BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 62 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son would kick the [lacrosse] out of your son.

HAHAHA, your son would drink the [lacrosse] of everyone else's son! Gender confused little fat boy, just like his daddy!

You have to stop posting like a mental patient, you are going to have to get back to work and mow a ton of lawns to pay for Juniors therapy now we know that his fragile mental state and B team lax skills came from you. I thought maybe they came from your mailman, but he's reportedly more athletic.

I'll get right on that, as soon as your obese wife pulls the strange balls from her throat, and your gender confused fatty son stops drinking [lacrosse]! HAHAHAHA! Loser sucker punch [lacrosse]

My wife is thin, my son made yours crawl up into the fetal position and no one is laughing with you, only at you. Everyone is waiting for your wisdom after this weekend so don't forget to tell your little Twinkletoes that it's ok to lay on the field bawling.

your all crazy, 4th grade lax means nothing, name calling really?! , typical dad living through their son, sad but the next generation is going to end up being parent haters for growing up thinking lax or sports mean anything! my job as a therapist is secure cant wait to have all your children as patients!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like there are tryouts and people making calls already to jump ship .... Great Job Blast coaches !!!!!!!!!!

It don't matter, please go if you don’t like it here. All we need is the Hefty Face Kid and The Girl..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like there are tryouts and people making calls already to jump ship .... Great Job Blast coaches !!!!!!!!!!

My kid is having fun, loves the coaches and the kids. I like the parents and the few I don't are leaving. Blast is looking better all the time. I can't wait for tryouts so you can go pollute some other team. Sadly, I don't wish you on anyone.

When you show up for those other tryouts, just remember, those parents know who you are and where you are coming from. They know you're trouble for the organization, the coaches, and the other parents. You've left your arse hanging out all over these boards. Even when you thought you were being anonymous, they'll see you at tryouts and know who you are. I bet they're waiting for you with open arms. They want your kind of trouble on their sidelines I'm sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It don't matter, please go if you don’t like it here. All we need is the Hefty Face Kid and The Girl..

What makes ones face "hefty"??! Is that a way to say he has a fat face?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you really calling a 9/10 year old kid fat? What it wrong with you? You're a [lacrosse].

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son would kick the [lacrosse] out of your son.

HAHAHA, your son would drink the [lacrosse] of everyone else's son! Gender confused little fat boy, just like his daddy!

You have to stop posting like a mental patient, you are going to have to get back to work and mow a ton of lawns to pay for Juniors therapy now we know that his fragile mental state and B team lax skills came from you. I thought maybe they came from your mailman, but he's reportedly more athletic.

I'll get right on that, as soon as your obese wife pulls the strange balls from her throat, and your gender confused fatty son stops drinking [lacrosse]! HAHAHAHA! Loser sucker punch [lacrosse]

My wife is thin, my son made yours crawl up into the fetal position and no one is laughing with you, only at you. Everyone is waiting for your wisdom after this weekend so don't forget to tell your little Twinkletoes that it's ok to lay on the field bawling.

Sorry sucker punch [lacrosse] but everyone on BOTC can see through you and your "my sons the toughest kid on the field B.S. He's a gender confused butterball drinking [lacrosse] instead of Gatorade . Your wife is so fat she lots out the son ! That's why your so angry you sucker punch old men! Hahahaha, you loser! Everyone on the team is laughing at your faux tough guy attitude. Tell butterbutt to lay of the Milky Ways and [lacrosse]! He can barely get past the midfield line! Hahahaha see ya around [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you really calling a 9/10 year old kid fat? What it wrong with you? You're a [lacrosse].

Yeah the sucker punch [lacrosse] will send over his overstuffed little piggy! He's on here just ask! Hahahahaha, sucker punch [lacrosse]! Go get that pig wife a Twinkie, she's starving, and a nice glass of [lacrosse] for Butterbutt! Hahahahaha loser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WTH is wrong with you? You have some serious.. stay anonymous loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Awwww, the sucker punch [lacrosse] got his feelings hurt? Too bad jerkoff!! Maybe you should think before you type you [lacrosse] ! And your wife and kid are still fat asses! Hahahahahaha

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really! Don't you think is time to move on and
finally get a boy goalie. There must be a serious
problem with BLAST if they can't get a boy to
be there goalie,after that loss in Hershey
he jumped ship!

Truth.

Truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Looks like there are tryouts and people making calls already to jump ship .... Great Job Blast coaches !!!!!!!!!!

Really! Don't you think is time to move on and
finally get a boy goalie. There must be a serious
problem with BLAST if they can't get a boy to
be there goalie,after that loss in Hershey
he jumped ship

Blast stinks from the daddy coach down . Exit strategy is already in the works only issue is what team he will move to !?zdyyhp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Awwww, the sucker punch [lacrosse] got his feelings hurt? Too bad jerkoff!! Maybe you should think before you type you [lacrosse] ! And your wife and kid are still fat asses! Hahahahahaha

Yeah the sucker punch [lacrosse] will send over his overstuffed little piggy! He's on here just ask! Hahahahaha, sucker punch [lacrosse]! Go get that pig wife a Twinkie, she's starving, and a nice glass of [lacrosse] for Butterbutt! Hahahahaha loser!

You are next, daddy of the fetal position, crybaby wimp. I hope he doesn't get hit too hard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any time, any place. Just you and me. It won't take long. And after your beat down is finished for the doubleheader bring your wimp kid so he can watch you get pummeled and then catch another beating from the kid you are calling fat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any time, any place. Just you and me. It won't take long. And after your beat down is finished for the doubleheader bring your wimp kid so he can watch you get pummeled and then catch another beating from the kid you are calling fat.

I won't let you sucker punch me [lacrosse]! Now go get blimp-o a sandwich and take the [lacrosse] cup out of butterbutt's hand! You cowardly sucker punching [lacrosse]! Hahahahahaha, I told you loser, everyone is rolling their eyes at your tough guy attitude, hahaha, what a clown. Angry at the world because you married a fatso strange balls chugging pig who bore you a piglet candy bar eating [lacrosse] drinking fatty! Hahahahahaha, go crawl back in your hole you loser, hahahaha. See ya around sucker punch [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I never post on here, just read the insanity, but god I wish the moderators could expose the author of each comment. Would make for some fun future tournament sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I won't let you sucker punch me [lacrosse]! Now go get blimp-o a sandwich and take the [lacrosse] cup out of butterbutt's hand! You cowardly sucker punching [lacrosse]! Hahahahahaha, I told you loser, everyone is rolling their eyes at your tough guy attitude, hahaha, what a clown. Angry at the world because you married a fatso strange balls chugging pig who bore you a piglet candy bar eating [lacrosse] drinking fatty! Hahahahahaha, go crawl back in your hole you loser, hahahaha. See ya around sucker punch [lacrosse].

Waaaaah.... they hit to hard.... Any time, any place. Wimp!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread is amazing. I love coming here to get my daily drama.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kind of ironic calling someone a wimp after writing that you wanted to sucker punch someone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I couldn't agree more. I wish the people writing this were known. However if that were the case, they wouldn't post because they would be scared.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I couldn't agree more. I wish the people writing this were known. However if that were the case, they wouldn't post because they would be scared.

Of what?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kind of ironic calling someone a wimp after writing that you wanted to sucker punch someone.

You can be next

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Making fun of someone or worse their child by putting your name down the person you are insulting can now confront you. Being hidden and insulting someone and their child is weak. It's no balls. That's the answer to your of what question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is great. From all the other parents I just want to say thank you. You assclowns make standing around the tent in between games a blast. Just watching you yell about how little your son played while jamming fistfuls of munchkins down your throats all this bs. Please tell me some of you will be at King of the Hill? If not can we get live updates on the suckerpunch pissing fetal position xxxl shorts cant catch crew? Thank you for this in all honesty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Making fun of someone or worse their child by putting your name down the person you are insulting can now confront you. Being hidden and insulting someone and their child is weak. It's no balls. That's the answer to your of what question.

Anonymously posting that you want to sucker punch an old man is the epitome of cowardice. That's how this all started, a sucker punch [lacrosse] who made fun of 4th graders after posting how he wanted to sucker punch the coach. Let that coward be the first to put his name out there. Guarantee that [lacrosse] won't do it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can be next

Okay tough guy, why don't you relax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast kids are not leaving, with the exception of a few. Good luck to the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Looks like there are tryouts and people making calls already to jump ship .... Great Job Blast coaches !!!!!!!!!!

Nope. Just you. And that train is already filled to capacity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Train is filled. What does that even mean.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
30+ already on that team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wth team are you talking about. Trains full. English please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still waiting for that name ? Too much of a blowhard to let everyone know who you are? Hmmm, maybe you should stick to sucker punching retirees instead of threatening other people tough guy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a disgrace!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone else's games just change for king of the hills? Went to tourney machine to find out. Good luck tomorrow whenever you play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still waiting for that name ? Too much of a blowhard to let everyone know who you are? Hmmm, maybe you should stick to sucker punching retirees instead of threatening other people tough guy!

You mean the blowhard cursing out everyone and calling out the kids? That's the guy who deserves to get punched out. Change the story to defend that action. Go back to the loudmouth, foulmouth coach who stepped up and won ZERO games. Enjoy that experience it's perfect for all of you. You get wahat you deserve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly what I thought! Tough guy when he's anonymous threatening to sucker punch people, but won't put his name to it! Faux tough guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast kids are not leaving, with the exception of a few. Good luck to the kids.

Blast can take the bronze for this season.any predictions on geese vs express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly what I thought! Tough guy when he's anonymous threatening to sucker punch people, but won't put his name to it! Faux tough guy.

You are next! Just say where and when, I'll be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are next! Just say where and when, I'll be there.

This crap is so comical it can't be serious. This is like reading a low budget comedy script.

Page 50 of 62 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard