BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 58 of 62 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids became friends, parents became friends, kids win 90 percent of the games they play. Sounds like a Greek tragedy me too.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If Channy had any balls he would play in lax clash take a shot at Mixed Nuts. Only team to blow them out back to back. Grab his granny panties and lets go!

Real team vs pretend team. Give it a rest Mixed Nuts loser coach. You're not a coach, you just sub kids. The season is over. Enjoy playing chumps this weekend. You played 2/3 of us in the spring. you only have 2 elite player and they're both coming to Express. Enjoy your offseason.

Best subber out there though

I heard Mixed nuts coach wants to be the new 9d1 coach. He's hoping this win will prove to JS he has what it takes.

Mixed Nuts best team around 2025. Those 2nd stringers wooped up on Channy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids became friends, parents became friends, kids win 90 percent of the games they play. Sounds like a Greek tragedy me too.

Best kids and families around. Only ones complaining in here are ones who left and cant get their fix and see the grass in not greener. Little people big world types

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For some of you that do not have a child on the 9D1 team you obviously think about this team day and night. Why are you people so INFATUATED? Do you come and watch their games and hide in the woods at their practices?
Come on really. At some point were you scorned or one of your children were not chosen to play for 9D1? PLEASE dig deep and open up and tell us your real story and where your children play now. Everyone is dying to know or are you ashamed to say..... We will wait patiently for your answers and continue to laugh at you.

It's a lesson for everyone. Blast is the Blockbuster Video of your th lacrosse. At one point they were the greatest thing ever; everyone's favorite. Then, seemingly overnight, the bottom dropped out. I don't know if it was the parents (who have NEVER appeared magnanimous or benevolent) or the coaching (who stood no chance of making everyone happy) or even the organization in general (which traditionally puts all resources only into successful teams), but that team has turned into a Greek tragedy!

Here you again with your infatuated driven opinions as I quote you "At one point they were the greatest thing ever; everyone's favorite". Come on buddy open us and tell us your story. We are still waiting for the answers to the prior questions. Are you still too embarrassed to answer the questions? BTW, We are still laughing at you!!! Bringing back childhood memories?

Ahhh come on... NO RESPONSE, DID I HIT A NERVE? I thought we were dancing? >>>>>>> Still Laughing at you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing some big rumors about the new 9D1 staff?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing some big rumors about the new 9D1 staff?

Really.... do tell. I have been in club lax for a decade and my 2025er is my youngest. And I have never seen a grade at 9! like this grade. Even the 2nd team was not so smooth I heard. Doubt it's rumors you're hearing, they are obviously trying to figure out the best path for the upcoming season or people will leave.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not rumors

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For some of you that do not have a child on the 9D1 team you obviously think about this team day and night. Why are you people so INFATUATED? Do you come and watch their games and hide in the woods at their practices?
Come on really. At some point were you scorned or one of your children were not chosen to play for 9D1? PLEASE dig deep and open up and tell us your real story and where your children play now. Everyone is dying to know or are you ashamed to say..... We will wait patiently for your answers and continue to laugh at you.

It's a lesson for everyone. Blast is the Blockbuster Video of your th lacrosse. At one point they were the greatest thing ever; everyone's favorite. Then, seemingly overnight, the bottom dropped out. I don't know if it was the parents (who have NEVER appeared magnanimous or benevolent) or the coaching (who stood no chance of making everyone happy) or even the organization in general (which traditionally puts all resources only into successful teams), but that team has turned into a Greek tragedy!

Here you again with your infatuated driven opinions as I quote you "At one point they were the greatest thing ever; everyone's favorite". Come on buddy open us and tell us your story. We are still waiting for the answers to the prior questions. Are you still too embarrassed to answer the questions? BTW, We are still laughing at you!!! Bringing back childhood memories?

Ahhh come on... NO RESPONSE, DID I HIT A NERVE? I thought we were dancing? >>>>>>> Still Laughing at you.

I'm not sure if Blockbuster is a good analogy. They actually had some staying power on LI. Blast would be more like Krispy Kreme. They were only around for a year. By the way, you know that everyone knows you and your other cronies are what ruined your team. No one of quality is going to Blast tryout. Your sons team is declared ning like the Hindenburg. Look at what you wrote. You are a loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obsession obsession obsession obsession obsession obsession obsession obsession obsession........Next you're going to boil a bunny. Freaks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not sure if Blockbuster is a good analogy. They actually had some staying power on LI. Blast would be more like Krispy Kreme. They were only around for a year. By the way, you know that everyone knows you and your other cronies are what ruined your team. No one of quality is going to Blast tryout. Your sons team is declared ning like the Hindenburg. Look at what you wrote. You are a loser.

ACT II - YOUR BACK FOR MORE
I find it funny that the two analogies that you subconsciously chose were references to sitting home watching movies on VHS and eating donuts. The memories for you. Is that what you still do? Still laughing at you.

Calling me a Loser (sticks and stones>>> you know the rest), let’s delve into this a second. That’s all I keep doing is make fun of YOU. As for you on the other hand, you have come on to a public forum and in prior posts have insulted an organization, coaches, parents and children (disgusting that you said this about 10 year children “No one of quality”) that have no contact with you and hopefully never will. Seems odd, but maybe not for a person like you. Honestly, why are you so infatuated (possessed by an unreasoning passion or attraction) with this team? Why do you care so much?

ACT III – The REVEAL
People hold on…. We might get to know soon his/her real story about the origin of the infatuation and where his/her child plays now (or are you nervous to tell us). Please let us know, so when we walk the sidelines at a lacrosse game we can look amongst the people standing on the sideline and wonder which person is infatuated with this 9D1 team.

I am starting to feel sorry for you, but still laughing!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They went to the Express B team. And that team turned to be really good.

Express B team will create A team players in the next couple of years. O'Reilly makes the kids better. It's a good farm system.

Except those kids will then want to play for the actual A team in an organization, so, unless they rise above an Express A Team player and displace them down, then they will leave to go to another club. . . . or Express will just carry an even larger A team roster than some of the ridiculous sizes they already have![/quote]

Wrong!!! Every team.has kids that leave and leave the program. O'Reilly does an amazing job with the kids. And he had a few get pulled up to Channy mid season and two left for an FLJEE B TEAM and they still had a great season. If you are new to club or your kid isn't ready for an A team tryout for Express.[/quote]

[b]Pulled up to Channy? That is incorrect. Those dads begged for their son to be on the A team. And their kids missed all the summer tournaments b/c they started summer camp.[/quote]
[/b]

So much drama on that 9d1 team.

Regrading Channy's 2 A teams, does that really mean an A & B team for Channy and a C team for Oreilly?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So much drama on that 9d1 team.

Regrading Channy's 2 A teams, does that really mean an A & B team for Channy and a C team for Oreilly?

Actually, there isn't drama on 9d1. It's some whacko posting. Dude has gone bonkers. Glad he's someone else's problem. Sorry for whichever team that is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The drama on 9d1 has left, but that person just wants to continue to stir the pot. 9d1 will be fine....good things in the works.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The drama on 9d1 has left, but that person just wants to continue to stir the pot. 9d1 will be fine....good things in the works.

If you say so Brian.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, what it means in my view, is they are trying label another B team as a 2nd A team. They'll likely headline the invite and a naive few will accept. The rest will leave or just go to the A team and ride the bench. This should be obvious, it's not a 2nd A team, it's your kid has been cut!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no more drama on Blast. New coaching staff looks great to me. My son loves the kids and I enjoy the parents. I'm staying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So seems Channy at it again. Both WI kids Are now headed to Express. Are these "private workouts" the new wave before tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So seems Channy at it again. Both WI kids Are now headed to Express. Are these "private workouts" the new wave before tryouts?

I hope you have ear plugs so you don't have to listen to how great they are and how great their kids are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express parents......don't give out your cell phone numbers. Seriously. You've been warned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So seems Channy at it again. Both WI kids Are now headed to Express. Are these "private workouts" the new wave before tryouts?

Yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they both are very good going to add to the power of express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Real question is how many leave because they are there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for a team that is centrally located between both counties and plays predominantly on long island. Any suggestions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for a team that is centrally located between both counties and plays predominantly on long island. Any suggestions?

PAL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tenacious turtles 🐢 are back! Let's see how many of you unhappy people show up for tryouts!!!! 25.00 fee so cheap why not in my opinion go ck it out? Aug 8&9 stonybrook 6:30-8:30!
They have always produced a great travel team and with desemone backing the program they will have amazing gear at a lower price!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure Tom, sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bluefish based out of Hofstra at the younger ages stays local for tournaments. My son has been there for 2 years now and loves it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it is possible for families to have summer vacations booked well in advance. Do you cancel a family vacation to attend a tryout. I don't. Most people I'm sure don't either. I guess the alternative is miss a year of lacrosse or attend a private tryout/ workout , whatever you want to call it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 Lax great starting program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express Oreilly was great experience for my son. Two St. Anthony's coaches running it next year. So pretty solid instruction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please stop with the 24 bs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They'll be on good behavior for a while. It took them a year to become intolerable on their first go-around. But it will come out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will be calling Leg A C before Dec after they are not happy that they are not practicing as much. Just like they did when they were on Blast

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They'll be on good behavior for a while. It took them a year to become intolerable on their first go-around. But it will come out.

The Express won't be phased by it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Express won't be phased by it.

Pretty much ensures that Express will be leaving Blast in the dust for the foreseeable future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no more drama on Blast. New coaching staff looks great to me. My son loves the kids and I enjoy the parents. I'm staying.

Who is the new staff that you think is so great?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI wonder boy and daddy not doing LIE. Cant fit Channys ego and WI daddys ego in same place. Never work

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI wonder boy and daddy not doing LIE. Cant fit Channys ego and WI daddys ego in same place. Never work

You don't know Express then. Parents have no power to do anything and nobody approaches Channy because they afraid he'll give them the truth. He doesn't sugar coat anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You don't know Express then. Parents have no power to do anything and nobody approaches Channy because they afraid he'll give them the truth. He doesn't sugar coat anything.

At first it will only be a small problem, then it will get to be a tiny bit more trouble. Then a teeney bit beyond that. Sooner or later you will see how the little things add up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the new staff that you think is so great?

Who is coaching rhe team? Is it a secret?

Page 58 of 62 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard