BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 62 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I think Blast is too full of themselves and predict
Geese
Express
Igloo/Blast tie

Igpoo doesn't belong on any top list.

Rating the fourth graders huh! Yeah that's sane. Good luck with your kids therapy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geese
Express
Igloo/Blast tie

Rating the fourth graders huh! Yeah that's sane. Good luck with your kids therapy.

It's perfectly acceptable on a 4th grade lacrosse forum. Unfortunately, it's a lot of wishful thinking. Although, I would love to see Geese beat Blast a few times just to watch the mass exodus from Blast because all of the Blastards won't be able to accept that their kid is not on the best team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geese
Express
Igloo/Blast tie

It's perfectly acceptable on a 4th grade lacrosse forum. Unfortunately, it's a lot of wishful thinking. Although, I would love to see Geese beat Blast a few times just to watch the

mass exodus from Blast because all of the Blastards won't be able to accept that their kid is not on the best team.

Geese is the best team. My son doesn't play for them but he will tryout this summer to see if he can make it or at least to see how he stacks up against those boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please keep it all in perspective and enjoy the ride
For some it will end in middle school and for other high school
Most won't at after that
But for now as your sons are still in elementary school

I am a youth athlete. I am brave and strong and talented. But I’m still a kid. I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I need you to be patient while I test the limits of my body and work through the emotions that come with success and failure. When I make a mistake, I wonder if you’ll be disappointed.. When I reach my goals, I look to see if yo are watching. I am a youth athlete. I love my sport. You call it competition. I call it playing the game. I want to win and have fun. I am a youth athlete. I am YOUR youth athlete. Winning feels great, but your praise feels infintely better. Please remember these things, an promise to do my best to make you proud. ~ unknown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

It's perfectly acceptable on a 4th grade lacrosse forum. Unfortunately, it's a lot of wishful thinking. Although, I would love to see Geese beat Blast a few times just to watch the

mass exodus from Blast because all of the Blastards won't be able to accept that their kid is not on the best team.

Geese is the best team. My son doesn't play for them but he will tryout this summer to see if he can make it or at least to see how he stacks up against those boys.

No dog in this fight, but has Geese ever beat Blast? Until that happens it's pretty hard to claim being better.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

No dog in this fight, but has Geese ever beat Blast? Until that happens it's pretty hard to claim being better.

Do the boys like coloring with crayons or markers better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

The ones who suck at sports probably prefer markers. This is a sports forum. Discussing the quality of teams on a sports forum seems like a good idea. Travel sports are about competition. Competition is about winning and losing and players being the best they can be. If your kid is just playing because his coach gives them orange slice in the middle of every practice you should find a different site to post on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes they have!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

The ones who suck at sports probably prefer markers. This is a sports forum. Discussing the quality of teams on a sports forum seems like a good idea. Travel sports are about competition. Competition is about winning and losing and players being the best they can be. If your kid is just playing because his coach gives them orange slice in the middle of every practice you should find a different site to post on.

Orange slices... LAMO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

They are in 4th grade you idiot, let me repeat.............idiot. Let me guess, you played stick ball in Queens, never ever strapped on a helmet, didn't know what lacrosse is (do you know what the stick is really called?) and now have a little tyke playing competitive (hahahaha) 4th grade lacrosse, and you need to win...let me repeat again....YOU need to win. Look in the mirror, the [lacrosse]hole looking back is really YOU!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid does not get orange slices unless he wins!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome comment lmao and so true! Fat bastards!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, I just found this site and spent an hour and a half of my life reading all the posts, and I must say it was well worth it. Even entertaining! The culture education about the various parent "types" was just amazing. And I have to be honest the guys posting about the orange slices and playing to win? Just awesome, I agree, go play PAL or stop your damn crying and bellyaching. If you're a Geister or Blastard, or Expressionist then you and your kid are 100% relentless winners....it's simply who they are and if you are there for any other reason than to get better and WIN......well, sorry to break the news to you, but you might want to consider packing your sht and taking little Georgie back to join the Mediocres. These teams PLAY TO WIN. Only the strong survive, just like LIFE. Better to teach them young than to bubble wrap them and wipe it for them. I love the guy who told the mom pleading for decency and they are only in 4th grade and fun and bla bla bla to get lost lmao. And the other knuckle head posting stats about multi-sport training hahaha! What a joke. When in a room of savages act accordingly! Can't wait for the tournament tomorrow and to see all the psycho dads and moms pacing and screaming, especially the fat ugly bald ones. It's like the fatter and balder they are, the crazier they are. It's weird because so many of the lax dads are like soccer moms. They stroll the sidelines stressing and coaching their kids and waiting anxiously to squirt water bottles in little bobby's mouth the moment he runs over. And the moms, xanex hangovers and first time out of the house for the week to get some sunshine on their asses. It's awesome LMFAO! Good luck tomorrow y'all, and especially to the psycho teams! Gonna be a fun show!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the NCAA at hofstra will stop the game and have 4th grade geese and blast game on the big screen. Who gives a [lacrosse] people. 9 , 10year olds losers I tell you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beat blast. New sheriff in town.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express takes down Blast. Blastards are flipping dumpster and lighting cars on fire! Fortunately, the tears of the stripper moms are extinguishing the flames.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express takes down Blast. Blastards are flipping dumpster and lighting cars on fire! Fortunately, the tears of the stripper moms are extinguishing the flames.

We're going to need some medics and some psychologists to Stimson Middle School ASAP! Blast lost to geese now too and the Blastards are officially on suicide watch! Blast moms are giving Geese coaches lap dances to try to get their kid a spot for next year!! The conversations are crazy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell me again how Blast is not the stepchild of the 91 organization? How many of those parents are talking about going to GG because the coaching is better, they don't play daddy ball, etc... ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beat blast. New sheriff in town.

Everybody is beating Blast

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, Finally Blast has been exposed!!!!!!! The novelty of the girl goalie is over, and their classless coaches showed their true colors today. Their starters will surely be leaving this summer and so will their 2nd and 3rd wave players who never saw the field today. Look for a complete re-set of Blast after the summer is over. We will be happy to take some of their players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Them fat Blastard dads were all silent today, especially the Commack dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait another two years, stars in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade you may not recall their name...starting to happen now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express wins it all. No question now that Express is the best 4th grade team team on Long Island. Channenchuk is a class act.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, Finally Blast has been exposed!!!!!!! The novelty of the girl goalie is over, and their classless coaches showed their true colors today. Their starters will surely be leaving this summer and so will their 2nd and 3rd wave players who never saw the field today. Look for a complete re-set of Blast after the summer is over. We will be happy to take some of their players.

The same daddy coach that can't get it done with his elite town team! The parents will figure it out eventually or he will just move to another team to destroy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geese will be top team. You heard it hear first!

Geese still 2nd best for another season. It's going to be a cold night in Gooseville.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast kids handles themselves well. They were wishing some of the Geese kids good luck in the finals. Very nice gesture on their part. Good job parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was actually nice to see the 3 teams (91, Legacy and Express) compete today. All 3 games could have gone either way. All 3 teams are well-coached and the talent level is truly phenomenal for 4th grade. Those who have too much to say on and off the field should really just step back and recognize that all the kids have tremendous opportunity in front of them. These 3 teams will battle for years to come, each coming out on top at times and failing at times. All the blame and all the talk of switching teams is silly. Let the boys play and let's all just watch and enjoy. Let the coaches coach and the boys play and everyone else stay out of the way. Congratulations to the Express team, a much improved team. Looking forward to many battles in years to come.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost by two, Geese have been Express at least 10 times. One win , definitely not the best team in town!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was actually nice to see the 3 teams (91, Legacy and Express) compete today. All 3 games could have gone either way. All 3 teams are well-coached and the talent level is truly phenomenal for 4th grade. Those who have too much to say on and off the field should really just step back and recognize that all the kids have tremendous opportunity in front of them. These 3 teams will battle for years to come, each coming out on top at times and failing at times. All the blame and all the talk of switching teams is silly. Let the boys play and let's all just watch and enjoy. Let the coaches coach and the boys play and everyone else stay out of the way. Congratulations to the Express team, a much improved team. Looking forward to many battles in years to come.

Exactly! One team won the day and congrats to them. These three teams play at a high level for their age and the results will vary every time. These games were one or two goal games and a braveheart. Give the silly comments a break.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whos the daddy coach your talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mixed Nuts best 4th grade team by far

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice to see at 8am 91 and Express coaches in each other's faces two complete jacka$$es

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ducks and Moose improved from last year
Igloo not so much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice to see at 8am 91 and Express coaches in each other's faces two complete jacka$$es

Express daddy coach was way on the wrong side of the field. It was funny because you know that Express coach acted like it was the World Series.

But if I had to bet, my money is on the 91 guy, despite the clear height and weight advantage for the Express coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only bozos were the 91 coaching...complete disgrace...worst display I've ever seen in youth sports. Unfortunately, the only thing ever like it was a prior performance by these two same clowns.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express daddy coach was way on the wrong side of the field. It was funny because you know that Express coach acted like it was the World Series.

But if I had to bet, my money is on the 91 guy, despite the clear height and weight advantage for the Express coach.

91 coach was cheating. He got caught and was called out for it. Period.

So who was acting like it was the World Series? The cheating team was of course. Tough day for 91. Yikes!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost by two, Geese have been Express at least 10 times. One win , definitely not the best team in town!

Geese and Blast have been together. Express hasn't and has improved drastically. Hard work pays off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that was worst thing you ever saw in youth sports be thankful. Lol. That was nothing, I seen worse. The one coach did run to the other side of the field and get in the other guys face, so I'd say he was wrong. He was a poor example for kids. I'm glad my son was between games and didn't see it. They won exciting braveheart ,to bad their coach acted like an irate child and took away some of the happiness the boys should have had.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bad day for Leg a sea all around, Express jumps them andtakes over as the new champs and then their B team loses in their finals to a TOWN TEAM! That's got to hurt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly! One team won the day and congrats to them. These three teams play at a high level for their age and the results will vary every time. These games were one or two goal games and a braveheart. Give the silly comments a break.

Blastards trying to be magnanimous now. Loser.

Page 38 of 62 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard