BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 77 of 78 1 2 75 76 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Going to Express. Figured it's time to impress college coaches. Igloo no real relationship with recruiters.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rumor Has It Igloo AA is losing its 2 top players any truth to the rumor

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's coaching the team?

Who knows what will eventually happen. The Hybrid team had a couple of weeks of practices and played two games. It was primarily comprised of players from the existing 2022 Express B team with a couple of players from Channy's A team that didn't make the Denver roster and a few recruits from other teams.

Former owner of Excel. Seems like a decent guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey genius....they played the same amount of games as express did that day. Know the facts first. It was both their 3rd games of the day. Semi finals. But I guess only express was spent. I think you are thinking of 91 who only played 1 game that day. And still lost to express. Get over it. Is express better...yes....but to say outlaws can never hang with them is just wrong. They hang with most teams. Proved it in MD. And Btw most of those kids are all friends. They don't care. YOU do. Which makes you pretty small.

Outlaws hung in 13th place in Maryland and has never beat any of the top 3 teams (with the exception of beating 91 once). Lost to Igloo B...makes Outlaws a B Team. No biggie

You are going on two years now with this hate outlaws ridiculousness. They can absolutely handle A tournaments. To be the best you have to play the best. Simple really. The buck doesn't stop with 3 teams.

And you are going on three years of "outlaws dont back down from no one" what you see the Warriors movie too many times. This isn't a gang fight...Outlaws is a B team, should play in B tournaments and maybe go 50/50, Kids will be happy. Who knows maybe go 60/40. The kids would love that, parents cant handle it...would rather say we lose every time in A then say we are solid B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which is accuate
Igloo done or igloo still making calls ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which is accuate

Maybe some last minute B team calls still to be made.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are solid B, solid C, solid A, solid AA, solid D. Take your pick the letter doesn't mean anything to anyone except the PARENT whose kid can't make the team he wants him to play for. That letter don't mean sh*t to the kids, just to the way too involved parents. It shouldn't concern you what tournaments any of the organizations play in or what bracket they join, move on, get over it. If you weren't such a loud mouth maybe you would still be part of the team. Hope your "little guy" ends up somewhere where he is happy. It is about the kids not you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which is accuate

Arctic Blast no Aspen yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which is accuate

Arctic Blast no Aspen yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a life people

Summer is here

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a life people

Summer is here

Funny, I just felt a cold Artic Blast. Winter is coming....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor Has It Igloo AA is losing its 2 top players any truth to the rumor

No

Where does the rumor have them going?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Winter ic Coming". That is funny. Good stuff. GOT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 champs !! all good here and no one is leaving just coming

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a life people

Summer is here

Not an Igloo parent- nice try

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Luck with that

Who's coaching the team?

Who knows what will eventually happen. The Hybrid team had a couple of weeks of practices and played two games. It was primarily comprised of players from the existing 2022 Express B team with a couple of players from Channy's A team that didn't make the Denver roster and a few recruits from other teams.

Former owner of Excel. Seems like a decent guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speak for yourself! You know as well as I do that we may lose some middies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speak for yourself! You know as well as I do that we may lose some middies

Not true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a life people

Summer is here

And you wonder why Igloo parents get such a bad rap. Let your kid lead his own life; and get one for yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about this Duke's Nationals team having tryouts at Hofstra?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about this Duke's Nationals team having tryouts at Hofstra?

Maybe you should ask this on a few more forums???

Yikes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yikes

Seriously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yikes

Seriously

It's the Dukes Nationals posting instead of paying for the advertising!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
smart

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And still as arrogant as ever. No thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey genius....they played the same amount of games as express did that day. Know the facts first. It was both their 3rd games of the day. Semi finals. But I guess only express was spent. I think you are thinking of 91 who only played 1 game that day. And still lost to express. Get over it. Is express better...yes....but to say outlaws can never hang with them is just wrong. They hang with most teams. Proved it in MD. And Btw most of those kids are all friends. They don't care. YOU do. Which makes you pretty small.

Outlaws hung in 13th place in Maryland and has never beat any of the top 3 teams (with the exception of beating 91 once). Lost to Igloo B...makes Outlaws a B Team. No biggie

You are going on two years now with this hate outlaws ridiculousness. They can absolutely handle A tournaments. To be the best you have to play the best. Simple really. The buck doesn't stop with 3 teams.

And you are going on three years of "outlaws dont back down from no one" what you see the Warriors movie too many times. This isn't a gang fight...Outlaws is a B team, should play in B tournaments and maybe go 50/50, Kids will be happy. Who knows maybe go 60/40. The kids would love that, parents cant handle it...would rather say we lose every time in A then say we are solid B.

You are wrong again for the twentieth time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about something different. And somewhat positive. Can every share some positive experiences for Express, Rebels, 9! and Empire at this age, both 1st and 2nd team. I know can't all be bad or nobody would go try out lol. My son wants to tryout for 2 clubs of the 4 listed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come to the Outlaws tryouts , see for yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you engaging with the Outlaws Troll? He is a sad man with a sad life. Do not engage

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the Director Gonzo - Bozo trying to spark interest in this assbag team. He posted this in every forum. Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yikes

Seriously

It's the Dukes Nationals posting instead of paying for the advertising!!!

Looks that way. I mean at least try to fake it by changing up the Post. Weak and very Lazy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and 9!. Empire is a joke. Their AA team couldn't even compete against A teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone's experience is different. I would only say you don't want to be on anyone's second team. Would rather play for a lesser club and be on their first team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and 9!. Empire is a joke. Their AA team couldn't even compete against A teams.

What are you talking about we only lost to Express by one goal at laxfest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about something different. And somewhat positive. Can every share some positive experiences for Express, Rebels, 9! and Empire at this age, both 1st and 2nd team. I know can't all be bad or nobody would go try out lol. My son wants to tryout for 2 clubs of the 4 listed.

My son plays for the first Empire team. He's had a great experience with the team and the boys showed a lot of improvement this past year. The coaches are engaged and encouraging. I'd recommend this team to anyone.

I'm sorry if that other poster considers that to be a "joke".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone's experience is different. I would only say you don't want to be on anyone's second team. Would rather play for a lesser club and be on their first team

The ONLY second team you would want to be on would be Igloo Aspen Extreme, they only enter in the A tournament bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the Warrior Games with the LI team now and getting ready for the playoffs. Here's my honest take. It's definitely a lot of fun. Some different kids playing together and getting to know each other is very cool. The boys are loving the gear! The team is very good, but almost too good. South is pretty good. Tristate looks like a mix of some decent West Chester/Ct kids and some weak kids from LI that couldn't make the LI team. Not sure how that happened, but I'm guessing they needed a certain number for ever roster. I'm not sure why New England didn't have a better showing considering it's in their backyard, but I'm thinking it may have been a situation like the other team and just grabbed whoever. All in all, you would expect an LI elite team to sweep, but hopefully they can get some more interest from other areas next year. I'll be back again next year though, provided he makes the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So that is the challenge and why you see the bigger rosters on the AA, because people feel that way and won't put their kid on a B team. People honestly feel that way, I have seen it. However, there are good 2nd team examples where 2nd team's are a lot better than a clubs 1st team. I would rather have my son on a big clubs 2nd team. Why? They can attract better talent in my opinion. But the risk is 2nd team neglect factor. However, the coach is the x factor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In this 2022 age group, the only second team you want to be on is Igloo Aspen Extreme, they do the second team the right way, only enter in all A brackets for tournaments!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In this 2022 age group, the only second team you want to be on is Igloo Aspen Extreme, they do the second team the right way, only enter in all A brackets for tournaments!

There is enough kids that Express, 9!, and others can do it. They just have to make the investment in it.

Page 77 of 78 1 2 75 76 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard