BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,892
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 70 of 91 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Taz parents should demand that they get these kids into the right Tournaments.
Playing up in a beginners Tournament will not do these boys ANY good, no good can come of this isolation.

Sounds like you're guaranteeing taz the championship this weekend, better hope they come thru otherwise it would be an embarrassment for their team and make you out be more of a fool than you already sound like.

Moron, that tournament is weak, if they win, they lose because the opposition is not good, if they lose, then all [lacrosse] breaks out. I'm not predicting anything, I'm just saying that organization is getting isolated and that's bad for the kids.

Wouldn't they need to beat the 2023 team to win? From what I heard, the Tornadoes regularly smoke them in scrimmages. Not sure I'd send in your t-shirt sizes just yet.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9d1 wants to hide from taz lost last 6 out of 7. Just ask 9d1 directors. Avoiding geese as well. They will only play teams they can beat as and organization. Son they will have no one to play. Only top teams are JS teams. Others passed up by leg or igloo at every age.

Wow, You really did drink the Kool-Aid! That is just insane.

Every good team on the east coast is on LI for the next two weeks and you are in some fantasy land.
Playing up in a beginners Tournament will not do these boys ANY good, no good can come of this isolation.

Ok tourney czar. If you can;t get into NLF what is the tourney with the top teams? where are madlax, 91 MD and Hawks playing this week?

91 is ducking Taz because they're playing in NLF instead of a bunch of B and C teams at fl$? That's just a dumb statement.

No dipshi$. Taz would have played NLF but they weren't invited. So yes 91 ducking. My point was where else should they go this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a Taz parent and I will tell you that our parents could not be happier. The boys are great, coaching is great and we still believe we are one of if not the best team in the nation. You all have nothing better to do then create drama to TRY to bring us down. It's your only option because you lost to us 6 OUT OF THE LAST SEVEN TIMES. Get over it, it's 5 th grade lacrosse. You are ruining a great friendly rivalry.

You're bragging about being a top team in the nation yet saying it's 5th grade lax so get over it.. apparently your not drinking from the same cup you're trying to pour. What national ranking chart for 5th graders are you looking at???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9d1 wants to hide from taz lost last 6 out of 7. Just ask 9d1 directors. Avoiding geese as well. They will only play teams they can beat as and organization. Son they will have no one to play. Only top teams are JS teams. Others passed up by leg or igloo at every age.

Every good team on the east coast is on LI for the next two weeks and you are in some fantasy land.

Ok tourney czar. If you can;t get into NLF what is the tourney with the top teams? where are madlax, 91 MD and Hawks playing this week?

91 is ducking Taz because they're playing in NLF instead of a bunch of B and C teams at fl$? That's just a dumb statement.

No dipshi$. Taz would have played NLF but they weren't invited. So yes 91 ducking. My point was where else should they go this weekend?

You mean Kuttin didn't pay up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you think that is that the club Taz plays for did not get invited? Ahh yes, because The Pack is ducking??? That is the most obsurd comment of recent. The NLF is isolating them because some of your directors have made a bad name for themselves. Simply put [lacrosse]holes need not apply. Sorry to say but Team 91 is one of several organizations that encompass the NLF. The can just say I don't want to risk my 2024 or 2025 team lose.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you're guaranteeing taz the championship this weekend, better hope they come thru otherwise it would be an embarrassment for their team and make you out be more of a fool than you already sound like.

Moron, that tournament is weak, if they win, they lose because the opposition is not good, if they lose, then all [lacrosse] breaks out. I'm not predicting anything, I'm just saying that organization is getting isolated and that's bad for the kids.

Wouldn't they need to beat the 2023 team to win? From what I heard, the Tornadoes regularly smoke them in scrimmages. Not sure I'd send in your t-shirt sizes just yet.

WRONG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not wrong at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz already called in to the tourney organizers and requested fiddle sticks instead of t-shirts for their championship prize....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Demand better Taz parents, your fees are being squandered on lesser tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Demand better Taz parents, your fees are being squandered on lesser tournaments.

NLF Summer Championship and NXT are both elite quality tournaments. We'll be fine.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they wanted to have some "local" tournaments, and not make the parents spend money on hotels and food, so they entered a close tourney. They are not part of NLF so they found another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF is only 9D1 ways of ducking TAZ, Pack afford another lost them again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You realize that NLF goes much deeper than worrying about just 2024 lacrosse right?

Good thing the Tazzie's posted that they were 3-0 after day one at Elite 8. Funny how they didn't even make the finals. Pack is Back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for that horrendous piece of writing. Taz is playing in NLF at the end of the summer. They could've played in this one also, but chose to mix it up for the kids. No one wants to play the same teams every weekend. Get a

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow Laxfest 2024 bracket is so weak. Only 1 A team. Express should own this bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody is ducking anybody. You people sound so fuc$ning stupid. You are giving normal people a headache. Stop already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one good in nlf 2024 anyway. Taz will be better off playing up. GettIng old Beating wp. Been there done that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You realize that NLF goes much deeper than worrying about just 2024 lacrosse right?

Good thing the Tazzie's posted that they were 3-0 after day one at Elite 8. Funny how they didn't even make the finals. Pack is Back

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
The Pack is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Yes, the pack is backkkkk!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow Laxfest 2024 bracket is so weak. Only 1 A team. Express should own this bracket.

Clearly no longer the top tourney, and Express will find a way to blow it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Back in black
I hit the sack

I hope this is a kid because if this is a parent u r a total insane loser and u deserve to be committed..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Back in black
I hit the sack

I hope this is a kid because if this is a parent u r a total insane loser and u deserve to be committed..

Don't think 10 y/o even knows who ac/dc is let alone lyrics, go with your gut about the deranged adult poster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The pack is back baby. Haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The pack is back baby. Haha

Bethesda getting after it again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most annoying and arrogant DB award goes to Wolfpack parent. This Long Island stooge doesn't stop having a full blown conversation w his kid all game. Loved watching our Bethesda team make you miserable. Stereo type Long Island fool. Poor kid spent more time listening to dad than his coaches. He also complained about every kid to "move the ball". Fool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda and Taz have Wolfpack number. It's about matchups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is Taz playing in NLF?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes seems that way! Hahaha... who said it best... think it was Taddie.. they (WP)win when it counts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Demand more??? 3rd place at lesser tournament not very impressive.. they should stick to their age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Demand more??? 3rd place at lesser tournament not very impressive.. they should stick to their age group
thats what happens when you get cocky

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cocky is an understatement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pack / BLC was two sold games. Two legit programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB jaguars parents have no class. It's horrible the things they say

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] Pack / BLC was two sold games. Two legit programs. [/quote

Coach get some sleep we know who this is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cocky is an understatement

Hey can somebody get this town team's foot off my throat? I'm trying to play up here!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] Pack / BLC was two sold games. Two legit programs. [/quote

Coach get some sleep we know who this is

Is this the Parent Coach calling out plays from the sidelines? Your HC must love you Dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the attack kids dad..in his 91 sweatsuit telling his kid what he needs to do.....embarrassing..
He is one of the parents the coaches letter was directed to...
"We will gladly give any parent their money back and put in a reference to any club they wish"....classic....parents are ruining it for the kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was at that game, walking the sideline with the play (there was no room to stay in one place and see anything - note to tourney organizers: can there be guidance to NOT have fans right against the sideline?!) - I heard nothing except Outlaws parents complaining as the game decidedly went towards TB! The Outlaws parents' reputation appears to be well intact and deserved!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the attack kids dad..in his 91 sweatsuit telling his kid what he needs to do.....embarrassing..
He is one of the parents the coaches letter was directed to...
"We will gladly give any parent their money back and put in a reference to any club they wish"....classic....parents are ruining it for the kids

This guy is making a nice name for himself- someone needs to get this guy a coach hat and whistle . The good news is that he appears to be getting worse. He is clearly a hot mess. He yells at his boy before the opening whistle and after the final whistle-
Sideline entertainment never ends .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was at that game, walking the sideline with the play (there was no room to stay in one place and see anything - note to tourney organizers: can there be guidance to NOT have fans right against the sideline?!) - I heard nothing except Outlaws parents complaining as the game decidedly went towards TB! The Outlaws parents' reputation appears to be well intact and deserved!

What makes you think it was that game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What makes you think it was that game?

It ain't cause it's only about //-//----
The Pack is Back,
the Taz is Wack
The attack Dad on Pack is A Quack

Page 70 of 91 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard