BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 91 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TAZ has the best overall attack in the age group. Probably the best defense as well. Also a couple great mids

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaaha

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big kid on Taz attack from Ct plays like he is 13. I think he is.

Jealousy!!

There is nothing special about that kid at all. All marketing by a parent, nothing more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True, I hear gatorade is looking to sign long island youth players to its new ad campaign. So therefore it is worth it for 10 year old kids to travel out of state ,not play sports with their friends , and to have a crazy schedule and to do homework in the car, sitting in tri state area traffic, or taking ferries. Because maybe just maybe that kid can be on the next gatorade commercial. Definately worth it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big kid on Taz attack from Ct plays like he is 13. I think he is.

Jealousy!!

There is nothing special about that kid at all. All marketing by a parent, nothing more.
He's the best player on their team...would say there is something special there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHA! Cheating is comical. Show me the rule book!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw TAZ play over the summer and you're correct TAZ doesn't have any special players

No they are not special, they just WIN!!!
Jealousy his a horrible trait,

If the TAZ has all average players and they are beating most all clubs soundly and repeatedly, what level players are on those teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who needs facts this is America and facts have taken a backseat to because we say so. Needless to say I have seen this kid do some amazing things on the field bringing in to question my eyesight which was recently checked which has brought me to the conclusion I am watching someone special someone I one day will say to a group of guys in a crowded bar I saw that guy play when he was only 10 maybe 13 and I knew he was something special then only to be told if you say so have another beer words taking a backseat to my lying eyes. Fact is it's not the first time exceptional ablility seen in a kid has been questioned and won't be the last time... I'm just glad I might have the opportunity to say "I remember when " happy holidays

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP will beat TAZ in the next match up, and we have something special for the Big Kid from CT and it includes a trip to you know where. Mark my words. He has no place here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP will beat TAZ in the next match up, and we have something special for the Big Kid from CT and it includes a trip to you know where. Mark my words. He has no place here.

Stupidity at its finest...
This is youth lacrosse we're talking about last time I checked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am marking your words this is a team sport and you seem to feel stopping the big kid from ct will win you the game sound like you see something special also just saying may the best team win

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A Trip to you know where ..... he has no place here ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stick check!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to set the record straight the kid is NOT a hold back. He is not 13. Lol. Where do you even get this from? Bottom line is that he is a GREAT player. He plays on Legacy because his uncle is friend with the coach and it was a family decision to be taught by one of the best youth coaches in travel lacrosse. It was his uncle from Suffolk County that helped his nephew find a coach to train a KID who's skill level warrented an Elite coach.

Nothing wrong with that but all I see are people trying to trash a guy that is committed to playing the game the right way and having his kid learn from a great coach. Nothing mentioned that he is respectful kid that does great in school, in addition to being a good all around KID. But all we see is guys saying he has no place here. OH YES HE DOES.

You all should ashamed of yourselves even trying to talk about the kid or the parents. Seriously. Imagine that was your kid. How would you feel? A little food for thought.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know the kid and he is 10 years old. He is just a strong kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw TAZ play over the summer and you're correct TAZ doesn't have any special players

If the TAZ has all average players and they are beating most all clubs soundly and repeatedly, what level players are on those teams?

Soundly???? Hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOSERS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHA! Cheating is comical. Show me the rule book!
He did get caught thumbing the ball. Was doing it all game and finally the ref made the call

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thumbing the ball? The kid is just better than everyone at his age. Some idiot ref was listening to a coach because his kids were getting so outplayed he said he was cheating.

That's why he is so good. He is 10 yr old professional who has mastered thumbing the ball everytime he scores. LOL. You sound ridiculous. Kid scores 4-5 goals a game not to mention he is usually equal in assists but he thumbs the ball on those too!

But the ref called him! Seriously, this needs to stop. He is the best player at his position. Give up haters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wp has not beaten TAZ since 3 rd grade. Stop the boy from Ct is an excellent player but TAZ has beaten them 6 times. Enough. TAZ is tops and they have 5 kids that are best on LI including one from CT. FACT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thumbing the ball? The kid is just better than everyone at his age. Some idiot ref was listening to a coach because his kids were getting so outplayed he said he was cheating.

That's why he is so good. He is 10 yr old professional who has mastered thumbing the ball everytime he scores. LOL. You sound ridiculous. Kid scores 4-5 goals a game not to mention he is usually equal in assists but he thumbs the ball on those too!

But the ref called him! Seriously, this needs to stop. He is the best player at his position. Give up haters.
He is no doubt Taz's best player but he was cheating all game. Wouldn't think someone that good would need to do that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does he play with a fiddlestick?

He's the 2nd best player on Taz behind the big goalie. He's the real hero!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
someone asked if Taz had special players?I thought the kid from Ct was special. He palayed great, and had a great shot.All positive.. But your lying to yourself if you think he is only 10yrs old.and not a hold back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously missed some key players. The big lefty attackman on Express is there best player... hands down!That being said they have some really good players. They are coming along.the Taz game was tight at half.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know a kid will be coming in from Philly for tournaments in the Spring/Summer. You haven't seen big until you see this kid. He's really BIG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah... also close at the start of the game when it was 0-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously missed some key players. The big lefty attackman on Express is there best player... hands down!That being said they have some really good players. They are coming along.the Taz game was tight at half.

tight at half.....LOL'
It was actually tied at the start too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks RVC Mommy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How BIG is he?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Soundly???? Hahaha

The Def and Goalies are what makes Taz special.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The backup goalie?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks RVC Mommy

Nope! not from RVC.& Not a mommy. Dont know why where I am from matters??No relation to the kid. Regardless where i am from the kid is good..And so are many of the players on that team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The backup goalie?

So great why did he leave WP then? Wanted to join a winner!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The backup goalie?

So great why did he leave WP then? Wanted to join a winner!!

backup at wp also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks RVC Mommy

Nope! not from RVC.& Not a mommy. Dont know why where I am from matters??No relation to the kid. Regardless where i am from the kid is good..And so are many of the players on that team...

they are pretty average. no upgrades and same team that lost to outlaws by a lot last july and handled at nlf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to set the record straight the kid is NOT a hold back. He is not 13. Lol. Where do you even get this from? Bottom line is that he is a GREAT player. He plays on Legacy because his uncle is friend with the coach and it was a family decision to be taught by one of the best youth coaches in travel lacrosse. It was his uncle from Suffolk County that helped his nephew find a coach to train a KID who's skill level warrented an Elite coach.

Nothing wrong with that but all I see are people trying to trash a guy that is committed to playing the game the right way and having his kid learn from a great coach. Nothing mentioned that he is respectful kid that does great in school, in addition to being a good all around KID. But all we see is guys saying he has no place here. OH YES HE DOES.

You all should ashamed of yourselves even trying to talk about the kid or the parents. Seriously. Imagine that was your kid. How would you feel? A little food for thought.

Hysterical. Karma at work. I can't tell you how many times I have heard Taz parents accusing other teams of having older kids. Now you know how it feels. I couldn't agree more that parents should be ashamed of pointing fingers at someone else's kid. It is usually jealousy or a sore loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This comment is disgusting and alarming. Wow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How BIG is he?

You know the answer BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hysterical. Karma at work. I can't tell you how many times I have heard Taz parents accusing other teams of having older kids. Now you know how it feels. I couldn't agree more that parents should be ashamed of pointing fingers at someone else's kid. It is usually jealousy or a sore loser.

best part of this thread is that it is likely another taz parent making the negative comments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who needs facts this is America and facts have taken a backseat to because we say so. Needless to say I have seen this kid do some amazing things on the field bringing in to question my eyesight which was recently checked which has brought me to the conclusion I am watching someone special someone I one day will say to a group of guys in a crowded bar I saw that guy play when he was only 10 maybe 13 and I knew he was something special then only to be told if you say so have another beer words taking a backseat to my lying eyes. Fact is it's not the first time exceptional ablility seen in a kid has been questioned and won't be the last time... I'm just glad I might have the opportunity to say "I remember when " happy holidays

I know you dream of having friends and hanging out in a bud light commercial but reality is everyone thinks you're a loser because all you talk about is youth lax. Add 10 more years of this and I am certain you'll be alone tinder swiping dudes to hang out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks RVC Mommy

Sure, whatever you say RVC mommy !

Page 27 of 91 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard