BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,725
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 62 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice try loser troll. Email didn't go out. Results aren't out yet. Go ahead and post your email here for all to see. Oh wait, you don't have it to post.

You willing to bet?

I am.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try loser troll. Email didn't go out. Results aren't out yet. Go ahead and post your email here for all to see. Oh wait, you don't have it to post.

You willing to bet?

I am.

That you will never post again? Please say yes!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You willing to bet?

I am.

That you will never post again? Please say yes!

. . . and you would know that on an anonymous board how??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11 middies ? Really for that much money how much playingbtime will they even get ! 27 on a roster is stupid!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team is a joke, seriously 25 field players. There are kids that didn't tryout!How bad would you feel if you paid 185 and your kid was cut and no shows were picked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote...."Yeah.the one that can't ride and has no left hand and never passed the ball.yeah thats him". Also...."The big attack with concrete feet?" HAHAHA He made the Warrior 2025 Team and your sorry *sses are wishing your son did. Hard work pays off. They are only 10yrs old and its work in progress every day. REALLY!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote...."Yeah.the one that can't ride and has no left hand and never passed the ball.yeah thats him". Also...."The big attack with concrete feet?" HAHAHA He made the Warrior 2025 Team and your sorry *sses are wishing your son did. Hard work pays off. They are only 10yrs old and its work in progress every day. REALLY!

Just shut up and say thank you for the gift. Now give them another $685.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They probably figure every kid won't join the team. You don't have to register if you don't like it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's the parents fault.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the parents fault?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the parents fault?

Why call negative attention to any of the boys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hard to tell your kid hard work pays off when there are kids on the roster who weren't at tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real shame of this is some kids did not even attend the tryout and they are on the team , this is why people should not support these club teams because it is all a SCAM ...... the Hills coach should be embarrassed of himself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sorry your guy didn't make the team. It takes a lot of guts for these kids to try out for an elite team. And it isn't easy to tell them they didn't make the cut this time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real shame of this is some kids did not even attend the tryout and they are on the team , this is why people should not support these club teams because it is all a SCAM ...... the Hills coach should be embarrassed of himself

Hills coach is his own best friend.thinks his -hit don't stink.guess what ?he is a rotten person. Bad karma will get him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sorry your guy didn't make the team. It takes a lot of guts for these kids to try out for an elite team. And it isn't easy to tell them they didn't make the cut this time.

Please be careful as you pump up little Paul Rabil because the kids know who is on the team because they belong and who is on it because of who they are. The kids also know who of their grade wasn't there. Give them credit and be honest with them about what this is and what their talent level is, they will appreciate it later on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There must have been a large disparity in talent at the tryouts. Maybe they had to fill the holes from the outside. Doesn't feel good, but probably true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw a girl on the roster is that a mistake?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's start it up daddy. Can't wait for the next reply.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's put this out there ...... 27 kids @ 700 each that's 18,900 just for this age group,
Then let's add up all the boys just for the Long Island tryouts that's
86,950.00!!!!! That's an insane amount of money people for one weekend for a ten year old! Congrats to all the boys who made it and to all the crazy parents paying for this !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's put this out there ...... 27 kids @ 700 each that's 18,900 just for this age group,
86,950.00!!!!! That's an insane amount of money people for one weekend for a ten year old! Congrats to all the boys who made it and to all the crazy parents paying for this !

yes, congrats to all the boys that tried out and made the team.....but you're naive to think there is over $80K coming in from this. at least 1/3rd of the boys who made it (maybe half) aren't paying a dime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't wait for the next reply,really. I can't wait for tommorrow. In the morning I'll make my kids some pancakes, then weather permitting take them to park,throw the ball around,ride bikes. Then 4pm I'm going to mets game with 3 friends,then going out for steaks and drinks to watch NBA playoffs. I can't wait for tommorrow to enjoy my day,you can't wait for botc reply. Do you see the difference of someone who has a life and yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't wait for the next reply,really. I can't wait for tommorrow. In the morning I'll make my kids some pancakes, then weather permitting take them to park,throw the ball around,ride bikes. Then 4pm I'm going to mets game with 3 friends,then going out for steaks and drinks to watch NBA playoffs. I can't wait for tommorrow to enjoy my day,you can't wait for botc reply. Do you see the difference of someone who has a life and yourself.

Mets game? Loser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes, congrats to all the boys that tried out and made the team.....but you're naive to think there is over $80K coming in from this. at least 1/3rd of the boys who made it (maybe half) aren't paying a dime.

You're so dumb. Everyone is paying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
very good competition @ the Spring Lax Jam today. All of the teams in the 2025 bracket were competitive and the boys all played really hard. The SYAG was the best of the bunch and deserved to win the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Everyone is paying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hills coach is his own best friend.thinks his -hit don't stink.guess what ?he is a rotten person. Bad karma will get him

what did hills coach do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what did hills coach do?

Friends and family plan. Last 2 kids on the roster didn't try out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Hills coach coaching or in charge of the selections? I thought 91 and express were running the show... I don't know the last two kids but are they not on 91 or express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to ask as a parent from RVC I watched 2 excellent teams from West Islip and Massapequa have to face a SYAG team that pulls kids from multiple towns in a True Town Tournament.. How is this fair to the town teams that stay true to the 100% town rule??

They are e very good team I give you that but our kids spoke with their kids and everyone was from a different town.. How is that allowed or fair?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to ask as a parent from RVC I watched 2 excellent teams from West Islip and Massapequa have to face a SYAG team that pulls kids from multiple towns in a True Town Tournament.. How is this fair to the town teams that stay true to the 100% town rule??

They are e very good team I give you that but our kids spoke with their kids and everyone was from a different town.. How is that allowed or fair?

SYAG (Sachem) covers a few towns, not just one. That could be why. Yes it definitely is an advantage to them but pretty sure it's within the rules. If they're from towns outside of sachem then yeah that's an issue obviously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm from Massapequa and while our boys got beat by that SYAG team I have no problem with them playing in a town tournament. The boys only get better by facing good competition

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There any many towns in the sachem school district. That's why

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2nd to last kid on the list is a 91 kid, his father is a coach. Check the picture of them winning this year Shamrock Shootout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So is it a Town Tournament or a school district tournament? By that measure then there could be a lot of different Town Teams pulling from large areas, some folks call them Travel Teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good excuse. Syag pulls from towns all over the Island. Syag=trash

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
That could get very complicated since I assume most lax programs are organized around school districts. Some towns have addresses that go other school districts.

Page 29 of 62 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard