BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 91 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Wolfpack doesn't import 13 year olds from connecticutN

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Santa jam ? How was that ?
High voltage comes out of retirement ?

From what I saw, comes out of retirement(as you put it) and dominates.
that's because they had taz kids towing the line. Otherwise they would be second best.

Haha they had 2 Taz kids and they hardly towed the line. You're a fool. Its a good team and from what I saw 90% of the goals were scored by WP kids. We lost to them also but lets not get out of control here and say they would be 2nd best. There wasn't a team close to them

that's because they had taz kids towing the line. Otherwise they would be second best.

Haha they had 2 Taz kids and they hardly towed the line. You're a fool. Its a good team and from what I saw 90% of the goals were scored by WP kids. We lost to them also but lets not get out of control here and say they would be 2nd best. There wasn't a team close to them

Oh jeeze, not sure what is worse the bait post or the hook line and sinker response. I'll go with B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or that you don't know how to respond to a post without copying the other message 4 times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wp lost to Taz 5 times in a row and someone still thinks they are the top team. Delusional. Wp has not beat TAZ since third grade.

4 times by 1 goal. And your kid is a non event on the Taz team. That stings.Know the facts Taddie. One day your boy might get the nod, keep up the hard work and keep writing those checks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the Taddie has his facts correct. 5x's in a row. Google it

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Black CT Kid is only 10 but he will be 11 next year. So give it a rest and he's only one player. TAZ has many other players just as good if not better. So watch out WP. Now here come more WP excuses. Now go -

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh jeeze, not sure what is worse the bait post or the hook line and sinker response. I'll go with B.

It was 5 TAZ kids but they did "dominate",especially the 6-5 win over the Northport town team.
Good day of some extra lacrosse win or lose

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do any of you people understand that in a few years none of this matters? Once you start going to showcases who you play for does not matter. My older son is in the showcase mix now and at no point do they care who you play travel lacrosse for. the only thing you should care about is that your son is getting the best training he can so he can make an impact at these cases. It looks like that the talking heads on here have the sons that may not cut it in a few years and happen to be on 1 of the top 2 teams so they feel what they say matters. If your son has true talent, and I don't mean a big kid that just runs down the field and barrels kids over with out even thinking about passing, I mean the True players right now, size, IQ and some speed, but also is coachable and is progressing in all 3 of these areas, there is no reason to comment or run your mouth. In the end a handful of these boys will stand out and the rest will fall to the side. Some will even play om the same teams and talk about Travel lacrosse as a great experience and "remember when our teams used to battle it out" Now if the parents can just get a grip and stop the craziness everyone will see the truth. These times are for fun and experience with the hope that your son can make it to that next level. Its not for parents to pump their chest or relive what they may have left on the field through their sons. I'm sure someone will rip into this and that's your right, but one day you will see the big picture.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport played High Voltage at Santa Jam? Were they in disguise wearing Duck Costumes?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport 2024 must be an incredible group of laxers to lose by 1 against 5 taz kids. Kudos to the Tigers !!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do any of you people understand that in a few years none of this matters? Once you start going to showcases who you play for does not matter. My older son is in the showcase mix now and at no point do they care who you play travel lacrosse for. the only thing you should care about is that your son is getting the best training he can so he can make an impact at these cases. It looks like that the talking heads on here have the sons that may not cut it in a few years and happen to be on 1 of the top 2 teams so they feel what they say matters. If your son has true talent, and I don't mean a big kid that just runs down the field and barrels kids over with out even thinking about passing, I mean the True players right now, size, IQ and some speed, but also is coachable and is progressing in all 3 of these areas, there is no reason to comment or run your mouth. In the end a handful of these boys will stand out and the rest will fall to the side. Some will even play om the same teams and talk about Travel lacrosse as a great experience and "remember when our teams used to battle it out" Now if the parents can just get a grip and stop the craziness everyone will see the truth. These times are for fun and experience with the hope that your son can make it to that next level. Its not for parents to pump their chest or relive what they may have left on the field through their sons. I'm sure someone will rip into this and that's your right, but one day you will see the big picture.

Hey pal, there's no room for clear and rational thinking in this forum! This forum has become a magnet for parents living vicariously though their sons. Hopefully, their kids don't turn out like them. Just sit back and take solace that you are not like them. And yes, most kids playing at 10-11 yrs old now will not be playing at all by the time they are 17-18 yrs old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
High Voltage had 2 Taz players, goalie and midfielder. Northport didn't play Santa Jam.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hub Jamboree is doing it right. Competitive games, on the cheap and fun for the boys. Bring a small roster and let the kids play. Only 1 face off per game, Refs did a great job letting the kids play while keeping them safe. My son can't wait for the next one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team had 5 TAZ Kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smithtown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where in smith town does taz practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SWR

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well said although your reasoning will fall on moronic 5th grade egomaniac daddy ears. Once 8th grade rolls around your helmet means nothing at showcases-just your talent and coach-ability. I think all the champion TAZ and WP kids should bring their 4th, 5th, 6th grade T-shirts to the showcases, so the evaluaters see those Chmp T-shirts. That should make a big difference-ROTFLMAO. BTW-ChristmasJamboree-teams had some kids that were biggest 2023/2024 kids I've ever seen in my life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too cerebral for this site-ROTFLMAO Nut cases for parents here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agreed-I was there and my son will be there again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question for parents with older kids. Play for a a B team against B teams with good coaching. Or play for a Taz type team. Which is better if you want a shot for your kid to be seen?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what grade is your son? This is a 2024 forum and no one needs to get "seen" yet in 5th grade. IN 4th grade get good coaching and have fun. To get on a "Taz" like team he better be pretty good right now, however there are many good programs and between PAL and Travel/Club he should have plenty of time to get to where he needs to be by 8th grade, when it really starts to matter. That's if he still even wants to play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the question is. Can a child that has spent his youth playing for b teams in b tourneys still have a chance to play at a higher level when that time comes? I'm more curious what parents with older kids have experienced? In 8th 9th and 10th grade. If you are still playing for a B team. In B tourneys for whatever reasons. Would you say it's much much harder to play at the next level due to lack of exposure?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can tell you the answer is a resounding yes. We recently had Taylor Cummings at our clinic and it is well chronicled that she started in MD playing Club for a B Team and most consider her the best woman's player ever. Some of the best players on our club at the older ages worked through our club and developed their games playing B. Lot of these kids don't get their growth spurt to later. Conversely some of our "stud" players now struggle as kids have caught up to them in both their skills and physical assets. Look carefully for the players that have vision, hustle, heart, dedication, and may be undersized alot of them flourish later in middle school and high school. We also have kids that transition into lacrosse from other sports a little later and don't have the stick skills as much as a child starting at 4/5 yrs of age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the question is. Can a child that has spent his youth playing for b teams in b tourneys still have a chance to play at a higher level when that time comes? I'm more curious what parents with older kids have experienced? In 8th 9th and 10th grade. If you are still playing for a B team. In B tourneys for whatever reasons. Would you say it's much much harder to play at the next level due to lack of exposure?

YES!!!!
In some cases, those B team kids have an even better shot when they reach 9th, 10th, 11th grade because they aren't discouraged that they didn't commit already.
Don't buy into all the hype here that if you're not committed in 8th grade, you have no shot of play in D1 (or even college).

When it comes to recruiting showcases, the club team you are from doesn't matter.....sure, some directors may have broader coaching contacts. Once your boy is on the field, he'll get his shot to be noticed even if the college coaches are focused on someone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the 2024 ); Tazzie who almost helped the Dukes take down the bandits. Its funny how even the Dukes parents can't stand his Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All true - ask around in his hometown about his coaching style. There are a lot of kids and parents who left the town travel team and went to travel teams because of his favoritism.

His coaching style stinks he has almost made our pal program non existent and now he has done the same to our cyo basketball - why and how is he still coaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz kid is a joke. His father puts a bullseye on his back. Encourages the kid d not to pass. It's just really sad. Father is 5 feet 7. Kid has no shot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All true - ask around in his hometown about his coaching style. There are a lot of kids and parents who left the town travel team and went to travel teams because of his favoritism.

His coaching style stinks he has almost made our pal program non existent and now he has done the same to our cyo basketball - why and how is he still coaching

What town,just wondering?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This could be any town on Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northport

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northport

And coaches the town travel too? That guy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northport

What did he do now? I can't believe people still let there kids near him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warrior All America Games? Any interest?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northport

Northport

Just because he was a college stud doesn't mean he can coach. In this case it is the exact opposite. He may be the worst coach out there. The kids hate him and the parents are too afraid they won't get to another program at this point. Best thing is to run not walk from any team he coaches..He is a complete cancer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northport

Let me guess, boy wonder doesn't leave the court and shoots everytime he has the ball? If the coach yells loud enough you stupid parents would see he is the best on the court, just like the lax field !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find it sad that you sit there and let this happen. Speak up and if others feel this way ,act. I know of a group of pal parents, about 10 families, who spoke up when their kids were in 5th grade and the guy was banned from coaching pal and the kids are still playing together for fun in local town tournaments and they are in high school.this guy made fun of and teased the kids to the point of quitting, walked off fields without shaking hands, cursed at the kids and one time grabbed the face mask of a Kidberated him in front of a bunch of people. get your facts together and get him out. No reason kids experiences should've ruined because of a POS looking to live vicariously through his kid who is mediocre at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find it sad that you sit there and let this happen. Speak up and if others feel this way ,act. I know of a group of pal parents, about 10 families, who spoke up when their kids were in 5th grade and the guy was banned from coaching pal and the kids are still playing together for fun in local town tournaments and they are in high school.this guy made fun of and teased the kids to the point of quitting, walked off fields without shaking hands, cursed at the kids and one time grabbed the face mask of a Kidberated him in front of a bunch of people. get your facts together and get him out. No reason kids experiences should've ruined because of a POS looking to live vicariously through his kid who is mediocre at best.

Is this BM?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any suggestions on removing this guy would be appreciated by entire community.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
send in ramsey bolton

Page 34 of 91 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard