BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,798
Posts383,910
Members2,604
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 45 1 2 43 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And that’s the problem with LI lacrosse. Parents like you who think your son won’t play in college unless you play for 91 or express. Chan is too involved $$ with a certain north shore town to help anyone else with recruitment. There’s a long list of favors that have to repaid regardless of how good your son is. 91 is a little better, not much. Big 3? I guess you mean igloo? not much of a history with recruiting.


True... my older son plays D1 and played outlaws for 4 years.. they were not the top club on LI but he got recruited because he was good and when you are good they find you anywhere. That is a fact!



Lets look at the past couple years of D1 accolades for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team All Americans from LI. What clubs did they play for? I bet a few didn't even play club at all, or stop after 9th grade. Any data would be appreciated

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Islip has seven guys going D1 (5 seniors, 1 junior, and 1 sophomore)
Two played 91after riptide
Two played legacy after riptide
Two played outlaws after riptide
One played bluefish after riptide
(Rutgers, Army, Navy, Binghamton, Wagner, Hofstra and Nova)

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know if there is a possibility of any movement in 91 Smash in regard to the goalie position? I believe the first goalie is a relative of coach, etc. Obviously he's guaranteed a spot. Any possibility of replacement of the other goalie with a new recruit or is he guaranteed a spot as well? Just curious.

Also, in regard to Igloo 2022AA anyone have any idea how talented their goalies are. How is the talent on that team as a whole? I heard there may be a lot of changes.


Oh yeah? Who did you hear from? If you already heard why ask?

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 tuition for 2022 both teams $3800
Plus 3.5% processing fee (money grab)
So actually $3933-

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team 91 tuition for 2022 both teams $3800
Plus 3.5% processing fee (money grab)
So actually $3933-


So can I pay by check? Total bs......what I s next..... lost lax ball fee?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And that’s the problem with LI lacrosse. Parents like you who think your son won’t play in college unless you play for 91 or express. Chan is too involved $$ with a certain north shore town to help anyone else with recruitment. There’s a long list of favors that have to repaid regardless of how good your son is. 91 is a little better, not much. Big 3? I guess you mean igloo? not much of a history with recruiting.


True... my older son plays D1 and played outlaws for 4 years.. they were not the top club on LI but he got recruited because he was good and when you are good they find you anywhere. That is a fact!



Lets look at the past couple years of D1 accolades for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team All Americans from LI. What clubs did they play for? I bet a few didn't even play club at all, or stop after 9th grade. Any data would be appreciated


Last Year All Americans D1 LI, taking into consideration that most LI boys are 1-2 years younger than the average college player. These are the clubs they played for:
Berge: Jesters
Reh: Team LI
Arceri: Sweetlax
Tigh: Express
Conocanon: Unknown

Looks like there is no one team that stands out in producing the best college players on LI. It most definitely is not team 91

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team 91 tuition for 2022 both teams $3800
Plus 3.5% processing fee (money grab)
So actually $3933-


So can I pay by check? Total bs......what I s next..... lost lax ball fee?


Only the teams connected through Dynamic lacrosse (91 and Empire) are charging a 3.5% processing fee. They added that fee to tryout cost as well. Complete money grab. Totally shows you what that organisation is about.

The only club they didnt charge it on is East Coast Elite lacrosse which they just created after Ducks coaches walked away from Dynamic and formed their own organisation umder R.U.S H..

Now Dynamic is scrambling to rebrand and desperately trying to get people to go to the new East Coast lacrosseclub by offering cheap $45 tryout fee. (Although they are still keeping tuition high.) So they have not added 3.5% processing fee to that tryout fee. Unknown if they will add it to tuition in the end.

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And that’s the problem with LI lacrosse. Parents like you who think your son won’t play in college unless you play for 91 or express. Chan is too involved $$ with a certain north shore town to help anyone else with recruitment. There’s a long list of favors that have to repaid regardless of how good your son is. 91 is a little better, not much. Big 3? I guess you mean igloo? not much of a history with recruiting.


True... my older son plays D1 and played outlaws for 4 years.. they were not the top club on LI but he got recruited because he was good and when you are good they find you anywhere. That is a fact!



Lets look at the past couple years of D1 accolades for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team All Americans from LI. What clubs did they play for? I bet a few didn't even play club at all, or stop after 9th grade. Any data would be appreciated


Last Year All Americans D1 LI, taking into consideration that most LI boys are 1-2 years younger than the average college player. These are the clubs they played for:
Berge: Jesters
Reh: Team LI
Arceri: Sweetlax
Tigh: Express
Conocanon: Unknown

Looks like there is no one team that stands out in producing the best college players on LI. It most definitely is not team 91




Here is few you might know

Guterding - Express (all time ncaa goals leader)
Molloy - Express (tewaaraton winner)
Schrieber- Express (MLL MVP and Team USA)
Earhart- Express (Team USA mvp)

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team 91 tuition for 2022 both teams $3800
Plus 3.5% processing fee (money grab)
So actually $3933-


So can I pay by check? Total bs......what I s next..... lost lax ball fee?


And parents will still shell out money for a kids game. Put it into your retirement fund people or set up a 529 plan. Oh, I forgot you have that fresh new credit card in you draw with the 15K limit to use beginning in September. Better yet, use the line of credit against your home.

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And that’s the problem with LI lacrosse. Parents like you who think your son won’t play in college unless you play for 91 or express. Chan is too involved $$ with a certain north shore town to help anyone else with recruitment. There’s a long list of favors that have to repaid regardless of how good your son is. 91 is a little better, not much. Big 3? I guess you mean igloo? not much of a history with recruiting.


True... my older son plays D1 and played outlaws for 4 years.. they were not the top club on LI but he got recruited because he was good and when you are good they find you anywhere. That is a fact!



Lets look at the past couple years of D1 accolades for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team All Americans from LI. What clubs did they play for? I bet a few didn't even play club at all, or stop after 9th grade. Any data would be appreciated


Last Year All Americans D1 LI, taking into consideration that most LI boys are 1-2 years younger than the average college player. These are the clubs they played for:
Berge: Jesters
Reh: Team LI
Arceri: Sweetlax
Tigh: Express
Conocanon: Unknown

Looks like there is no one team that stands out in producing the best college players on LI. It most definitely is not team 91




Here is few you might know

Guterding - Express (all time ncaa goals leader)
Molloy - Express (tewaaraton winner)
Schrieber- Express (MLL MVP and Team USA)
Earhart- Express (Team USA mvp)


I would make the argument that these would still just as successful without Express. Chan recruites very talented players. Sure coaching is part of it but the hard work amd talent is all the player. Too bad Chan only care to coach the 15-20 starts of the 40+ players on his team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And that’s the problem with LI lacrosse. Parents like you who think your son won’t play in college unless you play for 91 or express. Chan is too involved $$ with a certain north shore town to help anyone else with recruitment. There’s a long list of favors that have to repaid regardless of how good your son is. 91 is a little better, not much. Big 3? I guess you mean igloo? not much of a history with recruiting.


True... my older son plays D1 and played outlaws for 4 years.. they were not the top club on LI but he got recruited because he was good and when you are good they find you anywhere. That is a fact!



Lets look at the past couple years of D1 accolades for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team All Americans from LI. What clubs did they play for? I bet a few didn't even play club at all, or stop after 9th grade. Any data would be appreciated


Last Year All Americans D1 LI, taking into consideration that most LI boys are 1-2 years younger than the average college player. These are the clubs they played for:
Berge: Jesters
Reh: Team LI
Arceri: Sweetlax
Tigh: Express
Conocanon: Unknown

Looks like there is no one team that stands out in producing the best college players on LI. It most definitely is not team 91




Here is few you might know

Guterding - Express (all time ncaa goals leader)
Molloy - Express (tewaaraton winner)
Schrieber- Express (MLL MVP and Team USA)
Earhart- Express (Team USA mvp)


I would make the argument that these would still just as successful without Express. Chan recruites very talented players. Sure coaching is part of it but the hard work amd talent is all the player. Too bad Chan only care to coach the 15-20 starts of the 40+ players on his team.



True, and I would be more interested in players in college now. So how is excelling from LI now? The list from last year is interesting if we go down to Honorable mentions, we see a few more LI boys named such as O,Keefe (91), Kenny Massa (Outlaws), Danny Bucaro (WM), Chris Gray(Express)
There is no one club that is producing all the college stars

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And that’s the problem with LI lacrosse. Parents like you who think your son won’t play in college unless you play for 91 or express. Chan is too involved $$ with a certain north shore town to help anyone else with recruitment. There’s a long list of favors that have to repaid regardless of how good your son is. 91 is a little better, not much. Big 3? I guess you mean igloo? not much of a history with recruiting.


True... my older son plays D1 and played outlaws for 4 years.. they were not the top club on LI but he got recruited because he was good and when you are good they find you anywhere. That is a fact!



Lets look at the past couple years of D1 accolades for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team All Americans from LI. What clubs did they play for? I bet a few didn't even play club at all, or stop after 9th grade. Any data would be appreciated


Last Year All Americans D1 LI, taking into consideration that most LI boys are 1-2 years younger than the average college player. These are the clubs they played for:
Berge: Jesters
Reh: Team LI
Arceri: Sweetlax
Tigh: Express
Conocanon: Unknown

Looks like there is no one team that stands out in producing the best college players on LI. It most definitely is not team 91




Here is few you might know

Guterding - Express (all time ncaa goals leader)
Molloy - Express (tewaaraton winner)
Schrieber- Express (MLL MVP and Team USA)
Earhart- Express (Team USA mvp)


Yes, I missed Guterding, hek of a player. Interesting that he went to the Salisbury school to do a PG year before going to Duke. Molloy was great in 2017 as well. Schrieber and Earhart are also great player, from LI but much older so kind of irrelevant now.

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And that’s the problem with LI lacrosse. Parents like you who think your son won’t play in college unless you play for 91 or express. Chan is too involved $$ with a certain north shore town to help anyone else with recruitment. There’s a long list of favors that have to repaid regardless of how good your son is. 91 is a little better, not much. Big 3? I guess you mean igloo? not much of a history with recruiting.


True... my older son plays D1 and played outlaws for 4 years.. they were not the top club on LI but he got recruited because he was good and when you are good they find you anywhere. That is a fact!



Lets look at the past couple years of D1 accolades for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team All Americans from LI. What clubs did they play for? I bet a few didn't even play club at all, or stop after 9th grade. Any data would be appreciated


Last Year All Americans D1 LI, taking into consideration that most LI boys are 1-2 years younger than the average college player. These are the clubs they played for:
Berge: Jesters
Reh: Team LI
Arceri: Sweetlax
Tigh: Express
Conocanon: Unknown

Looks like there is no one team that stands out in producing the best college players on LI. It most definitely is not team 91




Here is few you might know

Guterding - Express (all time ncaa goals leader)
Molloy - Express (tewaaraton winner)
Schrieber- Express (MLL MVP and Team USA)
Earhart- Express (Team USA mvp)


I would make the argument that these would still just as successful without Express. Chan recruites very talented players. Sure coaching is part of it but the hard work amd talent is all the player. Too bad Chan only care to coach the 15-20 starts of the 40+ players on his team.


No argument, the statement I was responding to was no club stand out. The Express does. And that list is longer. And Express does recruit, but so does other clubs, but a lot say yes to the Express for a reason. Are the roster sizes big, yes, but people stay for a reason.... results. I would not allow my son to do that, I am the parent I guide those choices. But other people’s choices seem to annoy people. To each his own.

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 rosters starting to come out.

So far they have release 2nd grade 2029 Pride team
35 players listed...... what?????
They should rename that Romper Room

Also released 3rd grade 2028 Orange team
24 players listed .... still too many
And 3rd grade 2028 White team
28 players... riduculous.Money Grab. They dont care at all about this team.

Just tells you to expect overloaded rosters for older grades as well.
Can you say money grab?

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And that’s the problem with LI lacrosse. Parents like you who think your son won’t play in college unless you play for 91 or express. Chan is too involved $$ with a certain north shore town to help anyone else with recruitment. There’s a long list of favors that have to repaid regardless of how good your son is. 91 is a little better, not much. Big 3? I guess you mean igloo? not much of a history with recruiting.


True... my older son plays D1 and played outlaws for 4 years.. they were not the top club on LI but he got recruited because he was good and when you are good they find you anywhere. That is a fact!



Lets look at the past couple years of D1 accolades for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team All Americans from LI. What clubs did they play for? I bet a few didn't even play club at all, or stop after 9th grade. Any data would be appreciated


Last Year All Americans D1 LI, taking into consideration that most LI boys are 1-2 years younger than the average college player. These are the clubs they played for:
Berge: Jesters
Reh: Team LI
Arceri: Sweetlax
Tigh: Express
Conocanon: Unknown

Looks like there is no one team that stands out in producing the best college players on LI. It most definitely is not team 91




Here is few you might know

Guterding - Express (all time ncaa goals leader)
Molloy - Express (tewaaraton winner)
Schrieber- Express (MLL MVP and Team USA)
Earhart- Express (Team USA mvp)


What high school did they play for? Club is a joke, only useful if your HS team is below average. Guterding is a product of GC, Berge Massapequa

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team 91 rosters starting to come out.

So far they have release 2nd grade 2029 Pride team
35 players listed...... what?????
They should rename that Romper Room

Also released 3rd grade 2028 Orange team
24 players listed .... still too many
And 3rd grade 2028 White team
28 players... riduculous.Money Grab. They dont care at all about this team.

Just tells you to expect overloaded rosters for older grades as well.
Can you say money grab?


While i agree that the numbers are high not everyone will accept so who knows what the true numbers will be. The tuition is a bigger issue at this age. This program because of size and purchasing power gets equipment for next to nothing and enter their own own tournaments so that is all profit. I guess to your point the money grab is out of control.

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wake up people with the cost of these teams !

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team 91 rosters starting to come out.

So far they have release 2nd grade 2029 Pride team
35 players listed...... what?????
They should rename that Romper Room

Also released 3rd grade 2028 Orange team
24 players listed .... still too many
And 3rd grade 2028 White team
28 players... riduculous.Money Grab. They dont care at all about this team.

Just tells you to expect overloaded rosters for older grades as well.
Can you say money grab?


While i agree that the numbers are high not everyone will accept so who knows what the true numbers will be. The tuition is a bigger issue at this age. This program because of size and purchasing power gets equipment for next to nothing and enter their own own tournaments so that is all profit. I guess to your point the money grab is out of control.


Anyone who doesnt accept, that slot will be offered to the next person on the tryout list. The number of people on the roster is the number they intend to have on the team. The only reason they would have less is if they rN out if people from tryouts to offer the slot to.

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And that’s the problem with LI lacrosse. Parents like you who think your son won’t play in college unless you play for 91 or express. Chan is too involved $$ with a certain north shore town to help anyone else with recruitment. There’s a long list of favors that have to repaid regardless of how good your son is. 91 is a little better, not much. Big 3? I guess you mean igloo? not much of a history with recruiting.


True... my older son plays D1 and played outlaws for 4 years.. they were not the top club on LI but he got recruited because he was good and when you are good they find you anywhere. That is a fact!



Lets look at the past couple years of D1 accolades for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team All Americans from LI. What clubs did they play for? I bet a few didn't even play club at all, or stop after 9th grade. Any data would be appreciated


Last Year All Americans D1 LI, taking into consideration that most LI boys are 1-2 years younger than the average college player. These are the clubs they played for:
Berge: Jesters
Reh: Team LI
Arceri: Sweetlax
Tigh: Express
Conocanon: Unknown

Looks like there is no one team that stands out in producing the best college players on LI. It most definitely is not team 91




Here is few you might know

Guterding - Express (all time ncaa goals leader)
Molloy - Express (tewaaraton winner)
Schrieber- Express (MLL MVP and Team USA)
Earhart- Express (Team USA mvp)


What high school did they play for? Club is a joke, only useful if your HS team is below average. Guterding is a product of GC, Berge Massapequa


I wouldn't call club a joke. Jesters and TLI, don't exist anymore, though. But those below did get extra exposure playing for Chammy and St. A's

Molloy - St. A's
Schreiber - St. A's
Earhart - Chammy

Add
Kavanuagh - Chammy
Conocanon - St. A's
Tigh - Chammy

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone have any info on the United Tryout?


Wow all the stunads in the world on this forum an no one knows anything about the tryout?

Page 45 of 45 1 2 43 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard












Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4