BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 268 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Quid Pro Quo. Pay to Play. Whatever you want to call it. Welcome to Nassau A! You know what town!!! Money talks. And being able to hide the money has its advantages also.

I have no idea what you are typing about, please be less cryptic you are anonymous so have at it

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Miller place played my sons team 3/25 and beat us pretty good. They scored 19 goals. I just went and looked at the newsday stats and wouldn't you know it--they had 19 assists. Come on. I don't have video but I would be willing to bet there were not 19 actual assist.just my two cents. smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quid Pro Quo. Pay to Play. Whatever you want to call it. Welcome to Nassau A! You know what town!!! Money talks. And being able to hide the money has its advantages also.

I have no idea what you are typing about, please be less cryptic you are anonymous so have at it

I think he meant to say "Squid Pro Quo", so he's obviously talking about Massapequa.

He must be a Conspiracy Theorist. Wooooooo.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Squid pro ro

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LV will not win a single faceoff against CSH this year.

You do realize a procedure penalty is statistically a lost faceoff?

I do, but thanks for your little pearl of wisdom. Are you saying that the only faceoff that LV will win is if CSH commits a procedure penalty?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do, but thanks for your little pearl of wisdom. Are you saying that the only faceoff that LV will win is if CSH commits a procedure penalty?

Yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watched SYO get schooled by Pequa online, they should have never brought back the coach. Who doesn't sub players on the first hot day. The SYO players looked gassed. Same old story, coaching is deplorable. What type of defense do they run, never seen such a chaotic organization. There is such thing as a side line, give the players a rest, you can't keep running the same horses over and over, they need a break.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watched SYO get schooled by Pequa online, they should have never brought back the coach. Who doesn't sub players on the first hot day. The SYO players looked gassed. Same old story, coaching is deplorable. What type of defense do they run, never seen such a chaotic organization. There is such thing as a side line, give the players a rest, you can't keep running the same horses over and over, they need a break.

Pequa was just the better team today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, He'll never learn. Does the same thing year after year - it's coaching 101. Hot day, cold day, rainy day... Kids need to catch their breath and get a drink . Same reason he hasn't won states w all the talent that syo has had over the years . Goes w the same 10 only and runs them into the ground. His only plan is run the first line only whether it's working or not. There's a reason that college coaches run at least 2 midfield lines etc- fresh legs would make a big difference

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

Heard they won 3 or 4 - not that that's anywhere near enough to get a team into a game...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go Nassau, things will be sorted out shortly.
Syo vs Dalers today then Pequa Friday. Ports games next week.
Newsday has GC losing a game in conference, I dont see it, Syo isnt in their conference.
Lets see what happens in the Hewlt game tomorrow.
LV and CSH Friday not sure how much this game means, beside bragging rights for a few weeks. Hope it is close and nothing is gained from it. Will make rematch even better.

Sect XI Div 2 has a lot to be excited about. Both Div 1 and Div 2 have about 6 schools that could win it all. Why is Islip only ranked 4th by Sect power rankings? Div 2 should be a fun to watch. Not sure on how Div 2 is split up for playoff though, B/C/D qualifiers? Not really sure who is B/C/D any more.

Although i said there were 6 teams, I think the top 2 in Div 1 are WM and SE, they play on Thursday. Similar to the LV vs CSH game, not sure I want much of anything to come out of this game. I want to see them both in the Suffolk finals. The other 4 have a slight chance if they get a run going into playoffs. What happend to Bayshore? Could they surprise today or was it the weak early schedule that was a farse.

The LV - CSH game will likely be dictated at the X, and as much as it pains me to say, with Ricciardi still there, it makes it tough for LV. LV was able to beat CSH in their regular season matchup last year, but Bonn made adjustments and the LV fogo was beaten up by the time of the Nassau C finals, and LV really never had enough possession to be in that game. When possession is more balanced, these two teams are more equal than you might think.

Newsday has GC losing a game in conference, I dont see it, Syo isnt in their conference.
LV and CSH Friday not sure how much this game means, beside bragging rights for a few weeks. Hope it is close and nothing is gained from it. Will make rematch even better.

Sect XI Div 2 has a lot to be excited about. Both Div 1 and Div 2 have about 6 schools that could win it all. Why is Islip only ranked 4th by Sect power rankings? Div 2 should be a fun to watch. Not sure on how Div 2 is split up for playoff though, B/C/D qualifiers? Not really sure who is B/C/D any more.

Although i said there were 6 teams, I think the top 2 in Div 1 are WM and SE, they play on Thursday. Similar to the LV vs CSH game, not sure I want much of anything to come out of this game. I want to see them both in the Suffolk finals. The other 4 have a slight chance if they get a run going into playoffs. What happend to Bayshore? Could they surprise today or was it the weak early schedule that was a farse.

The LV - CSH game will likely be dictated at the X, and as much as it pains me to say, with Ricciardi still there, it makes it tough for LV. LV was able to beat CSH in their regular season matchup last year, but Bonn made adjustments and the LV fogo was beaten up by the time of the Nassau C finals, and LV really never had enough possession to be in that game. When possession is more balanced, these two teams are more equal than you might think.

Last year CSH lost by a single goal in a regular season, very chippy, sloppy, emotional "bragging rights" game. Hats off to LV. But Please don't make excuses for the absolute 17-8 schooling that CSH put on LV in the playoffs.

As for this year, we have different opinions on the "more equal" thing but the teams will speak for themselves this Friday night.

LV never had the ball in the finals last year - it was all about the X. And LV was up by 2 or 3 in the regular season game until CSH scored a couple late Gs. And I agree that CSH took some very undisciplined penalties, especially late in the game. To me they were bad enough that were I Bonn, those players would have been riding the bench the next game. We shall see Friday night - if the faceoffs are closer to even than not, I expect a close game either way. But fully expect that they will see each other again in the C finals.

CSH completely outclassed LV tonight. Not even close. Won 90+ % of face-offs and controlled game from the start to the 14-6 finish
LV spent the afternoon talking smack at their JV game vs CSH too. That was also a 17-2 lesson in humility.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, He'll never learn. Does the same thing year after year - it's coaching 101. Hot day, cold day, rainy day... Kids need to catch their breath and get a drink . Same reason he hasn't won states w all the talent that syo has had over the years . Goes w the same 10 only and runs them into the ground. His only plan is run the first line only whether it's working or not. There's a reason that college coaches run at least 2 midfield lines etc- fresh legs would make a big difference

Let's not forget that this coach had the best team in Class A on LI in 2015 and the best team in Nassau Class A in 2016. Chill out a bit... Let's see what happens in May.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talking about coaching 101, why did Pequa make Radomski the titular head coach and bring in Powers to really run the team? Is it because Radomski is such a great coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed Syosset should have let JC go!!! His defensive coach is a moron!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's not forget that this coach had the best team in Class A on LI in 2015 and the best team in Nassau Class A in 2016. Chill out a bit... Let's see what happens in May.

You are correct this coach at Syosset did have the best TEAM in 15' and 16' the only misstep in 15' regular season play was subbing out the goalie in the first Pequa game causing a 7-6 loss and even a goalie switch in 14' county finals losing only 6-4 at half only to allow the 2nd half to be disastrous. Syosset has been blessed with numerous big time players in the prior 2 campaigns don't bother comparing these current players to the past 2 years. Syosset 15/16 was blessed much like Pequa in 13/14 with great talent and lacrosse IQ. Yesterdays matchup looked like a JV game compared with those prior teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams go to playoff in suffolk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe JC should have brought in Coach Powers. That was the best coaching move Radomski has done in 3 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct this coach at Syosset did have the best TEAM in 15' and 16' the only misstep in 15' regular season play was subbing out the goalie in the first Pequa game causing a 7-6 loss and even a goalie switch in 14' county finals losing only 6-4 at half only to allow the 2nd half to be disastrous. Syosset has been blessed with numerous big time players in the prior 2 campaigns don't bother comparing these current players to the past 2 years. Syosset 15/16 was blessed much like Pequa in 13/14 with great talent and lacrosse IQ. Yesterdays matchup looked like a JV game compared with those prior teams.

Whatever you say Kaptain Kangaroo.

It's 2017, time to move on from 2014 and 2015.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe JC should have brought in Coach Powers. That was the best coaching move Radomski has done in 3 years.

Isn't Powers a Massapequa guy. Why would he go to Syosset. Could you imagine Powers and JC on the same sideline.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JV game, you are a loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only saw one JV team at the Pequa/Syosset game, they were wearing white and red.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only saw one JV team at the Pequa/Syosset game, they were wearing white and red.

Ok pequa dad then your varsity team only beat JV team by 4 goals . What tool bag!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok pequa dad then your varsity team only beat JV team by 4 goals . What tool bag!!!

Truth be told neither team looked good and JV is right. Pequa has 3 or so soph starting and doing well. Syo has a few. Yes, I agree a JV team. Good call.

How does the Pequa fogo against Smith West fogo. That will be a battle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree.

And 3 goals really... The last goal was a cheap no class goal. Just like what Pequa did vs Farmingdale. That's the Pequa way!

No class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Syosset dad for acknowledging that your son plays on a JV team, masquerading as a varsity team, [lacrosse]!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Syosset dad for acknowledging that your son plays on a JV team, masquerading as a varsity team, [lacrosse]!

Whatever you white trash piece of sh.t!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chill out Mr. Massapequa. Your team won a league game, not the Nassau Class A Championship. As of today Syosset is the 2X Nassau County Class A Champion. Massapequa has won 2 out of 5 games in that time period. Get over yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes all of the kids 50 points have been no class, you are a jealous fing loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes all of the kids 50 points have been no class, you are a jealous fing loser.

Dude, get a grip... Ur slurring your words.

Talking about the cheap empty net goals at the end of the Farmingdale game and Syosset game.

Take a nap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly enjoying the banter between two outstanding HS programs, but think Mr. Syosset should chill until they actually win a state title. I think Mr. Pequa would agree.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, Syosset dads relax and keep your pants on, oh wait you don't do that. Hahahahaha you [lacrosse]holes. Snob souchebags, see you in the playoffs, #2 seed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for knocking the most classless people in Nassau down a notch Pequa! Bunch of racist losers who can't keep their boys in pants. Money certainly doesn't buy class or pants! Too bad Syosset [lacrosse]holes, racist no class trash. Coward daddy's hahahahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well this past week was interesting for Nassau Lax
CSH spanked LV 14-6
Pequa handles Syosset 8-4
Farmingdale easily beats Port 15-9
Manhasset bears GC in a great Woodstock Classic game 10-8

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for knocking the most classless people in Nassau down a notch Pequa! Bunch of racist losers who can't keep their boys in pants. Money certainly doesn't buy class or pants! Too bad Syosset [lacrosse]holes, racist no class trash. Coward daddy's hahahahaha

Sirr,

You need a dictionary and a book on English grammar. Also, get some counseling, It is apparent that you have deep feelings of insecurity over the FACT that Syo put the smackdown on Pequa the last 2 years in the Nassau final.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just want to take a minute to say what a nice event the Louis Acompora Jamboree was yesterday. Very well run, good atmosphere, and most importantly a great cause and tribute. God Bless the Acompora family.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ports tough week started yesterday and as many of us predicted Fdale with a pretty easy win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset--------- Bahahahah! chortle

Pequa -------- Thanks,

Manhassett---------good win

GC-------once again, the box score for a loss is hidden (great pr guy at work)

Ward Melville -------- might be best in Suffolk

West Islip----- Scott will have a dog in the hunt

Cham---- better get ready for Reg's rock

St. Ants-------bus fail? REALLY?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH --- alone at the top of LI lax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sirr,

You need a dictionary and a book on English grammar. Also, get some counseling, It is apparent that you have deep feelings of insecurity over the FACT that Syo put the smackdown on Pequa the last 2 years in the Nassau final.

When in doubt look to the past. JV, a Syosset daddy said it about his own son. Hahahahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just want to take a minute to say what a nice event the Louis Acompora Jamboree was yesterday. Very well run, good atmosphere, and most importantly a great cause and tribute. God Bless the Acompora family.

Couldn't agree more. That event should be an inspiration to us all to focus on what really matters. Be thankful you have a healthy young man that can go out and give his personal best and contribute to a team. Whether he's the #1 player or deep on the roster, be thankful he's out there. On another note: Does anyone know what happen to the youth player that was air lifted from the field? We saw the chopper come in during our HS game. I hope the young man is ok!

Like Reply Quote
Page 49 of 268 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard