BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,552
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 34 1 2 32 33 34
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The US Lacrosse Nationals 2018 schedule is back up on Tourney Machine;

U12 (2024) has 1 pool, with a total of 5 teams, two of them being YJ
U13 (2023) has 2 pools, with a total of 10 teams, two of them being YJ (a YJ team in each pool)
U14 (2022) has 1 pool, with a total of 9 teams, three of them being YJ

This tournament has gone downhill fast these past two years.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
The US Lacrosse Nationals 2018 schedule is back up on Tourney Machine;

U12 (2024) has 1 pool, with a total of 5 teams, two of them being YJ
U13 (2023) has 2 pools, with a total of 10 teams, two of them being YJ (a YJ team in each pool)
U14 (2022) has 1 pool, with a total of 9 teams, three of them being YJ

This tournament has gone downhill fast these past two years.



Sooo......people are shelling out big$$ to travel to Delaware to find out who is the best YJ team? You can’t make this stuff up. What amazes me is how parents buy into this. The girls side is starting to become as bad as the boys, with a “National” tournament every weekend. Do people actually believe this stuff? A quality tournament is one where the best teams in the age group are in attendance. Problem is, this National tournament does not have any of the best teams there. It has also seemed to get worse and worse every year. For those who still want to play lacrosse, Lake Placid would be a much better idea this time of year, because it’s about having fun with family and the lacrosse is much more low key. So, YJs, please pipe down about your fake Championship. Nobody cares. Let us know when you beat M&D, Heros, or TG, then we’ll be impressed.



You're right and you're wrong.. this current edition of the US lacrosse National Championship is pitiful, a joke and a waste of time and Money. where you're wrong is that your club should be here, you should want to be here. this should be the pinnacle of the lacrosse season. its a US Lacrosse Event ( US Lacrosse makes the rules we all play by, try's to grow the game inside and outside the US and provides the insurance at events and many other benefits to our kids )
I would like to see the top teams meet and slug it out for the title..take a look at the US lacrosse website and see all the teams that qualified... i don't get why nobody wants to play in it.


US Lacrosse is a useless organization that does nothing for the sport. They pretty much waste all the money that they charge in memberships and fees on airfare, meals, and luxury hotels for the US team members, not to mention the unnecessary building they financed. They act like they are trying to "grow the game" but can't even enforce an based system with ID cards like all the other sports do (ie, Soccer, Volleyball). Shame on them, don't ask me to participate in their events, or for a dime!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tradition is folding.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG, Having placed 3rd in last years Nationals ahead of YJ by 1 goal after 7 minutes of stall ball, decided they were not going back when they put out their schedule in the beginning of the year...not knowing who would or would not qualify or go. YJ played in the top division in 5 US lacrosse sanctioned tournaments and faired very well. Some tough losses, but none to TG. We Were looking forward to a game from a year ago but our paths did not cross.. We’ll play Igloo that you just went 1-1 with. We’ve beaten Hero’s & Skywalkers so you, as you said, are certainly Impressed.
Talking nonsense now about money grabs...there is no $$$$ grab to CR & YJ for us to go to The Nationals as it was included in our tiny $695 all inclusive tournament fees in January. Our $695 additional YJ fee has to be amoung the lowest out there as well. This year we all put in $200 more for extra field time. There—$1,600 all in! No more no less. The only ones making extra money from the parents wallets are the hotels, restaurants, gas & tolls. Your little man, made up gibberish is mentally insulting. Maybe we’ll see you next summer. You’re season is over.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG, Having placed 3rd in last years Nationals ahead of YJ by 1 goal after 7 minutes of stall ball, decided they were not going back when they put out their schedule in the beginning of the year...not knowing who would or would not qualify or go. YJ played in the top division in 5 US lacrosse sanctioned tournaments and faired very well. Some tough losses, but none to TG. We Were looking forward to a game from a year ago but our paths did not cross.. We’ll play Igloo that you just went 1-1 with. We’ve beaten Hero’s & Skywalkers so you, as you said, are certainly Impressed.
Talking nonsense now about money grabs...there is no $$$$ grab to CR & YJ for us to go to The Nationals as it was included in our tiny $695 all inclusive tournament fees in January. Our $695 additional YJ fee has to be amoung the lowest out there as well. This year we all put in $200 more for extra field time. There—$1,600 all in! No more no less. The only ones making extra money from the parents wallets are the hotels, restaurants, gas & tolls. Your little man, made up gibberish is mentally insulting. Maybe we’ll see you next summer. You’re season is over.


YJs stink and showed it this year. Don’t drag TG into your obvious downturn. TH opted out because it’s a bad tournament, with no checking and less competition than we would get on LI. Our season ended with a championship over team who has beat you badly. We’re out in Montauk now enjoying time with family and friends. Stop obsessing over 12 year old lacrosse and get a life!

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids of same age should be playing kids the same age. US Lacrosse rules are the way it should be. Apples to apples. No hold backs ..no nonsense. Every tournament should play under those rules. It's getting nuts.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.


You do realize that winter league and fall ball don’t count and are made of mixed teams? The fact that you would even bring that up sows how desperate you are. We already beat both YJ and Igloo, who beat you. We don’t need to waste our time at a sub par tournament to do it again. Time to enjoy the summer! Have fun and playing your B team in Delaware, and watch out, they may beat you again.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Bringing up a mixed winter league team and 7v7 fall tournaments where you obviously don't know how to keep score. Stop hanging onto the dream your daughter should be playing Legacy with her high school coach.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]TG, Having placed 3rd in last years Nationals ahead of YJ by 1 goal after 7 minutes of stall ball, decided they were not going back when they put out their schedule in the beginning of the year...not knowing who would or would not qualify or go. YJ played in the top division in 5 US lacrosse sanctioned tournaments and faired very well. Some tough losses, but none to TG. We Were looking forward to a game from a year ago but our paths did not cross.. We’ll play Igloo that you just went 1-1 with. We’ve beaten Hero’s & Skywalkers so you, as you said, are certainly Impressed.
Talking nonsense now about money grabs...there is no $$$$ grab to CR & YJ for us to go to The Nationals as it was included in our tiny $695 all inclusive tournament fees in January. Our $695 additional YJ fee has to be amoung the lowest out there as well. This year we all put in $200 more for extra field time. There—$1,600 all in! No more no less. The only ones making extra money from the parents wallets are the hotels, restaurants, gas & tolls. Your little man, made up gibberish is mentally insulting. Maybe we’ll see you next summer. You’re season is over

YJ played in the top division in 5 US lax tournaments really?
Live, love lax had M&d, Hero's , TG black you were in the 2nd division
Lake George was a joke tournament.


You lost 8-3 to Hero's Green at Lax for the cure. Now please tell us when you beat them this year at what tournament. You also lost by 4 goals to Skywalkers TG never lost to them.

Good luck to your girls that have to deal with your abusive coach and daddy assistant coaches at

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.


Why are you YJ parents so obsessed with TG and what we are doing? Just accept the fact you are currently the 3rd ranked team on the Island and try to improve. Your tournament season was average at best with no wins over teams that matter, I guess you can hold on to your Monster victories for this summer. I heard Lake George was euphoria and YJ was back on top of the mountain, hahahaha. As far as fall and winter ball, a little revisionist history but when your grasping at 7v7 straws you have to hold onto something. No need to go to Delaware to play Igloo and YJ when we can do that at Hofstra if YJ ever decided to show up. CR controls the scheduling for most tournaments, she had plenty of opportunities to match YJ and TG up this summer and she decided not to go that route. At least you didn't have to go to Mitchell field and play yourselves this year...lol.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ has NEVER beaten TG. That being said, YJ has some very good players. I believe it comes down to the coaching.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol


at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG
One or two of you are just angry little men compensating for who knows what and some are just defending because they know a version of the truth. These posts are oddly entertaining but so clearly written by some we just shake our heads at when we see you on the sidelines. We will enjoy watching our daughters play in DE. We'll also shell out the money for traveling because we know what we signed up for and all our players want to be there. They've come a long way and we're pretty proud of this team because they've become a team along with the families.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe there should just be a forum YJ vs TG and you can alll argue there. God forbid anyone wants any actual information not related to these two teams and their parents comparing “ sizes.”

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol


at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting


Haha, Liberty??? Give me a break!! TG has the best girls in the age group, several of which will have their pick of schools

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol


at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting


Haha, Liberty??? Give me a break!! TG has the best girls in the age group, several of which will have their pick of schools

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol


at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

With the new recruiting rules colleges will directly contact recruits September 1st of their junior year

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol


at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
GC tradition is a town team only. Medusa is open to players from any town. Therefore, they can't merge.

If you are a GC resident, tryout for the GC Tradition.


If you plan on playing in college play for Liberty, especially if you're interested in top academic schools


thanks! i did notice they have many girls going to great schools

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.
LOL.. many of those girls play for manhasset & GC who have won long island for the past 2 decades...try again mom

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.
LOL.. many of those girls play for manhasset & GC who have won long island for the past 2 decades...try again mom


Not the ones in the 2023 age group!! Now you try again!

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.
LOL.. many of those girls play for manhasset & GC who have won long island for the past 2 decades...try again mom


Not the ones in the 2023 age group!! Now you try again!


The best 2023 girls from GC are on TG

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
GC tradition is a town team only. Medusa is open to players from any town. Therefore, they can't merge.

If you are a GC resident, tryout for the GC Tradition.


If you plan on playing in college play for Liberty, especially if you're interested in top academic schools


thanks! i did notice they have many girls going to great schools


Are they going to "great" schools because of lacrosse or because their parents can easily afford the tuition of "great" schools regardless of lacrosse?

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I assume you meant show and not sow. but since you're low IQ I'll let it slide. If YJ wins this tournament you can do with the fact that they are national champs. You will simply be that guy in the background saying you could have done this or you could have done that.. But you didn't. TG lost to some very mediocre teams this season. Fall and winter were the most recent and relevant games. They are not relavant to you because you lost. It's sad to think that you are still living in Circa July 2017 and your third place victory. We will enjoy it. We shouldn't do that bad afterall we're taking down the team that beat you guys in the fall and winter and since your team is the best team in the Galaxy, we should do okay. Your kids only have one more year at this tournament and you'd figure that it would have been a good idea to take them. Instead of pounding your chest and saying how great you are you
instead of actually showing it. Actions speak louder than words. You decided not to come... so keep your mouth shut and enjoy Wildwood Crest. It's a shame because we actually have respect for the TG squad but your YJ derangement syndrome won't allow the same from you .

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big offender for 1 team ? Nobody else was doing it ? According the people that run the tournament, it was happening with more than one team moving kids around and hence the rule change this year . Kids do "timeout" and the reason why Maryland teams don't come and they start school a little sooner. It's not a YJ thing. It's mostly a every team thing . If US lax changes the rule to bith year we will be good and more people will go.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
GC tradition is a town team only. Medusa is open to players from any town. Therefore, they can't merge.

If you are a GC resident, tryout for the GC Tradition.


If you plan on playing in college play for Liberty, especially if you're interested in top academic schools


thanks! i did notice they have many girls going to great schools


Are they going to "great" schools because of lacrosse or because their parents can easily afford the tuition of "great" schools regardless of lacrosse?


What does that mean? They are committing to and going to great schools. Money doesn’t get you recruited to play unless your making BIG donations to programs.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I assume you meant show and not sow. but since you're low IQ I'll let it slide. If YJ wins this tournament you can do with the fact that they are national champs. You will simply be that guy in the background saying you could have done this or you could have done that.. But you didn't. TG lost to some very mediocre teams this season. Fall and winter were the most recent and relevant games. They are not relavant to you because you lost. It's sad to think that you are still living in Circa July 2017 and your third place victory. We will enjoy it. We shouldn't do that bad afterall we're taking down the team that beat you guys in the fall and winter and since your team is the best team in the Galaxy, we should do okay. Your kids only have one more year at this tournament and you'd figure that it would have been a good idea to take them. Instead of pounding your chest and saying how great you are you
instead of actually showing it. Actions speak louder than words. You decided not to come... so keep your mouth shut and enjoy Wildwood Crest. It's a shame because we actually have respect for the TG squad but your YJ derangement syndrome won't allow the same from you .


Basically your saying that you stink, since TG has beaten TJ EVERY time they played. And, you really want to bring up losing to mediocre teams? TG had a great year, beating some very good teams, also taking some losses that helped them grow .US lacrosse is a mediocre tournament do to the teams that are participating, Fact. It is not a National championship just because they call it that. I would think you would be smart enough to figure that out, but I guess we can now see who really has the low IQ. Yes, we will be having fun on the beach, one thing we can agree on!

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
GC tradition is a town team only. Medusa is open to players from any town. Therefore, they can't merge.

If you are a GC resident, tryout for the GC Tradition.


If you plan on playing in college play for Liberty, especially if you're interested in top academic schools


thanks! i did notice they have many girls going to great schools


Are they going to "great" schools because of lacrosse or because their parents can easily afford the tuition of "great" schools regardless of lacrosse?


What does that mean? They are committing to and going to great schools. Money doesn’t get you recruited to play unless your making BIG donations to programs.


I think the point was many great lacrosse players have the ability to play at top academic schools but cannot afford the cost on a 1/4 scholarship.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I assume you meant show and not sow. but since you're low IQ I'll let it slide. If YJ wins this tournament you can do with the fact that they are national champs. You will simply be that guy in the background saying you could have done this or you could have done that.. But you didn't. TG lost to some very mediocre teams this season. Fall and winter were the most recent and relevant games. They are not relavant to you because you lost. It's sad to think that you are still living in Circa July 2017 and your third place victory. We will enjoy it. We shouldn't do that bad afterall we're taking down the team that beat you guys in the fall and winter and since your team is the best team in the Galaxy, we should do okay. Your kids only have one more year at this tournament and you'd figure that it would have been a good idea to take them. Instead of pounding your chest and saying how great you are you
instead of actually showing it. Actions speak louder than words. You decided not to come... so keep your mouth shut and enjoy Wildwood Crest. It's a shame because we actually have respect for the TG squad but your YJ derangement syndrome won't allow the same from you .

The next time you beat Igloo will be your first time. Looking forward to another Thorn meltdown daddy coaches better be ready to take over.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.
LOL.. many of those girls play for manhasset & GC who have won long island for the past 2 decades...try again mom


Not the ones in the 2023 age group!! Now you try again!


If your daughter is going to school to get a degree in lax or wants to pay at Hofstra it might matter, other than that nobody cares, college coaches don't know or care who wins any of the games they're watching or tournaments they're at, most only watch half a game and then move onto the next one. You can believe whatever you want to, but the fact is Liberty had as many coaches if not more at every 2020 and 2021 game this summer and that is about DG as much as the players, all her kids will get looks from the schools they're interested in. BTW if you haven't heard anything from a college by Sept. 1 you're way behind the curve - plenty of club coaches get indications of players that colleges are interested in and are invited to camps, but SS won't tell you when colleges coaches ask about a player if she wants you to play at Hofstra, one other thing they ask about and watch the parents much more than you think

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know when the crabs 2023 tryouts are... rumor is the team is set and invites have gone out. Is that true?

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.
LOL.. many of those girls play for manhasset & GC who have won long island for the past 2 decades...try again mom


Not the ones in the 2023 age group!! Now you try again!


If your daughter is going to school to get a degree in lax or wants to pay at Hofstra it might matter, other than that nobody cares, college coaches don't know or care who wins any of the games they're watching or tournaments they're at, most only watch half a game and then move onto the next one. You can believe whatever you want to, but the fact is Liberty had as many coaches if not more at every 2020 and 2021 game this summer and that is about DG as much as the players, all her kids will get looks from the schools they're interested in. BTW if you haven't heard anything from a college by Sept. 1 you're way behind the curve - plenty of club coaches get indications of players that colleges are interested in and are invited to camps, but SS won't tell you when colleges coaches ask about a player if she wants you to play at Hofstra, one other thing they ask about and watch the parents much more than you think

Where has Liberty been hiding all summer I didn't realize they had a 2023 team? You don't get better avoiding competition DG should know that.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.
LOL.. many of those girls play for manhasset & GC who have won long island for the past 2 decades...try again mom


Not the ones in the 2023 age group!! Now you try again!


If your daughter is going to school to get a degree in lax or wants to pay at Hofstra it might matter, other than that nobody cares, college coaches don't know or care who wins any of the games they're watching or tournaments they're at, most only watch half a game and then move onto the next one. You can believe whatever you want to, but the fact is Liberty had as many coaches if not more at every 2020 and 2021 game this summer and that is about DG as much as the players, all her kids will get looks from the schools they're interested in. BTW if you haven't heard anything from a college by Sept. 1 you're way behind the curve - plenty of club coaches get indications of players that colleges are interested in and are invited to camps, but SS won't tell you when colleges coaches ask about a player if she wants you to play at Hofstra, one other thing they ask about and watch the parents much more than you think

College commits
2020 TG 7 LIBERTY 0
2019 TG 34 LIBERTY 17
2018 TG 40 LIBERTY 12

Now you can go back to hiding hope to see you this fall

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol




at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz



Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.
LOL.. many of those girls play for manhasset & GC who have won long island for the past 2 decades...try again mom


Not the ones in the 2023 age group!! Now you try again!


If your daughter is going to school to get a degree in lax or wants to pay at Hofstra it might matter, other than that nobody cares, college coaches don't know or care who wins any of the games they're watching or tournaments they're at, most only watch half a game and then move onto the next one. You can believe whatever you want to, but the fact is Liberty had as many coaches if not more at every 2020 and 2021 game this summer and that is about DG as much as the players, all her kids will get looks from the schools they're interested in. BTW if you haven't heard anything from a college by Sept. 1 you're way behind the curve - plenty of club coaches get indications of players that colleges are interested in and are invited to camps, but SS won't tell you when colleges coaches ask about a player if she wants you to play at Hofstra, one other thing they ask about and watch the parents much more than you think


College coaches will not be watching Liberty 2023. They are terrible and would be double downed by YJ, TG, Igloo and probably even Legacy. Please stop acting like college coaches will be lining their sidelines, hek,they don’t even go to top tournaments. The best girls from GC and that vicinity know this and are on YJ, Igloo and TG already. You are really embarrassing yourself acting like they should even be in the conversation as a being a competitive club. As for TG recruitment, the talented Lacrosse players, who also have the grades, will have their choice. My friends daughter who is a TG player, is headed to Princeton next year. If you look at their older commits(coaches can’t talk to 2023s) you’ll see that girls go to a variety of schools which best suit them.Their Teewaraton winner and assistant coach for the 2023s is at BC. If you’re not aware, the 2023 TG group is their top team and will have no trouble come recruiting time, nor will YJ or Igloo. All three of those teams have some real studs. Liberty?? Unless daddy warbucks is making a big donation, not looking good. You really should concentrate on getting Your outfit picked out for the club, it will be cocktail hour soon, so you have a few, and make up some more funny stories.

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
GC tradition is a town team only. Medusa is open to players from any town. Therefore, they can't merge.

If you are a GC resident, tryout for the GC Tradition.


If you plan on playing in college play for Liberty, especially if you're interested in top academic schools


thanks! i did notice they have many girls going to great schools


Are they going to "great" schools because of lacrosse or because their parents can easily afford the tuition of "great" schools regardless of lacrosse?


What does that mean? They are committing to and going to great schools. Money doesn’t get you recruited to play unless your making BIG donations to programs.


I think the point was many great lacrosse players have the ability to play at top academic schools but cannot afford the cost on a 1/4 scholarship.


Not the original poster, but I thought their point was that if your parents can afford the tuition (and you have the grades), anybody can go to any school regardless of sports. Just because a scholastic athlete is going to a certain school, doesn't mean they were recruited there or are receiving scholarship money. They could be planning to walk on or not even play - but it looks good on the club's website. (This is a general statement, not directed at Liberty.)

Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who the heck is TJ.. You can't even get two letters right. It's YJ talk about IQ. At any rate, all the tournaments are set at the beginning of the year. At the beginning of the year TG was going to Nationals. You backed out. Rumors were only confirmed after the Hofstra tournament. If it was so bad why did you go last year ? You may have done pretty good. After all TLC Red ( 2 loses) and monsters aren't going. At the end of the day a Long Island team will win it and it won't be you.

Page 34 of 34 1 2 32 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard












Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4