BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,898
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 76 of 268 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

If you had a committed kid, you might understand why they don't want to tryout. Because its all rigged. Why go out and score 5 goals and get over looked. Some kid whose not even as good gets pushed through. The kids all know. Same $hit with Brine and UA, all predetermined for the most part. Will some make it through? Very few.

This is so very true for Nassau/Suffolk game and UA tryout. Watched my kid play in his 3 UA games tonight 27 min each. In that time there were a few kids that just stood out. So of the 3 teams his team played I would say 6 or 7 studs. Most were midfield players. They got the most runs and opportunities. I really felt bad for our defense and goalies because our face off guy was really good and barely lost a draw. Play was in the offensive zone most of the games. There were some players who I saw play that did absolutely nothing in their games. I know them well and they have been committed for a while that will 100% get picked. Yet in the time I watched them play they did nothing better or worse than any other good player on the field. It's a shame because there are some very talented players that performed just as good or better than a number of the kids that will be picked for the UA team. Its too bad that half the kids doing the evaluating were just [lacrosse] on the sidelines rather than watching the games. MC and Lynott were even better to watch. Lol

The same thing happens in other regions for UA. Look at coaches and look at roster. South Region over half the players are in one way or another affiliated with coaches ( HS or Club) , not that they arent good players. Just that there are just as good if not better players who did better at tryout games.. Teams are predetermined with a few openings. Most of the time you are trying out for 5-8 openings in my opinion. The rest is picked ahead of time.
One team had no face off guy while others had two or three? The attack with no faceoff guy had limited action every game. Of course D, Defensive minded Middies and Goalie got lots of action. When UA sees a glaring mistake on a team, why dont rectify it??

The timing of the event needs to be changed. This year and last during Nassau and Suffolk high school awards dinner.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

This is so very true for Nassau/Suffolk game and UA tryout. Watched my kid play in his 3 UA games tonight 27 min each. In that time there were a few kids that just stood out. So of the 3 teams his team played I would say 6 or 7 studs. Most were midfield players. They got the most runs and opportunities. I really felt bad for our defense and goalies because our face off guy was really good and barely lost a draw. Play was in the offensive zone most of the games. There were some players who I saw play that did absolutely nothing in their games. I know them well and they have been committed for a while that will 100% get picked. Yet in the time I watched them play they did nothing better or worse than any other good player on the field. It's a shame because there are some very talented players that performed just as good or better than a number of the kids that will be picked for the UA team. Its too bad that half the kids doing the evaluating were just [lacrosse] on the sidelines rather than watching the games. MC and Lynott were even better to watch. Lol[/quote]

The same thing happens in other regions for UA. Look at coaches and look at roster. South Region over half the players are in one way or another affiliated with coaches ( HS or Club) , not that they arent good players. Just that there are just as good if not better players who did better at tryout games.. Teams are predetermined with a few openings. Most of the time you are trying out for 5-8 openings in my opinion. The rest is picked ahead of time.
One team had no face off guy while others had two or three? The attack with no faceoff guy had limited action every game. Of course D, Defensive minded Middies and Goalie got lots of action. When UA sees a glaring mistake on a team, why dont rectify it??
[/quote]

The timing of the event needs to be changed. This year and last during Nassau and Suffolk high school awards dinner. [/quote]

If you are on the dais, go to the dinner and you can still make the team. If you are sitting at a table, skip the dinner and go to the tryout. Pretty simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is so very true for Nassau/Suffolk game and UA tryout. Watched my kid play in his 3 UA games tonight 27 min each. In that time there were a few kids that just stood out. So of the 3 teams his team played I would say 6 or 7 studs. Most were midfield players. They got the most runs and opportunities. I really felt bad for our defense and goalies because our face off guy was really good and barely lost a draw. Play was in the offensive zone most of the games. There were some players who I saw play that did absolutely nothing in their games. I know them well and they have been committed for a while that will 100% get picked. Yet in the time I watched them play they did nothing better or worse than any other good player on the field. It's a shame because there are some very talented players that performed just as good or better than a number of the kids that will be picked for the UA team. Its too bad that half the kids doing the evaluating were just [lacrosse] on the sidelines rather than watching the games. MC and Lynott were even better to watch. Lol[/quote]

[/quote]

The timing of the event needs to be changed. This year and last during Nassau and Suffolk high school awards dinner. [/quote]

If you are on the dais, go to the dinner and you can still make the team. If you are sitting at a table, skip the dinner and go to the tryout. Pretty simple.
[/quote]

Because they already have your money, it's done

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone tell this group who to send the checks to at New12Varsity in order to get their son on the All LI Boys Lacrosse Team, Second Team or honorable mention?

We sent it directly to Ty Xanders and it worked wink

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jealous loser.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My committed son won't try out. It's a waste of time. He is playing in plenty of high quality recruiting tournaments this summer which is enough. UA is a big political money grab, unless you are uncommitted and looking to get exposure, or are a senior picked to play in the showcase.

You and your committed son will be missed, good luck in all those high quality recruiting tournaments hope he gets that upgrade he/you are looking for

Thanks for your concern, my son couldn't do any better than he has, top school, plenty of $. Time to take a step back and enjoy playing the game. You can keep writing your checks if it makes you happy, tool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Total scam. After first tryouts numbers were posted. After last tryout there were 9 numbers that were selected that weren't on first cut list. How come they allow kids to not show up to first tryouts get the nod for top 20. Yes some where in playoffs but that shouldn't matter. Team was pretty much selected before tryouts even started.

Scam because some of the better players were not selected or because certain players already knew that they would play in the nassau/suffolk game. who really cares, if you select a player who is already committed to play this game, what will the college coaches attending have to look at. This is a recruiting event after all. This event will come into play more for the coming years since the change in NCAA rules.

Why does every event have to be about recruiting? These kids should want to play in this game for pride and competition. They need to understand why sports are great! all these showcases, recruiting tournaments etc.. where the kids main goal is to impress a coach, really takes away from why they should be playing! That's why it is such ugly lacrosse at a lot of these events. Let these kids play with the sole purpose of being part of something they can look back on and be proud of! The fact that some kids don't want to play in a Nassau / Suffolk All Star game because they are committed already says a lot the state of youth/young adult sports! A lot of the passion to win and compete has been taken away! it is sad!

If you had a committed kid, you might understand why they don't want to tryout. Because its all rigged. Why go out and score 5 goals and get over looked. Some kid whose not even as good gets pushed through. The kids all know. Same $hit with Brine and UA, all predetermined for the most part. Will some make it through? Very few.

This is so very true for Nassau/Suffolk game and UA tryout. Watched my kid play in his 3 UA games tonight 27 min each. In that time there were a few kids that just stood out. So of the 3 teams his team played I would say 6 or 7 studs. Most were midfield players. They got the most runs and opportunities. I really felt bad for our defense and goalies because our face off guy was really good and barely lost a draw. Play was in the offensive zone most of the games. There were some players who I saw play that did absolutely nothing in their games. I know them well and they have been committed for a while that will 100% get picked. Yet in the time I watched them play they did nothing better or worse than any other good player on the field. It's a shame because there are some very talented players that performed just as good or better than a number of the kids that will be picked for the UA team. Its too bad that half the kids doing the evaluating were just [lacrosse] on the sidelines rather than watching the games. MC and Lynott were even better to watch. Lol

I disagree, UA and The nassau /suffolk game are very different. for the N/S game each HS coach can go and advocate for their player and if the kid plays real well he will be chosen. If your coach doesn't show, you definitely have less of a chance of making it. For UA it is the same guys picking every year with no input from outside coaches. If they don't know who you are going into it , u have no chance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son, my son, my son, his team, his team, his team, my son, my son, my son...

What about your? What have you done? Congrats to your son. He would be embarrassed by your chest thumping and bragging on him. Act like you've been there. Oh yeah, you probably haven't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Total scam. After first tryouts numbers were posted. After last tryout there were 9 numbers that were selected that weren't on first cut list. How come they allow kids to not show up to first tryouts get the nod for top 20. Yes some where in playoffs but that shouldn't matter. Team was pretty much selected before tryouts even started.

Scam because some of the better players were not selected or because certain players already knew that they would play in the nassau/suffolk game. who really cares, if you select a player who is already committed to play this game, what will the college coaches attending have to look at. This is a recruiting event after all. This event will come into play more for the coming years since the change in NCAA rules.

Why does every event have to be about recruiting? These kids should want to play in this game for pride and competition. They need to understand why sports are great! all these showcases, recruiting tournaments etc.. where the kids main goal is to impress a coach, really takes away from why they should be playing! That's why it is such ugly lacrosse at a lot of these events. Let these kids play with the sole purpose of being part of something they can look back on and be proud of! The fact that some kids don't want to play in a Nassau / Suffolk All Star game because they are committed already says a lot the state of youth/young adult sports! A lot of the passion to win and compete has been taken away! it is sad!

I disagree, UA and The nassau /suffolk game are very different. for the N/S game each HS coach can go and advocate for their player and if the kid plays real well he will be chosen. If your coach doesn't show, you definitely have less of a chance of making it. For UA it is the same guys picking every year with no input from outside coaches. If they don't know who you are going into it , u have no chance.

You disagree but in your rebuttal you just concurred with what I said. Club coaches for UA and high school coaches Nassau/Suffolk picking the players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My committed son won't try out. It's a waste of time. He is playing in plenty of high quality recruiting tournaments this summer which is enough. UA is a big political money grab, unless you are uncommitted and looking to get exposure, or are a senior picked to play in the showcase.

You and your committed son will be missed, good luck in all those high quality recruiting tournaments hope he gets that upgrade he/you are looking for

Thanks for your concern, my son couldn't do any better than he has, top school, plenty of $. Time to take a step back and enjoy playing the game. You can keep writing your checks if it makes you happy, tool

Then why keep going to recruiting events? Liar alert!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I disagree, UA and The nassau /suffolk game are very different. for the N/S game each HS coach can go and advocate for their player and if the kid plays real well he will be chosen. If your coach doesn't show, you definitely have less of a chance of making it. For UA it is the same guys picking every year with no input from outside coaches. If they don't know who you are going into it , u have no chance.[/quote]

You disagree but in your rebuttal you just concurred with what I said. Club coaches for UA and high school coaches Nassau/Suffolk picking the players.[/quote]

Exactly. Not a true representation of talent. The Brine tryouts had people from the organization picking talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok so the season is over. What do you do if your H.S. coach is just bad. Does nothing for player development. Does not do any summer tournaments. Does not have off season workout schedule or plan. Acts like a child on sideline. Does nothing to develop players during and out of season. Does not instill a sense of trust. Says one thing and does another. Despite all these short comings team still does well.

Look at the successful programs. They play together as much as they can. There is a seamless transition from JV to Varsity. Off season is just as important as in season. There is a sense of purpose a sense of pride in the program. The youth and middle school, are an extension of the high school program. The coaches, varsity and j.v. are involved in the team and it's play all season long. Alumni are very involved and even coach the program at all levels.

So is the program successfull or not? Not really sure I understand.

The coach sucks. He has talented players so team does well despite him being such a bad coach. I am not saying be has the best players but more than a handfull of very good and good players. They will never beat teams that are as talented or even closely talented to them because he horrible.

Sounds like your talking about Connetquot !!

Has to be!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why keep going to recruiting events? Liar alert!

Duh??? He plays with an entire team, several of whom are still uncommitted also gives his coach a chance to see him. Any other questions pie face?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You disagree but in your rebuttal you just concurred with what I said. Club coaches for UA and high school coaches Nassau/Suffolk picking the players.[/quote]

Exactly. Not a true representation of talent. The Brine tryouts had people from the organization picking talent. [/quote] You do realize the Brine tryout is the most rigged of them all?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have a question. why don't you let your committed kid have a little fun instead of traveling for over half of summer? did you even offer that option?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have a question. why don't you let your committed kid have a little fun instead of traveling for over half of summer? did you even offer that option?

He's lying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Showcase 2017
Suffolk Rising Seniors 2018
76 Attack Lacalandra Richie (S) Comsewogue 77 Attack Wichelns George (S) Connetquot 78 Attack Atlas Jeffrey (S) Islip 79 Attack Seymour Anthony (S) Miller Place 80 Attack Pirreca Joe Mt. Sinia 81 Defense Gagnon Zachary (S) Comsewogue 82 Defense Caiazza Conor (S) Half Hollow Hills East 83 Defense LSM Rall Ethan (S) Islip 84 Defense Plunkett Jake (S) Kings Park 85 Defense LSM Grant Ronald (S) Lindenhurst 86 Defense LSM Hagenberger Michael (S) Mt. Sinai 87 Defense Valensky Schuyler (S) North Babylon 88 Defense Filippetti Anthony Miller Place 1 Goalie Palma Anthony (S) East Islip 2 Goalie OConnell James (S) Smithtown East 0 Midfield Abshire Bobby (S) Commack 89 Midfield Grippo GQ (S) Connetquot 90 Midfield Bienkowski Michael (S) Islip 91 Midfield Daniels Noah (S) Lindenhurst 92 Midfield Murphy Jake (S) Longwood 93 Midfield Ammirato Tyler (S) Miller Place 94 Midfield LSM Miele Estrella David (S) North Babylon 95 Midfield Barry Nick Islip 96 Midfield LaSalla Pete Mt. Sinia 3 Midfield Lyons James Sayville

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some kids love to travel and play the best competition during the summer. It can be a lot of fun playing with and against future teammates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
76 Attack Lacalandra Richie (S) Comsewogue 77 Attack Wichelns George (S) Connetquot 78 Attack Atlas Jeffrey (S) Islip 79 Attack Seymour Anthony (S) Miller Place 80 Attack Pirreca Joe Mt. Sinia 81 Defense Gagnon Zachary (S) Comsewogue 82 Defense Caiazza Conor (S) Half Hollow Hills East 83 Defense LSM Rall Ethan (S) Islip 84 Defense Plunkett Jake (S) Kings Park 85 Defense LSM Grant Ronald (S) Lindenhurst 86 Defense LSM Hagenberger Michael (S) Mt. Sinai 87 Defense Valensky Schuyler (S) North Babylon 88 Defense Filippetti Anthony Miller Place 1 Goalie Palma Anthony (S) East Islip 2 Goalie OConnell James (S) Smithtown East 0 Midfield Abshire Bobby (S) Commack 89 Midfield Grippo GQ (S) Connetquot 90 Midfield Bienkowski Michael (S) Islip 91 Midfield Daniels Noah (S) Lindenhurst 92 Midfield Murphy Jake (S) Longwood 93 Midfield Ammirato Tyler (S) Miller Place 94 Midfield LSM Miele Estrella David (S) North Babylon 95 Midfield Barry Nick Islip 96 Midfield LaSalla Pete Mt. Sinia 3 Midfield Lyons James Sayville

Anybody have the Nassau roster?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who can tryout for the Long Island Lacrosse Showcase?
Players from Long Island's Public High Schools are eligible to tryout. Rising Freshmen will resgister under the name of the high school they will be attending as a freshman. Click here to see the complete list of eligilbe Nassau & Suffolk County High School lacrosse programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anybody have the Nassau roster?

Nassau Rising Senior Roster http://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/24eb1f_156e90601d3a41aca755fa557eaa758a.pdf

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
76 Dylan Ferguson Attack (N) Baldwin 77 Timothy Ley Attack (N) Massapequa 78 Jack Kimmel Attack (N) South Side 0 Jack Pucci Attack (N) Syosset 79 kevin winkoff Attack (N) Cold Spring Harbor 80 Liam Muldoon Attack (N) Garden City 81 Tim Hegarty Defense (N) Farmingdale 82 LSM Kevin McCormick Defense (N) Farmingdale 83 Gregory Capelle Defense (N) Herricks 84 Griffin Hawthorne Defense (N) Massapequa 85 Jake Fitzgerald Defense (N) Mepham 18 LSM Max Verch Defense (N) Syosset 86 Matt Weigand Defense (N) Massapequa 87 LSM JT Roselle Defense (N) Cold Spring Harbor 88 brody agres Goalie (N) Farmingdale 89 Michael Venezia Goalie (N) Massapequa 90 FOGO Dylan Barry Midfield (N) Calhoun 91 Troy Morris Midfield (N) Long Beach 92 Logan Hyde Midfield (N) Manhasset 93 Kevin Lynskey Midfield (N) Massapequa 94 Jack Gibbons Midfield (N) Mepham 95 JOHN McMahon Midfield (N) Mineola 22 Stephen Conte Midfield (N) Syosset 96 Thomas Rohan Midfield (N) Wantagh 5 Ryan Lee Midfield (N) Massapequa 18 Teddy Bentley Midfield (N) Cold Spring Harbor

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won't the showcase at Farmingdale?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who won't the showcase at Farmingdale?

Nassau won all but 2020 where they were blown out at every position

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loser Suffolk 2018 rising seniors was won by SUFFOLK 9-6 over Nassau

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk 2018 Rising Seniors was won By SUFFOLK 9-6 over NASSAU

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha! As many have said on here: FL$ tool bag coach picked the wrong kids. Catered to the Manhasset/CSH daddies and got embarrassed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Suffolk won the rising seniors 9-6.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha! As many have said on here: FL$ tool bag coach picked the wrong kids. Catered to the Manhasset/CSH daddies and got embarrassed.

That's unfortunate, could have been a great game if the best kids were picked at each position. Too many excellent players did not make the team that absolutely should have.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents line the pockets of the coaches who then pick their kids at these events. The club coaches also run showcases and make sure their own players always make the all star teams. How is a kid player of the game in every game he plays but then not make your all-star team? Answer: He plays for a competing club. The parents of the players getting preferential treatment think this all means their sons are destined for greatness. They strut around telling everyone who'll listen that their son was invited to this showcase, all star team or whatever. But then the kids get on the field and are exposed. How come the only all star teams they ever make are at events run by their own club? How come every "prestigious" team they make has their club coach as an evaluator or coach involved in picking the team? This is exactly what happened with the Nassau 2020 team. The only problem is Daddy can't buy you a win or make you more athletic. It is all "pay to play" now and really just a total joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents line the pockets of the coaches who then pick their kids at these events. The club coaches also run showcases and make sure their own players always make the all star teams. How is a kid player of the game in every game he plays but then not make your all-star team? Answer: He plays for a competing club. The parents of the players getting preferential treatment think this all means their sons are destined for greatness. They strut around telling everyone who'll listen that their son was invited to this showcase, all star team or whatever. But then the kids get on the field and are exposed. How come the only all star teams they ever make are at events run by their own club? How come every "prestigious" team they make has their club coach as an evaluator or coach involved in picking the team? This is exactly what happened with the Nassau 2020 team. The only problem is Daddy can't buy you a win or make you more athletic. It is all "pay to play" now and really just a total joke.

Nonsense, the teams are based off of the try out, has nothing to do with the season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the college coaches know its a joke and purely political and that is why they attend the first 2 tryouts to see all the kids not just the finial 20. its a shame that the pompus HS coaches think its about them when it should be about the kids. too many kids from suffolk and nassau didnt get a fair chance. they played well but for one reason or another they get cut. dont put too much weight in making the final 20. tell the kids to go and play their hearts out and it will be noticed. the high school coaches have complete control and they are not interested in doing the right thing., Just promote the kids who pay to play in their travel program. my kid made the team so dont think Im disgruntled... just stating the obvious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the college coaches know its a joke and purely political and that is why they attend the first 2 tryouts to see all the kids not just the finial 20. its a shame that the pompus HS coaches think its about them when it should be about the kids. too many kids from suffolk and nassau didnt get a fair chance. they played well but for one reason or another they get cut. dont put too much weight in making the final 20. tell the kids to go and play their hearts out and it will be noticed. the high school coaches have complete control and they are not interested in doing the right thing., Just promote the kids who pay to play in their travel program. my kid made the team so dont think Im disgruntled... just stating the obvious.

So obviously your kid did not make it. The Nassau Suffolk game had about 60 coaches attending including the HC from duke and Hofstra. Get over it green eyes guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nonsense, the teams are based off of the try out, has nothing to do with the season.

LOL!!! your joking right. There were players that were selected to certain positions solely based on the name on the front of the jersey not on the back. Please dont assume people are naive. People are 100% keen to the fact that these events are mostly rigged by those evaluating the event. Most of the time its the coaches of certain programs that push their players through to the final team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Islip Lacrosse is back. Watch out. Fr58Cx

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL!!! your joking right. There were players that were selected to certain positions solely based on the name on the front of the jersey not on the back. Please dont assume people are naive. People are 100% keen to the fact that these events are mostly rigged by those evaluating the event. Most of the time its the coaches of certain programs that push their players through to the final team.

LOL, no your kid sucks, too bad! Hahahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour Team : 90% Express kids. Total BS. This is achanny's way of "trying" to show college coaches that his travel organization has the best kids. So not true. He is such a tool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 Suffolk "A"

Ward Melville and Smithtown West will be tough, the edge goes to Ward Melville but West will be right there.

Who else ?

Commack?
Connetquot?
Northport?
Smithtown East?

Will there be a surprise team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA Command team has 8 kids from Team 91, 7 from Express, 4 from Legacy and 3 from other clubs/teams...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are the All County players listed? thx

Like Reply Quote
Page 76 of 268 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 267 268
Quick Reply