BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 48 of 62 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True Blue. Yes they dominated jdrf and there wasn't much talent. But then they dominated the Forsberg. This next week is a big test

And then came the A teams...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We feel for the Pennsylvania parents that had to listen to you and the other Legacy parents. Really painful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast beat Express but then lost to them today in the finals at LaxFest. Both good games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great games in farmingdale today. Blast beats express in early game. Express beats blast in an incredible braveheart in finals. Congrats to all the boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing games today by both Express and Blast. It was so fun to watch these kids play each other. They are going to continue to make each other better. Congrats to all the kids and coaches.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said. Both teams did a great job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turned out to be CSH vc Gc in final.... pretty good groups

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue "coach" needs his mouth washed out with soap. Great lessons you're teaching those kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue "coach" needs his mouth washed out with soap. Great lessons you're teaching those kids.

Reffing every push, check and hit and calling everything a penalty. Cursing on the handshake line with my son 5 feet away. A real POS. I hear one ref stopped a game early rather than listen any more.
If I knew at the time that he was speaking like that near my kid, I would have just sucker punched him. Normally I would say that kind of action is never called for, but this guy needs to be thrown out of the sport or knocked out. And I know that it isn't the first time any of the boys have heard that kind of language and I am guilty of a little potty mouth myself, but he is a full on psycho! Is he going to curse his way to making that team better?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reffing every push, check and hit and calling everything a penalty. Cursing on the handshake line with my son 5 feet away. A real POS. I hear one ref stopped a game early rather than listen any more.
If I knew at the time that he was speaking like that near my kid, I would have just sucker punched him. Normally I would say that kind of action is never called for, but this guy needs to be thrown out of the sport or knocked out. And I know that it isn't the first time any of the boys have heard that kind of language and I am guilty of a little potty mouth myself, but he is a full on psycho! Is he going to curse his way to making that team better?

Why a sucker punch coward? Face him like a man, or keep that tail between your legs where it belongs. You are angry enough to knock a guy out when he's not looking but to much of a wash woman to approach him and correct him!?! Says more about you than him!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why a sucker punch coward? Face him like a man, or keep that tail between your legs where it belongs. You are angry enough to knock a guy out when he's not looking but to much of a wash woman to approach him and correct him!?! Says more about you than him!

Worst behavior i have ever seen from a coach. How those parents let their kids play there under him is insane. Must teach them to curse them and play like [lacrosse]. I wouldnt sucker punch, just knock him out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Worst behavior i have ever seen from a coach. How those parents let their kids play there under him is insane. Must teach them to curse them and play like [lacrosse]. I wouldnt sucker punch, just knock him out

Well you know where to find him, so next time you post here I expect you to have knocked him out! I hope you are also a 60ish man like him, otherwise it's not really very manly! But hey, a whole lot of knocking out, but no one with the ba!!s to tell the guy his behavior is unacceptable, you guys are some epic cowards!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well you know where to find him, so next time you post here I expect you to have knocked him out! I hope you are also a 60ish man like him, otherwise it's not really very manly! But hey, a whole lot of knocking out, but no one with the ba!!s to tell the guy his behavior is unacceptable, you guys are some epic cowards!

What a disgusting turd that guy is. Does he actually coach or does he just yell nonstop like some mental patient? Don't have to see him, I'm sure I will hear him long before I get to the field. And you know that no one has been able to get him to shut up being reasonable. You have to combat crazy with more crazy. Or maybe some of those crybaby parents can get the organization to purchase the rabid animal a muzzle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The refs at lax fest for the 2025 age group were horrible, not surprised that a coach would get frustrated and act all crazy. They should be making all the calls, not letting them play at this age. Kids don't learn when calls are forgone and players can get hurt. Funny how people hear different things, I heard the TB coach stopped the game due to the lack of calls being made by the refs coupled with very unsportsmanlike behavior by a player on the opposing team. I give him credit for pulling his team off the field for their safety.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The refs at lax fest for the 2025 age group were horrible, not surprised that a coach would get frustrated and act all crazy. They should be making all the calls, not letting them play at this age. Kids don't learn when calls are forgone and players can get hurt. Funny how people hear different things, I heard the TB coach stopped the game due to the lack of calls being made by the refs coupled with very unsportsmanlike behavior by a player on the opposing team. I give him credit for pulling his team off the field for their safety.

Wow, is that how it went down? Because the other hundred people at the game saw the ref end it so he wouldn't have to eject your jackass of a coach. Whatever you were on must have been some good stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a disgusting turd that guy is. Does he actually coach or does he just yell nonstop like some mental patient? Don't have to see him, I'm sure I will hear him long before I get to the field. And you know that no one has been able to get him to shut up being reasonable. You have to combat crazy with more crazy. Or maybe some of those crybaby parents can get the organization to purchase the rabid animal a muzzle.

Regardless of the coaches antics all of you who were there are cowards. You wait until you get home safely to post negative comments and make tough guy anonymous threats about knocking the coach out. Not one father present had the ba!!s to silence this man? Shame on every last one of you. What horrible examples of men, next year celebrate Mother's Day, because you all failed Father's Day !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Regardless of the coaches antics all of you who were there are cowards. You wait until you get home safely to post negative comments and make tough guy anonymous threats about knocking the coach out. Not one father present had the ba!!s to silence this man? Shame on every last one of you. What horrible examples of men, next year celebrate Mother's Day, because you all failed Father's Day !

I hope that your coach would find it unacceptable and fight for his player like theirs did. A player was being unnecessarily slashed and started crying because of it. The ref did not once tell the opposing player to calm down, throw a flag, or even blow the whistle while the kid was limping off crying. It took the coach going on the field making a scene for the ref to blow the whistle. I'm pretty sure us parents are thrilled to have a coach stick up for our kids to that extent and no matter who the player is on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which TB game are you referring to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My beef is with dads who want to sucker punch/punch out coaches. They don't have the balls to approach him and say "Hey, I don't appreciate the way you are speaking" instead they come on here and talk about what bad [lacrosse]es they are knocking out coaches with sucker punches. If that's you, well than you are a special type of jacka$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Blast is going to be challenged this weekend playing 2025/2026 teams. What a way to challenge yourself. I guess when your ship is sinking play weak teams to make yourself look better. Great business plan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jacka$$, he needs to be told to cut the [lacrosse]. Stop defending that big fat disgusting pig. His screaming encouraged his team's wimpy play. Everything is not a penalty just because a blowhard coach says so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Blast is going to be challenged this weekend playing 2025/2026 teams. What a way to challenge yourself. I guess when your ship is sinking play weak teams to make yourself look better. Great business plan.

Listen, those Blast parents didn't buy their kids any t-shirts for the summer because they thought they were going to win every tournament. The kids need clothes! This will be their only win, let them have it! LOL!! 4th and 5th grade teams! Classic! The Bandits are going too after losing their last two tourneys! Poor kids.... he's going to run them into the ground!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jacka$$, he needs to be told to cut the [lacrosse]. Stop defending that big fat disgusting pig. His screaming encouraged his team's wimpy play. Everything is not a penalty just because a blowhard coach says so.

Who is defending him? You're the keyboard tough guy looking to knock guys out with a sucker punch. Screams cowardice to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Listen, those Blast parents didn't buy their kids any t-shirts for the summer because they thought they were going to win every tournament. The kids need clothes! This will be their only win, let them have it! LOL!! 4th and 5th grade teams! Classic! The Bandits are going too after losing their last two tourneys! Poor kids.... he's going to run them into the ground!

It's actually 3rd and 4th grade teams... Way to chase the t-shirt, Blast! You guys are quickly becoming a joke. Your own team wants to leave and you'll probably have 10 kids at tryouts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's actually 3rd and 4th grade teams... Way to chase the t-shirt, Blast! You guys are quickly becoming a joke. Your own team wants to leave and you'll probably have 10 kids at tryouts!

This is perfect! Will make it a lot easier for my son to make it next season and then I can brag that he is on the top 91 team for his age group. Keeping my fingers crossed for more dysfunction!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again one of the MOST overrated coaches... I use that term loosely with him. Hes a disgusting excuse for a coach let alone a man. TB is SO overrated too, nothing but a C bracket team with a bunch of "multi-sport" Pequa wussies that can't take a check let alone play with kids on the A or B level. The joke is that Massapequa's program only has a few years left as the HS coach that they owe all their recent success to will be retiring after his son graduates. So good luck after that and your little Pequa Brats

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you look at the scores it's easy enough to figure out which game ended early.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again one of the MOST overrated coaches... I use that term loosely with him. Hes a disgusting excuse for a coach let alone a man. TB is SO overrated too, nothing but a C bracket team with a bunch of "multi-sport" Pequa wussies that can't take a check let alone play with kids on the A or B level. The joke is that Massapequa's program only has a few years left as the HS coach that they owe all their recent success to will be retiring after his son graduates. So good luck after that and your little Pequa Brats
[/quote]

Massapequa kids make up less than half of their teams at this point . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast isn't really playing 3rd graders are they? That can't be true. I thought the idea of playing on a good team was to play the best opponents. They would have been challenged more at Wargames.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sucker punches and 4th grade "wussies", what a winner. Why don't you just kiss your 400 pound wife on the cheek and leave forever, because if you stay that poor kid of yours is destined for failure. His only role model is a coward and a bully.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Massapequa kids make up less than half of their teams at this point . . .[/quote]

You may want to count again, 2022 -2025 all majority Pequa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Blast avoiding the Ducks now? The game over the weekend was too close for comfort and now they're going to Jersey and playing down? Talk about the bottom falling out of a team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast isn't really playing 3rd graders are they? That can't be true. I thought the idea of playing on a good team was to play the best opponents. They would have been challenged more at Wargames.

Express vs geese this weekend. I guess we'll see who's who . should be a good game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Blast avoiding the Ducks now? The game over the weekend was too close for comfort and now they're going to Jersey and playing down? Talk about the bottom falling out of a team!

Summer schedules are done months ago ducks lolol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express vs geese this weekend. I guess we'll see who's who . should be a good game

I don't know about that. Blast vs Mad Dog 25/26 is setting up to be the game of the weekend! Either that or Blast vs Thunder Elite 25/26. I just can't decide! Lol!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blast coaches lost the game vs express. Not the kids.politics and daddy ball lost the game for them.they had their weakest attack out there for the braveheart. What was that about?its like they were trying to lose . parents will be jumping ship after this season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope your kid gets in the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We're probably entered because the organizer is a buddy of JS but this tournament has been in the schedule since January. The Bandits and before the Crush always went to it. So we're going regardless of whether it's crap or not.

Either way, the kids will be in the pool and running through the hotel like madmen. The parents will hang out and drink a few cold ones. Everyone is going to have fun and I'm looking forward to it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And calling a bunch of 4th graders brats and wussies makes you what? What an absolute loser. Pretty sure your son is a lousy lacrosse player and a monstrous brat, this is based on your disgusting post.

Page 48 of 62 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard