BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,756
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 102 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is 3'5" and he is super slow and 30 pounds overweight and can't catch or throw, but he could run circles around your son!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Someone is just trying to stoke the fire in this age group. Make whatever comments you want but there is no dis-function on the Outlaws 2023 1st team. The coach is great and is a motivator. He is teaching the boys and there is real talent on the squad. Do they have the depth of some of other LI teams? Probably not and this may be why it will become more difficult to compete but the kids are encouraged and, in their minds, feel they can compete. At least for this team, put aside the past as it is old news which has been covered extensively in the fall. It's a different team and the head coach has been great. He is approachable and accessible. Kids have one team practice a week in the winter and can sign up for Outlaw or other clinics to supplement.

As a parent that left I agree and diasagree with you. There were major problems the last few years, it was evident that's the reason why more than half the team left. MB or PB have been coaching this team since the second grade. That tells you sonething. MB was put into a touch situation last year and it was not his fault. The new coach just never showed up and it was way to late when the change was made. That being said, it is possible this team was a microcosm off how the entire club is run. How do you have a directors team be so disfunctional for so long. I know many parents there and your not practicing once per week. That was the plan but it hasn't happened yet in the winter., am I right? Most clubs, like my sons, have had almost ten practices since the last fall tournament. They will be prepared to go on the first tournament in the spring. I won't hear the excuse that it's the first tournament and we really have not had practice yet this year, another reason we left. You still don't have both coaches at every practice. That is a problem, no? So that issue was not corrected. yes there are amazing parents on the club and all the problems have left, maybe including myself. So good for you that your starting fresh. But how does PB take a parent back who spent the last two years bad mouthing the organization, leaves and joins another club. He gets kicked off that club for complaining and you bring him back? What message is that sending? This was not the first time he took a parent back that left who was nonstop complaining. These are some questions about how it was run launch 2nd grad and still happening. The parents that stayed are happy and I am happy for them because they are my Friends. But old news sometime is still tomorrow's front page story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is 3'5" and he is super slow and 30 pounds overweight and can't catch or throw, but he could run circles around your son!

When he is that short, you really should just use inches. For example, my son is 41".
It's kinda like when those annoying moms say their kid is a baby for too long....."He's growing up so fast; next week he'll be 132 months old"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When he is that short, you really should just use inches. For example, my son is 41".
It's kinda like when those annoying moms say their kid is a baby for too long....."He's growing up so fast; next week he'll be 132 months old"

LOL that's a good one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good point! Thanks for the advice. And they say there are no gentlemen on BOTC. You are a good man.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Constructive dialogue and criticism... appreciate it. You bring up valid comments. In principal, the team is suppose to practice 1x per week but stuff happens e.g. holiday, weather, etc. By the time the Spring comes around the boys should have practiced 10 times. Add this to the fall where the team, most weeks, practices 2x is a pretty decent number. I am not speaking of the organization as I know very little about it. I can say your comments about PB seem accurate based on my minimal interaction. However, from my vantage point, MB is an entirely different story. He is engaged and the kids respond very well to him. Should we have more coaching available... yes but that hasn't had a significant negative effect. I for one am willing to give MB the benefit of the doubt and he has stated as such he plans to be with the team all through middle/high school. If this is the case, that continuity is invaluable. You know the saying though... trick me once, shame on you. Trick me twice, shame on me. You made the right call based on the information in front of you and the history you had with the team. Bash the Outlaws program if necessary but, for everyone's benefit on the 2023 Outlaws team, let's move on. Nobody has claimed this team will be the best on Long Island. I know the goal for my son is to continue to get better and he is taking a longer term view on his prospects beyond club and school lacrosse. Good luck in your new club and I am glad your experience there is better than the one you previously had.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good point! Thanks for the advice. And they say there are no gentlemen on BOTC. You are a good man.

I agree. There should be more intelligent men on this site instead of the annoying mom's telling everyone about how gentlemen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course it is BM. He is a straight looser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's a looser?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's a looser?

Pretty sure it's those kids who wear the really baggy pants...eg, "Check out that kid with his pants below his butt....what a looser"

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's mid day and I'm bored. Does anyone have any good banter to spill?
Also, what happened to the person who was laid up in bed after surgery and posted the youtube of the Riverhead club team fighting at tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of those kids are probably on your sons team meatball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. We're not from the trailer park.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did you know my son plays for Team Meatball? I thought this site was anonymous!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also, what happened to the person who was laid up in bed after surgery and posted the youtube of the Riverhead club team fighting at tournaments?

The video was taken down. It's too bad because it would be great to have karma catch up with the little Riverhead dirtbags and meathead coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remember the titans !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait for [lacrosse]'s this weekend. How many more clubs are going from the area? I heard only the best teams go. Any feedback?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dicks happen already. Bandits won 6-5 over the Dukes Nationals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait to see BM's team this summer. I am sure he will surprise us all. I can't wait to see him beat AJ and his old team. MC will have to react.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait to see BM's team this summer. I am sure he will surprise us all. I can't wait to see him beat AJ and his old team. MC will have to react.

BM got his [lacrosse] handed to him in the fall by AJs team... Double digit beatdown. Expect the same...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Tornados is that the Legacy 2023 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BM got his [lacrosse] handed to him in the fall by AJs team... Double digit beatdown. Expect the same...

BM is doing the right thing by his new team. He puts in the time and is really trying to make our kids better. The problem is that he doesn't have the athletes that he did on HB's. We have probably 5 high level kids and the rest, while good players, wouldn't make any other A teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone know how he reacted on the field that day? Did he rant and scream or only play the same 10 kids the whole game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let it go. BM is now coaching Legacy and helping to build their program in this age group. He behaved appropriately in the fall tournaments so perhaps he has mellowed out. From what I saw, he played his entire roster. Some more than others but isn't that the norm. Even if he did shorten the bench, this is travel lacrosse do don't single him out for something most programs will do when necessary.

From someone he is not a fan or foe of BM but sick of hearing everyone continue to bash the guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The video was taken down. It's too bad because it would be great to have karma catch up with the little Riverhead dirtbags and meathead coaches.

Sore loser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those little "Riverhead Dirtbags" are children. Those dirtbags are best selling, published child authors who just flew a bullied child from Arizona to Disney with the proceeds from their books. A kid they didn't know. Their meathead father is a best selling author of self development and uses the proceeds from his books to protect women and children from kidnapping. Its pretty easy to call people dirtbags and meatheads from behind a computer without actually knowing what you are talking about. They took the fights out of the video that was produced by a company thy paid to make the highlights. The meathead flew us in to play against kids who stopped at nothing, including fistfiggts against our younger team to win. Forget lacrosse when I see my kid take a full speed cross check to his spine when he doesn't even have the ball. Our kids defended themselves and we will never teach them not to. If that makes them dirtbags in your eyes, then fine. But calcthem dirtbags - little kids - thats classless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BM is doing the right thing by his new team. He puts in the time and is really trying to make our kids better. The problem is that he doesn't have the athletes that he did on HB's. We have probably 5 high level kids and the rest, while good players, wouldn't make any other A teams.

His kid isn't one of the high level "A" kids. Don't know why Zumnuts took him on as a savior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your telling us that your kid never got in a fight on the field? You must be the fat father that leans on the kids spare stick on the sidelines and tells the kids how to play but never played the game in your life!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your telling us that your kid never got in a fight on the field? You must be the fat father that leans on the kids spare stick on the sidelines and tells the kids how to play but never played the game in your life!

I think the point being made was that while fights happen, and maybe even defending yourself under questionable plays is fine, but neither should be featured so prominently in a video that appears to be promoting a children's team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And furthermore, don't you think if a newyork team goes to florida that their not going to be singled out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those little "Riverhead Dirtbags" are children. Those dirtbags are best selling, published child authors who just flew a bullied child from Arizona to Disney with the proceeds from their books. A kid they didn't know. Their meathead father is a best selling author of self development and uses the proceeds from his books to protect women and children from kidnapping. Its pretty easy to call people dirtbags and meatheads from behind a computer without actually knowing what you are talking about. They took the fights out of the video that was produced by a company thy paid to make the highlights. The meathead flew us in to play against kids who stopped at nothing, including fistfiggts against our younger team to win. Forget lacrosse when I see my kid take a full speed cross check to his spine when he doesn't even have the ball. Our kids defended themselves and we will never teach them not to. If that makes them dirtbags in your eyes, then fine. But calcthem dirtbags - little kids - thats classless.

The only reason your team took down the fighting video is because of the outrage that your team publicized along with the death metal soundtrack. Go away loser!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just so we are clear, the last two posts go directly to the person calling kids dirtbags because my son was one of them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's right... mom with the tramp stamp!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WildKatz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Petty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His kid isn't one of the high level "A" kids. Don't know why Zumnuts took him on as a savior.

To be clear, BM does not run that team. He is clearly the 3rd coach on and off the field. They are not quite a true "A" team but some great kids who are working hard and getting better everyday. I think it is clear that someone higher up threw him a bone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice of the Bandits to not run up the scores this weekend...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are co coaches w Leg a sea. BM is one of the heads

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer tournament schedules out or is my org slow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just youtube Riverhead Lacrosse PAL high lights. They literally promote cheap shots and awful lax. Then at the end say if you are interested in joining. LOL. What a joke.

Page 44 of 102 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard