BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,877
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 91 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
just saying that you don't hear from the teams like that any more, thankfully. 24 will end up quietly going away like so many others.

I don't think they are going anywhere. Maybe they are not the elite A program you all long to be part of but they seem like they are here to stay.

just saying that you don't hear from the teams like that any more, thankfully. 24 will end up quietly going away like so many others.

I don't think they are going anywhere. Maybe they are not the elite A program you all long to be part of but they seem like they are here to stay.

They attract the bottom of the barrel as far as talent. They play in mostly lower end tournaments. You get whst you pay for. None of their teams will ever be top tier. Would rather play for the Yankees or the LI Ducks?

You are a complete a$$ hat, did you really call a bunch of 5th graders bottom of the barrel? Karma is a [lacrosse] loser.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts are free, of course they got 90, wink, wink.

Were not free, $65 fee

They were free for good players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 24 is like everyone else now. They might be slightly cheaper, but there making money too. So there open to criticism, especially when the "salesman"is on the sidelines talking up how great they are. Welcome to travel lacrosse Team 24. Looks like one and done from what I am reading.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom line. My kid is happy with team 24 and that is all I care about. Keep grooming baby Rabil. One day he can take over the family shine box business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They attract the bottom of the barrel as far as talent. They play in mostly lower end tournaments. You get whst you pay for. None of their teams will ever be top tier. Would rather play for the Yankees or the LI Ducks?

You are a complete a$$ hat, did you really call a bunch of 5th graders bottom of the barrel? Karma is a [lacrosse] loser.

I'm not saying they are bad kids, just saying 24 does not attract top tier talent like the other clubs. Its a bottom end club.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom line. My kid is happy with team 24 and that is all I care about. Keep grooming baby Rabil. One day he can take over the family shine box business.

All that matters. Don't get sucked in by the trolls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not saying they are bad kids, just saying 24 does not attract top tier talent like the other clubs. Its a bottom end club.

Your exact words "They attract the bottom of the barrel as far as talent" So yes you did take a shot at kids. You seem to have a lot to say about this club. If they are soooooo bottom end why do you have all of these "alternative" facts? Mind your business and worry about whichever over priced club your kid play for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 24 is like everyone else now. They might be slightly cheaper, but there making money too. So there open to criticism, especially when the "salesman"is on the sidelines talking up how great they are. Welcome to travel lacrosse Team 24. Looks like one and done from what I am reading.

Are you referring that guy NIck as the salesman?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can I find what tournaments they play in? I need to see this 24 team play.

For entertainment purposes only.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All that matters. Don't get sucked in by the trolls.

This site is full of them

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ton of clubs that fall below 24.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does it matter how much team course just because it's more money doesn't mean it's better that salesman guy Nick I actually know him great guy if you don't like him too bad I don't think he looking for new friends you want to got cut from the team will play for another team I just don't like 24 all good I guess everyone's computer tough guy my son plays on another travel team and next year we will be playing for 24 because we like what they Doing and That my opinion. I eve again people are so worried about other teams. But there's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He means well but yes a little over the top with the selling. Not sure if he has $$$ interest in the team or if he is just an overzealous father, I know a lot of guys like him and have seen teams break up because people buy into it instead of doing their own DD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure I will send you a schedule numb nut. What age wold you be entertained by most??? I bet it is more entertaining watching your wife try to find your pecker...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He means well but yes a little over the top with the selling. Not sure if he has $$$ interest in the team or if he is just an overzealous father, I know a lot of guys like him and have seen teams break up because people buy into it instead of doing their own DD.

He is a solid guy and honestly cares about the program and the kids. Not $$ interest at all. Everyone has got this program completely wrong. They have delivered on every promise thus far and then some. Damn Express still hasn't issued Bags, gloves, helmets but keeps ripping payments from the complaining parents. There is no need to bash 24. If you don't like them then move on. I haven't heard 1 parent from this team complain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does it matter how much team course just because it's more money doesn't mean it's better that salesman guy Nick I actually know him great guy if you don't like him too bad I don't think he looking for new friends you want to got cut from the team will play for another team I just don't like 24 all good I guess everyone's computer tough guy my son plays on another travel team and next year we will be playing for 24 because we like what they Doing and That my opinion. I eve again people are so worried about other teams. But there's

Huh?
Can you try that again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure I will send you a schedule numb nut. What age wold you be entertained by most??? I bet it is more entertaining watching your wife try to find your pecker...

but not as entertaining as when your wife finds my pecker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you like outside? Have you seen the cat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son has a few friends on both the 24 teams and both parents and kids are happy. All equipment delivered, practices every week and extra training sessions for agility/speed. If your issue is with one person, don't let the half-dead nut spoil the bunch. It's a solid program that my family and i are considering. The Latin American coach seems very friendly as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

but not as entertaining as when your wife finds my pecker.

She is still looking for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you like outside? Have you seen the cat?

You are either an idiot or are making a poor attempt at a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your exact words "They attract the bottom of the barrel as far as talent" So yes you did take a shot at kids. You seem to have a lot to say about this club. If they are soooooo bottom end why do you have all of these "alternative" facts? Mind your business and worry about whichever over priced club your kid play for.

The truth hurts I guess. The kids are not as talented or athletic as some of the top tier clubs. Again. The kids are great kids I'm sure, just on the lower end of pool as far as lax. Doesn't make them bad or anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes...the idiot is the one talking about cats and if you like it outside. Compared to the nuts talking about 11 year old lax. Yikes...thank god i like my kid and his friends...this page always reassures me that i am not the crap father i think i am. Thank you all for the cheap therapy. My wife and I appreciate it. saves us $100s!! Like that insurance company. Bup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

The truth hurts I guess. The kids are not as talented or athletic as some of the top tier clubs. Again. The kids are great kids I'm sure, just on the lower end of pool as far as lax. Doesn't make them bad or anything.
[/quote]

Another one of the "top tier or you should just give up lax" crew . . . he tries to come across as not being in that crew by offering up the "the kids are great", but in reality he has contempt for any kid that doesn't play for the 'top teams' or in the 'top tournaments'.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They attract the bottom of the barrel as far as talent. They play in mostly lower end tournaments. You get whst you pay for. None of their teams will ever be top tier. Would rather play for the Yankees or the LI Ducks?[/quote]

You are a complete a$$ hat, did you really call a bunch of 5th graders bottom of the barrel? Karma is a [lacrosse] loser. [/quote]

[/quote]

Your exact words "They attract the bottom of the barrel as far as talent" So yes you did take a shot at kids. You seem to have a lot to say about this club. If they are soooooo bottom end why do you have all of these "alternative" facts? Mind your business and worry about whichever over priced club your kid play for.[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son has a few friends on both the 24 teams and both parents and kids are happy. All equipment delivered, practices every week and extra training sessions for agility/speed. If your issue is with one person, don't let the half-dead nut spoil the bunch. It's a solid program that my family and i are considering. The Latin American coach seems very friendly as well.

The Latin American Coach is named Vinny and he is awesome. My sons has never been happier playing for a coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Latin American coach is a guy named Alex and he awesome. Coached my son in PAL. Can't say enough good things about him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Vinny coaches the 2025 team but still awesome. Alex is the 2024 coach and also awesome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Latin American coach is a guy named Alex and he awesome. Coached my son in PAL. Can't say enough good things about him.

So, is his name Alex of Vinny . . .???!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's Alex - that's it...very good explaining things to the parents. Especially the moms.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, is his name Alex of Vinny . . .???!

Alex is the 2024 coach

Vinny is the 2025 coach

both great guys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's Alex - that's it...very good explaining things to the parents. Especially the moms.

Great dude. Coached my son in PAL and they put my kid goalie and the guy would stand behind the net and coach him and encourage him. He is what a coach should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Madlax beat Brotherly Love 2 weeks ago and BLC this past weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK.... is this the Maryland or Philadelphia forum?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 has some talent, but hardly practices compared to other programs. Once a week is not going to cut it boys... (50 practices LOL). They sold people on how they could compete with these teams. Nice guys, but not what was on there tryout flyer or what was discussed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brotherly Love hardly a quality win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 has some talent, but hardly practices compared to other programs. Once a week is not going to cut it boys... (50 practices LOL). They sold people on how they could compete with these teams. Nice guys, but not what was on there tryout flyer or what was discussed.

Definitely light on the practices. That needs to change in order to compete

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
apparently its a 24 bashing and WP/TAZ forum

OK.... is this the Maryland or Philadelphia forum?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is still in shamrock shootout this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I heard the 7-2 win madlax had over BLC was quality.

Page 49 of 91 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard