BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,968
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 280 of 327 1 2 278 279 280 281 282 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I bet you any amount of money thorn will NOT play wright this year at all. They don't want it to happen again...and it probably would.

Not likely but keep dreaming! Wright lost the best players that felt they should have been pulled up and the top 10 girls on Thorn are heads and shoulders above the rest. Sorry but no comparison.

Some girls were pulled up and left anyway.....lets hear your next theory.

Sorry but the girls who left are a legend in their parents mind. Nobody left for fear of being pulled up, that's the most pathetic response I have read.

Sorry mom and dad. Being able to catch and pass isn't a big deal in 6th grade. The B players that left are B players going to another B team that won't be a contender this year or any other.

To bad your "A" player got smoked by the "B" team players who left and made your daughter look silly, keep dreaming if it makes you feel better! There were also B players that were moved to A. and will now be taking your daughters place on the field. Sorry mom.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only players moved up are political appointees my daughters spot is as safe as ever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many girls on the 2020 blue team got moved down to the 2020 B Team? Heard there was a handful.....did they leave and go elsewhere? Cant be happy if they have been with the club for multiple years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Their are to many girls on this team. Not sure what you mean by surprised. Some really good girls on the team but bottom is not very good. Can't imagine what 2025 were left to be on 25/26 team."

Um, that is what I said... New to this. Saying the spread from the top to bottom of the roster is greater than I expected.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who does make the decisions at the younger age groups? Lots of unhappy 2023's, the obvious overlook in 2024 and now the 2025's are chiming in. Are we picking names from a hat?? Let's hope they move forward to a better process as these girls get older and develop their shills.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who does make the decisions at the younger age groups? Lots of unhappy 2023's, the obvious overlook in 2024 and now the 2025's are chiming in. Are we picking names from a hat?? Let's hope they move forward to a better process as these girls get older and develop their shills.

There is no law that says you have to stay. Reach out to directors and go to a different club if you are so unhappy!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Processi is CR. That's it. Suggestion is made but final word is hers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the newbies, its a business and CR will always fill the rosters so she maximizes her payout even if there is a big gap in ability from #1 to #26.

After you get past that, you have to come to grips with unequal playing time if you are on the bottom half of the roster and how that affects your daughter when coaches come to watch.

Finally some will move down to the B team to get more playing time and be the "Girl" or move to a lesser organization where they will be a big fish in a small pond.

If she can play she will be fine with or without the YJ's but she needs to be on the FIELD and not just on a team. College like club is made up of an overwhelming amount of very good players. The great players and the great college teams are few and far between. If you are realistic, you will be fine. Good Luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the newbies, its a business and CR will always fill the rosters so she maximizes her payout even if there is a big gap in ability from #1 to #26.

After you get past that, you have to come to grips with unequal playing time if you are on the bottom half of the roster and how that affects your daughter when coaches come to watch.

Finally some will move down to the B team to get more playing time and be the "Girl" or move to a lesser organization where they will be a big fish in a small pond.

If she can play she will be fine with or without the YJ's but she needs to be on the FIELD and not just on a team. College like club is made up of an overwhelming amount of very good players. The great players and the great college teams are few and far between. If you are realistic, you will be fine. Good Luck!

All LI Players are great, not good or very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is complaining with the 2025 teams??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To bad your "A" player got smoked by the "B" team players who left and made your daughter look silly, keep dreaming if it makes you feel better! There were also B players that were moved to A. and will now be taking your daughters place on the field. Sorry mom. [/quote]

Ok, so does 2023 now get the award for worst bunch of parents? You guys must be a joy on the sidelines!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Who is complaining with the 2025 teams??"

Certainly no complaint at all. I think the communication has been excellent, the coach is nice and the practices are good. Just an observation about the diversity in talent--perhaps that is the norm. Looking forward to the season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To bad your "A" player got smoked by the "B" team players who left and made your daughter look silly, keep dreaming if it makes you feel better! There were also B players that were moved to A. and will now be taking your daughters place on the field. Sorry mom.

Ok, so does 2023 now get the award for worst bunch of parents? You guys must be a joy on the sidelines! [/quote]

me me me starts younger and younger every year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, so does 2023 now get the award for worst bunch of parents? You guys must be a joy on the sidelines!

me me me starts younger and younger every year

me me me starts with the daddy coach on this team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please...not one f & f went down... it wouldn't be so bad if the team was far superior....and they just aren't ...made for bitterness for sure...there should have been more mix up but the coach of that team for some reason calls the shots and makes sure his posse stays deserving or not..not right if you ask me. but it is what it is and will not change. Look at the team now. That's most likely what you will see in 4 years. Wrights team get treated like second class when those girls work hard, are coachable, and are great athletes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
love it!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is on the 2025 team and she loves it!!!
Not everything is BAD.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did she verbal yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
love it!!!

So glad you got your pant ies in a tizzy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

prob loves Sesame Street too now...but give it time, she will out grow that too..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...or maybe you could be a little more positive and just say good for you. Clearly you are scarred somehow. I'm going to continue looking at the glass half full and not looking around every corner waiting for it to go bad. Hope your situation gets better or that at least your daughter found a good fit. Save the negative attitude for the teams from MD!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ahhhh so naive. I remember back when My daughter was just starting out with YJ. Drinking all that kool-aid that CR, and her staff, were pouring. Give it time 2025's......you'll see. Hopefully you'll learn before it's too late.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ahhhh so naive. I remember back when My daughter was just starting out with YJ. Drinking all that kool-aid that CR, and her staff, were pouring. Give it time 2025's......you'll see. Hopefully you'll learn before it's too late.

Ahh yes....I remember those days.....all the fat dads with YJ sweatshirts yelling on sidelines. Moms with sequined YJ shirts with...."My Kid is the Best" shirts all arguing about which team is the blue team......ohhh the memories.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess your daughter kind of sucked? Didn't live up to your dreams? Too bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW that was sort of a giant leap

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Ahhhh so naive. I remember back when My daughter was just starting out with YJ. Drinking all that kool-aid that CR, and her staff, were pouring. Give it time 2025's......you'll see. Hopefully you'll learn before it's too late.

Guess your daughter kind of sucked? Didn't live up to your dreams? Too bad. [/quote

Nope, left and my daughter is committed to a top 10 ACADEMIC (jackpot, if your simple mind doesn't get it), how about yours?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Ahhhh so naive. I remember back when My daughter was just starting out with YJ. Drinking all that kool-aid that CR, and her staff, were pouring. Give it time 2025's......you'll see. Hopefully you'll learn before it's too late.

Guess your daughter kind of sucked? Didn't live up to your dreams? Too bad. [/quote

Nope, left and my daughter is committed to a top 10 ACADEMIC (jackpot, if your simple mind doesn't get it), how about yours? [/quote

So your kid is at an Ivy , you must also be very disappointing from a financial perspective so your bad lax player gets all financial aid .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical yj [lacrosse] response.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Ahhhh so naive. I remember back when My daughter was just starting out with YJ. Drinking all that kool-aid that CR, and her staff, were pouring. Give it time 2025's......you'll see. Hopefully you'll learn before it's too late.

Nope, left and my daughter is committed to a top 10 ACADEMIC (jackpot, if your simple mind doesn't get it), how about yours? [/quote

So your kid is at an Ivy , you must also be very disappointing from a financial perspective so your bad lax player gets all financial aid .

Wrong again, we earn under 120k, so tuition is free. Sorry to disappoint you. One day your daughter may be working for mine, so try to be nice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahh yes....I remember those days.....all the fat dads with YJ sweatshirts yelling on sidelines. Moms with sequined YJ shirts with...."My Kid is the Best" shirts all arguing about which team is the blue team......ohhh the memories.

I'm not fat and the sequins bring out my wife's eyes. Don't be a hater.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong again, we earn under 120k, so tuition is free. Sorry to disappoint you. One day your daughter may be working for mine, so try to be nice.

Not if she has your less than 120k income brain...bragging about making less than 120k...thats great

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know who the "under $120k" parent is, but I made the comment, and my daughter still plays YJ... The "under $120k" family is just barking to bark.
My point was that things don't always appear as they seam at YJ. If you're new to the program, keep you're eyes and ears open.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR makes the decisions not the coaches

CR has never seen the girls play. in 2 years she has never watched a single 2023 game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and your checkbooks open

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know all the other clubs are free

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR makes the decisions not the coaches

CR has never seen the girls play. in 2 years she has never watched a single 2023 game

That's because most of the tournaments are in MD! She's not driving 5 hours to a tournament. Only we are! Because we're stupid and she isn't :-)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]CR makes the decisions not the coaches

It doesn't matter she'll still evaluate better than the current coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not true. I've seen her watch the 2023's. she watches more games than you think.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not if she has your less than 120k income brain...bragging about making less than 120k...thats great
Making $120 thousand puts you in the top 10% of erners in the country. Hourly thats roughly $57.00 an hour, If you're knocking that it means that either you are lucky enough to be able to afford anything you desire, but your acting kinda like a [lacrosse] right now, or your just trying to make this person feel bad and kinda acting like a [lacrosse] right now

Like Reply Quote
Page 280 of 327 1 2 278 279 280 281 282 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard