BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,863
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 91 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nothing is wrong with that except you are comparing 3 travel A teams to town teams and calling them equal.

EMS/Long boards and High Voltage are not town teams they all have a mix of WP and Taz kids with some town kids mixed in.

Close, but wrong. Longboards and high voltage are not town teams and I don't ever remember anyone making that claim. They have kids from all over. ESM is a true town team. They just happen to have a bunch talented kids that play of some of the top travel teams. No different than BBP and Commack.

Sure there is a difference. BBp beats ESM all the time as they do everyone else including Comack and the rest of them RVC and high voltage.

You're missing the point Einstein. The point was that ESM, BBP and Commack are town teams, not which one is better than the other. Understand now dope?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No1 from 2023 played and no1 gave kid the finger. Yes, FCA 2024 does suck and got creamed at next. Enjoy your anon forum won't be responding again

100% incorrect!
I was there and saw the kid give the finger and was disgusted and I also watched a group of kids go from the 2024 championship game and then play for the 2023 team afterwards. Maybe they were playing up for 2023 but they were the primary players for the 2024 championship game and they were not there the day before. The day before they had maybe 2 kids on the bench. The championship game they had a full bench. I read posts on here and don't always believe it but this I witnessed. Not a team I would ever want my son playing on. I was very happy with who my son played for after watching that.

Guess I will respond. Well let me apologies on the behalf of the team then. We did not know he gave a player the finger and believe that must of happened by your response. Had the coach known he would of disciplined the child.

That said there was no 2023 kids who played up and the pinnies are reversible. Where there could be some confusion is that Adirondack FCA was playing in their first tournament and didn't have enough kids to play ( I think).

Sorry about a kid giving the finger.... think I know which kid would do that and will try and find out.

Sorry for my rant post yesterday also. I don't know why I posted because I knew it wouldn't do any good. I just want to let you guys know that in the Albany Tournament, Saratoga Shoot-out, the NXT Cup, etc... The Long Island teams typically had the loudest and most intense parents. You guys are way more intense than us. However, after you beat the FCA team on day one, the kids were ready for a battle and the parents pumped them up for it, so could see how intense it felt.

FCA scored like 3 goals the entire nxt cump tournament and got creamed by Long Island teams for sure. I guess we would be considered a B team on your level. That's ok with me. I might be more upset if there was anything other than a partial scholarship at the end of this rainbow.

SAT's matter way more to get into college than all of this is what I have learned with research.

Now you might respond of course that is your response if you son is on a B team or whatever, but honestly that isn't why. As a parent, I have no desire to see him win the lacrosse championship because there is no money for him to provide for his family one day. Now because that is his desire I will support him every step of the way, get him the best training, etc... But lacrosse will always be secondary to grades and will always be secondary to being a good person.

I will try and not respond again, and oh sorry for the bad English language above, was responding from my phone.

This is fun and a great way to not work! Have a great day everyone and just know that the culture of Long Island lacrosse isn't that way everywhere else. Think about how quickly your life has gone so far and what do you really want your kids to learn and remember about you as a parent and a mentor.

Sincerely,

Upstate NY - B Teams, and proud of it.

Great Post sir and so true on many levels. I would have to agree that the Long guy land folks are a little nutso but for the most part are very nice, at least the ones I have met.
Grades 1st, L-cross 2nd! God bless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank You!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the assumption that crazy lacrosse parents couldn't not possibly be interested in their child's academic success.

This is a completely false assumption. If you think we're crazy about lacrosse, you should see us when it comes to school work. In our house, if you don't get good grades, you don't eat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough guy from RVC aka Garden City B Team, I'll meet you any time, I'm sporting a red carnation.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the assumption that crazy lacrosse parents couldn't not possibly be interested in their child's academic success.

This is a completely false assumption. If you think we're crazy about lacrosse, you should see us when it comes to school work. In our house, if you don't get good grades, you don't eat.

Absolutely the way it should be! If it's not and your child is having problems getting good grades, take the lax money and spend it on a tutor!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBP and Commack are as good as they come.. and I'm not a resident of either of those towns. BBP has a bunch of solid WP boys and Commack has 2 WP boys that are as strong as it gets at there positions. They also have a middy that plays for the Outlaws I think who is real good also. We are 0-6 against these teams over the last 3 years and as much as it kills me to say that about them its the truth. We have a solid team as do other towns but not like those two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBP and Commack are as good as they come.. and I'm not a resident of either of those towns. BBP has a bunch of solid WP boys and Commack has 2 WP boys that are as strong as it gets at there positions. They also have a middy that plays for the Outlaws I think who is real good also. We are 0-6 against these teams over the last 3 years and as much as it kills me to say that about them its the truth. We have a solid team as do other towns but not like those two.

High Voltage (Setauket Three village town) beat both of the teams quite easily.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they sure did... wasn't really a competition

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its not a town team or a 3V team. 3 or 4 different towns on that team with special guests every tournament. I have seen Smithtown kids, Mt Sinai kids, and Commack kids on that field. Stop your BS.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no need to be snarky. Madlax beat MD 9-1 not WP this weekend. Also by your comments Igloo beat WP last couple times they played and Madlax has never lost to Igloo. So both WP and Igloo better hope they got better as well. These are 10/11 year olds. Let's just support all the teams and let them have fun! Win or Lose!

Igloo beat WP??? Ha! NEVER!

Igloo can't even beat the Outlaws let alone the WP. Get your facts straght

Sure did

Outlaws are loaded
Express will take them down on Friday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
High Voltage is FAR from a town team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no need to be snarky. Madlax beat MD 9-1 not WP this weekend. Also by your comments Igloo beat WP last couple times they played and Madlax has never lost to Igloo. So both WP and Igloo better hope they got better as well. These are 10/11 year olds. Let's just support all the teams and let them have fun! Win or Lose!

Express beat Outlaws Today!! Landslide!!

Sure did

Outlaws are loaded

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure did

Outlaws are loaded

Beeee Teeeeams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]There is no need to be snarky. Madlax beat MD 9-1 not WP this weekend. Also by your comments Igloo beat WP last couple times they played and Madlax has never lost to Igloo. So both WP and Igloo better hope they got better as well. These are 10/11 year olds. Let's just support all the teams and let them have fun! Win or Lose!

Beeee Teeeeams
D- Parent you are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]There is no need to be snarky. Madlax beat MD 9-1 not WP this weekend. Also by your comments Igloo beat WP last couple times they played and Madlax has never lost to Igloo. So both WP and Igloo better hope they got better as well. These are 10/11 year olds. Let's just support all the teams and let them have fun! Win or Lose!

Beeee Teeeeams
D- Parent you are

If that makes you feel better, ok, give me an F as if you know but it's clear they are NOT ready for prime time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are playing in the fall classic?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Beeee Teeeeams
D- Parent you are

If that makes you feel better, ok, give me an F as if you know but it's clear they are NOT ready for prime time.
nothing wrong with that Mr D-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem East beat Empire at Mustang and had it not been for some questionable calls could have beaten Long Island Sharks who had kids from all over the island. Great hustle boys and great job Coach #proud

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great job but that Sharks team was basically made up of Huntington/Harbkrfields kids that practiced 3X before the tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem East beat Empire White lost to Empire Green 9-4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

whichever is Empires A team is who Sachem East beat Green White Blue Brown lmao.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great job but that Sharks team was basically made up of Huntington/Harbkrfields kids that practiced 3X before the tournament
Thnaks Harborfield Mommy!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

whichever is Empires A team is who Sachem East beat Green White Blue Brown lmao.

Sachem East lost to the Empire A team (Green), beat the new Empire B team (White). Nothing wrong with being proud of your kid's team's performance but if you're going to brag at least brag with the right set of facts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the bracket was won by a Greenwich team that had 0 kids on the bench. That's right 0 kids on the bench. How didn't they run them into the ground? And the answer is: These teams were terrible and they don't even come up to average on a good day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beeee TEEEAMS! Still not ready? The really good teams are waiting for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the bracket was won by a Greenwich team that had 0 kids on the bench. That's right 0 kids on the bench. How didn't they run them into the ground? And the answer is: These teams were terrible and they don't even come up to average on a good day.

That Greenwich 5th grade team had "kids" driving themselves to the field. Embarrassment of a program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beeee TEEEAMS! Still not ready? The really good teams are waiting for you.
And who are those good teams Mr D-?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Knowing Greenwich they were 2023 kids playing. It there but they did that at the pumpkin shootout. The difference is better travel teams beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do people still need to have 2023 kids playing in a 2024 bracket? Does your team suck that badly?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do people still need to have 2023 kids playing in a 2024 bracket? Does your team suck that badly?

Are you new to travel lacrosse? This trend only gets worse up through 9th grade when you get to single and double holdbacks, so that having older boys play down at 2024 and below is not shocking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One Empire team is Suffolk. One is Nassau. Which one is which?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So WE all Know that WP and TAZ are the two top teams... (for Now) going into the spring season. Express A just beat Outlaws soundly on Friday. So I would say they are the 3rd team.But who falls in order beneath them? I would Go with Express O'Reilly then Outlaws then Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So WE all Know that WP and TAZ are the two top teams... (for Now) going into the spring season. Express A just beat Outlaws soundly on Friday. So I would say they are the 3rd team.But who falls in order beneath them? I would Go with Express O'Reilly then Outlaws then Igloo.

It's FALL BALL! Who cares?! At least wait until spring before you start rating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very rarely is a team at full strength in the fall or ready for "prime time rankings" as you love to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to throw MadLax and Brotherly Love in there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And even then, your rankings won't matter.... or make you any less of a tool.
Just let the kids have fun playing, why do you need to ruin it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One Empire team is Suffolk. One is Nassau. Which one is which?

The boys that can call their father both Dad & Uncle are from Suffolk....
And no, I'm not picking on Empire --- I'm picking on Suffolk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to throw MadLax and Brotherly Love in there.

Pretty sure the op only talking about Long Island. Beyond Taz and WP nobody else on the island close to madlax, blc, diamond backs, brotherly love, bbl, 88+3 Maryland,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Soundly? Faceoffs is all they have. And really with o Reilly? Team LI belongs in there as well.

Page 22 of 91 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard