing the wrong sport. Another thing, loud and direct is refreshing these days as long as you believe the coach knows what he is doing.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

O' Reilly is a great coach. The boys learn to play lax and they have a great time. If he yells at your kid, it is because he deserves it. I will guarantee within his next breath he will say something positive and make sure your kid understands what he did wrong. If you are looking for something more than that, your kid is playing the wrong sport. Another thing, loud and direct is refreshing these days as long as you believe the coach knows what he is doing.....

Thanks. So Express B would be first if he makes it. If he doesn't what about True Blue 2 teams compared to Igloos and Outlaws? We are on the South Shore so if there are any good clubs that you can suggest that would be appreciated. We didn't have as many options last year in another state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
Thanks. So Express B would be first if he makes it. If he doesn't what about True Blue 2 teams compared to Igloos and Outlaws? We are on the South Shore so if there are any good clubs that you can suggest that would be appreciated. We didn't have as many options last year in another state.[/quote]

True Blue has already held their tryouts - they might have spot or two open at certain positions for their B team, but not sure there is any opportunity for their A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was Express tryouts?

Maybe 100 kids. 2 hours of good lacrosse. Lots of evaluators. Assume the team will get better, as they always do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed on O'Reilly, hes a great coach as is his top asst. Based on last nights turnout the team will upgrade at pretty much every position and there is already a solid core to build from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was Express tryouts?

Maybe 100 kids. 2 hours of good lacrosse. Lots of evaluators. Assume the team will get better, as they always do.

Tons of talent there but it was more like 75-80 kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone really believe that tryouts give a good picture of a player's skill level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was Express tryouts?

Talent for B team. Not A team talent. Kids are still very young. These kids with the right coaching could really develop. Pick the right coach and team for your child.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was Express tryouts?

was there more like 50 kids.. talent was so so....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 Express Schwalje team will be much improved this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was Express tryouts?

oh, you brought your so so son to tryouts last night? Enjoy the C team invite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 Express Schwalje team will be much improved this year.

Channy gearing up for 2019 WSYL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was Express tryouts?

Just stating he facts. Sorry you can not handle it. Express is a good club, with some talented boys at all ages. You seem to have the problem with the way you child plays. I was just pointing out the truth. you are just fooling yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was Express tryouts?

Just stating he facts. Sorry you can not handle it. Express is a good club, with some talented boys at all ages. You seem to have the problem with the way you child plays. I was just pointing out the truth. you are just fooling yourself

This site is such a joke. I was there. Could not be 50 kids. They had 4 teams scrimmaging with a bench on each team.
Talent was OK. A team won't change much. A lot of good B talent.
Kids all really hustled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was Express tryouts?

Here's some Math for you...hope you can handle
2 field scrimmages = 40 Kids
8-10 Subs per - 32 - 40 Kids
72-80 kids present
Can you follow?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
80 kids were registered online. Then count walk ups. Another round tonight....Come down if not get a hobby trolls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
80 kids were registered online. Then count walk ups. Another round tonight....Come down if not get a hobby trolls.

Well run tryout for Express...I mean its no 91 but the kids got a lot or reps

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How were 9D1 tryouts? Do they finally have enough to form the 2nd team for 2024?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone go to S2S last night Numbers were pretty light on Tuesday and last night conflicted with Express. Wonder if they will be able to field a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can say that most people on this site or morons from the same 3 or 4 teams that battle for "the best" unfortunately the kids are 11 and being the best really isnt that important unless you have insecurity issues, getting a coach & team that makes your kid do their best is what matters & there's a lot of good talent and coaching all around...my son played on a team last year and absolutely loved it as did myself & wife, I have heard a lot of ppl on this site talk bad about teams we played against and most of what they say is not true so If I can give any advice it would be to go to a few tryouts and pay attention to what is going on and how the kids/parents/coaches all interact and see where your kid would fit in the best and ignore most of the stupidity perpetuated by the same few teams on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well run tryout for Express...I mean its no 91 but the kids got a lot or reps

91 had about 30-40 kids....people are getting wise to the coach playing only his favorites more often than not.

Page 4 of 101 1 2 3 4 5 6 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard