BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 78 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really don't care if kids are leaving the Outlaws. I don't care kids are leaving Express or 91.

All that matters is the final score when these teams play.

Should be an interesting year with 9d1 experiment gone bad, Outlaws supposed burnout coach with everyone leaving, Express with a 40 person roster, Igloo self proclaiming they are the best team out there. TZ and the Legacy are going to be outside looking in. Just not enough talent. Let's see which team blows up first.

We will all find out soon enough. to be continued...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I really don't care if kids are leaving the Outlaws. I don't care kids are leaving Express or 91.

Should be an interesting year with 9d1 experiment gone bad, Outlaws supposed burnout coach with everyone leaving, Express with a 40 person roster, Igloo self proclaiming they are the best team out there. TZ and the Legacy are going to be outside looking in. Just not enough talent. Let's see which team blows up first.

On LI, although teams come and go and things seem to be sped up, you can go back 5,6,7 years and you will hear close to the same things about this age 7th grade (or there abouts)..

Here is a snid bit of the current HS years around this age.
2017 - Turtles could be the best team ever but they wont last, are they an express or a stand alone team, 91's not bad but who is this True Blue team, Where are the Jesters / Outlaws
(at least they had the oyster bay league in the summer to settle things)
2018 - express or 91 Channy/Locasio which one do we go to how will the split effect the kids, families, What happened toJesters?
2019 - Orange vs White or Mule vs Schwalje. Who is DD. They will all stay away from each other. (what happend to oyster bay league)
2020 - Crush could be the best team ever. It wont last. More orange vs white talk, Who is Legacy, who cares its crush and no one else

history does have a habit of repeating itself (add Pride/Outlaws/Riptide/Gladiators etc - i know i missed a few defunct teams that should be mentioned).

Very few kids come out of no where, if so this is the last year of that, its not the 80's anymore. I have seen the top players really remain atop. But the the most important thing out of all of this is... is that the kids play, they play for fun and realize they play to win. They play for their team and know they are a part of something greater than themselves. But they themselves are important to any outcome. They learn sportsmanship (how to win and lose) celebrate the wins and deal with the loses. Sometimes those loses are far better games than the wins. Just get on the field, the rest works itself out.

Great book not in a literary sense but in the minds of your 7th grade lacrosse player. Called up: A lacrosse story. I know there is so much about early recruiting but let them escape to a time when a kids dream was playing up for your town HS, when that meant something (who cares if you not at a power house team).

Respect those that give it to you straight (sucks to hear) but its better than those that placate you and drag you on and on! Have a sense of reality every once in a while (while still letting your child dream big) you are the parent. No one can tell you want is best for your child, EVER!!!

and it isnt always about the final score!!!

(My opinion, I experienced this with 4 kds - 2 in college recruited as Jr./Sr, 1 Er and 1 waiting, hopefully by Jr year).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the odds that the NCAA rules against early recruiting and adopts the US Lacrosse proposal that limits contact until Jr year? I think it's 50/50. I, for one, like limiting coaches contact. I realize that the club coaches will probably still talk to college coaches. So, your club director would become the go between until Jr year. But, wouldn't limiting contact until Jr year make more sense? In the non-athletic world, kids don't visit college until their Jr. year.

It is up to the NCAA to make the call. I know they don't want to have the responsibility of enforcement. Lacrosse is not a revenue baring sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not sure what any of that means??? Outlaws are alive and well and competitive at every age. 2018 may be last Jester team standing, but very good team still out there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the excerpt about who is True Blue. Hey, they are a low to mid B team despite what the parents claim. A few good players but not in the same caliber slate as Igloo, Outlaws, Express, 91, Legacy, or even the Hitmen which by the way, may be the long shot to watch in the B Division. Just my opinion. Ok let the rant begin.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the excerpt about who is True Blue. Hey, they are a low to mid B team despite what the parents claim. A few good players but not in the same caliber slate as Igloo, Outlaws, Express, 91, Legacy, or even the Hitmen which by the way, may be the long shot to watch in the B Division. Just my opinion. Ok let the rant begin.

TB had a very good 2017. pretty much came on the scene with that team but couldnt sustain themselves. Are they still around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not sure what any of that means??? Outlaws are alive and well and competitive at every age. 2018 may be last Jester team standing, but very good team still out there!

Don't pay any attention. Just a rant of an all knowing wanna be parent that never was. Cleary the guy has no idea what he's talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Around ? They are going to college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the Record Outlaws 2022 Has not lost any kids since fall
Then it was a Unhappy Face off kid- Unhappy cause he was #2 and a Small middy with Complaining Parents- I would Say addition by subtraction

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then it was a Unhappy Face off kid- Unhappy cause he was #2 and a Small middy with Complaining Parents- I would Say addition by subtraction

Well we're gone now and happy. Couldn't stand the team parents and owner was a [lacrosse].

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the reason why he was second was because he was small! My son is small and for the last 7plus years he's been playing all I've heard was in lacrosse size doesn't matter. Now with all the 2022 teams gearing up for Denver, I noticed at tryouts they all took the biggest kids not the best. Even on our team we picked up som great players that are small because they got bumped off their clubs A team because of their size! Great for us!.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On LI, although teams come and go and things seem to be sped up, you can go back 5,6,7 years and you will hear close to the same things about this age 7th grade (or there abouts)..

Here is a snid bit of the current HS years around this age.
2017 - Turtles could be the best team ever but they wont last, are they an express or a stand alone team, 91's not bad but who is this True Blue team, Where are the Jesters / Outlaws
(at least they had the oyster bay league in the summer to settle things)
2018 - express or 91 Channy/Locasio which one do we go to how will the split effect the kids, families, What happened toJesters?
2019 - Orange vs White or Mule vs Schwalje. Who is DD. They will all stay away from each other. (what happend to oyster bay league)
2020 - Crush could be the best team ever. It wont last. More orange vs white talk, Who is Legacy, who cares its crush and no one else

history does have a habit of repeating itself (add Pride/Outlaws/Riptide/Gladiators etc - i know i missed a few defunct teams that should be mentioned).

Very few kids come out of no where, if so this is the last year of that, its not the 80's anymore. I have seen the top players really remain atop. But the the most important thing out of all of this is... is that the kids play, they play for fun and realize they play to win. They play for their team and know they are a part of something greater than themselves. But they themselves are important to any outcome. They learn sportsmanship (how to win and lose) celebrate the wins and deal with the loses. Sometimes those loses are far better games than the wins. Just get on the field, the rest works itself out.

Great book not in a literary sense but in the minds of your 7th grade lacrosse player. Called up: A lacrosse story. I know there is so much about early recruiting but let them escape to a time when a kids dream was playing up for your town HS, when that meant something (who cares if you not at a power house team).

Respect those that give it to you straight (sucks to hear) but its better than those that placate you and drag you on and on! Have a sense of reality every once in a while (while still letting your child dream big) you are the parent. No one can tell you want is best for your child, EVER!!!

and it isnt always about the final score!!!

(My opinion, I experienced this with 4 kds - 2 in college recruited as Jr./Sr, 1 Er and 1 waiting, hopefully by Jr year).

You seem to be in the know - I saw the turtles play a few times and I was really impressed by them. How many of those kids are playing D1 next year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final 20 teams for 2022 National Championship announced. Not all kids will be on age, but this will be the best competition for this grad year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is traveling to Maryland this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only teams that want to freeze and drive back 5 hours from southern Maryland on a Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final 20 teams for 2022 National Championship announced. Not all kids will be on age, but this will be the best competition for this grad year.

It will be great competition. LI 13 year old Players against MD 14 & 15 Year old Players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It will be great competition. LI 13 year old Players against MD 14 & 15 Year old Players.

No, Crabs and FCA are not in it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't pay any attention. Just a rant of an all knowing wanna be parent that never was. Cleary the guy has no idea what he's talking about.

You are delusional! I am currently a parent on the 2022 team and it is pure [lacrosse]. I am unfortunately stuck here since i'm paid in full. The egos on this team are crazy, from the team "MOM" to the owner who is too cheap to hire a real coach! I will say it was never this bad in years past but now it's getting too much to handle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well we're gone now and happy. Couldn't stand the team parents and owner was a [lacrosse].

Well said! I am on this team and my kid has gone from starter to bench to starter. Its so cut throat and it depends on who kisses PB's as on how much playing time your kid will get. On that note we have a lot of talent on all lines and some others that have no business being on the "A" team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're an idiot. Making excuses 4 months in advance. Rosters all submitted, just ask for them and then make complaints.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So are you saying not one LI team has a holdback on it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So are you saying not one LI team has a holdback on it?

That's right. My holdback kid won't disclose to me that he's a holdback. I'm going to send him to his room.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New Outlaws Skull and Cross bones car magnets now available. Don't be caught at the beach or strip mall without them! And new to the store -stick on skull and crossbones tattoos for the couple of moms that don't already have a real one on the small of their backs next to the pineapple or on their shoulders or breast. Love the Outlaw lifestyle, not worried about the lax--more solo cups, keep us all smilin!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Somebody's grasping at anything to get at the outlaws. Pretty sad scand, pretty sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said! I am on this team and my kid has gone from starter to bench to starter. Its so cut throat and it depends on who kisses PB's as on how much playing time your kid will get. On that note we have a lot of talent on all lines and some others that have no business being on the "A" team.

That's the same on all Outlaw teams... A lot of the kids on "A" do not belong on "A". He who kisses PB's butt or cries gets to be on "A". The good players keep leaving. The better clubs don't have that bs, and the tryouts weed the kids out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
were can u find the updated teams going to 2022 championships in july?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Call Millon , but really in the big picture why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are delusional! I am currently a parent on the 2022 team and it is pure [lacrosse]. I am unfortunately stuck here since i'm paid in full. The egos on this team are crazy, from the team "MOM" to the owner who is too cheap to hire a real coach! I will say it was never this bad in years past but now it's getting too much to handle.

i hope and pray this is a kid posting and not an adult. You are an embarrassment. Time to grow up and show your kid the right way to behave. You sound like one of the Snowflakes still upset with the election results

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a loser to come on here anonymous and bash your kids team. Talk to PB and get it straightened out you sound like a great part of organization and a real pleasure to be on the road with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Somebody's grasping at anything to get at the outlaws. Pretty sad scand, pretty sad.

Wow what a [lacrosse]! If it was that bad why did you tryout? Makes no sense to me, go play for another team I heard your looking anyway!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we please stop talking about the Outlaws!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
were can u find the updated teams going to 2022 championships in july?

Full field for the 2022 National Championship includes LI Express, Annapolis Hawks, Team Carolina, Igloo, Madlax, Diamondbacks, BBL Elite, Team 91 Maryland, Team 91 Long Island, Team Superstar (Westchester, NY) Triad Elite (NC) CT Chargers, Bethesda LC, LI Outlaws, Legacy, Roughriders, SoCal Express, Palm Beach Revolution, 3D New England, and Richmond Greyhounds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look just a little and you will find.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i hope and pray this is a kid posting and not an adult. You are an embarrassment. Time to grow up and show your kid the right way to behave. You sound like one of the Snowflakes still upset with the election results[/quote]

Basically over 50% of the country.
And Yes the days of a travel team operating out of a garage are clearly over. I'm sure they helped launch the travel Lax scene years back but they are CLEARLY finished.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Frank Zappa song - Joes Garage-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out where the huskies go. Don't go near that yellow snow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a parent on the 2022 team as well. Instead of bashing your kids team on here under an anonymous account why don't you just approach PB and get your money back ? If your kid is good enough to be on this team he will not have a hard time finding another team, you will be gone and you can be happy. PB is very approachable makes himself available to kids and the parents. I spoke to him on more than one occasion and he responded with his honest opinion. I didn't necessarily agree but nonetheless he is a stand up guy. Nobody wants a sour parent around trying to spread this type of negativity. If PB don't give your money back let it be known on the sideline and the team will.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what team is [****]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a parent on the 2022 team as well. Instead of bashing your kids team on here under an anonymous account why don't you just approach PB and get your money back ? If your kid is good enough to be on this team he will not have a hard time finding another team, you will be gone and you can be happy. PB is very approachable makes himself available to kids and the parents. I spoke to him on more than one occasion and he responded with his honest opinion. I didn't necessarily agree but nonetheless he is a stand up guy. Nobody wants a sour parent around trying to spread this type of negativity. If PB don't give your money back let it be known on the sideline and the team will.

So being the fact that PB will NEVER give anyone there money back, you are telling me that you will take up a collection and get me my 2500 back? We all know most of the parents on the sideline had a hard enough time coming up the money in the first place there is no way I'm getting my money back. I will just stay and hope things get better even though after being here for a few seasons I know it won't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what team is [****]

Has to be LegASSy !!

Page 37 of 78 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard