BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 57 of 78 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So True Blue is a B team. Why are you so obsessed with this.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
True Blue played worse than Vipers. Again I say, stop telling everyone that you are an A Team. Sorry True Blue, you are the bottom of the B Bracket so face it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Multiple threads have True Blue on the mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Multiple threads have True Blue on the mind.

It's maddening!! Imagine how much worse it would be if they won something this weekend!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue played worse than Vipers. Again I say, stop telling everyone that you are an A Team. Sorry True Blue, you are the bottom of the B Bracket so face it.

No ones even arguing that about this age. That's why their in a B bracket. I'm not a parent of True Blue but it's fair to say the younger teams are A teams. Also some of the older ones too. I have some friends on the teams and they love it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No ones even arguing that about this age. That's why their in a B bracket. I'm not a parent of True Blue but it's fair to say the younger teams are A teams. Also some of the older ones too. I have some friends on the teams and they love it.

Stop it - that doesn't mesh with the whole elitist lax mentality! Only those self-anointed teams get to decide where the line is between A and B!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure, as a parent I really want crazies like you with that additional information. And you might want to take look at Millon's rules and selection criteria before you comment. Get a life, quit complaining, and spend more of your time in the yard helping little Jimmy learn to compete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So no one is allowed to discus True Blue without people thinking we are obsessed? This is hilarious. Daddy's taking great pictures of your attack and middies just standing around while the defense and goalie are getting a workout. See ya in PA in a few short weeks True Blue and don't forget to wear your mom and dad team shirts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL schedules out. https://goo.gl/ewgzEy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo, T9-1, and Express in separate divisions. Who wins the 4th division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo, T9-1, and Express in separate divisions. Who wins the 4th division?

So Cal Express

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express not a lock to beat API

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Express Dad I saw all games Channy/ Empire was best game and then Outlaws/channy. Channy 91 Champ game a let down!

90+1 Texas 2022 team should be embarrassed with what they brought to this tournament. Some of their players could probably drive themselves from Houston. I hope they got a lot out of beating up on B teams with older players. Should have been in the A division to boot, but that wouldn't have been good for business if they beat the 90+1 LI teams as well. Just pathetic...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express not a lock to beat API

The line has Express beating API by 7

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Express Dad I saw all games Channy/ Empire was best game and then Outlaws/channy. Channy 91 Champ game a let down!

90+1 Texas 2022 team should be embarrassed with what they brought to this tournament. Some of their players could probably drive themselves from Houston. I hope they got a lot out of beating up on B teams with older players. Should have been in the A division to boot, but that wouldn't have been good for business if they beat the 90+1 LI teams as well. Just pathetic...

People in Texas are big. People on Long Island are small. There is no conspiracy. Long Island is probably just more polluted and it stunts the growth. Get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People in Texas are big. People on Long Island are small. There is no conspiracy. Long Island is probably just more polluted and it stunts the growth. Get over it.

Nice try. Some of those boys were at least 14 based on their physical maturity and I am from CT where are air and water is clean and our boys growth for 12 and 13 year old is just fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the dad who trolls message boards bragging about his kids team and how they are in a class by itself.

Stop living vicariously through your kid and try leading by example once in a while.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try. Some of those boys were at least 14 based on their physical maturity and I am from CT where are air and water is clean and our boys growth for 12 and 13 year old is just fine.

There's no defined way a kid will look at a specific age. My son is 13 and has many friends born within 2 months either way of him. Some could pass for 15 easily. Others you might think are in 5th grade. All of you passing judgement on kids and teams based on looks should google the range of height and weight a 13 year old might fall in and the range of ages a kid might hit puberty. Better yet just visit any middle school classroom and see how much it varies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's no defined way a kid will look at a specific age. My son is 13 and has many friends born within 2 months either way of him. Some could pass for 15 easily. Others you might think are in 5th grade. All of you passing judgement on kids and teams based on looks should google the range of height and weight a 13 year old might fall in and the range of ages a kid might hit puberty. Better yet just visit any middle school classroom and see how much it varies.

So easy to solve.... it's called birth certificates

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So easy to solve.... it's called birth certificates

AMEN to That!! Eliminates all possible speculation and it works for soccer, football and hockey. US Lacrosse needs to step up and actually do something with the money we pay them every year to be members of their organization....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The average age to start kindergarten in Texas is 6
In New [lacrosse] it is 5
Like everything else don't blam the kids blam the system

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At first I thought "blam" was a typo, then the process was repeated. I think you should have to pass an english exam before you are allowed to post on any of the boards

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At first I thought "blam" was a typo, then the process was repeated. I think you should have to pass an english exam before you are allowed to post on any of the boards

dat wood shut down dis cite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe New [lacrosse] should star kindergarden as 4yr olds. Then they might know how to spell

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe New [lacrosse] should star kindergarden as 4yr olds. Then they might know how to spell

BLAM!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BLAM!

maybe they should start therapy in school ...lord knows kids are going to need it! bunch of crazy parents thinking lax means anything....wish people would concentrate on not raising [lacrosse]holes and less on sports ...the world is doomed with the next generation!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

90+1 Texas 2022 team should be embarrassed with what they brought to this tournament. Some of their players could probably drive themselves from Houston. I hope they got a lot out of beating up on B teams with older players. Should have been in the A division to boot, but that wouldn't have been good for business if they beat the 90+1 LI teams as well. Just pathetic...[/quote]

People in Texas are big. People on Long Island are small. There is no conspiracy. Long Island is probably just more polluted and it stunts the growth. Get over it.[/quote]

Nice try. Some of those boys were at least 14 based on their physical maturity and I am from CT where are air and water is clean and our boys growth for 12 and 13 year old is just fine.[/quote]

[/quote]

So easy to solve.... it's called birth certificates[/quote]

AMEN to That!! Eliminates all possible speculation and it works for soccer, football and hockey. US Lacrosse needs to step up and actually do something with the money we pay them every year to be members of their organization....[/quote]

Don't think it matters that they were playing B teams. 2 of the teams played pretty close games. Give them another shot and things may go a little differently. Believe it or not the biggest issue of the game was intimidation of size for the first 20 minutes after that things were relatively equal. They played Empire 5-2 and Tri-State 6-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three Village switched to B when they saw the competition. Great 2022 town team. Why not hang in there and see how you can compete?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CT is practically the same as LI. It's just separated by 5 miles of water.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo playing another B tournament this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Texas kids are not bigger. In lacrosse they are just older, owing to the fact that in NY kids are younger than Texas kids grade on grade. Believe it or not I have seen multiple teams from Texas at hockey tournaments and their hockey teams are not any bigger than anyone else's teams - because hockey uses a birth year system.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes igloo b is playing this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three Village switched to B when they saw the competition. Great 2022 town team. Why not hang in there and see how you can compete?

Three Village doesn't have the bench to run with 3 of the 4 top club teams on Long Island. They had Express A, Ninety one AA, and the Outlaws Select. I don't blame them for switching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough game schedule that Express Channy 2022 set for themselves at lax clash. LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough game schedule that Express Channy 2022 set for themselves at lax clash. LOL.

That goes for all Express age groups this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have your great organization run a tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Texas kids are not bigger. In lacrosse they are just older, owing to the fact that in NY kids are younger than Texas kids grade on grade. Believe it or not I have seen multiple teams from Texas at hockey tournaments and their hockey teams are not any bigger than anyone else's teams - because hockey uses a birth year system.

What a concept! But how are they developing so well playing on age? Why aren't they as lucky as our kids and being forced to play older boys? Very strange...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your very simple, Channy's schedule is against the 2 teams that worked them most in lax fest ,it sure wasn't 91 so is your point at the top of your head

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL on that reply about the Channy lax clash schedule being against 2 tough teams that worked them hard last weekend. Anybody giving an objective glance could only acknowledge that they have the easiest schedule in the entire 2022 division. Their other game is against Laxachusetts' B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three Village doesn't have the bench to run with 3 of the 4 top club teams on Long Island. They had Express A, Ninety one AA, and the Outlaws Select. I don't blame them for switching

They would have smoked outlaws. Outlaws is not a top four team. They are a top B team, maybe 5-6 in LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws would beat 3village by 10 goals. I guess this guy is back!

Page 57 of 78 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard