BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 62 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, I never realized just how many towns that are under the Sachem Umbrella.. I thought Manhasset, Rocky Point, Riverhead, Syosset etc etc all were their own towns.. I'm glad to see Sachem School District is growing into Nassau and deep Suffolk... Perhaps we should make a town team from the Town of Brookhaven or the Town of Oyster Bay next tournament. Technically they are towns...

Hope the town championship tee shirts run in the wash you cheaters..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have to ask as a parent from RVC I watched 2 excellent teams from West Islip and Massapequa have to face a SYAG team that pulls kids from multiple towns in a True Town Tournament.. How is this fair to the town teams that stay true to the 100% town rule??

They are e very good team I give you that but our kids spoke with their kids and everyone was from a different town.. How is that allowed or fair?

There any many towns in the sachem school district. That's why

So is it a Town Tournament or a school district tournament? By that measure then there could be a lot of different Town Teams pulling from large areas, some folks call them Travel Teams.

Town tournaments are generally defined by PAL teams. SYAG is Sachem PAL. They reason they are good in PAL but not in MS, JV or Varsity is because all of their best kids are on the same PAL team. Once they hit 7th grade they play for different MS teams and the core is dismantled. They are not cheating, but youth is where the glory ends for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cheated it s a true sachem district town team with the exception of one child from conetquot who has be legally released from his pal town team for personal reasons. All the teams played great but unfortunately Syag was the better team and came out on top. Why when teams loose to they look to the winning team to find a reason to trash them ? They are 10 for god's sake grow up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They don't pull from anywhere get your facts straight
They won , with very talented kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheaters! Every kid from that team was a registered SYAG player. I have never meant so many sore losers before, let the kids play lacrosse already.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey rvc.try keeping your community off news 12 for negative news.you know what i mean.at least our kids are class acts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, I never realized just how many towns that are under the Sachem Umbrella.. I thought Manhasset, Rocky Point, Riverhead, Syosset etc etc all were their own towns.. I'm glad to see Sachem School District is growing into Nassau and deep Suffolk... Perhaps we should make a town team from the Town of Brookhaven or the Town of Oyster Bay next tournament. Technically they are towns...

Hope the town championship tee shirts run in the wash you cheaters..

It just set in that you got beat by a lot . don't worry you can enter a battle of the B's tournament next time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every time SYAG wins people complain. As the post
states above Sachem is a large district with many
different kids from towns within the area. Yes, the
talent is in the PAL program and as these kids get
older they will all be separated into two different HS,
sucks for Sachem because these kids are something
special together. It was a well-deserved win, they
fought hard and won. Let the kids enjoy the victory!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2nd to last kid on the list is a 91 kid, his father is a coach. Check the picture of them winning this year Shamrock Shootout.

What about the last kid? Is his mom playing hide the salami with a director? His last name doesn't match up to any coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was not happy to see my sons team lose to Sachem but I have to say the Team is tough! I did some research in regards to different players from other towns/counties and those boys are from the Sachem district! Our boys need to work harder or get better coaching. Sachem is a big district with a big talent pool.congratulations on the win, they deserve it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was not happy to see my sons team lose to Sachem but I have to say the Team is tough! I did some research in regards to different players from other towns/counties and those boys are from the Sachem district! Our boys need to work harder or get better coaching. Sachem is a big district with a big talent pool.congratulations on the win, they deserve it.

And where could you have done this research? It would be pretty creepy if you are searching for background information on another teams kids.

Or more likely, you are a parent of a kid playing on SYAG attempting to down play the shadiness going on with your group in order to win 4th grade tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What town are you from ? You plan on getting better coaching for a town team? Usually most town teams have dad's that volunteer their time to coach the kids. Guess your town is different

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What town are you from ? You plan on getting better coaching for a town team? Usually most town teams have dad's that volunteer their time to coach the kids. Guess your town is different

There are plenty of PAL programs that have more than just dads volunteering - our program has a mix - yes, we have some dads, but we also have coaches that are also part of some club programs (some happen to live in the community), coaches that are part of HS programs, as well as younger college players and/or recent grads that are early in on their coaching carriers. All coaches that do not have boys in the program are paid - I'd estimate that we have 1/3+ paid coaches. The result is that our school program is strong and consistently so. And our HS varsity coach and staff is getting more involved, so expect the trend to continue and probably get better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So once you become a father you can't teach a bunch of 10 yr olds how to play a game you played for over a decade? Nonsense. I've seen many "Dad" coaches that were a million times better than the paid x-college player because they understand young kids, promoted good sportsmanship and most importantly weren't on anyone's payroll. It's lacrosse, at a very basic level, hopefully you have a coach that's a role model first and has adequate knowledge of the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So once you become a father you can't teach a bunch of 10 yr olds how to play a game you played for over a decade? Nonsense. I've seen many "Dad" coaches that were a million times better than the paid x-college player because they understand young kids, promoted good sportsmanship and most importantly weren't on anyone's payroll. It's lacrosse, at a very basic level, hopefully you have a coach that's a role model first and has adequate knowledge of the sport.

it's all part and parcel to the "elitist" lacrosse crowd - in their mind, EVERYTHING below the so called top three or four club programs are worthless, and might as well not exist. The ironic thing is their myopic view of the game would actually kill it for even the top teams, because in the end, you need players at all levels and in numbers to actually cull the best from. The best players weren't born the best - they developed, and, in many cases, through repetition playing against all of the other kids. It is the stupidest POV ever.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

And where could you have done this research? It would be pretty creepy if you are searching for background information on another teams kids.

Or more likely, you are a parent of a kid playing on SYAG attempting to down play the shadiness going on with your group in order to win 4th grade tournaments.

He's been getting DNA tests done on gatorade bottles the kids throw in the garbage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club teams have not produced better players they've just found a way to profit off of the parents' hopes and dreams that somehow college won't cost a small fortune. Full rides don't exist and even partial lax scholarships are pennies compared to what travel lax costs. It's too bad playing for fun and for the love of the sport is in the shadows of the club teams and the tournament, lax for profit world we are now in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by meco24

He's been getting DNA tests done on gatorade bottles the kids throw in the garbage.

Solid plan. If the DNA shows inbreeding then they are from SYAG. If not, they're an out of town guest player playing for SYAG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Solid plan. If the DNA shows inbreeding then they are from SYAG. If not, they're an out of town guest player playing for SYAG.

Is that the same SYAG team that beat blast in Hershey 2 summers ago?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, it is not the same kids but the core kids were
the same, they have been playing together since
they are 4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't that the same summer your wife beat your @ss after you caught her with the mailman?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't that the same summer your wife beat your @ss after you caught her with the mailman?

No, it was the summer I knocked up you fat wife and you pig mother.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are 4.

I would love to see them play Manhasset. The two town teams to beat the worst 91 A team in the history of the organization!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol town team, town team sounds like your talking about one town. There is more towns on that syag team, then any Long Island club team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol town team, town team sounds like your talking about one town. There is more towns on that syag team, then any Long Island club team.

How does Sachem (8 towns) differ from Half Hollow Hills (6 towns), Middle Country (7 towns), Three Village (9 towns), Smithtown (5 towns) or Connetquot (5 towns)?

Big school districts have big PAL town teams.

Some just have better lacrosse players too. SYAG is one of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How does Sachem (8 towns) differ from Half Hollow Hills (6 towns), Middle Country (7 towns), Three Village (9 towns), Smithtown (5 towns) or Connetquot (5 towns)?

. . . and all in Suffolk, which is why a town team like Manhasset is statement!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's great for Manhasset!!! Will these boys list 3rd grade lacrosse championships vs travel clubs on their resumes when they get older?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are 4.

I would love to see them play Manhasset. The two town teams to beat the worst 91 A team in the history of the organization!

They should play the WI tournament team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's great for Manhasset!!! Will these boys list 3rd grade lacrosse championships vs travel clubs on their resumes when they get older?

I think their SD's ~70 years of powerhouse lacrosse accomplishments answer that question - it's not like their accomplishments begin and end when they're in grade school!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think their SD's ~70 years of powerhouse lacrosse accomplishments answer that question - it's not like their accomplishments begin and end when they're in grade school!

Where in the heck do you get your facts from?
3 Village 9 towns? Smithtown aND Connetquot 5 towns? Half Hollow Hills 6 towns? Name them please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are 4.

They should play the WI tournament team

Lmao! Get off the pipe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3 Village 9 towns? Smithtown aND Connetquot 5 towns? Half Hollow Hills 6 towns? Name them please

its called the internet. if you search a school districts towns you can read them for yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three Village Central School District is a school district located in Long Island, New [lacrosse]. It serves Setauket, East Setauket, Stony Brook, Poquott, Head of the Harbor, Old Field, and small portions of Port Jefferson, Saint James and South Setauket/Centereach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3V: includes all or parts of Setauket, East Setauket, Stony Brook, Poquott, Head of the Harbor, Old Field, and portions of Port Jefferson, Saint James and South Setauket/Centereach

Connetquot: includes all or parts of Oakdale, Sayville, Ronkonkoma, Bohemia and Holbrook

Hills: includes all or parts of Dix Hills, Wyandanch, Wheatley Heights, Melville and Commack

Smithtown: includes all or parts of Smithtown, Nesconset, Kings Park, Kings Park and Saint James

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are 4.

Ain't that the truth. And then they're name after an early AM Sunday morning bathroom session at the bar. I heard it was between Blast, Bump, Freeze and Blow for the final name decision. Great call. I guess it makes sense considering the moms look like hookers... $50 hookers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are 4.

Ain't that the truth. And then they're name after an early AM Sunday morning bathroom session at the bar. I heard it was between Blast, Bump, Freeze and Blow for the final name decision. Great call. I guess it makes sense considering the moms look like hookers... $50 hookers.

Sorry your kid was cut. Maybe you should consider therapy. You seem quite angry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are 4.

Sorry your kid was cut. Maybe you should consider therapy. You seem quite angry.

Solid originality on that reply. Busting out the old "sorry your kid got cut" never gets old, I guess.

Anyone have any thoughts on tomorrow? I would tend to think that Lax Black is the favorite, no? What team is parading around as Dark Storm? Is that he starters from Blast and Geese? Did they get upset that the second stringers were having their own party?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are 4.

Solid originality on that reply. Busting out the old "sorry your kid got cut" never gets old, I guess.

Anyone have any thoughts on tomorrow? I would tend to think that Lax Black is the favorite, no? What team is parading around as Dark Storm? Is that he starters from Blast and Geese? Did they get upset that the second stringers were having their own party?

It looks like deez nuts are making another appearance. Good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3V: includes all or parts of Setauket, East Setauket, Stony Brook, Poquott, Head of the Harbor, Old Field, and portions of Port Jefferson, Saint James and South Setauket/Centereach

Connetquot: includes all or parts of Oakdale, Sayville, Ronkonkoma, Bohemia and Holbrook

Hills: includes all or parts of Dix Hills, Wyandanch, Wheatley Heights, Melville and Commack

Smithtown: includes all or parts of Smithtown, Nesconset, Kings Park, Kings Park and Saint James

[/quote]
You are so dumb. Get your facst straight. Dix Hills and Wheatly Heights aren't towns. Hills is actually made up parts of 4 towns, Huntington Station, Melville, Northport, Farmindale, Babylon, Deer Park, Wyandanch and Commack. Notice that all of those towns, except for Melville have their own school district, so Hills only pulls a small amount from each of the other towns. Hills is also a smaller school district and is in Division 2, so if you are going to compare, compare by the size of the district, which Sachem has 2 schools of 1700 each, Connetquot has 1515, Smithtown has 2 schools of 1200 each, Ward Melville has 1 school of 1786 and Hills has 2 schools of 900 and 1400. So Sachem has a way bigger pool to pull from, plus many of the surrounding areas don't have lax programs, so kids from those towns play there too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No geese on nuts..... all on dark storm!!!

Page 30 of 62 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard