BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts388,083
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 81 of 91 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Then expose YOUR name coward.....

Chief Whitetooth, and Chief Blue Balls

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Senor Big Balls is my name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you're stalking a young kid and calling it scouting. No matter what his family does you're worse than that. [/quote]

No. We just want to know if he is playing so we can go and get someone to cover him. [/quote]
It's actually really very WRONG that this kid plays for different teams. If my son made a spot on a team and this kid came in late in the season and played here and there I'd be pissed. It's the parents own fault they aren't making many friends. I don't care how GREAT people think they are. What they are doing is totally wrong. And just because he's 11 and the best now does not mean $hit! It sounds like the parents need to get a life outside their 11 year old son.
Personally, I want to know if we are going to crush Eclipse or now we know we have the "chosen one" that all of a sudden makes their team something they aren't.[/quote]

We get it it's so unfair to your son that he shows up and plays more so I will take it out on the kid. Here is a idea take it up with your organization or the coach. You're a consumer take your business someplace else so you don't have to deal with this kind of stuff. It's the parents fault that they are not making friends. (thanks for the laugh) People on this site don't like each other, half of the parents on the sidelines hope for the player in front of their son looses his spot so little Jonny can play more. There are no friends here this is claw your way up to the top so Jonny can maybe get a $5k scholarship to play lax in 8 years.

Please stop pretending. Just show up and play who is in front of you and stop complaining

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any go to the free clinic for the new team S2S for this bracket?

Has S2S said who is coaching?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then expose YOUR name coward.....

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Then expose YOUR name coward.....

Sweatsuit WP attack Dad

You're going to need to be more specific

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If MadLax is just one player, then why can't Taz, 91, Brotherly Love, or LI Express score enough goals to win. The kid you all seem to fear does not play every play. Seems the MadLax D is the best out there. And, the attack are all smaller then the other teams D, but they lead the team scoring. MadLax is much more balanced and wins without a FOGO. Try coming to a game sober (or at least not hung over from a Springsteen concert) and you'll see a full team play. By they way, if you really have an issue with the age of any of the MadLax players, stop by the tent and let us know. I know you won't b/c only wimps pick on kids via anonymous posts. You should start worrying about your own sons and how they have a sorry father as a male-role model.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you're stalking a young kid and calling it scouting. No matter what his family does you're worse than that.

No. We just want to know if he is playing so we can go and get someone to cover him. [/quote]
It's actually really very WRONG that this kid plays for different teams. If my son made a spot on a team and this kid came in late in the season and played here and there I'd be pissed. It's the parents own fault they aren't making many friends. I don't care how GREAT people think they are. What they are doing is totally wrong. And just because he's 11 and the best now does not mean $hit! It sounds like the parents need to get a life outside their 11 year old son.
Personally, I want to know if we are going to crush Eclipse or now we know we have the "chosen one" that all of a sudden makes their team something they aren't.[/quote]

We get it it's so unfair to your son that he shows up and plays more so I will take it out on the kid. Here is a idea take it up with your organization or the coach. You're a consumer take your business someplace else so you don't have to deal with this kind of stuff. It's the parents fault that they are not making friends. (thanks for the laugh) People on this site don't like each other, half of the parents on the sidelines hope for the player in front of their son looses his spot so little Jonny can play more. There are no friends here this is claw your way up to the top so Jonny can maybe get a $5k scholarship to play lax in 8 years.

Please stop pretending. Just show up and play who is in front of you and stop complaining
[/quote]

There seems to be a lot of kids named Johnny in lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If MadLax is just one player, then why can't Taz, 91, Brotherly Love, or LI Express score enough goals to win. The kid you all seem to fear does not play every play. Seems the MadLax D is the best out there. And, the attack are all smaller then the other teams D, but they lead the team scoring. MadLax is much more balanced and wins without a FOGO. Try coming to a game sober (or at least not hung over from a Springsteen concert) and you'll see a full team play. By they way, if you really have an issue with the age of any of the MadLax players, stop by the tent and let us know. I know you won't b/c only wimps pick on kids via anonymous posts. You should start worrying about your own sons and how they have a sorry father as a male-role model.

Where's the Madlax apologist who always insists that Madlax 2024 parents don't post here? Seems like he's wrong again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally someone is trying to move to age base
NXT Sports
https://nxtsports.com/blog/entry/nx...to-adopt-us-lacrosse-age-segmentation-p/

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so bitter? Madlax is the best 2024 team in the country!!! Deal with it! Also Taz is much better than WP! Taz plays more like a team and is not as selfish as WP. Go ahead stop our 1 middie. You'll
Son find out that we will still beat you. Then what, you will have nothing to complain about. Just accept it and enjoy the competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude don't take this the wrong way, but you sound like such a di$k. All those 3 or 4 teams beat each other. Wasn't elite 8 and past tournaments a reminder of that. Now stop being that guy, nobody likes that guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. I think this is like one Madlax parent groupie that is running around all over this board adamant that Madlax is the best team in the country. I see their fingerprints everyone. Jesus dude pleas stop. Yes they are a good team....now get over it. Anyone of the top teams can beat each other on any given game. Goalie stands on his head, togo is off, hit a couple of pipes....just knock it off....guessing you haven't seen locker room in your life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough of Madlax! Taz is the best team for 2024s!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is looking to play on travel team next yr, was told to check out igloo, dont know anything about team or coaches was hoping to get some genuine, non typical botc feedback about them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If MadLax is just one player, then why can't Taz, 91, Brotherly Love, or LI Express score enough goals to win. The kid you all seem to fear does not play every play. Seems the MadLax D is the best out there. And, the attack are all smaller then the other teams D, but they lead the team scoring. MadLax is much more balanced and wins without a FOGO. Try coming to a game sober (or at least not hung over from a Springsteen concert) and you'll see a full team play. By they way, if you really have an issue with the age of any of the MadLax players, stop by the tent and let us know. I know you won't b/c only wimps pick on kids via anonymous posts. You should start worrying about your own sons and how they have a sorry father as a male-role model.

Ok... So I did stop by the tent and the The big boy's dad was not there. He was at his other son's tournament. Is his father 6'5?
Was this boy born 12 lbs and 25 inches? How can a 2024 kid grow to be this huge at this age?
5-3 TAZ starting the fourth quarter and then the coaches told the big boy to go win it.... He Literally Ran over TAZ from that point forward. He's a great player and Madlax is lucky to have him. The statement about scoring may be true but I witnessed him bull dodge and put 2 Taz players on the ground, pass to an open attackman and score. This happened multiple times in the fourth. Madlax would be average at best without him.
The constant barrage of comments about the size of this kid is well deserved. He is over a head taller than everyone and moves like an 8th grader. He would be the biggest kid on some 2023 teams. I almost feel bad for the kid. Looks like a bully picking on kids.. Good thing he's "Of Age," Makes it all O.K.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If MadLax is just one player, then why can't Taz, 91, Brotherly Love, or LI Express score enough goals to win. The kid you all seem to fear does not play every play. Seems the MadLax D is the best out there. And, the attack are all smaller then the other teams D, but they lead the team scoring. MadLax is much more balanced and wins without a FOGO. Try coming to a game sober (or at least not hung over from a Springsteen concert) and you'll see a full team play. By they way, if you really have an issue with the age of any of the MadLax players, stop by the tent and let us know. I know you won't b/c only wimps pick on kids via anonymous posts. You should start worrying about your own sons and how they have a sorry father as a male-role model.

Ok... So I did stop by the tent and the The big boy's dad was not there. He was at his other son's tournament. Is his father 6'5?
Was this boy born 12 lbs and 25 inches? How can a 2024 kid grow to be this huge at this age?
5-3 TAZ starting the fourth quarter and then the coaches told the big boy to go win it.... He Literally Ran over TAZ from that point forward. He's a great player and Madlax is lucky to have him. The statement about scoring may be true but I witnessed him bull dodge and put 2 Taz players on the ground, pass to an open attackman and score. This happened multiple times in the fourth. Madlax would be average at best without him.
The constant barrage of comments about the size of this kid is well deserved. He is over a head taller than everyone and moves like an 8th grader. He would be the biggest kid on some 2023 teams. I almost feel bad for the kid. Looks like a bully picking on kids.. Good thing he's "Of Age," Makes it all O.K.

The original post was obviously someone pretending to be a Madlax parent. First, no Madlax parent would misspell Madlax with a capital "L." And second, they would know that Madlax hasn't played LIE. It is too bad that people fall for the bait. But if you are going to post about an 11 year old kid, at least get the facts right. The big mid didn't run anyone over. One goal was a nifty backhand. The other goal was a laser from outside. The game winner was an unassisted goal by one of the attack. There are lots of big kids playing 2024. Freedom had a kid that was just as big. What sets this kid apart is that he is big and good. For years he played up with his older brother. Now that he is back on grade playing with his buddies from school, he really stands out. But that is not a reason to hate on him. Give the kid some credit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The original post was obviously someone pretending to be a Madlax parent. First, no Madlax parent would misspell Madlax with a capital "L." And second, they would know that Madlax hasn't played LIE. It is too bad that people fall for the bait. But if you are going to post about an 11 year old kid, at least get the facts right. The big mid didn't run anyone over. One goal was a nifty backhand. The other goal was a laser from outside. The game winner was an unassisted goal by one of the attack. There are lots of big kids playing 2024. Freedom had a kid that was just as big. What sets this kid apart is that he is big and good. For years he played up with his older brother. Now that he is back on grade playing with his buddies from school, he really stands out. But that is not a reason to hate on him. Give the kid some credit.

It's called jealously.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jealous of what lol. I'm jealous of some NBA players make 40 million a year. The greatest lacrosse players in the world make a season, what many of us make a month. Great sport , no question. To be jealous though, that's absurd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is looking to play on travel team next yr, was told to check out igloo, dont know anything about team or coaches was hoping to get some genuine, non typical botc feedback about them

Where are there winter practices? Are they in syosset at Hub?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's called jealously.

He wasn't born in '04 though. Which is fine because many Maryland teams have holdbacks/pre-first kids. It's the standard, not the exception. And to the poster saying they would be average without him, I think that goes for every team. Take the best player off of Taz/WP etc... and they are substantially worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year they were in Queens

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"their"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year they were in Queens

Express 2nd team is great option

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We? Are you playing in the game? What number are you?
Why don't you let the kids play and you shut your mouth! Another jerk-off living vicariously through his kid. 11 years old!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. Too bad no one around you lets you know how much of an [lacrosse] your are and how embarrassing it must be for your kid!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We? Are you playing in the game? What number are you?
Why don't you let the kids play and you shut your mouth! Another jerk-off living vicariously through his kid. 11 years old!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. Too bad no one around you lets you know how much of an [lacrosse] your are and how embarrassing it must be for your kid!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Face it, Strong Island dads. When Madlax 2024 shows up, you guys are playing for 2nd.

I love how much it kills you guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1st year of travel? Stick with a organization that has 2 teams in his age group. Express or Outlaws maybe good starts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Face it, Strong Island dads. When Madlax 2024 shows up, you guys are playing for 2nd.

I love how much it kills you guys.

Elite 8 tourney, didn't Madlax lose to WP and Taz in the same weekend, the scores are still up on tourney machine if you want to check.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one, now beat it loser troll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island dads = blue collar trash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son plays for the Outlaws. He was on the Gold team this past year. They had an amazing year. Won 4 tournaments and beat some good teams. The director is a really good guy. He is fair and honest. We played for another organization prior and it was awful. I would at the very least look into it. You can call him and he will answer or get back to you very quickly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son plays for the Outlaws. He was on the Gold team this past year. They had an amazing year. Won 4 tournaments and beat some good teams. The director is a really good guy. He is fair and honest. We played for another organization prior and it was awful. I would at the very least look into it. You can call him and he will answer or get back to you very quickly.

Thanks for feedback, will definitely look into the suggestions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The coach is a high energy guy. He is extremely committed to the team and familes. Teacher by trade, and you'll get a great experience with him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't matter who the coach is... Madlax is the only team that matters in this age group! Don't waste your money! Stay on your REC team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't matter who the coach is... Madlax is the only team that matters in this age group! Don't waste your money! Stay on your REC team.

you are such a tool. you do this all year on this board and maryland 2024. Guessing you're not even a madlax parent which means you should seriously ask yourself why you are trying to stir things up. the answer is almost always your son got cut or doesn't play. i would guess this is an ex madlax mom who makes these statements so someone takes the bait to bash the team johnny got cut from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The coach is a high energy guy. He is extremely committed to the team and familes. Teacher by trade, and you'll get a great experience with him.

I agree I have seen your coach and he is very committed. Your team had a great season and improved a ton, congrats. I will disagree about the Director, he is a complete jerk and always talks about Outlaws being a high end "Select " organization. I have had first hand experience with him and and can say his team's are mid level at best..
The end of season rating he gives your son is very informative, lol.
You call him and in 30 seconds he gives your kid a rating from 1-5 and hangs up. It was the most ridiculous phone calm I have even been on....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws suck! Madlax rules! Taz sucks! Madlax rules! WP sucks! Madlax rules! That is all you need to know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree I have seen your coach and he is very committed. Your team had a great season and improved a ton, congrats. I will disagree about the Director, he is a complete jerk and always talks about Outlaws being a high end "Select " organization. I have had first hand experience with him and and can say his team's are mid level at best..
The end of season rating he gives your son is very informative, lol.
You call him and in 30 seconds he gives your kid a rating from 1-5 and hangs up. It was the most ridiculous phone calm I have even been on....

Someone is having a conversation with themselves. Stop already You won some really bad b tournaments and everyone and there brother had to hear about it congrats coach you are self promoting enough already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess you will not be on new select team, to bad. Director talks to every parent and discusses kid coaches and team. Your right he sucks.

Page 81 of 91 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard