BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,898
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 54 of 268 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PW/Pequa game was good. PW did well. Pequa was better. Decent game

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boring game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's safe to say, the days of Chaminade and ST A, being a powerhouse in lacrosse are over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why a 1 goal loss to a great team. [lacrosse]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The refs bailed them out Wednesday

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a [lacrosse] how many games have you lost?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think it's safe to say, the days of Chaminade and ST A, being a powerhouse in lacrosse are over.

Two mediocre years in a row doesn't really change much in the grand scheme of things. Should they always be expected to go undefeated playing the schedules they do?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2, and all our kids have the same zip code.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a All Long Island team Cham and St A would have one starter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And I will put on some expensive sunglasses and watch you clean my pool !!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sayville? How do you fools like the coaching change now? We experienced great success under Coach Doller but malcontents forced the BoD to make a change. Are you guys happy now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the last 3 years all the talk from the 2018 group, was move the kids up they are all D1 superstars. So I think they thought they be undefeated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two mediocre years in a row doesn't really change much in the grand scheme of things. Should they always be expected to go undefeated playing the schedules they do?

Look no one is saying that St. A's and Cham are not both very good teams. I think most people now, just see them as just another strong team on LI. Not some National powerhouses. Losing to multiple publics year in and year out is not the sign of a National Contender. Sorry, you have a good team. That's it, a good team. Top 5 on LI for Cham, and Top 10 on LI for St A's. In the words of Bill Parcels: "you are what your record says you are".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I occasionally read this stuff but my man you are a tool !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess so since PW already had their clock's cleaned, 3X in a row!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look no one is saying that St. A's and Cham are not both very good teams. I think most people now, just see them as just another strong team on LI. Not some National powerhouses. Losing to multiple publics year in and year out is not the sign of a National Contender. Sorry, you have a good team. That's it, a good team. Top 5 on LI for Cham, and Top 10 on LI for St A's. In the words of Bill Parcels: "you are what your record says you are".

Come on man, you must be cashing in you $2 bet and always dreaming. These programs are perennial programs. They are here to stay.a public beating them here and there does not change that.

Throw these two into Nassua or Suffolk A and they win each year. Of course you will have some stories program contend or get lighting in a bottle with families that stay in town. But come on, they are still national powers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really keep in mind u both have open boarders, combine the best from Syo, Farmingdale and Pequa. Then see what kind of game it would be. Same with Suffolk .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on man, you must be cashing in you $2 bet and always dreaming. These programs are perennial programs. They are here to stay.a public beating them here and there does not change that.

Throw these two into Nassua or Suffolk A and they win each year. Of course you will have some stories program contend or get lighting in a bottle with families that stay in town. But come on, they are still national powers.

Wow, that's not very good grammar! Less stick, more book

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most years (obviously not this one), the better of the two teams will be (and should be) in the top 2-3 on Long Island and the top ~15 or so in the country.

So should be the best public programs on the Island in that particular year -- it's just that the CHSAA powers are a bit more consistent due to their "reloadable" natures as Catholic schools that draw lots of kids. None of this is particularly controversial.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Best Schools on LI this year are Smithtown East and Ward Melville. East kid will get player of the year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset beat Chaminade on Saturday 8-7. Must be the coaching. Thus team has no where the fire power it had last year and it's beat g some of the teams it list to last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
word on the street is that 5 WHB boys lacrosse players were arrested. they were not suspended for even one game. wow

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Best Schools on LI this year are Smithtown East and Ward Melville. East kid will get player of the year.

I'd certainly take Cold Spring Harbor over both of those schools.

Probably Chaminade and Manhasset as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Port Washington how have the past 3 games gone for you. You are 0-3 during the most important stretch of the season. You were out played, out scored, and out coached in every game. You made excuses for the first loss and even the second loss. What happened during the third loss. Weather was perfect no sun in your eyes and it was on a great artificial surface. See you in the playoffs and your usual exit in the semi finals. Lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the last 3 years all the talk from the 2018 group, was move the kids up they are all D1 superstars. So I think they thought they be undefeated.

I believe this person is talking about Chaminade and it's recent loss to Manhasset. All the talk was how good their 2018 class is and how they should have been moved up early to Varsity last year. Well it seems that their not as good as many have predicted they would be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe this person is talking about Chaminade and it's recent loss to Manhasset. All the talk was how good their 2018 class is and how they should have been moved up early to Varsity last year. Well it seems that their not as good as many have predicted they would be.

First time Chaminade parents have been saying this since the 80s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What in the world is the coach and or AD thinking about at Westhampton??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SE needs to win the LIC for someone on that team to get player of the year. Otherwise that award needs to go to a kid from CSH, especially if CSH 3-peats as NYS Champions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Se kid gets it. Wm best team, most depth but no individual stud. All very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SE needs to win the LIC for someone on that team to get player of the year. Otherwise that award needs to go to a kid from CSH, especially if CSH 3-peats as NYS Champions.

Battle of the Napoleon daddies? Lol!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what are the chances for this Saturday's Reg's Rock match up? Saw GC v Manhasset this past week and Manhasset seemed to have some strong attackmen and one particularly strong midfielder (along with some other decent midfielders). But their defense seems undersized, more interested in waving their sticks than feet/body position, and reluctant to be physical. I think that will be an issue against Chaminade and our bigger attackmen. They seem to have only one defender who can deal with size and strength. The reverse is true with our defense on their attack: we will physically dominate the smaller Indians' attack. Any thoughts/comments?

Hey, what position do you play? When one uses the term "we" and "our" I assume that the poster is a member of the team.

All three Chaminade teams will win at Reg's Rock match ups this Saturday.

NOT!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how good is smithtown east

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Junior goalie has not been good. 5 goals on Saturday stick side. Hopefully he has one more growth spurt in him - too many goals over his head all season long. Unfortunately, Duke coaches were in the stands watching - they couldn't have been happy. I think the junior goalie from Massapequa who left Chaminade outplayed him last week as well. They need a clean slate of coaches there - this isn't 1997...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"The Best Schools on LI this year are Smithtown East and Ward Melville. East kid will get player of the year."

"SE needs to win the LIC for someone on that team to get player of the year. Otherwise that award needs to go to a kid from CSH, especially if CSH 3-peats as NYS Champions."

"Battle of the Napoleon daddies? Lol!"

LOL, CSH has 3 of them though, which one?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
or 1987...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Junior goalie has not been good. 5 goals on Saturday stick side. Hopefully he has one more growth spurt in him - too many goals over his head all season long. Unfortunately, Duke coaches were in the stands watching - they couldn't have been happy. I think the junior goalie from Massapequa who left Chaminade outplayed him last week as well. They need a clean slate of coaches there - this isn't 1997...

Your kid is sitting isn't he?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your kid is sitting isn't he?[/quote]

Actually my kid plays - that's why I'm pissed...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your kid is sitting isn't he?

Actually my kid plays - that's why I'm pissed...
[/quote]

Not really believing you, but whatever, if you say so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your kid plays and you are pissed at the goalie? you are being dishonest. hang in there jasperdaddy

Like Reply Quote
Page 54 of 268 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard