BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,851
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 47 of 91 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
If your with team 24. Yes. I heard there a mess.

Way to butcher the English language.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Small world. 24= not as advertised
Won't be able to hide it when your team is on the field.

Well my son plays on 2025 team and that is exactly as advertised. I have a few friends on the 2024 and they are very happy. Nobody is hiding from anybody. You sound like a [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well my son plays on 2025 team and that is exactly as advertised. I have a few friends on the 2024 and they are very happy. Nobody is hiding from anybody. You sound like a [lacrosse]

they won't be happy when the games count and someone is keeping the score! lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny because they went 7-0 in fall tournaments you idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i guess you must go around to every indoor facility and scout these teams. i know at least 4 teams on that list practiced all winter. I'm sure tax and wp will be great again. but maybe express,igloo and outlaws get a bit closer. team LI also has a really good team, but don't show up at a lot of the bigger tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not normal at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Playing in the fall against nobody. Come on, cut it out stats Mommy. Now I want to see their upcoming schedule so when they play any halfway decent team, we know what will happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Playing in the fall against nobody. Come on, cut it out stats Mommy. Now I want to see their upcoming schedule so when they play any halfway decent team, we know what will happen.

Not sure where all the hate came from against team 24. Too many drinks again??? Missed another mortgage payment? Wife banging sons coach for playing time? It's ok, If you need a hug I am here for you little buddy. Now go get your shine box.. My shoes are dirty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7-0 in the fall? Does the Blatant Fall Jam count? Just asking because they lost to Igloo, Taz and Outlaws at that tournament. Let's focus on the spring and summer and not dwell on the past because we all know how that gets altered. I'm sure at the end of the summer every club parent will boast about how great their kid's team was. Long Island the only place where every club team goes undefeated.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7-0 in the fall? Does the Blatant Fall Jam count? Just asking because they lost to Igloo, Taz and Outlaws at that tournament. Let's focus on the spring and summer and not dwell on the past because we all know how that gets altered. I'm sure at the end of the summer every club parent will boast about how great their kid's team was. Long Island the only place where every club team goes undefeated.

You must be a FN idiot. the 2025 team did not lose a game at that tourney you fool. If you don't believe me go to the team 24 website and look at the picture of them holding the championship banner. We beat the Outlaws 9-2. We didn't play Igloo or Taz at that tourney. Stop you bashing fool. Real tough behind a keyboard. Tell you wife to stop leaving her undies at my place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a FN idiot. the 2025 team did not lose a game at that tourney you fool. If you don't believe me go to the team 24 website and look at the picture of them holding the championship banner. We beat the Outlaws 9-2. We didn't play Igloo or Taz at that tourney. Stop you bashing fool. Real tough behind a keyboard. Tell you wife to stop leaving her undies at my place.

Nice post from team 24.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh my mistake I thought this was the 2024 thread, I must be a "FN idiot". Oh wait I just checked, this is the 2024 thread. Funny that you have to resort to name calling and making comments about others especially when you are posting on the wrong thread. I think you should check again, those are probably your own panties under the bed. Now go back to 2025.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh my mistake I thought this was the 2024 thread, I must be a "FN idiot". Oh wait I just checked, this is the 2024 thread. Funny that you have to resort to name calling and making comments about others especially when you are posting on the wrong thread. I think you should check again, those are probably your own panties under the bed. Now go back to 2025.

Dumb [lacrosse], check the previous response when I clearly stated that. I don't care what thread this is. You are calling out an organization for no reason. I will defend that organization against a little [lacrosse] like you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aren't you the same guy that just started crapping all over them for no reason. Just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aren't you the same guy that just started crapping all over them for no reason. Just saying.

Keeping it classy Team 24.
I don't know or care about the club but if ever my son is asked to play or wants to play for them I will make sure he doesn't after hearing these classy posts from you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So nothing has been said about the 24/2024 team. Just the 2025 team. Guess it's true...

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
:popcorn:

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know or care about the club but if ever my son is asked to play or wants to play for them I will make sure he doesn't after hearing these classy posts from you.

This site is so classy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I understand the 24/2024 team is solid but I would call it an A team. More like a strong B club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This a just a comment to attempt to hate on the club. Leave them be. There are crazy parents on every team and all of you show it so don't go there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When the team 24 "salesman" goes around talking about how great his team is, you better back it up come tournament season...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice post from team 24.

This should be on the 2025 thread, but let me put some facts behind this Elite 24 posting.... They played in a B bracket of 6 teams, 2 of which were 2026 teams and 1 was a town team. Your 2025 team did in fact beat Outlaws (who looked terrible) by a score of 6-2. You squeaked by Mamas Boyz by one goal to take home the 2025 B trophy. Let me further remind you... Your win against Express was against a 2026 team. Igloo 2026 was also in that division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When the team 24 "salesman" goes around talking about how great his team is, you better back it up come tournament season...

Why would you attack them though? No reason to stir it up like you did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice post from team 24.

This should be on the 2025 thread, but let me put some facts behind this Elite 24 posting.... They played in a B bracket of 6 teams, 2 of which were 2026 teams and 1 was a town team. Your 2025 team did in fact beat Outlaws (who looked terrible) by a score of 6-2. You squeaked by Mamas Boyz by one goal to take home the 2025 B trophy. Let me further remind you... Your win against Express was against a 2026 team. Igloo 2026 was also in that division.

Let it go guy. You people bash a team, They defend themselves, and you all continue to bash.. Doesn't make a sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 guy, first, you are on the 2024 thread and that team 24/24 is terrible. Second. The 25/25 team is also terrible, but don't go posting there, you are embarrassing yourself. They can't even catch and throw, but it isn't the kids fault it's yours, for telling them they are great because they beat up on babies. And don't get me started on your stats mommy wife. The view of the back of her head is all I can handle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And who really cares about Team 24
ESPECIALLY the 2025 team playing THIRD graders? Is this a joke? Get off this link.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of you learn.. You are all fools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 parents don't care about 2025 teams. Just like 2023 parents don't care about 2024 team, and so on. This is just silly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 not delivering on promises. simple as that. Will come back to bite them at next year tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 not delivering on promises. simple as that. Will come back to bite them at next year tryouts.

What promises have they not delivered on? I think they have 2 teams at that age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two teams? Really? Isn't there a saying that "two wrongs do not make a right"?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am almost positive there is 2 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes OK ntbr 2x teams but the coaching has been lacking to say the least. They will be lucky to field a single team next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes OK ntbr 2x teams but the coaching has been lacking to say the least. They will be lucky to field a single team next year

Don't you think their price drives people to them? They are not an A team but more like a B team. People that want to enter travel lacrosse may be more inclined to check them out due to price.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't you think their price drives people to them? They are not an A team but more like a B team. People that want to enter travel lacrosse may be more inclined to check them out due to price.

More like a B team? Is there lower?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I get that you don't care for this team but they can't be that bad. I know a kid on 1 of the 2024 teams who is actually a really good player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I get that you don't care for this team but they can't be that bad. I know a kid on 1 of the 2024 teams who is actually a really good player.

So what promises were not met?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24@2024 is in the middle of the pack with all other squads .they may not win but they do compete. Not sure there is anything to complain about -

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24@2024 is in the middle of the pack with all other squads .they may not win but they do compete. Not sure there is anything to complain about -

I agree 100% but haters gonna hate on here...

Page 47 of 91 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard