BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 78 of 268 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agreed. Why have the site anonymous? Register and post with your email exposed and it will clean it up tremendously and become more useful as opposed to just entertaining.

...And imagine if that became retroactive and all prior posts then had an email attached to them...hahahahahah

They tried it recently, there were very few posts, literally like 10.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Why have the site anonymous? Register and post with your email exposed and it will clean it up tremendously and become more useful as opposed to just entertaining.

...And imagine if that became retroactive and all prior posts then had an email attached to them...hahahahahah

post of the year, retroactive un-anonymous posts.......boy would I be in big trouble. In case this is a possibility I would like to apologize to my many friends in Massapequa., CSH, Syosset, Manhasset, WI, WM, SE,SW,SN,SE and all the other letters in Suffolk. I intentionally left out apologizing to GC, their houses really are close together and they can smell their neighbors grilling.

enjoy the summer all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the hose job on the 2019 Bluefish at crab feast today? Game was 7-5 but the geniuses posted a 12-0 score affecting the seeding in both playoff brackets...

What a bunch of jerkoffs.......

Please explain, Crabs were the 8 seed and played Express the 1 seed, how did they hose the bluefish. Game shows up as 7-5 on the tourney machine site as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

post of the year, retroactive un-anonymous posts.......boy would I be in big trouble. In case this is a possibility I would like to apologize to my many friends in Massapequa., CSH, Syosset, Manhasset, WI, WM, SE,SW,SN,SE and all the other letters in Suffolk. I intentionally left out apologizing to GC, their houses really are close together and they can smell their neighbors grilling.

enjoy the summer all

Post......of......the......YEAR!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All true. Some nice cuts on those grills and never the odor of hot dogs...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

enjoy the summer all

Post......of......the......YEAR!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So.....CSH comes in way above WM in the final IL power rankings. Guess that settles it. Good luck everyone in college! #reallichamps

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So.....CSH comes in way above WM in the final IL power rankings. Guess that settles it. Good luck everyone in college! #reallichamps

Well, Ward Melville lost to a not-too-good Chaminade team. They also lost to a team from Massachusetts.

CSH didn't lose to anyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And who did CSH play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Back to your farms Setauket people. Its over. State your case to the cows...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And who did CSH play?

Smithtown East, Syosset, New Canaan, Greenwich, SWR, JD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They fixed it very quickly...about 2 hours later mistakes happen...
How about the hose job on the 2019 Bluefish at crab feast today? Game was 7-5 but the geniuses posted a 12-0 score affecting the seeding in both playoff brackets...

If this is true, why didn't you or the coach bring it to the attention of the geniuses?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They fixed it very quickly...about 2 hours later mistakes happen...

If this is true, why didn't you or the coach bring it to the attention of the geniuses?

Any reason this is under the HS lax forum? Really could care less about Bluefish and the Crab Feast. There is a 2019 thread

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH is the best team on LI according to ALL the polls. Sorry WM, you can put cotton balls in your ears and pretend it's not true. I know the truth hurts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH is the best team on LI according to ALL the polls. Sorry WM, you can put cotton balls in your ears and pretend it's not true. I know the truth hurts.

Did anyone ever claim this here?

The whole "WM is the best team on the Island" claim was over when they lost to Chaminade. And Chaminade had a pretty "meh" year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ten LI HS Games that should have been played.......

Which would have been a better contest for long island bragging rights?

CSH vs. WM

Cham vs CSH

GC vs Cham

WM vs SYO

Smith East vs GC

GC vs WM

GC vs CSH

Manhasett vs WM

SYO vs Cham

WI vs Cham

On a side note ... Darien vs CSH would have been nice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure I get all this putting teams down nonsense. First Chaminade had a "meh" year, WM is just okay, CSH, well who did they beat? Come on, these are quality teams. Chaminade was great. WM had an awesome season, and CSH is just a great program. Long Island has fantastic lacrosse. Many of our 3rd place teams would give some programs off the island a run. So lets stop knocking every schools accomplishments. Great year for LI lacrosse all around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only their freshmen teams played this season and Darien won 5-3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH vs. WM

Cham vs CSH

GC vs Cham

WM vs SYO

Smith East vs GC

GC vs WM

GC vs CSH

Manhasett vs WM

SYO vs Cham

WI vs Cham

Okay a good list but what is the third place team from Nassau A doing with all the rest? Might as well throw Carey in the mix too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH vs. WM

Cham vs CSH

GC vs Cham

WM vs SYO

Smith East vs GC

GC vs WM

GC vs CSH

Manhasett vs WM

SYO vs Cham

WI vs Cham

Okay a good list but what is the third place team from Nassau A doing with all the rest? Might as well throw Carey in the mix too!

Roslyn also deserves a spot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Today at the finals of the Nat 175 tournament GC played the LI Jesters 2018. Unfortunately one of our Jester players was injured and broke his wrist . I would like to Thank the GC parents their Coaching staff and players for being a class act.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH vs. WM

Cham vs CSH

GC vs Cham

WM vs SYO

Smith East vs GC

GC vs WM

GC vs CSH

Manhasett vs WM

SYO vs Cham

WI vs Cham

Wow!
Given the chance to answer a decent question and offer a thoughtful response/ informed opinion you two just couldn't help but put on your captain-douchebaggg costume.

Not even good enough to suggest a better matchup for consideration.... unless you two would like to see Roslyn vs Carey.

Just keep it simple... I would have liked to see GC vs Cham.
Both played St iggy. And Manhasset 34ydue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH vs. WM

Cham vs CSH

GC vs Cham

WM vs SYO

Smith East vs GC

GC vs WM

GC vs CSH

Manhasett vs WM

SYO vs Cham

WI vs Cham

Wow!
Given the chance to answer a decent question and offer a thoughtful response/ informed opinion you two just couldn't help but put on your captain-douchebaggg costume.

Not even good enough to suggest a better matchup for consideration.... unless you two would like to see Roslyn vs Carey.

Hold on, Syosset has no business being in this conversation was all I said! I would rather have seen Farmingdale. Syosset was the 3rd place team. The program has a little history but this year was very uninspiring for them. You want good matchups then post them. Don't get your panties in a bunch when someone replies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another rough showing for the Long Island Highlight team. The all mighty hand picked team fails to make it past the quarter finals at Under Armour.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another rough showing for the Long Island Highlight team. The all mighty hand picked team fails to make it past the quarter finals at Under Armour.

I guess the selection process is a bit flawed. Since Long Island is the greatest lacrosse community in the nation you would think that Long island would always win this event. Goes to show you when selections are made by coaches who have only the self promotion of their club teams and also catholic school in mind things dont go so well. The results have spoken for themselves over the past few years Long Island. Lets change the people making the selections, change those who feel its more important to pick players based upon what club team they play for or what catholic school. If the team was picked based solely on the tryout by an unbiased evaluation committee a lot of players would not be on the team. Some players selected only showed up to one day. It also should be moved to after the All County dinner so there will be no excuse why a player was not there. So people know there is also the phone call that goes out before the actual tryout letting a select few know they are on the team. Its is 100% true and if you deny it you must be one of those who received that call. Things need to change with this event. Its a money grab if its not done with 100% unbiased people making the selection. I know many do it knowing their kid wont be selected but they want to see how their kid does against the best competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The young Baltimore team does well again and the older team flames out again. The holdbacks look good until everyone on the field has hit puberty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Baltimore teams needed more Calvert Hall players. Calvert Hall's Varsity and JV were the best teams in the MIAA. Why not load the teams with those players if it is about the best players in Baltimore?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Baltimore teams needed more Calvert Hall players. Calvert Hall's Varsity and JV were the best teams in the MIAA. Why not load the teams with those players if it is about the best players in Baltimore?

Because your on a great team doesn't mean you are the best player. So much more goes into being a great team. Great coaches that work with the kids they have and create a system that fits their talent. Having the kids practice hard and full speed all the time. There is so much more but these are just some of the key components.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Baltimore teams need more CH player? Are you joking - 25% percent of the Baltimore rosters were from CH. Daddy ball at its finest resulted in both teams losing. Hey - at least 3/4 of the Command team is able to drive themselves home. Very convenient for the parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who blew for LI again the "talent " or the "coach". LI is starting to be the bad news bears of UA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess the selection process is a bit flawed. Since Long Island is the greatest lacrosse community in the nation you would think that Long island would always win this event. Goes to show you when selections are made by coaches who have only the self promotion of their club teams and also catholic school in mind things dont go so well. The results have spoken for themselves over the past few years Long Island. Lets change the people making the selections, change those who feel its more important to pick players based upon what club team they play for or what catholic school. If the team was picked based solely on the tryout by an unbiased evaluation committee a lot of players would not be on the team. Some players selected only showed up to one day. It also should be moved to after the All County dinner so there will be no excuse why a player was not there. So people know there is also the phone call that goes out before the actual tryout letting a select few know they are on the team. Its is 100% true and if you deny it you must be one of those who received that call. Things need to change with this event. Its a money grab if its not done with 100% unbiased people making the selection. I know many do it knowing their kid wont be selected but they want to see how their kid does against the best competition.

quite humorous. the only time i can remember that there really was a true best of LI lacrosse selection was for the 2018 Freshman Brine Nationals, no BS, just solid tryouts of the best (at that point in time) selection of players who went on to show their dominance. LI is notorious for putting a group of mediocre players and claim they are the best, many of the players may be very good but put all together, the teams are ok but does not represent the best. hopefully this will change.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a funny comment given it was the BL attackman that kept the command game from getting out of hand....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oddly enough every post in here where the High school team loses is blamed on the coaches. Now, since your kid didn't make the team it's the player. Which is it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH vs. WM

Cham vs CSH

GC vs Cham

WM vs SYO

Smith East vs GC

GC vs WM

GC vs CSH

Manhasett vs WM

SYO vs Cham

WI vs Cham

Wow!

Hold on, Syosset has no business being in this conversation was all I said! I would rather have seen Farmingdale. Syosset was the 3rd place team. The program has a little history but this year was very uninspiring for them. You want good matchups then post them. Don't get your panties in a bunch when someone replies.

OK Toolbox.

GC (where you must be from) is mentioned 4 times, and let's remember that Syo beat GC by 4 goals THIS year. So, if GC is in the mix, Syo absolutely should be mentioned. Syo lost to Farmingdale, true, and Kudos to Farmingdale for winning, but that was a one goal game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oddly enough every post in here where the High school team loses is blamed on the coaches. Now, since your kid didn't make the team it's the player. Which is it?

My kid didn't try out. The same [lacrosse] of a coach picks his political team year after year and then blows it at the tournament. It's like clockwork and has become amusing to me. So who's to blame I'd say both.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who blew for LI again the "talent " or the "coach". LI is starting to be the bad news bears of UA

I blame UA for continuing to let the same person run (for the money) the LI system.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I blame UA for continuing to let the same person run (for the money) the LI system.

It isnt just LI that is picking their favorite High School or Club players. South Command team has over 50% of players having to do with their coaches in some capacity. Baltimore Team has CH players and MIAA players everywhere ( that has to do with both holdbacks and favoritism), etc ,etc,. Many of these players are top players but some shouldnt be there.

UA might want to have someone besides coaches of team do final evaluate and picking of players. Its starting to get to much like coachy ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ibelieve UA CSE would make more money if different people were involved each year as more kids would try out and pay the fee if they felt they had a fairer chance to make the team. number of kids at the tryouts are way way down from just a few years ago and that was when they only had one division

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best part is watching the LI team lose year after year as the "elite" LI players poop the bed along with the inept coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH vs. WM

Cham vs CSH

GC vs Cham

WM vs SYO

Smith East vs GC

GC vs WM

GC vs CSH

Manhasett vs WM

SYO vs Cham

WI vs Cham

Wow!

OK Toolbox.

GC (where you must be from) is mentioned 4 times, and let's remember that Syo beat GC by 4 goals THIS year. So, if GC is in the mix, Syo absolutely should be mentioned. Syo lost to Farmingdale, true, and Kudos to Farmingdale for winning, but that was a one goal game.

Shockingly, the Syo NPD's gets involved and immediately, and incorrectly states I'm from GC. But GC did win LI, Syosset on the other hand was the 3rd place team. One goal, or 10 goals, Syosset lost, they were the 3rd place team, show me the other 3rd place teams listed ? Typical Syo NPD

Like Reply Quote
Page 78 of 268 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard