BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Boys 2027 - 3rd Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No the team they one Handedly was a 2027/2026 was it ? Relax there was 3 teams total in there bracket . But why play up if there’s 2 other 91 2026 team already and another 2027 team .

There was no 2027 bracket. It was either play up or don't play. I agree that the coach with the rocks in his mouth is a bit much. We heard him from another field.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is the team to watch in 2018. The kids are working hard this winter, developing excellent stick skills and more importantly super chemistry. The team's bench is very deep too. Lord knows how this age group plays out - they're only 8 yrs after all. But having been around the game for decades I haven't seen a more well-balanced, athletic team at the 3rd grade level. The coaching, too, is superb. The kids are having fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is the team to watch in 2018. The kids are working hard this winter, developing excellent stick skills and more importantly super chemistry. The team's bench is very deep too. Lord knows how this age group plays out - they're only 8 yrs after all. But having been around the game for decades I haven't seen a more well-balanced, athletic team at the 3rd grade level. The coaching, too, is superb. The kids are having fun!

Are you for real?? You should have one of your friends read your post to you and ask him how much of a [ChillLaxin] you are. This must be your first child. Why does 91 get all these crazy parents? You've been drinking spiked eggnog too early today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you for real?? You should have one of your friends read your post to you and ask him how much of a [ChillLaxin] you are. This must be your first child. Why does 91 get all these crazy parents? You've been drinking spiked eggnog too early today.

I am not the only one sir or maam? Others who have older kids that played 91 say the same thing jealous person!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone said that this team will be Crush Part 2, i guess for now they will be called Baby Crush

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone said that this team will be Crush Part 2, i guess for now they will be called Baby Crush

Yeah, and Crush kids will never stay on the same team for the next 7 years! Ha, ha, if the rookies could only see the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you for real , 3rd graders . How’s all the kids in spelling , math and science . Are you one of the parents ? Are you one of the coaches ? Are you from inside lacrosse ? Who are you ? Must be connected with them somehow. If you are a parent does your child know your thinking crazy like that ? One word “[ChillLaxin]”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3rd graders still pee in there bed and this nut says team to watch out for shut up !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The coaching is superb , well I hope it is when the director is the coach , how how the loud mouth guy all he does is scream is he superb too ? How’s the B team paying for the A team tutuion ?F

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The coaching is superb , well I hope it is when the director is the coach , how how the loud mouth guy all he does is scream is he superb too ? How’s the B team paying for the A team tutuion ?F

looks like you were drunk when you wrote this.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He needs to dull the pain some way since his son didn’t make the team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a first time 91 parent with a 2027 son on the "B" team. So far, I'm extremely happy with the decision. The coaches and kids are top-notch, and it seems like a good group of parents as well. We did one fall tournament (Mt. Sinai HS Nov 11), went 3-0 in group and made it to the championship game; they were a little flat early and fell behind, but came roaring back and nearly tied the game but fell one goal short. I'm really excited to see these kids this spring and summer. And having watched the "A" team practice this past fall, I can tell you they are an amazing and jaw-dropping group to watch. Very happy to be part of this club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a first time 91 parent with a 2027 son on the "B" team. So far, I'm extremely happy with the decision. The coaches and kids are top-notch, and it seems like a good group of parents as well. We did one fall tournament (Mt. Sinai HS Nov 11), went 3-0 in group and made it to the championship game; they were a little flat early and fell behind, but came roaring back and nearly tied the game but fell one goal short. I'm really excited to see these kids this spring and summer. And having watched the "A" team practice this past fall, I can tell you they are an amazing and jaw-dropping group to watch. Very happy to be part of this club.

Thanks 91 coach. No respectful dad would ever write this nonsense for a 3rd grader.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks 91 coach. No respectful dad would ever write this nonsense for a 3rd grader.

Or....maybe it could actually be a first-time, maybe naive, happy parent who doesn't mean anything negative about any other club?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or....maybe it could actually be a first-time, maybe naive, happy parent who doesn't mean anything negative about any other club?

No way would that be a parent, but knowing 91... They scout sucker parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
unreal reading this , Words like (Top-notch, little flat early,roaring back , jaw-dropping group and the classic Amazing!! ) but the kids lost and went 3-1. Hope they have fun meet friends and enjoy it you never mentioned!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I knew someone on the B and they took off , one sided with the training and coaching .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're a jerk. Crawl back to your miserable life and let this happy person be happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the heck is going on in this lacrosse world 8,9 years olds ? The best kid hasn’t picked up a lacrosse stick yet people. The kid that plays soccer football , wrestling decides to play lacrosse in a year or 2 might blow away all your kids. The best kid now means nothing in 6 years from now . Hate to bust your bubble to all the parents that thinks the best kid will continue to play , might get burnt out , might not be interested anymore , may not get fast enough, tall enough , strong enough . Kid might rebel because crazy Daddy and screaming Mommy live thru them because they were never a athletic. I came across many many D1 recruits that started 6th even 7th grade. There’s a lot of good youth programs out there and fit for everyone. Doesn’t really matter that your 2027 team is the best. There’s always a team and a player that’s better. So what do all u parents want out of your kids go to MLL and make 5k a year ? Play at college with parents and friends watching because not even the student body goes and watch the game . After college lacrosse is done hate to tell you. So let me finish watching college football with millions and millions people watching and 80k at the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're a jerk. Crawl back to your miserable life and let this happy person be happy.

Did you mean "snowflake" instead of "happy person"? Are they wanting for a participation trophy from JS??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the heck is going on in this lacrosse world 8,9 years olds ? The best kid hasn’t picked up a lacrosse stick yet people. The kid that plays soccer football , wrestling decides to play lacrosse in a year or 2 might blow away all your kids. The best kid now means nothing in 6 years from now . Hate to bust your bubble to all the parents that thinks the best kid will continue to play , might get burnt out , might not be interested anymore , may not get fast enough, tall enough , strong enough . Kid might rebel because crazy Daddy and screaming Mommy live thru them because they were never a athletic. I came across many many D1 recruits that started 6th even 7th grade. There’s a lot of good youth programs out there and fit for everyone. Doesn’t really matter that your 2027 team is the best. There’s always a team and a player that’s better. So what do all u parents want out of your kids go to MLL and make 5k a year ? Play at college with parents and friends watching because not even the student body goes and watch the game . After college lacrosse is done hate to tell you. So let me finish watching college football with millions and millions people watching and 80k at the game.

Can’t disagree with you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen both the '27 Orange and the '27 White teams play and they're impressive. The above poster didn't put down any other teams/clubs. And he was clear that he knows they're still young: "Lord knows how this age group plays out - they're only 8 yrs after all." But at this stage they are both impressive teams made up of hard-working, dedicated kids (and parents). The coaching is excellent from what I've seen. And there's a family quality to the teams - it's evident to all who've seen them play. Regardless of how these teams do, the kids are having a blast and really enjoying themselves. They're learning to be good people too - teamwork, charity, friendship, sportsmanship, hard work. Kudos to the organizers and coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great to see good positive posts, not even close to being a 91 parent and not a newbie. Could it be possible that the 2027 BOC board can defy the odds and not spew negativity and hate about kids and other organizations? That would be amazing. Time will tell. Good luck to all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen both the '27 Orange and the '27 White teams play and they're impressive. The above poster didn't put down any other teams/clubs. And he was clear that he knows they're still young: "Lord knows how this age group plays out - they're only 8 yrs after all." But at this stage they are both impressive teams made up of hard-working, dedicated kids (and parents). The coaching is excellent from what I've seen. And there's a family quality to the teams - it's evident to all who've seen them play. Regardless of how these teams do, the kids are having a blast and really enjoying themselves. They're learning to be good people too - teamwork, charity, friendship, sportsmanship, hard work. Kudos to the organizers and coaches.

Who cares? Keep it to yourself. Our club is awesome and we don't spew it in your face 91. Go buy some orange t-shirts so we can visualize how awesome your club is instead of reading it on BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? Keep it to yourself. Our club is awesome and we don't spew it in your face 91. Go buy some orange t-shirts so we can visualize how awesome your club is instead of reading it on BOTC.

I doubt YOUR club is awesome. YOU are there. Glad it's not your kid's club or I'd feel sorry for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best post ever. Don't forget to get the orange shorts to go with the orange shirt. Now that's a visual.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"....teamwork, charity, friendship, sportsmanship, hard work...." I love to see these virtues celebrated at any level – youth to pro! Hats off to the organization for reinforcing such qualities in its players. I’m keen to see these teams play in the Spring/Summer. Whether they win or lose the fact that they’re learning the value of dedication, commitment, teamwork, etc. makes them winners regardless of how the scoreboard reads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"....teamwork, charity, friendship, sportsmanship, hard work...." I love to see these virtues celebrated at any level – youth to pro! Hats off to the organization for reinforcing such qualities in its players. I’m keen to see these teams play in the Spring/Summer. Whether they win or lose the fact that they’re learning the value of dedication, commitment, teamwork, etc. makes them winners regardless of how the scoreboard reads.

I just puked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t believe stuff I’m reading here . 2027 just a reminder they are in 3rd grade folks. It’s call development at this age , using both hands etc.. you people are crazy or maybe never played sports and living thru your kids .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Advice to 2027 parents...stay quite while the kids are playing. Tell them you loved watching them play and leave it at that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team is going to crush it at Shamrock Shootout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is 100% true.

To add: I see kids with tremendous speed and athleticism who are a step behind in stick skills but they probably have more potential than the kid being dragged by the obsessed lax mom overpaying and dragging her kid to every clinic available....he may have good stick skills but hate to be critical of a 3rd grader but has dead legs and couldnt get away from anyone.

Speed kills. Right now kids with great stick work stand out but the athletes will have the highest ceiling later.

So much time to see how these kids develop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is 100% true.

To add: I see kids with tremendous speed and athleticism who are a step behind in stick skills but they probably have more potential than the kid being dragged by the obsessed lax mom overpaying and dragging her kid to every clinic available....he may have good stick skills but hate to be critical of a 3rd grader but has dead legs and couldnt get away from anyone.

Speed kills. Right now kids with great stick work stand out but the athletes will have the highest ceiling later.

So much time to see how these kids develop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone going to Denver?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone going to Denver?

Not sure what you're referring to, but if you're considering flying across the country with a 3rd grader to play lacrosse, you're nuts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any club teams looking for 3rd grader to add to there team ?? I wasn’t serious last summer is it worth joining a team now ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually the “athletes” now very unlikely to be the “athletes” in high school or college. Kids develop physically at different ages. Just let them have fun and play the game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what 2027 teams are playing at Penguin Invitational on 4/21?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what 2027 teams are playing at Penguin Invitational on 4/21?

Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2027 White is playing...which Igloo team?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard