BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,781
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 46 of 62 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You should know. You learned that last year when your Texans weren't around. I bet your son's uniform was pristine white at the end of the day yesterday, along with 20 other boys. Congrats to those boys who won. They were legit. But don't congratulate Express.......it wasn't a team win.

Blast played 13 kids for probably 39 of the 44 minutes for every single game of the tournament. It's garbage.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
30 plus kids? Not true..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
30 kids? Is that true? Can't be?

No, it's not true. 24 kids, but Blast parents need to divert attention away from the fact that their kids are now on the third best team in the age group. They should all split up. Too many crazies in one place.

Nice try but according to their tweeter pic shows 26 kids at NLF. I am sure you were missing a few players that day. Some sideline parent is in denial!

Wait, so is it 26 or 30+??? That's a huge difference. Most teams are going to carry a 22 man roster at least. 26 isn't too bad. The bottom 5-6 certainly knew what they were getting into. Maybe they are in it for the practice. Maybe they get more minutes in easier games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
30 plus kids? Not true..

it's a minimum of 26, which is still way too much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you ask a parent you know, what number is your son and that parent responds, I'm not sure. The parent is embarrassed about their son not playing. Awkward to say the least.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should know. You learned that last year when your Texans weren't around. I bet your son's uniform was pristine white at the end of the day yesterday, along with 20 other boys. Congrats to those boys who won. They were legit. But don't congratulate Express.......it wasn't a team win.

Blast played 13 kids for probably 39 of the 44 minutes for every single game of the tournament. It's garbage.

Not true. Blast ran 3 midfield lines all day. Even their weaker guys played. The only time they shortened the bench was at the end of the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you ask a parent you know, what number is your son and that parent responds, I'm not sure. The parent is embarrassed about their son not playing. Awkward to say the least.

you mean to tell me your sons team doesnt have fancy lanyards that some team mom made and then sold to the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true. Blast ran 3 midfield lines all day. Even their weaker guys played. The only time they shortened the bench was at the end of the championship.

That's a total lie. I was sitting next to a mom and dad and they were complaining the whole time that their kid would go in for 30 seconds then sit for 5-7 minutes. If that's what you mean by everyone playing, then I guess maybe you're right. Sounds like great time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody subs for 30 seconds. Not true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is your kid getting better at practice? If so great. If it's not for you luckily oversaturated youth lax travel team out there. Just go somewhere else and shut up about PT. Also PAL out there.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who gives a crap.. worry about your own team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a total lie. I was sitting next to a mom and dad and they were complaining the whole time that their kid would go in for 30 seconds then sit for 5-7 minutes. If that's what you mean by everyone playing, then I guess maybe you're right. Sounds like great time.

Blast ran 3 lines. Fact. I like Channy's method better. Also fact. Maybe I can bring my kid there so your kid gets moved to the full-time bench position? You're okay with that, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blast ran 3 lines. Fact. I like Channy's method better. Also fact. Maybe I can bring my kid there so your kid gets moved to the full-time bench position? You're okay with that, right?

Doubtful. Remember, you guys have slipped down the ladder a few notches. Not as desirable as you once were. No matter how good you think your kid is, no one is going to replace an elite player with a B level kid and his crazy parent. You should start thinking about Igloo for your guy. Make a fresh start with a team that might want him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody subs for 30 seconds. Not true.

You've apparently never watched a Blast game. The way those coaches sub kids is insane. It truly defies logic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just an observation this year as my son is playing for the first time on a travel lacrosse team as well as his town travel team, the difference in amount and severity of penalties has been astounding. With more penalties and much worse penalties coming from the town travel players. Is it the training? Are the town travel players just not being coached properly on how to defend without committing a foul? or just that non-town travel just attracts the better players? Is it worth paying less when there are more opportunities for your child to get hurt???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is all amazing. All the talk of numbers and no talk about the actual crazy final?!?! I don't understand why Blast didn't go play the ball???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is all amazing. All the talk of numbers and no talk about the actual crazy final?!?! I don't understand why Blast didn't go play the ball???

Poor coaching? Either that or they knew that if they attacked the ball the middies would get beat (again) for another goal. They don't match up well against Express. They have more depth than Blast and a much stronger midfield. Pressing out would have been a mistake and they would have ended up losing by 6.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poor coaching? Either that or they knew that if they attacked the ball the middies would get beat (again) for another goal. They don't match up well against Express. They have more depth than Blast and a much stronger midfield. Pressing out would have been a mistake and they would have ended up losing by 6.

Yeah because running a zone defense is so effective.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmmm....if that is true, then wouldn't that be good coaching since they didn't lose by 6? Express parents have a very short memory. A few minor adjustments and it could be a different story. Be happy that there is great competition at this level. It is better for the development of the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmmm....if that is true, then wouldn't that be good coaching since they didn't lose by 6? Express parents have a very short memory. A few minor adjustments and it could be a different story. Be happy that there is great competition at this level. It is better for the development of the kids.

Exactly. Good competition. Express is quick to forget losing to Geese 10x in a row throughout fall and winter, losing to Blast in fall and in indoor in winter, getting beat handidly by Mixed Nuts and getting blown out by that Dukes team. No perch for any team. They are all compettive, including the Ducks and makes for good lax. Getting outcoached? Are the kids playing in the Super Bowl

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poor coaching? Either that or they knew that if they attacked the ball the middies would get beat (again) for another goal. They don't match up well against Express. They have more depth than Blast and a much stronger midfield. Pressing out would have been a mistake and they would have ended up losing by 6. [/quote]

Ill put 3 best Blast middies against Express middies all day. Not even close. Channy runs a few of those kids into the ground. Not even on same level as blast middies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ill put 3 best Blast middies against Express middies all day. Not even close. Channy runs a few of those kids into the ground. Not even on same level as blast middies
[/quote]

HA-ha! When & where? Let's do it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny , all the adults reading this are saying to themselves, listen to these losers arguing which 10 year old boys are better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Hmmmm... I didn't see any of Express middies looking like they were run into the ground yesterday. They looked fast, strong and effective all game long. Your statement of comparing your top middies to Express top middies sounds outright foolish. The only person that would believe that is the dad of one of them. As a matter of fact they matched up yesterday. Granted it wasn't "all day" as you requested, but you got 40+ minutes. Perhaps its time to reevaluate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HA-ha! When & where? Let's do it
[/quote]

I heard that Speedy Gonzalez was faster than the Flash too, and Spider man beat up Batman. Holy cow!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah but my dad can beat up your dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's no-contest. Express Dads destroy 91 Dads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. Good competition. Express is quick to forget losing to Geese 10x in a row throughout fall and winter, losing to Blast in fall and in indoor in winter, getting beat handidly by Mixed Nuts and getting blown out by that Dukes team. No perch for any team. They are all compettive, including the Ducks and makes for good lax. Getting outcoached? Are the kids playing in the Super Bowl

Stop living in the past Blastard. You sound bitter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to get some new one liners troll. Change it up and keep us guessing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only because there are 10 more of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure with the extra 10 they can even top them. The combo of bad-[lacrosse], old man strength and touch of crazy could be lethal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse] crush parents, of coarse the first time a team gives you a game in 3 years you have to [lacrosse] about it. The Express 2020 AA team has 2 reclasses, one of which was not there and the other was one of our smallest players. Espress was up 4-3 at half and that was a first for crush, they took the win at 11-9 but showed a chink in their seemingly impenetrable armour.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only because there are 10 more of them.

Amidst of all the nonsense going back and forth, that is funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 more of them on roster, but if you go by kids who actually play in games, probably 12 less than them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 more of them on roster, but if you go by kids who actually play in games, probably 12 less than them.

When Blast was winning it was all rainbows and unicorns, now that they are losing the tough games it's nothing but excuses. Typical Mommy and Daddy nonsense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to get some new one liners troll. Change it up and keep us guessing.

Why should he? It's not necessary, especially when Blast parents keep bringing up teams they beat two years ago and teams the Express lost to in their first year. Are you the same guy that said we can't talk about the multiple town teams that Blast lost to over the years because it's a "new and improved" team? Probably. Either way, your team is dropping like a stone. Prepare to abandon ship!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Many were fathered by the pool boy or mailman. You know they didn't get their athleticism from you pops!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
say what you want about them dominating JDRF, but after that they went on and dominated the Andy Forsberg tournament also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
say what you want about them dominating JDRF, but after that they went on and dominated the Andy Forsberg tournament also.

What team? Is it a hard concept to use the "Quote" button to reply to another post so everyone knows what the [lacrosse] you're posting about??!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue. Yes they dominated jdrf and there wasn't much talent. But then they dominated the Forsberg. This next week is a big test

Page 46 of 62 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard