BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 91 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This kid plays on so many teams it's beyond nuts. Taz, dukes, eclipse, primetime. And not sure who else

I heard the Jets and Knicks.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you care so much about a 10 year old? Oh what's his blood type..... Black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the Jets and Sharks. Best players are Tony, Riff and Bernardo. Boys look like they're dancing when they move the ball, and they shoot so hard the ball sings!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Btw if you knew the kid or his family you would know he would NEVER play for the Wolfpack.

The WP attack is stacked. They don't need him

or the parents.

Shawndezzey on YouTube.

disturbing

Saw the kid play in Bethpage yesterday for Eclipse. He was playing up with 2023. He's probably a very good 2024, but average 23. He has skill around the cage, but lacks speed and didn't really hustle for gb's or play much defense. He might have been intimidated by older kids, I guess. His dad wasn't bad. Directed the kid the whole time, but he wasn't loud or obnoxious like I've heard. I noticed he only pays attention when his kid is on the floor and only films his kid, not the rest of the team. Not sure what all the fuss is about.

The kid is a ball hog. I don't think the dad points that out on film sessions at home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just find it a little strange that people are so concerned what team or teams this 5th grade child is on. I repeat 5th grade child. I got an idea. Worry about your own kid and your own family. How bout that. Mind your own business.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just find it a little strange that people are so concerned what team or teams this 5th grade child is on. I repeat 5th grade child. I got an idea. Worry about your own kid and your own family. How bout that. Mind your own business.

How about passing the ball. That's my business. I spend a lot of money for travel and nobody is correcting the problem. Why don't you mind your business!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That something thay coaches should correct. Your paying alot of money for inadequate cosching then. Sorry to hear that. The point of my post, which you seem not to understand, is if this kid is on several teams, that's up to the kid and his parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hats off to these people. Somehow they manage to juggle all these schedules. It's quite impressive. I'm surprised these directors allow that. if ever a recipe for burnout Good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about passing the ball. That's my business. I spend a lot of money for travel and nobody is correcting the problem. Why don't you mind your business!

Good luck. This dad names the kid the "chosen one" in his highlight videos. I doubt the dad is encouraging this supposed fifth grader to pass to his non-chosen one teammates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I remember a dad called his kid the X factor in middle school. what a d bag.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you say "supposed fifth grader" when the kid is 10 years old? Do you suspect he is in a different grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Target is on his back by posting that highlight video and naming him "The chosen One."
To each is own. Good kid and good player at 5th grade.
Couldn't hurt that he plays for an already solid squad. We see how he looks this spring/summer before he is anointed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grade means nothing these days. He May be 12. Deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good player but not the best attackman in this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on now. You know he's gotta be 13

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best attackman in this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Pack has the best attacker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Target is on his back by posting that highlight video and naming him "The chosen One."
To each is own. Good kid and good player at 5th grade.
Couldn't hurt that he plays for an already solid squad. We see how he looks this spring/summer before he is anointed.

He's the lebron james of lacrosse.....only lebron will rack up assists~~

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best attackman in this age group?

Really? Get a life.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck. This dad names the kid the "chosen one" in his highlight videos. I doubt the dad is encouraging this supposed fifth grader to pass to his non-chosen one teammates.

It's the exact opposite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The father is a super nice person and so is his mom. They keep to themselves. Watch their boy and leave. Leave the kid alone. Father seems extremely knowledgeable and wants the kid to be as good as he can. Nothing wrong with that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's the exact opposite.

If it was the opposite... then the kid is already burnt out at age 10 because it's not sinking in anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 years old. I know it stings for most of you hold back parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big lefty attackman on express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding me with that video I can think of 10 local kids just as good if not better. Good stick skills but certainly not exceptional I have 8 yr old kids doing the same tie drag. Also don't see explosive athleticism nor exceptional vision which would be differentiatiiors that are sustainable for long term elite caliber of success

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about speed. Not very fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding me with that video I can think of 10 local kids just as good if not better. Good stick skills but certainly not exceptional I have 8 yr old kids doing the same tie drag. Also don't see explosive athleticism nor exceptional vision which would be differentiatiiors that are sustainable for long term elite caliber of success
Not a tazzie but your 8 years olds can not do the same thing. If the kids is anything he is big and strong and would manhandle the 2026's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you even hear what you people are arguing about. Is this a joke. This can't be serious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you scout for whom? Oh yeah, no one, and you never played, but can rate players based on your extensive lacrosse background. You are a T-O-O-L!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if his dad really refers to him as the chosen one yikes . My suggestion to the parent who is unhappy that he dosent pass.ask your club coach why he plays on so many teams and how Is that fair to any of the players .

Not my first dance I would suggest let's see where everyone ends up in a few years . Puberty ,genetics, girls,desire, parents, coaches , overuse.,injury a lot of variables .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if his dad really refers to him as the chosen one yikes . My suggestion to the parent who is unhappy that he dosent pass.ask your club coach why he plays on so many teams and how Is that fair to any of the players .

Not my first dance I would suggest let's see where everyone ends up in a few years . Puberty ,genetics, girls,desire, parents, coaches , overuse.,injury a lot of variables .

How about we mind our own business?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you scout for whom? Oh yeah, no one, and you never played, but can rate players based on your extensive lacrosse background. You are a T-O-O-L!

Actually I did play have coached youth lacrosse for 6 years currently coach club and can tell you nothing exceptional. Nice player that is it . You however seem to passionate...why would you post videos of your son and call him the chosen one? You my friend are are the tool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would hope a 5th grader would manhandle 3rd graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First, I am not said kids father. Second, the YouTube video was not posted by his dad. It was made for him by his teenage brother a year ago. I am the mom of a 2023 teammate of his and the family is very nice. In fact, they have helped my son become a better player and always encouraged him. Why do you have so much concern over a 10 year old?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I could care less don't play that card honey. If you can't get the ramifications of posting a video of a kid like that with that title then you need to get back in the kitchen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big lefty attackman on express

The WP lefty attack and the kid who plays behind the cage for them are solid players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lefty on Wolfpack and big kid from RVC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TAZ attack is best in age group. Not even close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax has a stud and so does Brotherly Love

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw both of the two kids on Madlax and Brotherly Love at Young Guns and yes studs. Madlax I think you are referring to the big midfielder and this conversation is about attack. Irrespective I guess all of this will be put to the test June 3rd and 4th.

Page 37 of 91 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard