BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,915
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 69 of 102 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JDRF still no schedule ? Very considerate

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow! I ask a lacrosse based question and I get crickets! I guess you're all too busy d*ck measuring who has the best first grade teams. If anyone with a brain is still out there, help me out. I'm looking g for a summer league in Suffolk County for travel level players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
wow! I ask a lacrosse based question and I get crickets! I guess you're all too busy d*ck measuring who has the best first grade teams. If anyone with a brain is still out there, help me out. I'm looking g for a summer league in Suffolk County for travel level players

Not sure there are any. Travel goes to the middle or late July. I think kids supplement with camp ( mine does) August 1 my kid is in football mode. Lax comes back for him in the fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't exactly where, but I do believe there's one in East Islip. The games are played right by the water. Also, I'm pretty sure the "24" organization host a summer league. Lastly, check with the Hub, I'm positive they are holding a summer league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coaches or clubs have the schedule, this tourney is for a good cause so keep your mouth shut!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JDRF still no schedule ? Very considerate

The schedule was sent to all parties involved on Wednesday. If your sons team is playing, his coach has the schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Settle the F down, fella. The reason no one responded is because no such thing exists. We're officially into the travel season. Travel kids are going to be playing 3-5 games and have 2-3 practices a week for the next 8 weeks. They don't need, or have time for, a summer league. I'm not sure what a "travel level" player is, but it sounds like a kid with a lot of free time in the summer. Maybe look for camps or clinics. There's a ton of people offering different options: weekly, sleepaway, weekend, etc...

By the way, mine is only about 7.5" but it super girthy (like a fire hydrant).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can an Outlaw parent advise if the Select team or the Gold team is in the JDRF

Outlaws Gold

Select.

Which Outlaws team is the top team? Gold or Select?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the top team Gold or Select?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for E3...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, wouldn't give you info just because you are a deusche.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O.k thanx for the heads up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't exactly where, but I do believe there's one in East Islip. The games are played right by the water. Also, I'm pretty sure the "24" organization host a summer league. Lastly, check with the Hub, I'm positive they are holding a summer league.

He's looking for travel-level players. Sounds like he wants to put a mixed team in somewhere. The East Islip league is more of a town thing. I've done it a few times. Gets to be a pain. Kids don't show up. Teams bail without notice and you end up running home from the beach for nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for E3...

How many divisions are there for this age group, it seems like there's 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws Gold

Select.

Gold won the Blatant tournament and Select had a difficult day. It's a mixed bag between the two teams.. a lot of the Select should be on Gold and some of the Gold should be on Select. The club adds kids to any of the teams and sees what sticks. I've seen some of the Gold games in a tournament and it looks like there needs a major revamp unless they play the weaker kids against weaker teams which is what I watched. It looks like the club is trying to build two teams that are identical in talent. It might take upcoming tryouts to get this done. Not sure, I don't have any skin in the game, but looks like this is what's going on. My older son played a few years ago when there was a difference between Outlaw A and B teams. Times change. Looks like parity going forward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess its too much to ask for the torunament to post it. It's a good cause, yes I know thats why we are donating money too it. So keep your mouth shut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess its too much to ask for the torunament to post it. It's a good cause, yes I know thats why we are donating money too it. So keep your mouth shut

Are you talking about JDRF? If so, ask your coach. They have the schedule. The Summer Faceoff is posted on Tourney Machine (not for a good cause though). Kait's Angels has no schedule posted yet that I know of (town tourney). May not be happening from what I heard. Battle in the Valley (town tourney in Ct) schedules were also sent to coaches. Don't think there are anymore north of Maryland (and those schedules are on Tourney Machine). If you just want to see a schedule to follow scores and post negative things on BOTC then you'll have to take what you can get.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a volunteer covering the JDRF tournament for media purposes. I do not have a coach. I am simply trying to get the schedule to plan my day. Most tournaments release the schedule midweek, via this site or one of their own, If someone knows where it is posted, great. If not, STFU

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a volunteer covering the JDRF tournament for media purposes. I do not have a coach. I am simply trying to get the schedule to plan my day. Most tournaments release the schedule midweek, via this site or one of their own, If someone knows where it is posted, great. If not, STFU

I think you're full of crap, but if you need more info you should send an email to info@massapequalacrosse.com That's who runs the tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws Gold

Select.

Gold won the Blatant tournament and Select had a difficult day. It's a mixed bag between the two teams.. a lot of the Select should be on Gold and some of the Gold should be on Select. The club adds kids to any of the teams and sees what sticks. I've seen some of the Gold games in a tournament and it looks like there needs a major revamp unless they play the weaker kids against weaker teams which is what I watched. It looks like the club is trying to build two teams that are identical in talent. It might take upcoming tryouts to get this done. Not sure, I don't have any skin in the game, but looks like this is what's going on. My older son played a few years ago when there was a difference between Outlaw A and B teams. Times change. Looks like parity going forward.

Ok. There's a lot here. For starters gold didn't win the Blatant Tournament, they lost in the semifinals. Second., you don't have skin in the game but you know and follow them at tournaments. You also know all the players and what team they should be on. So your a dad on the gold team is the most likely answer. That's what looks like is going on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws Gold

Select.

Ok. There's a lot here. For starters gold didn't win the Blatant Tournament, they lost in the semifinals. Second., you don't have skin in the game but you know and follow them at tournaments. You also know all the players and what team they should be on. So your a dad on the gold team is the most likely answer. That's what looks like is going on.

You forgot to mention loser.

Most teams have very good kids on a 2nd team who can make the 1st team for their club. Express has several players who are as good or better but it is difficult to replace a kid on the team for a couple years if you are as good. Also, some kids just want to be on a team where they know they will play a lot and are not competing for the 2nd or 3rd line midfield.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for E3...

How many divisions are there for this age group, it seems like there's 3

Hope you aren't bringing that insane mom who gets drunk and screams like a loon from the sideline

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me help you.....it runs all morning into the late afternoon like most tournaments. If you are covering it for media purposes, then you should plan on being there all day Saturday and Sunday and Friday night!!!!! Make sure you are wearing your press credentials!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Bluefish do today!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who wants to know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have a update from JDRF for 2023

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think she's bad in outdoor tourneys, you should experience her at the indoor winter league at the hub...Brutal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think she's bad in outdoor tourneys, you should experience her at the indoor winter league at the hub...Brutal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone recommend a summer league here on long island? Travel players looking to enter competitive weekly games.

My son's town team played in a league in Lindenhurst at a park on the water last summer. Competition was decent: south shore thunder, west Islip, massapequa are who I remember. Not sure if it is going on this summer though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, joe Cat is the biggest tool on Long Island. All of the parents in the stands couldn't believe how much of a joke he is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach Cat is one of the best travel coaches on the island, the guy knows the game and the kids love him. Outlaws Select parents could be the biggest j**ko**s on the island. They were all smiles when the score was 2-0 maybe 3-0, i forgot but you guys lost. Then the excuses started we were missing our better players STOP your crap Outlaws Daddies you guys are an average team at best. There were three knucklehead fathers talking crap the entire game kind of pathetic. News flash you guys are not that good. You guys thought you were going to roll TB and you didn't good luck this season. Maybe we will see you next week...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great day of lax for a great cause. Kids had fun and the weather was perfect. Are you looking for drama on who the best teams were? Not what this tournament was about!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great day of lax for a great cause. Kids had fun and the weather was perfect. Are you looking for drama on who the best teams were? Not what this tournament was about!

Bet that was the guy bitching about the schedule not being posted. I guess he left his media credentials home and couldn't get in!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Bluefish or E3 win a game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, who wants to know? Have a feeling u may know the answer to your own question and are just being a tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In MD for the weekend, just want to know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any info on the fl$ Tourney this upcoming weekend. Does anyone know when the schedule will get posted? Thanks!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see who won the E3 - Bluefish game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's asking? And why do you care if you obviously don't have a son on the team? Stop trolling

Page 69 of 102 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard