BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 32 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 31 32
Re: Boys 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually it is 64-4 since January 1, 2016. Three of the 4 losses were at the WSYL in Denver in July 2016. Great game with Team 91 Blaze (6-5 was the score I believe), Eclipse (lost by 1 goal) and Legacy (big margin of victory for Legacy - great team who blew everybody out). Fourth loss was to Madlax 2021 this weekend in overtime. All 4 were great teams, who were better than TC on that given day. That's sports, right? Bottom line is that all of our kids are fortunate to be able to compete at such a high level, and it is totally positive. We hope to continue to compete with the elite teams in LI, Maryland and the other historical hotbeds of Lax. Best of luck to all of the great programs out there!

Based on the most recent exposing posts, I think you're just a couple of double holdbacks away from being the best team out there! Best of luck, and enjoy the tee-shirts. If you can get one or two kids who were originally 2019 to play down at 2021 this summer, you'll be good. Please contact the Crabs and ask them how they do it.

It's simpler than that - they have a tryout, and the best kids make the team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most not all teams have holdbacks. TC is one with more holdbacks than most. Here is the problem. TC has so many holdbacks that the parents think 2021 is for kids born in 2002 and the WSYl team is a proper age 2021 team. That team has more 15 year olds than most. So they beat blaze by one and want people to acknowledge they are a top team. Well you saw what Crush did to them and they did not win WSYL playing on age. None of this holdback talk about TC would have happens if the TC parent did not come on this thread saying they are one of the best. It is so funny that they think the WSYL team is a proper age 2021 team and boast a 64-4 record where three of this losses where playing in a tournament where they check the players age.

Actually it is 64-4 since January 1, 2016. Three of the 4 losses were at the WSYL in Denver in July 2016. Great game with Team 91 Blaze (6-5 was the score I believe), Eclipse (lost by 1 goal) and Legacy (big margin of victory for Legacy - great team who blew everybody out). Fourth loss was to Madlax 2021 this weekend in overtime. All 4 were great teams, who were better than TC on that given day. That's sports, right? Bottom line is that all of our kids are fortunate to be able to compete at such a high level, and it is totally positive. We hope to continue to compete with the elite teams in LI, Maryland and the other historical hotbeds of Lax. Best of luck to all of the great programs out there!

Based on the most recent exposing posts, I think you're just a couple of double holdbacks away from being the best team out there! Best of luck, and enjoy the tee-shirts. If you can get one or two kids who were originally 2019 to play down at 2021 this summer, you'll be good. Please contact the Crabs and ask them how they do it.

My kid is usually the youngest kid on the field. Even I am tired of listening to this holdback issue. Every 2021 team has holdbacks or kids who repeated a grade, granted some teams have more than others. Your kid's team has them too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cutoff in NY is DEC 1 cutoff in NC is AUG 1

Cutoff in NY is December 31st. My son would be in 7th grade now if we didn't live in NY. At 5'10 and 190 lbs, he would be a difference maker as a middie. Being the youngest kid on his team, he still starts, but didn't make 9d1 Blaze.

12/1 is the school cutoff, not 31st.
And also thanks for the combine like write up of your boy.

190 in 7th or 8th grade does jump off the page, but not for the right reasons. way too heavy!

Says everyone who thinks he is 15 and he ran over their kid going to the cage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most not all teams have holdbacks. TC is one with more holdbacks than most. Here is the problem. TC has so many holdbacks that the parents think 2021 is for kids born in 2002 and the WSYl team is a proper age 2021 team. That team has more 15 year olds than most. So they beat blaze by one and want people to acknowledge they are a top team. Well you saw what Crush did to them and they did not win WSYL playing on age. None of this holdback talk about TC would have happens if the TC parent did not come on this thread saying they are one of the best. It is so funny that they think the WSYL team is a proper age 2021 team and boast a 64-4 record where three of this losses where playing in a tournament where they check the players age.

My kid is usually the youngest kid on the field. Even I am tired of listening to this holdback issue. Every 2021 team has holdbacks or kids who repeated a grade, granted some teams have more than others. Your kid's team has them too.

Same here. I would rather my son play up and get better than play down. He has had no problem keeping up with most of the hold backs. It pushes him to work harder.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7/8th grader, 5'11', 190lbs. You must be so proud.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quit the whining, lacrosse used to become America's Game, now it's the Crying Game. Hold back this, hold back that. My God, every sport in the US has "hold backs", football has 22 year old Sophomores, no one crying in football or basketball, two sports where physical size matters. You guys are real pu$$ies. If the dads [lacrosse] and moan like this I can only imagine what the kids are like.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quit the whining, lacrosse used to become America's Game, now it's the Crying Game. Hold back this, hold back that. My God, every sport in the US has "hold backs", football has 22 year old Sophomores, no one crying in football or basketball, two sports where physical size matters. You guys are real pu$$ies. If the dads [lacrosse] and moan like this I can only imagine what the kids are like.

So well said, sick of this forum because of all the hold back whiners, its really pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy there Francis.We are talking Youth Lacrosse.. Every Youth sport doesnt have holdbacks.. Most go by age?? But somehow Lacrosse has grade base without any age restrictions?? Yea that is the intent of youth sports! Hialrious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So well said, sick of this forum because of all the hold back whiners, its really pathetic

Dumb [lacrosse], youth football goes by birth year so there are no hold backs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy there Francis.We are talking Youth Lacrosse.. Every Youth sport doesnt have holdbacks.. Most go by age?? But somehow Lacrosse has grade base without any age restrictions?? Yea that is the intent of youth sports! Hialrious

Agreed - once you get to 9th grade, the hold back discussion falls away, and even mentioning it with regards to college is ridiculous! BUT, for 8th grade and down, lacrosse is legitimately ridiculed for both the hold back practices that many teams engage in as well as the overall gaming of the system that goes on as a result, and it all stems from the grade-based model. In the larger scheme of things, organized youth lacrosse in much less mature than many other sports, and those more mature sports have all gone through this and moved to an age-based system in order to counteract the negative consequences of non-age based systems. Rather than supporting the 'immature' practice, we should learn from the more mature sports and realize that age-based teams are the way the sport should go. There is absolutely nothing unique about the sport of lacrosse that suggests it should not mature in its approach and move in the same direction as other sports already have. Further, there is nothing adverse in doing so, other than the fact that so many programs and teams are operating under a flawed system today - such thinking is ignorant and, in the end, will prevent lacrosse from growing to what it could be.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As does hockey and soccer. Both Strictly birth year. There is no gaming the system. Hopefully lax gets its act together and institutes a purely age based 12/31 cutoff to level the playing field no matter what state one hails from. I'm against the whining as well, but to defend the advantage that kids a year or two older than the majority of the peers and classmates have is ludicrous. It is a tangible advantage until about when the kids are freshman in college--then it levels out. And, not only an advantage, but flat out potentially dangerous from grades 5-9. And, youth football IS strictly age based. The age grade disparity occurs as they enter high school with the hold back year or through PG/red shirt years. All this being said, if the system allows the hold backs, which it does, then it is not cheating. Fools Gold perhaps in the long run, but not cheating. So keep pounding your chest Dad as your big year older boy runs over around and through everyone, the playing field will level eventually and your kings ego will take a big hit as he becomes one of the pawns...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please pull your son out of lacrosse, if the holdback thing bothers you so much, play baseball. My son has played on age and I have never cared about a holdback. He did fine, sometimes the other kid was better and sometimes he was better, but you guys just can't get a grip on your son not being the best. So you start this holdback nonsense up. Here's the fact, your son is not as good as you think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong. My son is a great athlete and excels and is in fact a Dec birthday himself. I still think its just wrong and should be calendar year and age based--like other sports he plays...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed - once you get to 9th grade, the hold back discussion falls away, and even mentioning it with regards to college is ridiculous! BUT, for 8th grade and down, lacrosse is legitimately ridiculed for both the hold back practices that many teams engage in as well as the overall gaming of the system that goes on as a result, and it all stems from the grade-based model. In the larger scheme of things, organized youth lacrosse in much less mature than many other sports, and those more mature sports have all gone through this and moved to an age-based system in order to counteract the negative consequences of non-age based systems. Rather than supporting the 'immature' practice, we should learn from the more mature sports and realize that age-based teams are the way the sport should go. There is absolutely nothing unique about the sport of lacrosse that suggests it should not mature in its approach and move in the same direction as other sports already have. Further, there is nothing adverse in doing so, other than the fact that so many programs and teams are operating under a flawed system today - such thinking is ignorant and, in the end, will prevent lacrosse from growing to what it could be.

i don't see it as ridiculous to mention holdbacks when speaking on the collage basis. What i do think is ridiculous is a 24 year old undergrad. graduating at 23 you should at least have a masters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i don't see it as ridiculous to mention holdbacks when speaking on the collage basis. What i do think is ridiculous is a 24 year old undergrad. graduating at 23 you should at least have a masters

It might be a ridiculous circumstance, but it means little to nothing with regards to performance on the field, so in regards to subject at hand, not relevant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please pull your son out of lacrosse, if the holdback thing bothers you so much, play baseball. My son has played on age and I have never cared about a holdback. He did fine, sometimes the other kid was better and sometimes he was better, but you guys just can't get a grip on your son not being the best. So you start this holdback nonsense up. Here's the fact, your son is not as good as you think.

Good idea - ignore a problem with the sport that will keep it from growing to where it could go to, and not learn from other sports.

My son is an average player on age in 2021 - he plays down a grade with 2022 and he looks like Paul Rabil. See the issue? If not, you're missing the whole point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not a growing problem, the same whiners keep complaining about it. It's a fact of life, adjust to it and quit crying. Here's my take, it doesn't affect my on age son because he doesn't care and neither do I. See how that works.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents should encourage their kids to have fun and try to beat the other kids in front of them. Parents should not become the center of attention or a distraction to their kids. If the leagues changed to age-based, everyone would complain that some other kids are 11 months older. What would be next, age-groups by 6 month spreads? Society has become so weak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not a growing problem, the same whiners keep complaining about it. It's a fact of life, adjust to it and quit crying. Here's my take, it doesn't affect my on age son because he doesn't care and neither do I. See how that works.

"it's a fact of life . . ." ignorance and myopic statement beyond belief. Attitudes such as yours would have never allowed improvement in anything. Not much of a forward thinker or leader, are you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're just scared when your son will have to leave his current 21 team and try out for the 20 team--and that is a fact. That is why you want to ignore because deep inside those dark places in your mind you don't like to discuss at your cocktail parties or in your case tractor pulls, you KNOW the truth. hahahahahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"it's a fact of life . . ." ignorance and myopic statement beyond belief. Attitudes such as yours would have never allowed improvement in anything. Not much of a forward thinker or leader, are you?

If we keep forward thinking too much on every little thing we don't agree with, we'll all be wearing pink p-bow hats and wondering why our grand kids can't break their way out of a paper bag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're just scared when your son will have to leave his current 21 team and try out for the 20 team--and that is a fact. That is why you want to ignore because deep inside those dark places in your mind you don't like to discuss at your cocktail parties or in your case tractor pulls, you KNOW the truth. hahahahahahaha

Unless it's Doogie Howser, not sure how your scenario would apply to any realistic situation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting... 3 of 4 losses were at WSYL where age was regulated. Likely scenario is that you couldn't bring your typical older kids which hurt you in the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't see a problem with teams having older kids so long as the teams sign up for tournaments with like competition. If you play the AA division you know what you are going to get and I think it is great for teams to challenge themselves. My problem is when very good teams like Team Carolina play down to trophy hunt or duck competition so they can run up their record and beat teams by double digit goals and then go to message boards and brag about their record. Google Big South 2015 tourneymachine for one example where they played the U-13 B division in a Charlotte tournament and ran up the scores.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's lacrosse so no, I think it's a sport, one that your son is obviously not very good at. Stop making excuses for him and buy him a baseball glove, or a pair of dance shoes. Not much of a dad are you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are talking about winning games, yes, age matters in middle school. If you are talking about getting recruited, age doesn't matter. A player is either good, or he is not. It doesn't matter what he looks like playing against other kids- feet, stick work, attitude, athleticism don't lie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's lacrosse so no, I think it's a sport, one that your son is obviously not very good at. Stop making excuses for him and buy him a baseball glove, or a pair of dance shoes. Not much of a dad are you?

Not describing my son - he is beast on the football field and carries his own in pretty much any other sport he plays, including lax. That doesn't mean that making a sport better is not the right forward thinking. Seems you have problems reasoning more complex concepts and resorting to ad hominem, a clear sign of a losing argument!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting that Nassau and Suffolk top 20 are now including a rising Freshman division. College coaches asked for this. This is the absolutely best event that is not a money grab. Every top college is there, it's on LI and it's inexpensive. Sorry private school kids cannot attend. If college coaches are asking for this, it seems that early recruiting is going nowhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not describing my son - he is beast on the football field and carries his own in pretty much any other sport he plays, including lax. That doesn't mean that making a sport better is not the right forward thinking. Seems you have problems reasoning more complex concepts and resorting to ad hominem, a clear sign of a losing argument!

You see if that were really the case you wouldn't need to post it on an anonymous lacrosse board, along with your complaints about "holdbacks". If he was the best, he would dominate. You are complaining, therefore proving my point that he is just not very good. By the way, describing your son as a "beast" on the football field makes you look like an [lacrosse]hole. Which you are. But keep posting on here about how awesome his is, reality is far different, and everyone on here sees through your BS. But hey, fantasy is some guys reality. I'm sure your husband is the "hottest" of all the local spouses too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You see if that were really the case you wouldn't need to post it on an anonymous lacrosse board, along with your complaints about "holdbacks". If he was the best, he would dominate. You are complaining, therefore proving my point that he is just not very good. By the way, describing your son as a "beast" on the football field makes you look like an [lacrosse]hole. Which you are. But keep posting on here about how awesome his is, reality is far different, and everyone on here sees through your BS. But hey, fantasy is some guys reality. I'm sure your husband is the "hottest" of all the local spouses too.

I think you are being the jackass, nothing wrong with trying to make things better. Whats wrong with open dialogue. Straight to insults, okay then, what do you have a sept 1 kid who you held back and get pissed when you get called out for it.

The hold back issue isnt a sports issue. It is also an academic issue. and it does impact HS years. My on age kid a decent enough player, should be a top 10 student in his class, wont be, why, because 1-5 are a year older, hold backs. Yep those parents bent the rules because Johnnie wasnt ready for Kinder f'n garden, more like wasnt ready to ranked 100 so instead move him (or Move Shannon) back a grade and bang top 10 here we come. What ever works!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those that don't give their kid an opportunity of an extra year of primary education, when available, are the problem with sports and education today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you don't want to be involved in a discussion - leave! Where in my posts did I ever say my kid was the best, or, on other hand, did I say he is seriously and adversely impacted by holdbacks? The point that you have missed in all of this, as it has gone over your head multiple times, is that lacrosse as sport is mired in your simpleton thinking (and incendiary ad hominem arguments) and will not grow to its potential - my son could be the best on LI, and nothing would change about that argument - in fact, it has zero bearing on point. And, so you know, I am not a Mom - I played college ball in a sport at a high level, and have already fulfilled my athletic life goals my sons can and will do what they want, if they want, without me needling to live vicariously through them. I am involved as a coach and a board member in my local youth leagues, so I have further first hand perspective of what works and what doesn't work i n sports. So, with all your vitriol, non contributions to the discussion, what are your bona fides for weighing in? What have you done athletically and/or to help youth sports? And since I played college football, and now coach and am part of our local youth football league, I can reasonably and competently assess my son or any other player's prowess in that sport. Will his prowess continue as he gets older? Who knows - there are a lot of factors. But, today he is a dominant player who frequently dictates play on one side of the ball to the extent that one player can in that sport. The only one making an [lacrosse] on this board is you, so, please continue to post!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you don't want to be involved in a discussion - leave! Where in my posts did I ever say my kid was the best, or, on other hand, did I say he is seriously and adversely impacted by holdbacks? The point that you have missed in all of this, as it has gone over your head multiple times, is that lacrosse as sport is mired in your simpleton thinking (and incendiary ad hominem arguments) and will not grow to its potential - my son could be the best on LI, and nothing would change about that argument - in fact, it has zero bearing on point. And, so you know, I am not a Mom - I played college ball in a sport at a high level, and have already fulfilled my athletic life goals my sons can and will do what they want, if they want, without me needling to live vicariously through them. I am involved as a coach and a board member in my local youth leagues, so I have further first hand perspective of what works and what doesn't work i n sports. So, with all your vitriol, non contributions to the discussion, what are your bona fides for weighing in? What have you done athletically and/or to help youth sports? And since I played college football, and now coach and am part of our local youth football league, I can reasonably and competently assess my son or any other player's prowess in that sport. Will his prowess continue as he gets older? Who knows - there are a lot of factors. But, today he is a dominant player who frequently dictates play on one side of the ball to the extent that one player can in that sport. The only one making an [lacrosse] on this board is you, so, please continue to post!

So now you and junior are both "BEASTS" thanks dad! I'm sure you and Al Bundy can both celebrate. Spare me your overblown nonsense, you said your son was a "beast" on the football field as well as carries his own in any other sport, so you are implying his dominance dad. But you are the [lacrosse]hole, you cry a river of tears about "holdbacks" the only reason being your son's inability to succeed against them. That's your problem and only your problem. Don't like the rules, file a lawsuit, you sound like the type. At any rate, you can kiss my a$$, because frankly you're not the type of person I would choose to be around anyway, your constant whining and carrying on would make me sick. So round up the boys on tell them all about your HS and college football highlights, I'm sure they are numerous, and cry about the inequities in 8th grade lacrosse. Like I wrote earlier, you're the typical [lacrosse] parent ruing sports by being OVERLY involved. That's the real reason lacrosse is being ruined. My son, well he does fine against holdbacks, and we don't sit around the kitchen table crying in our "BEAST" milk, like you and your "BEAST" anyways see you around "BEAST" dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now you and junior are both "BEASTS" thanks dad! I'm sure you and Al Bundy can both celebrate. Spare me your overblown nonsense, you said your son was a "beast" on the football field as well as carries his own in any other sport, so you are implying his dominance dad. But you are the [lacrosse]hole, you cry a river of tears about "holdbacks" the only reason being your son's inability to succeed against them. That's your problem and only your problem. Don't like the rules, file a lawsuit, you sound like the type. At any rate, you can kiss my a$$, because frankly you're not the type of person I would choose to be around anyway, your constant whining and carrying on would make me sick. So round up the boys on tell them all about your HS and college football highlights, I'm sure they are numerous, and cry about the inequities in 8th grade lacrosse. Like I wrote earlier, you're the typical [lacrosse] parent ruing sports by being OVERLY involved. That's the real reason lacrosse is being ruined. My son, well he does fine against holdbacks, and we don't sit around the kitchen table crying in our "BEAST" milk, like you and your "BEAST" anyways see you around "BEAST" dad.[/quote]

You obviously have no idea what the term "hold your own" means - there are lots of online dictionaries available to you, so maybe you should try one. (Hint: none of them indicate dominance!) And to your ridiculous logic, every coach, parent that is involved in youth sports and improving that sport is ruining it - again, your argumentative 'skills' indicate a lack of depth of intelligent discourse - you need to simply debate into black and white so you can 'keep up' = involvement in youth sports = bad, not involved = good. Also, when you can't argue the merits of your position, you fall back on attacks that have nothing to do with the discussion. OK, sure - let the kids organize themselves. Who the [lacrosse] do you think makes youth sports even possible for our kids?! For the record, my sons and I have never had a discussion about holdbacks - my advocation of age-based sports is over involvement?? Please! That's the best argument you've got? Again, what have you done to make youth sports better?? Lastly, having played at the college level speaks for itself - if you actually looked at and considered the numbers, you would understand what that means. So, again, by all means, keep pushing your narrative. LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this stuff is too funny. But could you fools keep the comments shorter so I don't waste too much time reading this stuff. Thanks for your cooperation. I'm waiting for the meet me in the parking lot statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this stuff is too funny. But could you fools keep the comments shorter so I don't waste too much time reading this stuff. Thanks for your cooperation. I'm waiting for the meet me in the parking lot statement.

This is shorter . . . the other guy might resort to that in that it is keeping with his simpleton argument style, but I won't go there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hold back issue has been beaten to death. With words like ad hominem (sp?) and vitriol (sp?), I need a dictionary. So let's move on to the next controversy.

Top 5 LI teams and then a breakdown by position (can be any team-not just the supposed top 5).

Overall Team:
1. Igloo Black Ice
2. 9d1?
3. Express?
4. Icon?
5. Outlaws?Legacy?Empire?

Attack: Mid: FO:
1. 1. 1.
2. 2. 2.
3. 3. 3.
4. 4. 4.
5. 5. 5.

Defense: Goalie:
1. 1.
2. 2.
3. 3.
4. 4.
5. 5.

And why no LI club spring league or play days? Would only help all of our boys in the long run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now you and junior are both "BEASTS" thanks dad! I'm sure you and Al Bundy can both celebrate. Spare me your overblown nonsense, you said your son was a "beast" on the football field as well as carries his own in any other sport, so you are implying his dominance dad. But you are the [lacrosse]hole, you cry a river of tears about "holdbacks" the only reason being your son's inability to succeed against them. That's your problem and only your problem. Don't like the rules, file a lawsuit, you sound like the type. At any rate, you can kiss my a$$, because frankly you're not the type of person I would choose to be around anyway, your constant whining and carrying on would make me sick. So round up the boys on tell them all about your HS and college football highlights, I'm sure they are numerous, and cry about the inequities in 8th grade lacrosse. Like I wrote earlier, you're the typical [lacrosse] parent ruing sports by being OVERLY involved. That's the real reason lacrosse is being ruined. My son, well he does fine against holdbacks, and we don't sit around the kitchen table crying in our "BEAST" milk, like you and your "BEAST" anyways see you around "BEAST" dad.

You obviously have no idea what the term "hold your own" means - there are lots of online dictionaries available to you, so maybe you should try one. (Hint: none of them indicate dominance!) And to your ridiculous logic, every coach, parent that is involved in youth sports and improving that sport is ruining it - again, your argumentative 'skills' indicate a lack of depth of intelligent discourse - you need to simply debate into black and white so you can 'keep up' = involvement in youth sports = bad, not involved = good. Also, when you can't argue the merits of your position, you fall back on attacks that have nothing to do with the discussion. OK, sure - let the kids organize themselves. Who the [lacrosse] do you think makes youth sports even possible for our kids?! For the record, my sons and I have never had a discussion about holdbacks - my advocation of age-based sports is over involvement?? Please! That's the best argument you've got? Again, what have you done to make youth sports better?? Lastly, having played at the college level speaks for itself - if you actually looked at and considered the numbers, you would understand what that means. So, again, by all means, keep pushing your narrative. LOL![/quote]

Obviously you are quite the academic as well as a great athlete. You have given everyone on here your prolific collegiate athletic exploits, as well as written quite impressively, congratulations, it's very impressive. I'm done with your nonsense, so why don't you and the boys have some "Beast flakes" and have a pleasant St. Paddy's Day. BEAST ON!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its like Richard Simmons and Boy George having a verbal cat fight....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know who is playing in shamrock on April 8th?

Page 22 of 32 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard