BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 91 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell you what I would love to have him on our team as one of our goalies. He played us this past tournament, and last travel season a few times when we played wp and was lights out. In my opinion he was the better of both goalies. Not saying the other goalie wasn't good.
So backup? I dont think so. Very solid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WP will beat TAZ in the next match up, and we have something special for the Big Kid from CT and it includes a trip to you know where. Mark my words. He has no place here.

This comment is disgusting and alarming. Wow.

Agreed. Whether this is legit or someone trying to paint WP in a bad light, it's disturbing. What kind of low life publicly threatens a kid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First, clearly this is someone desperately needing to stir the pot. The WP parents know that they lost to TAZ 5 times and wouldn't make statements like "we will beat them the next time." Stop starting crap and let it go.

Second, the kid from Connecticut IS a holdback. Denying that is pathetic. However, he IS in 5th grade, making him a 2024 graduate. NOT CHEATING! Get over it and let it go.

Third, the goalie leaving WP because he "wanted to be a winner" is such a poor reflection of his parents. I hope this is not the reason behind his leaving that team. Because that is just sad.

Last, both teams are built on amazing young boys who love to play lacrosse. I truly believe it is parents of neither team that make the comments on this forum about the teams. Please people, let the boys continue to love lactose and LET IT GO!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your saying the 10 yr kid from ct on taz is not a special player hmm wonder what the kids would say overall the program is developing some solid players and standouts all the best to the coaches and the dedicated parents let's enjoy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dream bud light commercial tinder swiping dudes 10 years from now You sound like an old boyscout leader hope your registered

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Big Kid from CT is 10 years old and will be 11 years old next year in 2017, and yes he is also a TRUE 5th Grader/ 2024 as well. NOT a Hold Back. Come on now he just a 10 year old kid who loves Lacrosse. Why don't you cut him some slack? What if it were your son?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid from Ct is older Fact, in fact he would be a very old 6th grader! Father is a maniac screaming all game. Sad that Leg a sea can't develop has to have a kid from CT. So much for importance of practice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First, clearly this is someone desperately needing to stir the pot. The WP parents know that they lost to TAZ 5 times and wouldn't make statements like "we will beat them the next time." Stop starting crap and let it go.

Second, the kid from Connecticut IS a holdback. Denying that is pathetic. However, he IS in 5th grade, making him a 2024 graduate. NOT CHEATING! Get over it and let it go.

Third, the goalie leaving WP because he "wanted to be a winner" is such a poor reflection of his parents. I hope this is not the reason behind his leaving that team. Because that is just sad.

Last, both teams are built on amazing young boys who love to play lacrosse. I truly believe it is parents of neither team that make the comments on this forum about the teams. Please people, let the boys continue to love lactose and LET IT GO!!!!!

Excellent post my friend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let the haters hate. TAZ rocks p

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Big Kid from CT is 10 years old and will be 11 years old next year in 2017, and yes he is also a TRUE 5th Grader/ 2024 as well. NOT a Hold Back. Come on now he just a 10 year old kid who loves Lacrosse. Why don't you cut him some slack? What if it were your son?

Come on dad we all know!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I highly doubt that the goalies parents would have him leave a dominant WP team that had some 1 goal losses because he wanted to be a winner maybe there is another reason? It is wrong that people think its ok to post and point out certain kids on this anonymous website. Don't you feel like a piece of [lacrosse], don't you people have jobs? I wonder what your bosses would think or better yet tax payers if it applies to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let the haters hate. TAZ rocks p

Wolfpackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. This is not a WP parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously missed some key players. The big lefty attackman on Express is there best player... hands down!That being said they have some really good players. They are coming along.the Taz game was tight at half.

tight at half.....LOL'
It was actually tied at the start too

It was a really close game at half..6-5? is not close?and ref. missed a goal by express lefty attack-man. fun game to watch..back and forth..Remember when Taz could not beat Pack??? Spring should be fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid from Ct is older Fact, in fact he would be a very old 6th grader! Father is a maniac screaming all game. Sad that Leg a sea can't develop has to have a kid from CT. So much for importance of practice.

Your Facts are WRONG. What 10 yr old is in 6th grade? You my friend are the problem with this forum. speaking like you actually know something. I know the kid very well and its simply incorrect. Get your facts right before you state fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously missed some key players. The big lefty attackman on Express is there best player... hands down!That being said they have some really good players. They are coming along.the Taz game was tight at half.

tight at half.....LOL'

It was a really close game at half..6-5? is not close?and ref. missed a goal by express lefty attack-man. fun game to watch..back and forth..Remember when Taz could not beat Pack??? Spring should be fun.

don't forget the part where Taz then doubled their score and then some as well as the dozen or so shots that missed the cage.
Express maybe had 3 shots on goal the second half..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dream bud light commercial tinder swiping dudes 10 years from now You sound like an old boyscout leader hope your registered

Please pick up a book. Punctuation is imperative.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the 5th grade game wasn't even close....the 5th grade kids...12 year olds, that game, the kids who still believed in the Easter Bunny a few years ago, their game wasn't even close? You are a loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the 5th grade game wasn't even close....the 5th grade kids...12 year olds, that game, the kids who still believed in the Easter Bunny a few years ago, their game wasn't even close? You are a loser

So many things wrong with lacrosse brought up one statement:
- 5th grade kids should not be 12 years old. If yours is, don't worry about his lacrosse play. Get the boy at tutor!
- Parents citing old scores of games as 'not even close'. Stop keeping track. Chances are your son hasn't brought the game up since he got over it 4 minutes after the game ended. Did your boy have fun? That is all that matters! Nobody is being recruited in 5th grade....don't make it more stressful on your son
- The backhanded slap of how the kid still believes in the Easter Bunny. If not an imaginary holiday character, the poster will generally inquire if the child can tie their shoes yet.
- And the classy conclusion.....calling an anonymous poster 'loser'. You really got him good!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

tight at half.....LOL'

don't forget the part where Taz then doubled their score and then some as well as the dozen or so shots that missed the cage.
Express maybe had 3 shots on goal the second half..

You actually couldn't be more wrong! Express had a good 6 shots IN A ROW in the 2nd 1/2 that either hit the pipe or the Taz goalie had an awesome save. Was Taz better, yes. But Express has a shot if they keep working together and iron out their kinks for the spring. Express is more than 1/2 new kids. Most of Taz has been playing together. Should be some good competition come the spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So many things wrong with lacrosse brought up one statement:
- 5th grade kids should not be 12 years old. If yours is, don't worry about his lacrosse play. Get the boy at tutor!
- Parents citing old scores of games as 'not even close'. Stop keeping track. Chances are your son hasn't brought the game up since he got over it 4 minutes after the game ended. Did your boy have fun? That is all that matters! Nobody is being recruited in 5th grade....don't make it more stressful on your son
- The backhanded slap of how the kid still believes in the Easter Bunny. If not an imaginary holiday character, the poster will generally inquire if the child can tie their shoes yet.
- And the classy conclusion.....calling an anonymous poster 'loser'. You really got him good!!!

Maybe you missed the point, they are kids, what is the big deal, they aren't playing for anything at this point. Look at all these posts, which 5th grade team beat who. But hey, keep up the good work................loser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GREAT post

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed Disgusting comment!!!

so you can't beat them, you'll hurt them??? They're 10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope wp kid gets thrown out of the game again

Play the ball not the players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't the score 12 5 TAZ? Didn't TAZ start there 3 rd line? Didn't express play there 1st line 75 percent of game? Express is a good team but please stop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not "painting in bad light" they laid a TAZ player out in MD Disgusting!!!
WP will beat TAZ in the next match up, and we have something special for the Big Kid from CT and it includes a trip to you know where. Mark my words. He has no place here.

This comment is disgusting and alarming. Wow.

Agreed. Whether this is legit or someone trying to paint WP in a bad light, it's disturbing. What kind of low life publicly threatens a kid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Father screaming like a maniac thats great classic!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks RVC Mommy

Nope! not from RVC.& Not a mommy. Dont know why where I am from matters??No relation to the kid. Regardless where i am from the kid is good..And so are many of the players on that team...

Sure, whatever you say RVC mommy !

Obviously you are paying attention or you would not know what town he is from...Thanks for proving my point..Kids good..Again not an rvc mommy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid from ct is 12. He plays on the 2023 prime time team His dad stalks the sidelines and calls out plays. H

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks RVC Mommy

Nope! not from RVC.& Not a mommy. Dont know why where I am from matters??No relation to the kid. Regardless where i am from the kid is good..And so are many of the players on that team...

Obviously you are paying attention or you would not know what town he is from...Thanks for proving my point..Kids good..Again not an rvc mommy
kid is good but it's a team game and Taz is by far the better team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks RVC Mommy

Ok RVC mommy, you aren't an RVC mommy.... wink, wink. Just please don't hit us with the "OReilly is working them hard and they aren't a B team" garbage!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet most of the posts on here aren't even from Taz, Pack or Express A parents. Definitely pot stirrers.

5th grade 10 year old lax people. Re-lax!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks RVC Mommy

Ok RVC mommy, you aren't an RVC mommy.... wink, wink. Just please don't hit us with the "OReilly is working them hard and they aren't a B team" garbage!
Now you are mixing B team with A team. This was talking about an attackman on A. O'Reilly is B. You just can't stay away from bashing O'Reilly. It is actually very funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not a WP parent...come on now people...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz WP and Express please note that most of these troll posts that spark controversy and keep you logging in to the site to reply are most likely plants to boost site traffic. The only real posts on here are the one bashing the Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz WP and Express please note that most of these troll posts that spark controversy and keep you logging in to the site to reply are most likely plants to boost site traffic. The only real posts on here are the one bashing the Outlaws

The Express posts seem pretty true. Don't bunch them in with the better teams just yet.
As of now they are still battling for a top three spot with the other "A" teams.
AKA, "the best of the rest"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not me bashing, it is you RVC mommies overselling, the poor guy has to deal with YOU!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The outlaws have a 2024 team? From what I understand they are two B teams because the coach of gold/black keeps all his town kids on the B team even if they are A players. Makes no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The outlaws have a 2024 team? From what I understand they are two B teams because the coach of gold/black keeps all his town kids on the B team even if they are A players. Makes no sense.

They are 2 b teams because they can't get any talented
players to commit. and the coach is nuts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the kids want to stay with their town coach then not sure what the big deal is. They're 10!

Page 28 of 91 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard