BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,881
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 54 of 91 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For what I hear JK and crew not happy with taz kids that tried out.... rumor or truth???

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How was the tryout? How many kids? Who is coaching etc

was cold, well run and about 35 -40 kids. Coaches are Mike Chanenchuk, Tom Rooney, Brad McLam, Mike Brennen. lots of Express, Taz and WP. Only saw 1 outlaw there on D. 1 from 24 and a few others.

if that's the Outlaws coach, walk don't run... If his son is on the team then you know why he is coaching....

If his kid is on the team that's complete BS. Too much talent there to let him walk on. Not right

From how is sounded, coaches and directors choose team together. I don't think anyone will make this team that does not deserve it.

What position does McLam son play?
They said he would help coach. Channy & Rooney is for the 2025 team. Schwalje, McLam & Brennan were 2024.
This isn't the type of team that a coaches son should take a spot from a kid better than him. That just isn't fair, but come on... It will absolutely happen. He's not going to coach with his son not on the team. Maybe they will make it 23 kids instead of 22.

I'm not even sure his son was there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happend to JA coaching the 2024? Was the little guy even at the tryout?

Didn't see him. But some of his WP players are no joke. Impressive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, JA was not at tryouts. Nor were his kids at the 2023 or 2024 tryouts. Maybe you caught the "some kids sent in film and we are evaluating them" speech at the end? Yeah, that was for them and the others on vacation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would JK care?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of Taz and WP there. Should be a no joke team even with write-ins for coaches kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, JA was not at tryouts. Nor were his kids at the 2023 or 2024 tryouts. Maybe you caught the "some kids sent in film and we are evaluating them" speech at the end? Yeah, that was for them and the others on vacation.

Then who were the kids in the wolf pack helmets?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He doesn't. He wished my son good luck at tryouts. Just someone stirring the pot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His own kids were not there. He was on vacation, I guess. His WP team was.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were plenty of Wolfpack kids there

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't hear them say anything about people sending in clips on their child at the 2024z

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Truth of the matter is that none of the Taz or Wolfpack coaches are coaching the 2024's for the Warrior team. To me that's a good thing. Makes it more objective. Only coach with a kid that tried out is the Northport guy, if he is even "helping out"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't hear them say anything about people sending in clips on their child at the 2024z

Mark my words, there will be kids on this team that did not go to tryouts. Without question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Truth of the matter is that none of the Taz or Wolfpack coaches are coaching the 2024's for the Warrior team. To me that's a good thing. Makes it more objective. Only coach with a kid that tried out is the Northport guy, if he is even "helping out"

Really? What Taz coach is coaching?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought I might have heard that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? What Taz coach is coaching?

I think you need to re-read my post. None are coaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the warrior try out on Saturday. Here is the bottom line. They was no kid there that couldn't not make the team. Every player performed great. You could make up the team with anyone of those kids and would do great. As for the politics. Who cares, you can't change it, so don't worry about it. If your son was there. He should be proud of himself cause everyone held their own. As a parent you should also be proud of their effort and commitment to the game for even wanting to try out. As for all the people here that worried about us paying $185.00. Thank you for your concern, but don't worry as we will make that money back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the warrior try out on Saturday. Here is the bottom line. They was no kid there that couldn't not make the team. Every player performed great. You could make up the team with anyone of those kids and would do great. As for the politics. Who cares, you can't change it, so don't worry about it. If your son was there. He should be proud of himself cause everyone held their own. As a parent you should also be proud of their effort and commitment to the game for even wanting to try out. As for all the people here that worried about us paying $185.00. Thank you for your concern, but don't worry as we will make that money back.

I agree with your post. the kids that were there were all good players and worked hard. They should be proud of themselves and politics is politics. It's everywhere. Kids have to learn that too unfortunately.
As for making up the $185, I don't know about that? But it was a well run tryout and my son was happy he did it. It's about the kids being happy and my son was happy and had fun playing with some excellent talent who love the game as much as he does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warrior will be the big Winner-
40 Kids @ $185=$7400

22 Kids @ $695 =$15290

$22690

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His own kids were not there. He was on vacation, I guess. His WP team was trying out.

I thought I might have heard that

Yep, I heard that. It's a shame that they would even try to pull something so sleazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warrior will be the big Winner-
40 Kids @ $185=$7400

22 Kids @ $695 =$15290

$22690

The 695 gets the kids some cool gear that will heavily promote the Warrior line of gear. You gotta subtract that from your cash analysis to be fair. You can assume wholesale cost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
team LI 2024 team is all they have. most kids from that program bolted to empire. they hold this team together with t shirts in hopes to attract people back. they could compete, but refuse too. rather play town teams.

Excellent command of the English language, I don't think you could of butchered it any more.
Yes, my kids stinks, but I have a basic understanding of the English language which will get my further in life. Just saying....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
team LI 2024 team is all they have. most kids from that program bolted to empire. they hold this team together with t shirts in hopes to attract people back. they could compete, but refuse too. rather play town teams.

Excellent command of the English language, I don't think you could of butchered it any more.
Yes, my kids stinks, but I have a basic understanding of the English language which will get me further in life. Just saying....

Edit for typo. At least I can recognize one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, my kids stinks, but I have a basic understanding of the English language which will get my further in life. Just saying....

If your going to criticize people's English, maybe you should proof read as well. You may not get as far as you think. Just saying....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JK was very pissed so many Taz tried out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your going to criticize people's English, maybe you should proof read as well. You may not get as far as you think. Just saying....

Touche.
FWIW, the typo was caught after submitting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how many teams are going to be in the spring jam in 2 weeks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would he care?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would he care?

He doesn't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would he care?

He doesn't

He def was. If he cant control, drives him nuts. Believe me I have seen first hand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would he care?

He doesn't

He def was. If he cant control, drives him nuts. Believe me I have seen first hand.

Spoken like a true bottom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looking at the warrior website. I highly doubt they get full teams from texas, south, florida and west. Will be combined for sure. Long island (could have a nassau and suffolk team) and mid atlantic (should have 2 teams MD/PA and DC/VA) will dominate. Hard to see more than four teams in this tourney unless they combine ages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looking at the warrior website. I highly doubt they get full teams from texas, south, florida and west. Will be combined for sure. Long island (could have a nassau and suffolk team) and mid atlantic (should have 2 teams MD/PA and DC/VA) will dominate. Hard to see more than four teams in this tourney unless they combine ages.

so only 4 out of 14 regions will have a team? do you even know what the 14 regions are?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so only 4 out of 14 regions will have a team? do you even know what the 14 regions are?

they only have tryouts listed for 7 regions above plus tristate. guessing they add a few more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they only have tryouts listed for 7 regions above plus tristate. guessing they add a few more.

West, northwest, Rockies, Midwest, mid Atlantic, south, Texas, Florida, Long Island, Tristate, New England, upstate, Philadelphia, new jersey

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would he care?

He doesn't

Find that hard to believe. I feel like he would want his kids out there to promote his club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Texas and Cali are combining to form a "Southwest" region at the lower levels. Expect to see the same elsewhere. Might get South and Florida though. Travel isn't as much of a PIA from there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's a thought for all those parents that cry poverty when their son's club tuition is due; you may want to think about the optics before signing your son up for a possible $1500 (when all is said and done) unnecessary event. You could see how that might look? One thing is certain, I wouldn't try that approach next September unless your son is the next Pannell. Even then you may be pushing it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's a thought for all those parents that cry poverty when their son's club tuition is due; you may want to think about the optics before signing your son up for a possible $1500 (when all is said and done) unnecessary event. You could see how that might look? One thing is certain, I wouldn't try that approach next September unless your son is the next Pannell. Even then you may be pushing it.

Pointless post. Go away

Page 54 of 91 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard