BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,851
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 78 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 8-4

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo brought all their teams to sweep strong island played small teams instead of going to play at lax fest and have competition Alexander is a master mind and laughing all the way to the bank

Surprisingly SuperStar pushed Igloo to the limit twice only winning by 1 and 2. May be igloo is overrated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beat 91 8-4. Controlled the whole game. Never really in doubt. In the semi's 91AA over 91A. Other semi was express over outlaws 5-4 in the best game of the tournament. Both teams played great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know the semis and finals scores? Tourney Machine seems to have crapped out with that bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did igloo bring their 8th graders to beat up on the B teams at strong island? Classy.

You are a LOSER

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo brought all their teams to sweep strong island played small teams instead of going to play at lax fest and have competition Alexander is a master mind and laughing all the way to the bank

Surprisingly SuperStar pushed Igloo to the limit twice only winning by 1 and 2. May be igloo is overrated.

That was Igloo B. The A team won the 2021 bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coincidence that tourney machine crapped out in the final that 91 lost... Congratulations Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its what we called protest of a tournament that doesn't refund their money back when they cancel the 2nd half of a tournament on a bright. sunny day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes LOL that always happens, but best game yesterday was Channy vs empire surprisingly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Knights played in B bracket and nearly lost to C level opponents. Then were devastated by Tri-State 9-1

They backed into playoffs playing a very C schedule. And then got there [lacrosse]es handed to them by GC34. in last 2 games they were outscored 14-3
True Blue and Dark Knights both registered in A in Li Laxfest but changed to B
Scared Yes they are
Lets go win the B lets not change our kids
WEAK WEAK WEAK

I agree ! weak move. If your an A team in one tournament and win it you should play A in all tournaments !

If any of the 3 teams that were moved to the B bracket win the tournament, then they should have stayed in the A division. If they don't, then the B division is where they belong
The Forsberg was a B/C tournament none of the big teams were there
Even the Outlaws Select played in a more talented tournament

it has nothing to do with that. If you are calling yourself an A team you play in the A bracket. Outlaws Select play in the A bracket . They win some lose some but play where they should be playing. You will never get better being an A team and beating up on B teams !!!!

Knights played in B bracket and nearly lost to C level opponents. Then were devastated by Tri-State 9-1

They backed into playoffs playing a very C schedule. And then got there [lacrosse]es handed to them by GC34. In last 2 games they were outscored 14-3. True Blue even worse.

Good thing these teams moved they did not even compete in B Bracket.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gee thanks GC parent remember your commenting on BEE division like we care

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coincidence that tourney machine crapped out in the final that 91 lost... Congratulations Express

Score?

Very suspicious how this happens to a lot of T9-1 playoff games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should have stuck around empire daddy, you missed best game. Express over outlaws 5-4 in semi's. Express dad here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its what we called protest of a tournament that doesn't refund their money back when they cancel the 2nd half of a tournament on a bright. sunny day.

that was 2 years ago get over it !! protesting what losers .. more like afraid to play real teams so go in a weak tourney and win you claim to be the best then go and play b and c teams and then brag about winning

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beat 91 8-4. Controlled the whole game. Never really in doubt. In the semi's 91AA over 91A. Other semi was express over outlaws 5-4 in the best game of the tournament. Both teams played great.

Express played great and absolutely controlled the 2nd half of the game. I think there was some doubt when the score was 3 - 1 91 before express took control of the faceoff X.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try Outlaws daddy score was close but not better game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Express Dad I saw all games Channy/ Empire was best game and then Outlaws/channy. Channy 91 Champ game a let down!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Superstar played the Igloo 2nd team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You brought it up..didnt see any comments about Igloo winning anything?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can 90+1 arrange schedule to make finals at DENVER that's the question?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey 9-one daddy. Stop putting it on 1 player. Kid works hard and competes. As does all Fogo athletes. Win and lose as a team. Great game, parents well behaved and boys are at the top of their class. Enjoy. The recruiting pushed back. So, the boys are having fun and the parents have time for a deep breath. 2022 loaded with great talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great comments, agree 2022 is loaded and they're 7th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Igloo team is going to Denver?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black lice!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are teams going to WSYL age 13 early 14 or is there 15 year olds on teams??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are teams going to WSYL age 13 early 14 or is there 15 year olds on teams??

13/12 year old kids. cut off is 9/1/2003.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black lice!

You have got to be the same guy that keeps bringing this crap up. Either a slighted parent or just a total trouble making a loser. Get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Canadian teams will be very strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Canadian teams will be very strong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evolve Canada very strong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can 90+1 arrange schedule to make finals at DENVER that's the question?

Probably can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did igloo bring their 8th graders to beat up on the B teams at strong island? Classy.

I just checked tourney machine. 2023 is the graduating class after 2022. Currently 6th graders not 8th graders.
Although a little confusing by the way the brackets are listed. I think 2022A played in the 2021A bracket, 2022B played in the 2022A bracket and the team you thought was 8 th graders 2023A played up in the 2022B bracket. Either way 6 th grade not 8. Still weak tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just checked tourney machine. 2023 is the graduating class after 2022. Currently 6th graders not 8th graders.
Although a little confusing by the way the brackets are listed. I think 2022A played in the 2021A bracket, 2022B played in the 2022A bracket and the team you thought was 8 th graders 2023A played up in the 2022B bracket. Either way 6 th grade not 8. Still weak tournament

I was at Strong Island with one of my kids - Igloo basically had their top teams play up age wise. For instance their top 2023 team played in 2022 B.
Igloo outclassed mostly everyone at the tournament. It was a nice tournament, just mostly not teams that can play with Igloo's top teams. Igloo should have just sent their B teams. But looking at their website, they didn't list this tournament on their schedule, so this was probably just something they added for a free weekend in their backyard. The 2023A team looked like 6th graders to me - they just play at such a high level people probably assume they are older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't see where the 2024A team played just there 2024 B team

tea

I was at Strong Island with one of my kids - Igloo basically had their top teams play up age wise. For instance their top 2023 team played in 2022 B.
Igloo outclassed mostly everyone at the tournament. It was a nice tournament, just mostly not teams that can play with Igloo's top teams. Igloo should have just sent their B teams. But looking at their website, they didn't list this tournament on their schedule, so this was probably just something they added for a free weekend in their backyard. The 2023A team looked like 6th graders to me - they just play at such a high level people probably assume they are older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem rising. Do yourselves a favor and don't enter B level travel tournaments.its way above your league

Kids were put in a bad position. Mostly 6th graders. Former coach entered them in tournaments they shouldn't be in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Daddy ball kids and other non athletic 2023 Igloo kids. They seem more like a bunch of goof balls under AA's headless horsemen. Keep funding black ice because its all over after kid graduates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't see where the 2024A team played just there 2024 B team

tea

Not to be rude but you checked tourney. If not listed didn't play or maybe post in 2024 thread. Only reason 2023 is mentioned on this thread is some idiot thought 2023 was 8 th grade not 6th.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Daddy ball kids and other non athletic 2023 Igloo kids. They seem more like a bunch of goof balls under AA's headless horsemen. Keep funding black ice because its all over after kid graduates.

You are a fool. igloo has the top 2021 team, the top 2022 team, the second best 2023 team etc. Good balls? Like Cromwell who is head coach st Manhasset? And assistant coach of the lizards? You are a tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are quite possibly the biggest do#ch@bag in the world

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue played worse than Vipers. Again I say, stop telling everyone that you are an A Team. Sorry True Blue, you are the bottom of the B Bracket so face it.

Page 56 of 78 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard