BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,890
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 91 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is dukes national 2024 worth playing for?
Not at all. That's why the CT kid on TAZ isn't playing for Dukes anymore.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's one kid what about the rest of the world

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. I was thinking same thing. If he does it, the lax program is great. If he dosent the program is no good. Are we talking about lebron james or a fifth grade kid. Some of the stuff written on here is so comical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

almost impossible to navigate if playing for another top club going year around. too many schedule conflicts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

almost impossible to navigate if playing for another top club going year around. too many schedule conflicts

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No chatter on the USLacrosse Rules 2017? No Body checking U12?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I watched that video that went out on the email. Limited. Shows whatthat they say is acceptable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i actually enjoy the PAL season where some of the core kids in our town can actually represent together on a team. Travel breaks kids up when kids play for a travel team that suits them best, but having the boys who grew up together and still grow up together play together until HS is fun to watch. Pulling your kids from PAL is exactly whats wrong with the sport and sports in general. Travel used to let the boys all play the PAL season without putting a burden on them showing up for travel practice all week. Let the kids en joy the sport with the kids in the neighborhood along with a more competitive level during the summer. But hey your kids are superstars and too good for PAL. You'll regret not letting your 10-11 yr old have fun with his school friends.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I watched that video that went out on the email. Limited. Shows whatthat they say is acceptable.

Lets see where this goes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nonsense! My son plays Duke's Nat. With CT Kid and It was made VERY clear to the TAZ coaches that Duke''s Nationals is priority over TAZ! There is more to youth lacrosse than just trying to "Harvest Wins" at all cost to make more money for your program. This is clearly why the CT KID can TEMPORARILY walk on to TAZ as their unquestioned #1 weapon. If the TAZ crew doesn't begin "KUTTIN" the comments, the CT KID could slide into another WOLFPACK!!! Overnight!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So do you recommend dukes national 2024

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nonsense! My son plays Duke's Nat. With CT Kid and It was made VERY clear to the TAZ coaches that Duke''s Nationals is priority over TAZ! There is more to youth lacrosse than just trying to "Harvest Wins" at all cost to make more money for your program. This is clearly why the CT KID can TEMPORARILY walk on to TAZ as their unquestioned #1 weapon. If the TAZ crew doesn't begin "KUTTIN" the comments, the CT KID could slide into another WOLFPACK!!! Overnight!!!

Fat Chance, no one wants someone with no loyalty. The Team will cut the parents (and their little superstar) soon enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
REALLY!!! NOT! The TAZ team does NOT, i repeat does NOT need the CT as a TEMPORARILY walk on , he is a good addition but NOT the Unquestioned #1 weapon... REALLY. Defense is and always be!!. and the offense is small and scrappy without him. Go back to the Dukes National team, your probably upset because you miss him. I will make it VERY clear to you.. Stay in CT were you belong.. PS JA would not have that kid on is WOLFPACK Overnight!!!!! he is not a BP kid and cultivating HS athlete......its 5th grade lacrosse and means nothing except to you!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
REALLY!!! NOT! The TAZ team does NOT, i repeat does NOT need the CT as a TEMPORARILY walk on , he is a good addition but NOT the Unquestioned #1 weapon... REALLY. Defense is and always be!!. and the offense is small and scrappy without him. Go back to the Dukes National team, your probably upset because you miss him. I will make it VERY clear to you.. Stay in CT were you belong.. PS JA would not have that kid on is WOLFPACK Overnight!!!!! he is not a BP kid and cultivating HS athlete......its 5th grade lacrosse and means nothing except to you!!

You do to need my kid. I drive all over the USA showing off my superstar. I even dress him up in all kinds of uniforms like a circus. Sometimes he puts on the wrong uniform but nobody cares because I have the superstar you need.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok. First of all it is Christmas. Team Taz is One of the best if not the best in the entire age group. They were good before this boy join the team and they are even better with this boy on the team. The team is good top to bottom. Stacked on defense, midfield, attack, goalie and coaching. The boy from CT makes the top team even better. Jealousy is an ugly trait especially during the Christmas season! Go enjoy your family and be grateful for all of the things you have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Btw if you knew the kid or his family you would know he would NEVER play for the Wolfpack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not he plays for primetime in westchester as well- what's so great about this kid- he is a hotdog. And the father micro manages the crap out of him. It's sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of you people are distgusting. You talk about this kid like he is a man or like one of these programs director.

I hope Larry and the other members of Back of The Cage are monitoring this forum. I truly hope that someone doesn't cross the line with the comments about a kid or his family. As far as I am concerned the lines have already been crossed. The kid plays lacrosse. That's it. No one deserves this kind of cyber bullying. Yes, it's cyber bullying and this whole page should be deleted.

A message to everyone keep the conversation about the teams, alliances, tournaments, etc. but this has to stop with discussing the "the CT kid" and let them have a youth travel experience EQUAL to your kid with a little Amoninity.

LEAVE THEM ALONE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like someone who is not from either team (WP or Tz) Rather a sick individuall. Merry Christmas and may you sleep well creepy person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Btw if you knew the kid or his family you would know he would NEVER play for the Wolfpack.

We wooooulgn't have him. Ball hog.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not he plays for primetime in westchester as well- what's so great about this kid- he is a hotdog. And the father micro manages the crap out of him. It's sad

When you play on all these teams you really play on none of the teams. Part of the program even with the big machine organizations is to develop team chemistry and camaraderie. These nutso parents ought to think about what they are doing by making kids mercenaries.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 Outlaws looked terrible at Santa Jam. Came in last and they keep billing them as a select "A" team. I guess the coaches kid isn't Superman after all. Sorry, Hopkins.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 Outlaws looked terrible at Santa Jam. Came in last and they keep billing them as a select "A" team. I guess the coaches kid isn't Superman after all. Sorry, Hopkins.....

You're a loser guy! And if your kid is any reflection on his parent, he's a loser too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're a loser guy! And if your kid is any reflection on his parent, he's a loser too!

Truth hurts, keep paying for the bait and switch..... Your coach is the real loser. BTW nobody uses the word "guy" anymore at least say [lacrosse], schmuck...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth hurts, keep paying for the bait and switch..... Your coach is the real loser. BTW nobody uses the word "guy" anymore at least say [lacrosse], schmuck...
My son plays on the Outlaws Select and he was not there you sure it was not the black team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow parent of the year. That was the gold team and they lost twice to the Ducks black (6th grade) team beat the purple also (6th grade) and lost to high voltage.

Did you run home to write about kids because you were not loved enough as a child? Get a therapist.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guy is the polite way of saying it. Again, your kid is the only loser in any of this buddy! I'm sure he's a cry baby jerk off just like his daddy! Do him a favor and walk out on your family before he's a hopeless a-hole like you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The WP attack is stacked. They don't need him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guy is the polite way of saying it. Again, your kid is the only loser in any of this buddy! I'm sure he's a cry baby jerk off just like his daddy! Do him a favor and walk out on your family before he's a hopeless a-hole like you.

What happened to being polite? Sounds like someone didn't get what he wanted for Christmas. Santa probably saw you all upset at your 10 year old Lax games and put coal in your stocking....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

or the parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened to being polite? Sounds like someone didn't get what he wanted for Christmas. Santa probably saw you all upset at your 10 year old Lax games and put coal in your stocking....

Can't be polite to men, and I use the term loosely who rip on kids. If that's your deal I will call you out every time. No one likes to see their kid shredded online. Like I said, leave your family, spare them the years of psycho analysis in the future

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't be polite to men, and I use the term loosely who rip on kids. If that's your deal I will call you out every time. No one likes to see their kid shredded online. Like I said, leave your family, spare them the years of psycho analysis in the future

You just let a guy you don't even know on a 10 year old Lax message board get under your skin in a major way during Christmas time. Who are you the lax board police? You should revisit your therapy sessions and stop worrying about that guy. Who cares what he says, he was probably looking to hook a fish and you ran right into his line... move on bro.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Santa jam ? How was that ?
High voltage comes out of retirement ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is my therapy session! You telling me it's not working?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

too much bbp daddy ball. thats why they aren't tops anymore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what I saw, comes out of retirement(as you put it) and dominates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that's because they had taz kids towing the line. Otherwise they would be second best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that's because they had taz kids towing the line. Otherwise they would be second best.

Haha they had 2 Taz kids and they hardly towed the line. You're a fool. Its a good team and from what I saw 90% of the goals were scored by WP kids. We lost to them also but lets not get out of control here and say they would be 2nd best. There wasn't a team close to them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

too much bbp daddy ball. thats why they aren't tops anymore

You may be right. But if you look at the last 3 years of 2024 travel the WP have given every team they faced a pretty bad beat down. Including the Taz. This past season they beat everyone again handily and lost to the Taz 4 times by one goal. They also dropped 1 game to Bethesda in overtime. Another 1 goal game. If you look at the past games against the Taz the goal difference lays heavily on the WP side. Nothing to take away from Taz but one goal losses do not take you out of the top spot. WP may need to go back to what got them to the top and if they do all teams including the Taz will have a hard time against them. Taz is a great team and it should be a great Summer of competitive lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wp lost to Taz 5 times in a row and someone still thinks they are the top team. Delusional. Wp has not beat TAZ since third grade.

Page 33 of 91 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard