BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,892
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 66 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's moms are extra greasy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Even though I do not have a dog in this "discussion", it is really disgusting to hear how people attack others and especially kids mothers. I have no affiliation with Looney's, other than hearing about them on this board, but I can bet you this.
I bet your 275 pound juiced up wife would love to entertain all of your friends when you are out of the house. But, only problem, when other men see her they run, as fast and far as they can. How does that make you feel, dbag? She can't even make it as a street "walker".
Yes, I know this is really lowering the bar, but crac*heads like this really need to be put in their place. This board is for discussing lacrosse, not attacking kids mothers or fathers. Totally disgusting. Really hope the moderators post this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even though I do not have a dog in this "discussion", it is really disgusting to hear how people attack others and especially kids mothers. I have no affiliation with Looney's, other than hearing about them on this board, but I can bet you this.
I bet your 275 pound juiced up wife would love to entertain all of your friends when you are out of the house. But, only problem, when other men see her they run, as fast and far as they can. How does that make you feel, dbag? She can't even make it as a street "walker".
Yes, I know this is really lowering the bar, but crac*heads like this really need to be put in their place. This board is for discussing lacrosse, not attacking kids mothers or fathers. Totally disgusting. Really hope the moderators post this.

You are absolutely right. This is a lax blog......we should be talking lax........But looneys moms are greasy and they are the moms of lax kids. Sit down snowflake

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are absolutely right. This is a lax blog......we should be talking lax........But looneys moms are greasy and they are the moms of lax kids. Sit down snowflake

But not as greasy as your fata*s wife, who is the fat mother of a lax kid. What does she do behind the bushes at the lax games she attends? She isn't watching the game, guess supplementing your income so your kid can attend lax camp. Now, speaking of snowflakes, you seem to be really sensitive of anyone having a different opinion than yours. You just can't deal with it or handle it. Now is that enough lax reference for you, a fata*s wife of a kid who plays lax, does things with other lax dads behind the bushes at lax games to be able to send your kid to lax camp. I count eight lax references. Oh, and go f yourself, you can do it at a lax game. Seems you are just another lax troll, big man hiding behind their computer. Make that nine lax references.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is disgusted by the attacks on women; proceeds to attack some other dude's woman.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is disgusted by the attacks on women; proceeds to attack some other dude's woman.

I believe that person/poster was trying to make a point, directing the disgusting comments about kids mothers back at him, seeing how he liked it. I find it offensive to degrade kids mothers but it seems like several have no problem with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But not as greasy as your fata*s wife, who is the fat mother of a lax kid. What does she do behind the bushes at the lax games she attends? She isn't watching the game, guess supplementing your income so your kid can attend lax camp. Now, speaking of snowflakes, you seem to be really sensitive of anyone having a different opinion than yours. You just can't deal with it or handle it. Now is that enough lax reference for you, a fata*s wife of a kid who plays lax, does things with other lax dads behind the bushes at lax games to be able to send your kid to lax camp. I count eight lax references. Oh, and go f yourself, you can do it at a lax game. Seems you are just another lax troll, big man hiding behind their computer. Make that nine lax references.

Yup.....your right about my old lady. she let herself go a little. But my baby got BACK for sure!!!! She has been going behind the bushes for years...................But.....no matter......the Looneys moms still got that GREASY thing going on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe that person/poster was trying to make a point, directing the disgusting comments about kids mothers back at him, seeing how he liked it. I find it offensive to degrade kids mothers but it seems like several have no problem with it.

thanks for your analysis......................snowflake

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anytime. I realize you do not understand the contents of these posts, seems like basic grammar is way over your head, so you revert to using terms like snowflake. Really juvenile to say the least. Now, run along and get back to your coloring book, remember try to stay within the lines, that seems like the only thing you can handle and partially understand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No problem, but I am sure you do not understand it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anytime. I realize you do not understand the contents of these posts, seems like basic grammar is way over your head, so you revert to using terms like snowflake. Really juvenile to say the least. Now, run along and get back to your coloring book, remember try to stay within the lines, that seems like the only thing you can handle and partially understand.

Criticizes someone for basic grammar skills and questions the intelligence of another. Makes multiple punctuation errors in post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word on the street is Looney's is going to fold their 2021 and 2022 teams, date TBD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word on the street is Looney's is going to fold their 2021 and 2022 teams, date TBD.

You are a tool. President of the club coaches 2021. What kind of person makes stuff up about a youth sports team and posts online anonymously?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a tool. President of the club coaches 2021. What kind of person makes stuff up about a youth sports team and posts online anonymously?

Kind of person, a total as*hole. Big man hides behind his computer, would never have the balls to say this in public. Totally pathetic idiot. Must really hate youth lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? The club's President coaches that team? A team that went 1-5 last spring?

The 2022 team was nowhere to be found and their 2023 team went 0-6. LOL.

News must be true. How can they have a good 2020 team and the 2021, 2022 and 2023 are so awful?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? The club's President coaches that team? A team that went 1-5 last spring?

News must be true. How can they have a good 2020 team and the 2021, 2022 and 2023 are so awful?
. Awful? Really, do you like calling kids awful, does that make you feel like a real man. You are simply pathetic and a rude POS. Those teams play up in higher divisions within their grade, have no holdbacks like many other club teams, even at these grades. Now, since you are so critical and such a big man trashing kids, please provide your name and contact info and stop hiding behind an anonymous board. The world is full of trash like you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So why is it you care to comment? You just like being a doucher? Just about every club has a mixed bag of results. 21s and 23s challenged themselves at the highest level had some close games. Better than playing down a level for easy wins. Something tells me you are a cancer to whatever teams your kid plays on. Dare you to share which one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
". Awful? Really, do you like calling kids awful, does that make you feel like a real man. You are simply pathetic and a rude POS. Those teams play up in higher divisions within their grade, have no holdbacks like many other club teams, even at these grades. Now, since you are so critical and such a big man trashing kids, please provide your name and contact info and stop hiding behind an anonymous board. The world is full of trash like you."

I see this problem a lot. The kids playing up and getting killed. This does not help the game of lacrosse or the kids. This cause burn out for the kids. Play their age and proper talent level. Win some, lose some. It will be Ok for the parents and the boys will love the game. I have seen many teams break up because the club owner/coach put the team in tournaments or competition level they are ill equipped for. No money in lacrosse folks. Get a tutor as more money in Merit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2023 was not 0-6. They also won the Saturday league which had a few of the same teams from the Sunday league. Like the previous poster said, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. The 2022 team has been in a rebuilding mode and they are much improved this year and should be competitive.

You are a troll. Get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Website is down as of 5 minutes ago...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More bullsh*t from a useless troll. Too bad someone can't put your [lacrosse] down. That would be a perfect ending to the week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys website works fine. Maybe your typing is off..??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably because they were updating it with current info as any good club would. As opposed to say Bitmore who hasnt updated their site in about 3 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2023 was not 0-6.
They also won the Saturday league which had a few of the same teams from the Sunday league. Like the previous poster said, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. The 2022 team has been in a rebuilding mode and they are much improved this year and should be competitive.

Yes, they were winless last spring. Wow, that is sad.

http://www.eteamz.com/hcrpsports/st...amp;division=6647224&subsite=6171250

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2023 was not 0-6.
They also won the Saturday league which had a few of the same teams from the Sunday league. Like the previous poster said, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. The 2022 team has been in a rebuilding mode and they are much improved this year and should be competitive.

They won their last game. Stop trolling. You need a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2023 was not 0-6.

No they were not winless last spring. In the St Paul league they were 6 and 2. Take a look. You seem to really have an agenda and get pleasure in trying to insult young kids. You are really a pathetic individual and I would love to meet you in person.
http://www.kooperslacrosse.com/standings/show/2478348?subseason=294563

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2023 was not 0-6.

They won their last game. Stop trolling. You need a life.

Oh, ok. 1-6 after a meaningless playoff win against a terrible team. HUGE difference between 0-6 and 1-6.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2023 was not 0-6.

No they were not winless last spring. In the St Paul league they were 6 and 2. Take a look. You seem to really have an agenda and get pleasure in trying to insult young kids. You are really a pathetic individual and I would love to meet you in person.

LOL. They went 6-2 against god awful teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Word on the street is Looney's is going to fold their 2021 and 2022 teams, date TBD.

The 2023 was not 0-6.

LOL. They went 6-2 against god awful teams. [/quote]

sorry your son was cut, please take it as a learning moment and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Word on the street is Looney's is going to fold their 2021 and 2022 teams, date TBD.

The 2023 was not 0-6.

Really, awful clubs? Would not consider Rough Riders, FCA, Team 91 and Koopers awful clubs. Too bad your kid is not good at lacrosse and doesn't stand a chance in [lacrosse] of making any of those teams/clubs. Let him keep playing rec lax, where he belongs. You are really a pos trashing kids and their teams, so lets start trashing your kid, see how you like it. Does he play for a club or is he still in rec because he can't make any club team? Bet that's it and you can't stand it that your little johnny isn't good, lacks the skills and talent to play on a club team. You must be such a joy to live with, your son is probably embarrassed by your actions, as would anyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Word on the street is Looney's is going to fold their 2021 and 2022 teams, date TBD.

The 2023 was not 0-6.

Really, awful clubs? Would not consider Rough Riders, FCA, Team 91 and Koopers awful clubs. Too bad your kid is not good at lacrosse and doesn't stand a chance in [lacrosse] of making any of those teams/clubs. Let him keep playing rec lax, where he belongs. You are really a pos trashing kids and their teams, so lets start trashing your kid, see how you like it. Does he play for a club or is he still in rec because he can't make any club team? Bet that's it and you can't stand it that your little johnny isn't good, lacks the skills and talent to play on a club team. You must be such a joy to live with, your son is probably embarrassed by your actions, as would anyone. [/quote]

ouch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes those are non-competitive teams at this age. Really shocked Looney's has such disastrous team at the middle school level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes those are non-competitive teams at this age. Really shocked Looney's has such disastrous team at the middle school level.

So, who are the competitive teams in the 2023 grade? You are acting like you seem to know, so fill us in, share your knowledge. The teams listed above, according to you, are non-competitive, so who are the competitive teams.
Lastly, what team does you kid play for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, who are the competitive teams in the 2023 grade? You are acting like you seem to know, so fill us in, share your knowledge. The teams listed above, according to you, are non-competitive, so who are the competitive teams.
Lastly, what team does you kid play for?

stop feeding the troll

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the dismal MS teams, the rumor of the club disbanding sounds pretty likely.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the dismal MS teams, the rumor of the club disbanding sounds pretty likely.
. None of the teams are dismal nor is the club disbanding. The only thing that is truly dismal is sh*thead adults like yourself trashing a kids program and thus trashing the kids. Does that make you feel like a man? Probably not, you don't have the balls to be a real man. You only know how to attack kids, kids playing lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering they folded two teams and kicked players to the curb, this club is capable of anything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering they folded two teams and kicked players to the curb, this club is capable of anything.

Happened over 2 years ago, the valid reasons have been explained many times on this forum. Just goes to show you have no idea what is going on, just a stupid troll acting like a total jerk. You need to STFU.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The responses from Looney's dads on this place tells you all you need to know about that club and their families.

Trash.

Like Reply Quote
Page 35 of 66 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard