BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 91 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Small attack on madlax best in the grade...big middie is nothing but big.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I have seen on the tournament circuit. 1 Attack on Taz is solid on the right, another is pretty solid at left. 1 Attack on Madlax is good on the right. Express has a good attackman and WP has 2 good attackman one at left and one at X. BL had a solid attack too not sure what side he played. This is a handful of boys at this position that are probably top 5 0r 6 right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you kidding me with that video I can think of 10 local kids just as good if not better. Good stick skills but certainly not exceptional I have 8 yr old kids doing the same tie drag. Also don't see explosive athleticism nor exceptional vision which would be differentiatiiors that are sustainable for long term elite caliber of success

And you scout for whom? Oh yeah, no one, and you never played, but can rate players based on your extensive lacrosse background. You are a T-O-O-L!

Actually I did play have coached youth lacrosse for 6 years currently coach club and can tell you nothing exceptional. Nice player that is it . You however seem to passionate...why would you post videos of your son and call him the chosen one? You my friend are are the tool

Where did you play then superstar? Let me guess, Levittown PAL, then you coached youth, so you coached your son, WOW that qualifies you for nothing. Lastly, you criticize kids, so you are a complete loser. I'm passionate about why an adult CARES about what someone else does. How did it impact YOU or your son? Let me help you, not at ALL! But, you feel it necessary to speak about other kids. Shall I speak about yours?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's such a weak comeback. you don't think its a doosh move to put up a video and call a kid the chosen one? are you serious?
it doesn't matter where the posters coached or even if he ever did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding me with that video I can think of 10 local kids just as good if not better. Good stick skills but certainly not exceptional I have 8 yr old kids doing the same tie drag. Also don't see explosive athleticism nor exceptional vision which would be differentiatiiors that are sustainable for long term elite caliber of success

And you scout for whom? Oh yeah, no one, and you never played, but can rate players based on your extensive lacrosse background. You are a T-O-O-L!

Actually I did play have coached youth lacrosse for 6 years currently coach club and can tell you nothing exceptional. Nice player that is it . You however seem to passionate...why would you post videos of your son and call him the chosen one? You my friend are are the tool

Where did you play then superstar? Let me guess, Levittown PAL, then you coached youth, so you coached your son, WOW that qualifies you for nothing. Lastly, you criticize kids, so you are a complete loser. I'm passionate about why an adult CARES about what someone else does. How did it impact YOU or your son? Let me help you, not at ALL! But, you feel it necessary to speak about other kids. Shall I speak about yours?

Unfortunately, the kid is a ball hog. Those type of kids are team killers and that attitude comes from the parents. Doesn't matter how much talent.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny. I know the parents and the kid and that is simply NOT the case at all. He has a bunch of assist; many of which are to my son by the way. BTW - Do you even know said parents? But, anyone can say things Anonymously to degrade a 10 year old and his family on the internet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately, the kid is a ball hog. Those type of kids are team killers and that attitude comes from the parents. Doesn't matter how much talent.

You're son plays with him?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well if kid is a ball hog, then the coach should be fixing that. If he dosent do what the coach says, no matter how good he is ,he will be not playing very much. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what a coach is supposed to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it seems as if ball hogs don't suffer the consequences as much as you think.
not that its the right thing but selfish players seem to prosper in this sport more than you may think is logical

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it seems as if ball hogs don't suffer the consequences as much as you think.
not that its the right thing but selfish players seem to prosper in this sport more than you may think is logical

Especially the chosen one's!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Participation Awards for everyone is the best solution.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And keep in mind a ball hog is NEVER a ball hog as long as he passes to your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny. I know the parents and the kid and that is simply NOT the case at all. He has a bunch of assist; many of which are to my son by the way. BTW - Do you even know said parents? But, anyone can say things Anonymously to degrade a 10 year old and his family on the internet.

Sounds like your two boys have some serious chemistry going. Malone and Stockon, Jordan and Pippen, and last but not least....The Chosen One and the Other One.

How about posting some videos just label it "The Other One" so we can find it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like your two boys have some serious chemistry going. Malone and Stockon, Jordan and Pippen, and last but not least....The Chosen One and the Other One.

We all know your son is better than this kid, and this Ball Hog is not a good player at all and your son is a much better player by far. We know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all know your son is better than this kid, and this Ball Hog is not a good player at all and your son is a much better player by far. We know

Nice to bully a 10 year and his parent anonymously without having to answer for yourself.
You should be ashamed. I wonder if your son read what you wrote if you would be proud having to explain yourself to him. Sounds like you are doing a bang up job of
parenting. Hopefully the stupidity you exude skipped over your kid and it wasn't handed down from your inbreeding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a bunch of dribble, not even sure what you are trying to say other than vague innuendo and nonsensical musings about lineage and IQ deficiencies. Like the one guy said lets see how it all goes down at Elite Eight. I for one am looking forward to seeing the boy wonder.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a bunch of dribble, not even sure what you are trying to say other than vague innuendo and nonsensical musings about lineage and IQ deficiencies. Like the one guy said lets see how it all goes down at Elite Eight. I for one am looking forward to seeing the boy wonder.

Oink, Oink... what happens in the tourney will not change that fact. Parents fault. Promoting it. Just like the moron posting video of that USPA team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attack, no matter what team that you all are so focused on ,the ball comes from who.... the Middies, If you don't have strong middies how's attack gonna get the ball and score?? All of you self proclaimed 5th grade lax lax experts should get schooled.
Did attack get it from the defense and middies? Usually YES. Check the ratio! Some of you have a lot of that time! Is it AIR.? Dropping out of the heavens to your kid??? No pay respect where they're received it from. It comes from the defense to the middies ( In the purest game) middies feeding them a majority of times and don't forget those middies -large or SMALL getting in the hole - why? - cause no one else is will go there -that what gets the job done . Size has nothing on skill!!! Attack is only as good as their defense and middie feeders are in play. PLEASE! Thank your kids for playing whether for you or them and let the game and those that play The purest prevail!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh trophies for all. No one is is downplaying the importance of others positions on the field. This post sounds desperate from the 4th midi line. Keep chugging away and fighting for those GB's. Your appreciated but the earlier posts were specific about attack. If you would like to talk about Middies then thats another conversation. And what about the DEE. We all know thats what wins Championships..
There are some diamonds in the rough...I'm going with 91 North Big Middie..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with you. it does sound like a middie mom who just doesn't get the fact that the credit goes to the scorers. its unfair to some extent of course, but the scorers are the attraction in every sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attack, no matter what team that you all are so focused on ,the ball comes from who.... the Middies, If you don't have strong middies how's attack gonna get the ball and score?? All of you self proclaimed 5th grade lax lax experts should get schooled.
Did attack get it from the defense and middies? Usually YES. Check the ratio! Some of you have a lot of that time! Is it AIR.? Dropping out of the heavens to your kid??? No pay respect where they're received it from. It comes from the defense to the middies ( In the purest game) middies feeding them a majority of times and don't forget those middies -large or SMALL getting in the hole - why? - cause no one else is will go there -that what gets the job done . Size has nothing on skill!!! Attack is only as good as their defense and middie feeders are in play. PLEASE! Thank your kids for playing whether for you or them and let the game and those that play The purest prevail!

Ok middie Dad! hahaha. Flexing his "my sons a middie chest" This just gets better and better. What a tool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey the dad has to get his son to stop crying and threatening to quit because the scorers are so popular.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey the dad has to get his son to stop crying and threatening to quit because the scorers are so popular.

Honestly, good middies are a dime a dozen. When kids are just starting out, everyone wants to be a middie. That's the scoring posision because no one passes. The most athletic kids play middie and score all the goals unassisted. But then, after everyone can catch and throw, only the most skilled ones get moved to attack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok middie Dad! hahaha. Flexing his "my sons a middie chest" This just gets better and better. What a tool

Imaging how much chest pounding he would do if his son was a 1st line middie!!! or even worse, if his son were the goalie!!!

Let Attack score off transition plays generated by the middies..... But try to win a game if the goalie can't stop a shot.

It's a TEAM game. Everyone needs to contribute from the 1st line to every single player on the bench. Much like every other sport, certain positions get the glory....but those who understand the game know that more often that not the goal by the super star attackman doesn't happen without the hard fought GB won in the DEF zone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the dumbest conversations I read on here in awhile.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the dumbest conversations I read on here in awhile.

Agreed - how many of these tools have ever played any real competitive team sport??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sure guys at end of bench are just as important.
hee haw you jackasss

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wth is hee haw? What a bunch of freaks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the sound a jackass makes... very much in the lexicon of mainstream vernacular dialect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is this video?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Youtube: Shawndezzey
The Chosen One

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Youtube: Shawndezzey
The Chosen One

Like a little snitch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you having poster remorse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me say this. I have spoken to this boys father many times. He is nothing but pure class. The mom as well. The boy is considerate and well mannered and unlike my son, listens to his dad. His dad played for Maryland. He knows what he is taking about. In 4 years every 2024 will have a highlight video. Who gives a crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me say this. I have spoken to this boys father many times. He is nothing but pure class. The mom as well. The boy is considerate and well mannered and unlike my son, listens to his dad. His dad played for Maryland. He knows what he is taking about. In 4 years every 2024 will have a highlight video. Who gives a crap.

Yeah yeah yeah... great guy. Super father. Lax knowledge. Whatever. I've witnessed different. If you're going to post videos on FB and YouTube telling all who will listen (and he tags about 90 people in his FB posts) that he's the best (he has) then he needs to be the very best or people will talk badly about him. Such is life. Dad put a target on him. That's how it works. Now let this die... it's annoying. Quite frankly, the kid isn't good enough to warrant this much attention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah yeah yeah... great guy. Super father. Lax knowledge. Whatever. I've witnessed different. If you're going to post videos on FB and YouTube telling all who will listen (and he tags about 90 people in his FB posts) that he's the best (he has) then he needs to be the very best or people will talk badly about him. Such is life. Dad put a target on him. That's how it works. Now let this die... it's annoying. Quite frankly, the kid isn't good enough to warrant this much attention.
I too know the boy and his Mom and Dad, Great folks. The ONLY person targeting his son and his family is YOU, but I bet you would never have the courage or common decency to say a word to the kid or his parents to their face. “Funny how tough you can be Anonymously on BOTC and I bet you are one of the parents who smiles in people’s faces and talk about them behind their backs. You’re Pathetic and joke!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maybe in one of your many conversations this idea may have come up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But is he really 10yrs old?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But is he really 10yrs old?????
No, He's gotta be 13. Come on people give it a rest. BOTC at it's finest. He has to be a Triple Holdback.

Page 38 of 91 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard