BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts388,070
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 83 of 91 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo or 24 is like apples and oranges igloo should not even be in same sentence as 24 ...... good luck you will be back

Igloo is a make pretend "A" team....There are hookers who suck less then that organization.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo or 24 is like apples and oranges igloo should not even be in same sentence as 24 ...... good luck you will be back

Igloo is a make pretend "A" team....There are hookers who suck less then that organization.

Wow comparing Youth Lacrosse to Hookers. I think we've hit a new low people. SMH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Select is going to be VERY Good
Skull and Bones Baby

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you saying 24 is better than Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 2024 team is absolutely 100% pre-picked. Don't lie to people. The second team they will take from the tryout, but there A team which is a decent B team is all the same kids - pre picked. and if its not you need to stop one of your parents from trolling the sidelines telling good players parents to come over. The worst sidelines too, good coach but parents are the absolute worst around. Of course this is just one mans honest opinion. Igloo is an A+ organization, their 2024 team like most needs some work, but if they have good players at their tryouts they will get a spot.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I second the 24 pre picked claim.. u started with the 24 group unless u going to [lacrosse] off people that team is pre picked. I have 24 and younger would not go anywhere near them for 2024, to many better options... and the fool working the sidelines with th 50 practices claim, there's your problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they will never be an "A" team unless they make changes lets see what happens next year when they make a "B" team at that age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
says Carlos C owner that makes no $ in the program..LOL

How do you know what he makes and doesn't make? Bottom line the team is a great value.

But as the other poster said it's a hand picked team and not looking for much change....Gotta keep the L-Town mommies together

You are a complete fool, The team is not pre-picked and the players come from many different towns. You really need to get your facts straight.

Look at it this way they how are they going there kids friends from there team with out make the kids friends made.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 2024 team is absolutely 100% pre-picked. Don't lie to people. The second team they will take from the tryout, but there A team which is a decent B team is all the same kids - pre picked. and if its not you need to stop one of your parents from trolling the sidelines telling good players parents to come over. The worst sidelines too, good coach but parents are the absolute worst around. Of course this is just one mans honest opinion. Igloo is an A+ organization, their 2024 team like most needs some work, but if they have good players at their tryouts they will get a spot.

You must be referring to that guy Nick who is like a snake oil salesman..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I second the 24 pre picked claim.. u started with the 24 group unless u going to [lacrosse] off people that team is pre picked. I have 24 and younger would not go anywhere near them for 2024, to many better options... and the fool working the sidelines with th 50 practices claim, there's your problem.

hahaha that guy is Nick. I forget his last name but a fool no doubt..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know what he makes and doesn't make? Bottom line the team is a great value.

But as the other poster said it's a hand picked team and not looking for much change....Gotta keep the L-Town mommies together

You are a complete fool, The team is not pre-picked and the players come from many different towns. You really need to get your facts straight.

Look at it this way they how are they going there kids friends from there team with out make the kids friends made.

Can you please use English.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they will never be an "A" team unless they make changes lets see what happens next year when they make a "B" team at that age group

Crazy anyone would pay close to $4000 for a brand new B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess your part of another team and 24 is hurting your pockets. So talk [lacrosse] about one of those guys and try to make them look bad. Nice try. Anyway. Spineless. Tell him that when you see him. I'm sure that would go off good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they paid it for their 2022 brand new "B" team and will pay for 2024 ..heck plp on "A" are paying it already to be on a "B" team that goes to town tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they paid it for their 2022 brand new "B" team and will pay for 2024 ..heck plp on "A" are paying it already to be on a "B" team that goes to town tournaments

I get it but it's crazy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People on the team are "over the Moon"...move on and worry about your own team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ill let Nick know next time i see him to tone it down. No need to rip the organization because of one over enthusiastic parent. Some parents need to tout their kids travel team in order to legitimize their choice. I bought a Kia once and told all my friends how great it drives, good on gas, Blake Griffin drives one, Motley Crue owns a few, you know all the things that would make my car seem legit. See what i did there compared 24 to a kia, i dont really drive one and thank god my son and I can choose our club program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't understand why people come to this sight and talk a bout other clubs worry about your club. You think this guy is the only one who likes his team and wants good players to come to it. Please it happens all the time but you don't like him I get it. Who care move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that English??!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that English??!

Let me translate. GHFJL;SBNDVSFNDV'WRHNIPMNDSDV;LMAS
r{kG
[WMEK R
MV{
WFDBM
ASRDL FMzx<> "

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Complete joke - we know exactly who you are ..
Lucky your son doesn't need to get evaluated do you think he would make the dream team !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's coaching the Igloo B team? TB getting moved down?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that English??![/quote]

Let me translate. GHFJL;SBNDVSFNDV'WRHNIPMNDSDV;LMAS
r{kG
[WMEK R
MV{
WFDBM
ASRDL FMzx<> "[/quote]

Thanks - that made it perfectly clear now!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what's up with the Outlaws? Heard they were changing coaches. Who is new coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did team Long Island fold?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck at tryouts everyone!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Does anyone know what's up with the Outlaws? Heard they were changing coaches. Who is new coach? [/quot

Bring 2 gold coaches up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Does anyone know what's up with the Outlaws? Heard they were changing coaches. Who is new coach? [/quot

Bring 2 gold coaches up

Is the team already picked or are they looking for players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? Please tell me that you are not a parent, if so, I feel so bad for your kid. What a pathetic comment. I'm not sure what is worse, the comment or moderators allowing a comment like that to be posted on a kids lacrosse forum?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? Please tell me that you are not a parent, if so, I feel so bad for your kid. What a pathetic comment. I'm not sure what is worse, the comment or moderators allowing a comment like that to be posted on a kids lacrosse forum?

Really??? Have you read this site before?? This is normal here. You don't like it get off the site. I am sure he didn't mean to speak badly of your profession.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bring 2 gold coaches up

Is the team already picked or are they looking for players?

The older the boys get the less spaces on any team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws 100 percent have spots. Looking to make a VERY good team.
Contact Them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very true. the older they get the harder it gets to knock a kid out of a spot. You not only have to make the team you have to knock a kid out of a spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Shore2Shore has a great 2023 team that competes with all the best teams, and they are opening up to other grades including 2024. I watched the 2023 team beat the express A team a few months ago- a group of talented kids. Could be a great option for anyone that looking to make a move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't Lie-
outlaws have no spots..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't Lie-
outlaws have no spots..

The B Team will become the "A" team grabbing the top 6 kids from A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Shore2Shore has a great 2023 team that competes with all the best teams, and they are opening up to other grades including 2024. I watched the 2023 team beat the express A team a few months ago- a group of talented kids. Could be a great option for anyone that looking to make a move.

That was Express B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's coaching? I heard there were a lot of kids at the pre tryout

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do they have other teams than 2023? Most the kids left that team this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do they have other teams than 2023? Most the kids left that team this year.

no, have only had a 2023 team so far

Page 83 of 91 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard