BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,892
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 91 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well I heard the 7-2 win madlax had over BLC was quality.

Heard that Madlax picked up some big defenders and could have easily beaten Bethesda by more. FO middie wasn't even there for most of the first half and they were still beating Bethesda.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son has a few friends on both the 24 teams and both parents and kids are happy. All equipment delivered, practices every week and extra training sessions for agility/speed. If your issue is with one person, don't let the half-dead nut spoil the bunch. It's a solid program that my family and i are considering. The Latin American coach seems very friendly as well.

The Latin American Coach is named Vinny and he is awesome. My sons has never been happier playing for a coach.

I saw the 24 team play Express A over the fall. Express beat them soundly, but that's what I expected. 24 seamed like a good team. and should have a good summer.What is all the hoopla about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son has a few friends on both the 24 teams and both parents and kids are happy. All equipment delivered, practices every week and extra training sessions for agility/speed. If your issue is with one person, don't let the half-dead nut spoil the bunch. It's a solid program that my family and i are considering. The Latin American coach seems very friendly as well.

The Latin American Coach is named Vinny and he is awesome. My sons has never been happier playing for a coach.

I saw the 24 team play Express A over the fall. Express beat them soundly, but that's what I expected. 24 seamed like a good team. and should have a good summer.What is all the hoopla about?

Your guess is as good as mine. People just like to pick a team to bash and the rest pile on. Makes no sense as things can change as these boys grow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks like a lot of teams bailed on Shamrock since date changed. combined 2023 and 2024 into one division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
has anyone that signed up for warrior america received any info as far as times?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
has anyone that signed up for warrior america received any info as far as times?

I signed up and didn't get any emails or information about times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better question, has anyone signed up? $185 ouch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the donation. What a JOKE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda lost some players from last year. However, Madlax is really good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys have no prob spending 185 on booze on a night out. My son wants to tryout, call what you want but just quality time with my boy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems that all the bashing of the Warrior All American tryouts comes from dads who have sons who can't make the team. All of a sudden after being around the travel circuit and all the $ spent on that, the $ for All American comes into question. How can anyone say anything bad about this? It hasn't even happened yet. It could be an unbelievable experience for these boys and turn out to be well worth it. The bottom line is any basher of this has the fear of bringing their son down and not making the team. If your son doesn't belong trying out (and deep down you know the truth) then don't show up. But to rip it apart just shows weakness on your part. 22 boys will make this team and they should feel good about representing their region. But the jealous dads on here will rip it apart and then we will read "these weren't the best boys or it was an inside job or these guys are involved so I'm not going to tryout". Get over yourselves, either your son can play at this level or he can't. Period. Step up or shut up crybabies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sadly, I believe the Warrior thing will be a joke. Some of the best 2024's won't even be there for tryouts. In reality, it should be 8-9 WP, 8-9 Taz and 3-5 Express/Iglio/Outlaw kids. I expect the numbers will look nothing like that after tryouts. How can you let 2 travel head coaches coach the team? As an Outlaw parent, I'm not letting my son tryout as I believe he has no chance to even make the team or even get noticed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well spoken

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sadly, I believe the Warrior thing will be a joke. Some of the best 2024's won't even be there for tryouts. In reality, it should be 8-9 WP, 8-9 Taz and 3-5 Express/Iglio/Outlaw kids. I expect the numbers will look nothing like that after tryouts. How can you let 2 travel head coaches coach the team? As an Outlaw parent, I'm not letting my son tryout as I believe he has no chance to even make the team or even get noticed.

Well looking at the posts on here, they won't even have enough kids to field a competitive team. I have seen a lot of reasons parents aren't taking there kids. Money, lax politics, don't want to go to mass in July. I only did one thing. I asked my son if he wanted to try out. He said yes, so we are going. If he makes it, great. If not, he gave it a shot. As long as he gives it his best, can't be disappointed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Either your son is not good enough to make it or you are denying him the opportunity to make it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well looking at the posts on here, they won't even have enough kids to field a competitive team. I have seen a lot of reasons parents aren't taking there kids. Money, lax politics, don't want to go to mass in July. I only did one thing. I asked my son if he wanted to try out. He said yes, so we are going. If he makes it, great. If not, he gave it a shot. As long as he gives it his best, can't be disappointed.

Good for him for wanting to go. Hopefully the final selections are on the level and he is given a fair chance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's one kid on the Outlaws that has a solid chance to make the team. If you are not that kids dad your right,your son probably doesn't have a shot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No lets get some PAL coaches to coach the team. How dumb are you? Tell it like it is, your kid shouldn't be trying out. Don't start throwing your opinions around as if you know. The other poster was right, deep down he shouldn't try out so you bash it. Typical Jealousy

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

How are the Irish-American and Italian-American coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is coaching the warrior team. ? And why aren't the best kids trying out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're not trying out because they already know they have a spot on the team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Wolfpack coach picking this team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As this is a 91 event you can be pretty sure the team will consist of a ton of 91 players...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As this is a 91 event you can be pretty sure the team will consist of a ton of 91 players...

Why would they not grab the $4000.00 from the 22 kids guaranteed to make the team if its such a money grab

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't John O'Conner the coach of that team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I Heard each team will have 3 Coaches. Heard but not Confirmed a Express, outlaw and 91 Coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Makes sense. They are a top team with some of the top players in the grade. Why wouldn't those boys have a great shot at being on the team? Call it like it is, the WP and Taz should take up most of the roster. There is one Outlaw kid that should be on it and 1 or 2 Express kids should be on it. Nobody else stands out at this age level on any other teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo kids are not allowed to try out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Makes sense. They are a top team with some of the top players in the grade. Why wouldn't those boys have a great shot at being on the team? Call it like it is, the WP and Taz should take up most of the roster. There is one Outlaw kid that should be on it and 1 or 2 Express kids should be on it. Nobody else stands out at this age level on any other teams

I wonder How many of the kids you are claiming will make the team are holdbacks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo kids are not allowed to try out.

Not allowed by Who

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Different organization. Couldn't see that happening. The Kids would be lucky if he did. Stand up guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Different organization. Couldn't see that happening. The Kids would be lucky if he did. Stand up guy.

He was my sons first coach. Great guy. I get the organizations confused.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're a moron. No one gets on the team without trying out and spending $185. Their will probably be 6-8 kids each from WP and Taz and 6-8 others. Not because it's fixed, but because that's where the strongest kids play. Most of the WP and Taz kids WONT. Make the team though if that makes you happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wonder How many of the kids you are claiming will make the team are holdbacks?

Are you a professional scout? How much time do you devote to watching every 11 y/o on Long Island to know that the best 22 kids are on 4 teams? No one from team Long Island, true blue, etc? Not all 22 kids on WP and Taz are superstars. Maybe combined of 9-11 total. There are a lot of talented kids out there playing lacrosse that are not on those teams for various reasons. They want to play with friends, can't get to farmindale or Islip on a regular basis, they did not tryout for those teams cause they knew they weren't taking new players or did not have an in to get looked at. their parents are not insane about 11 y/o lacrosse. Etc. there were about 90 -100 kids at legacy tryouts last year. You think they all got a good look? And there were probavly 30 kids at 91 tryouts. maybe kids grew or practiced their [lacrosse] off over the winter and got better. How about we wait and see what happens before we say whose making the team and who isn't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unclear on how Warrior can be unbiased....Do you think coaches son makes the team?
Love to see how this pans out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I Heard each team will have 3 Coaches. Heard but not Confirmed a Express, outlaw and 91 Coach

I sure hope the Outlaws coach isnt picked. That guy is terrible. He can't keep an assistant coach because they all know he is a lunatic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I sure hope the Outlaws coach isnt picked. That guy is terrible. He can't keep an assistant coach because they all know he is a lunatic.

Whose that? The owner or his son?

Page 50 of 91 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard